Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

Tell me about the gun. Or, send me some blackstrap on ice ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That's my "truck gun" 94 30-30. It's post 64 made in 68. It's the one I redid the wood on this past summer. It ain't much, but is a very good shooter. Best of all, I got it for free. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

A classic.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Remember I said I hunted a few years up near Milliknocket? One year one of the guys I was with shot a biggun, dressed over 240. That deer took a few of us to get out. We took turns dragging in pairs.
That will fill some of the emptiness in your freezer.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

All this talk of dragging out Big Bucks makes me glad I mainly hunt Squirrels... :D

Glad to hear you scored some real protein Jay, I'd hate to think of you living on just beans all winter... :? and congratulations on winning page 71 too... :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

gamekeeper wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:45 am All this talk of dragging out Big Bucks makes me glad I mainly hunt Squirrels... :D

Glad to hear you scored some real protein Jay, I'd hate to think of you living on just beans all winter... :? and congratulations on winning page 71 too... :D
Yeah and look who set up the WIN - again! He needs to send ME a model 71!!!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ah...71.
I'll take a Deluxe boys. You know....to go with my standard with factory 56 Lyman. :D

Yup. They are all big when you're draggin'.
Yesterday's drag was NOT fun. I can't describe what a hole that is in there. And, it's way up in the northeast corner of our lot and a long ways in.
I was getting low on deer meat. We butcher a cow every year, so I got plenty of meat in the freezer. But venison is a delicacy at the OldWin ranch. :D
Now is my favorite time of the season. All the pressure is off. I can cruise my lot every day with a different old Winchester. I REALLY want my dad to get one.
He did unbelievably yesterday helping with the deer. At freakin 80! :shock:
Only issue was him thinking he could get the 4 wheeler in there. When he didn't show, I walked out to find he had the wheeler wedged between 2 trees pretty bad. So I had to chainsaw that out, then walk back in and drag the deer out anyway. :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

On another note......
I talked to ole Six and he said to say Hi to Gunny, Gamekeeper, Harry, and Tom.
He said we will all meet in another world and time.

I sure hope so boys.
I'll get the campfire going and have the beer cold.
Ain't gonna be the same here. But I understand 100% and respect him too much to not honor his wishes.
I will keep contact with him outside of here, as I count him as one of my few friends. Just as I do you boys.
Keep the wind in your face, my friend.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Wheelers are great but up there ya need yourself a mule!

I've been trying to get a half hour of down time to give him a ring, I gotta try and talk him out of that Marlin!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ugh! Ever have one of those days?
Well it was one of those afternoons. I had a pile of wet leaves that just wouldn't blow any more. No problem I says I'll just put the plow on the Ranger and push them. Yeah right.
Open the shed, back out the Ranger, huh that tire is low. Get the 4wheeler started, snow blower too. I've got the plow hung by a chain from the rafters. I just lower it down with the winch. Hook up the plow and push the leaves into the woods. I left the wheeler and snow blower running, now is where things started downhill! Gas leaking from snow blower, back into the shed with that, I'll deal with that later, wheeler put away and time to tackle the low tire. Take the plow off to work on the left front tire. It's a 2" long concrete nail!? Where did I pick that up? Pull it out and grab my tire plug kit. Ream the hole, stick the plug in the tool and NO GLUE! Put it back in the shed , jack it up and take the tire off and I'll deal with it tomorrow.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Sorry to hear that you had one of those days, I'm beginning to get used to them as they seem a lot more common now.. :lol: I don't know why I used the laughing smiley it ain't really funny but like everything else lately you have to keep a sense of humor, especially here.. :roll:

The weather here is mild and damp for the time of year, no really cold crisp mornings that make you want to reach for a boom stick and head fer the woods. I see Squirrels everyday running around but can't get enthusiastic enough to pop 'em off.

The Roe deer around here are small enough and close enough to just wheelbarrow out of the woods but again enthusiasm is is sadly lacking. I'll have to get my muzzleloader out and see if that inspires me more, really regret letting my 30/30 go, dumbest thing I ever did and that's including getting married twice... :twisted:
P5180006.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So you are experiencing that, um what do they call it? Oh yeah global warming. Seriously are these people egotistical enough to believe mankind can slow, stop and or reverse it?

Yes GK, I too have a hard time getting motivated for deer hunting. I really need it if I actually pull the trigger!

I think we all have let a gun or 2 go the we regret.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Morning boys. I worked last night. Yup....you heard right. It was excruciating. I guess I will take another couple weeks off to recover. :D
Hauled my deer out to a buddies place to get cut up this morning.
I gotta take a power nap now.

No 30-30s GK? That's awful! Are they hard to find over there? Maybe I should send you one.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Gunny, I am reversing Global warming all by myself, I now longer put a couple of tires on the bonfire to get it going.... :lol:

No 30-30s GK? That's awful! Are they hard to find over there? Maybe I should send you one.
A few years ago It would have been possible, sadly now although I have the money it ain't doable... :cry: I would trust any of you guys to pick out a good un and just name the price, can't say that about a lot of folks.. :(
They ain't too hard to find but good old ones are scarce and pricey, even the more modern stuff is expensive., It's the time it takes to convince the police I really need one and then the procedure can take months.

............,.Be nice.....it's more important than truth........

Jay, I love your new signiture line above.
If I listen carefully I can hear Sixgun laughing.....
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:00 pm Gunny, I am reversing Global warming all by myself, I now longer put a couple of tires on the bonfire to get it going.... :lol:

A few years ago It would have been possible, sadly now although I have the money it ain't doable... :cry: I would trust any of you guys to pick out a good un and just name the price, can't say that about a lot of folks.. :(
They ain't too hard to find but good old ones are scarce and pricey, even the more modern stuff is expensive., It's the time it takes to convince the police I really need one and then the procedure can take months.

............,.Be nice.....it's more important than truth........

Jay, I love your new signiture line above.
If I listen carefully I can hear Sixgun laughing.....
Thought you'd like that one, buddy!
Yes, our old friend is laughing over it, trust me! :D
That sucks John on the rifles. I'm sorry. Truly. I will say, they have gone up substantially here too. Especially the post 64s. Percentage wise, they have gone up more than the old ones in the last year or two.
Must have a dozen 30-30s. All Winchesters, but for 2 early, Ballard rifled, early 336 Marlins.
I have an unfired, post war pre-64 94 that would look GREAT on you! :D
Too bad the days are gone when I could put it in a box and send one to you.
Hey! Let's call it Lend / Lease!
Didn't that work once before? :D

Hang in there bud.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yes, the rifle situation here is bad handguns are incredibly difficult to legally own even Cap n Ball require hoops to jump through and then can only be used on approved ranges. Shotguns are easier to own but are restricted to 3 shots and no slugs, if you want more than 3 shots or to use slugs it's like applying for a rifle, just hoop after hoop to jump through... :evil:
I'm getting too old now for all the hoop jumping but may push for another centrefiire rifle my .22s are getting boring... :? my son won't complain as he usually ends up with my best guns anyway. . . :lol:
I will probably try for a 32/20 or a 30/30 although 32/20s are like rocking horse loop over here.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

gamekeeper wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:05 pm Yes, the rifle situation here is bad handguns are incredibly difficult to legally own even Cap n Ball require hoops to jump through and then can only be used on approved ranges. Shotguns are easier to own but are restricted to 3 shots and no slugs, if you want more than 3 shots or to use slugs it's like applying for a rifle, just hoop after hoop to jump through... :evil:
I'm getting too old now for all the hoop jumping but may push for another centrefiire rifle my .22s are getting boring... :lol: my son won't complain as he usually ends up with my best guns anyway.
Just don't get caught and you can own all ya want! 22s boring? I still love to play like a kid, sadly I'm too cheap to replace the ammo I shoot so I don't shoot as much as I'd like too! Of course with this pandemic bull and shortages I'll gladly sit on the couple thousand rounds I have.

Cold rain here this afternoon. Got a new tire plug kit after work, tire all fixed!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:12 pm
gamekeeper wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:05 pm Yes, the rifle situation here is bad handguns are incredibly difficult to legally own even Cap n Ball require hoops to jump through and then can only be used on approved ranges. Shotguns are easier to own but are restricted to 3 shots and no slugs, if you want more than 3 shots or to use slugs it's like applying for a rifle, just hoop after hoop to jump through... :evil:
I'm getting too old now for all the hoop jumping but may push for another centrefiire rifle my .22s are getting boring... :lol: my son won't complain as he usually ends up with my best guns anyway.
Just don't get caught and you can own all ya want! 22s boring? I still love to play like a kid, sadly I'm too cheap to replace the ammo I shoot so I don't shoot as much as I'd like too! Of course with this pandemic bull and shortages I'll gladly sit on the couple thousand rounds I have.

Cold rain here this afternoon. Got a new tire plug kit after work, tire all fixed!
Haha I like shooting 22s too Gunny. Like you, I haven't been since they took the fun out of everything. I have a ton of ammo, but as I've said before........
If you don't think you can replace it, it don't matter how much you have.
Got some snow today at the lot.
The nephew of the guy I travel to work with is going to Euro mount my buck. I told him to see what he has to work with first. Luckily, they don't keep the lower jaw, as that is toast. I don't think I hit anything else but he will have to see.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Glad you got your tire fixed Gunny :D I used to fix a heck of a lot of punctures with a kit like that but I think they were outlawed over here back in the Sixties, I must check that out as I have a slow puncture in left rear.

My .22s don't get a lot of serious use as there's no wabbits here.. :cry: I don't shoot many Squirrels with them except from my bedroom window, too many houses within range.
I used to use the 30/30 in a chalk pit in the woods but got complaints about the noise :roll: and again there's wasn't a lot of deer when I first moved in, now the Roe deer are everywhere and eating the landlord's roses, so I use a 12 gauge with buckshot when I have to. My .410s are my most used guns nowadays.

I used to have a Rossi ( sorry Jack) in .357 but the police here wouldn't grant me permission to use it on game :o targets only at approved ranges so I had to sell it when I quit the shooting club I was a member of, full membership of a club is a requirement of the police to own certain firearms.. :roll: and the police in different counties have different ways of interpretating the Law... :evil: if I'd moved to another county the .357 would have been legal for fox but not for deer, apparently our little Roe deer are all but bulletproof.... :lol:

Temp. 51 to 35 here.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

The best tire plug kit, bar none, is the ARB off road version. It's what I keep in my Jeep and it is fantastic. You can plug a gaping hole, even in a sidewall if need be.
A lot of the Aussie ARB stuff is top notch. The Australians make some good quality off road equipment.

Don't feel bad GK, I have a 357 Rossi too! And Six still talks to me! :D
Every time I pick it up I get a chuckle thinkin of ole Six. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

This kit costume 12 bucks, it worked so that makes the the absolutely perfect! I used to carry 4 cans of fix a flat stuff when I was going north to the bush. Only ever 1 flat in the bush. Sidewall cut, broke my jack getting it up, wouldn't come down. Used my buddies to get my jack out then his broke, a wtf moment for sure!

I don't have a Rossi, maybe that's why I haven't spoken to Jack?!

30 degrees this morning.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Thanks for the heads up on tire repair. :D I know when I was an apprentice mechanic and cars had chrome bumpers I used them successfully but we were told they were illegal and we then had to pop the tire and plug them from the inside with a mushroom shaped plug, which kinda defeats the object of quick n easy.

I have said before that if it weren't for Rossi there'd be a lot less Levergunners. . . . Gunny, you could always ask Jack's advice on which one to buy... :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Dad and I were fishing up north one time. We were 25 miles back in the woods with the old 77 K20. When we got up in the morning, there was a flat on the truck. Wound up having the jack break and dropping the truck after the front wheel was off. Not good. We managed to get straightened out, but I NEVER trusted a factory jack again. Only Hi Lift Jack's for this boy. Plenty of lift, 7k pound capacity, you can winch with it, or use it as a clamp or bender.
There is one mounted on my Jeeps swing-out at all times. One on Old Red, and a 60 inch one in my garage.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yes if you are off road and with a real off roader the Hi Lift Jack is essential. Factory jack's could really do with a rethink, we can send a rocket to Mars but struggle to get a car tire 2" off the tarmac.... :lol:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hi lifts are great but ya gotta pay attention to them, there is a reason why they are called farmer killers. I had a run in with one years ago, scar on my temple as a reminder. I borrowed it, had never used one before. Anyhow I was jacking up my FJ55 and did not get it to click into place, it hit me on the shoulder then bounced and whacked me.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

FJ55.....?
Ooooohhh......classy. :D

Surprised he'll talk to peasants like us, GK. :D

Yup! And Hi-Lifts require maintenance. Many neglect this with bad results.
Usually, once you are dealing with lifts and bigger tires, the factory Jack's won't reach anyway. A better and still affordable option is the small, parts store floor jacks. While not much, they are worlds above the factory joke. And still quite compact.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

A very formidable machine indeed.
TMNA-2191021_FJ_Land_Cruiser_55_0017.jpg
51 F here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. Cool rig. It's limiting factor is the departure angle for sure. Pretty well set up though. I can't remember the last time I saw one.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

This was when I lived in CO, lots of good old trucks out there. I tried to get my hands on an International Travel-all. Guy wouldn't part with it. Lots of Studebaker pickups,, even saw a river retaining wall made out of them! Wish I had pictures of that. My 55 was a 74,blue/ white.. I built a 292 for it with a 4 speed. Sadly I never got to drive it, some guy showed up with cash and the guy that owned the garage where I had it sold it to pay off the parts bill. Oh well I only had $100 bucks in it.
There is a 55 around here, might see it once a year. Its a 72 if I remember right. Only spoke to the owner once, he was a snobby ***.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Bummer Gunny. Too bad.....
Saw two deer and four birds today.
Got my deer meat back. All vacuum sealed and labeled.
Dropped my deer head off at a buddies son to do a euro mount on it.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

You don't hang your deer to age? Unless it's above 50 I let deer hang at least a few days. If it's cold a week minimum if not longer. There have been years we have let them freeze solid and have to bring them indoors to thaw before butchering. Believe me aging makes a big difference in taste!

Guy around here will do your European with a water dip covering in any pattern ya want. Adds a bit of flair to just the bleached skull. Personally I don't really put deer on the wall. To me they just collect dust & cobwebs.

Today at 11 I have to go to the rehab center for a meeting. It's a care meeting for what Mom is going to need, work on. She is coming home on Monday. She wants home yesterday!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yes. I like to hang them 4 or 5 days normally.
Saturday was a little warm but it cooled back off so I let it hang 2. The biggest issue this year is getting a butcher. So many deer getting shot they are turning them away. Luckily, I have a friend that does a great job and he said bring it Monday morning, so I did.
I like the euro mounts because they take up less space and are easy to keep clean.
I mounted my first deer over 200. And I I will mount the one I feel will be my best..
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hanging game if done right is the way to go, however my old boss used to hang Pheasants until they stank.. :?
Mounting heads is something I've not considered doing......... I wonder why :?:
6a00d834515db069e201156f19bb54970c-800wi.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

gamekeeper wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:12 am Hanging game if done right is the way to go, however my old boss used to hang Pheasants until they stank.. :?
Mounting heads is something I've not considered doing......... I wonder why :?:

6a00d834515db069e201156f19bb54970c-800wi.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I don’t know for sure, but that might go Boone and Crockett.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

You guys know about the Jack-a-lope right? I've had an idea for a squirrel-a-corn, just gotta find a taxidermist that is willing to do one.

Oh that one is definitely a Pope & Young, it might make B&C.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That's a smasher John! :D

Sitting in the stand this morning listening to a deer moving on the ridge in front of me. Never got eyes on him, but it doesn't matter now!
Anyway, something catches my eye about 60 yards away. This big hawk swoops out of a tree and comes smoking up the knoll my stand is on. That sucker picks a red squirrel out of a tree beside me about 20 feet away.
Haha awesome! Long as it ain't partridge or rabbits I guess. :D
Ain't seen a rabbit all season. Been seeing partridge every day, so that's good.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Hit an eight iron in from about 120 on #9 yesterday. Looked like a hawk was swooping in on it but he was just cruising looking.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Years ago on the last day of our deer season i decide along towards dark I let go on my rabbit squealer. I hit that call for about 15 seconds just going at full volume and all of a sudden I got hit in the back of the head! Seems i didn't realize I was in a tree not far from where a hawk was roosting. It took my knit watch cap off my head and carried it away. Shows you how nimble their feet are, talons never touched me!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:33 pm Years ago on the last day of our deer season i decide along towards dark I let go on my rabbit squealer. I hit that call for about 15 seconds just going at full volume and all of a sudden I got hit in the back of the head! Seems i didn't realize I was in a tree not far from where a hawk was roosting. It took my knit watch cap off my head and carried it away. Shows you how nimble their feet are, talons never touched me!
Holy smokes Gunny!
That would have made a cool video! :D
Lucky you didn't get scalped. Those claws are a nasty piece of business.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

That'll teach you to fool around with rabbit squealers... :lol: did you ever get your hat back :?:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yes John. The hawk realized it didn't have a gooey center and let it go.

And yes I learned to not sit up in the air and play Marching Through Dixie on a rabbit squealer! :D

Ever hear of a product called HECS? This is a garment for hunters that blocks your electrical field. I know it sounds hokey but there is something to it. When I first got my suit it was bow season, got all dressed and as I got to my stand a young bear was near by. It paid me no mind as I climbed up. I stood watching it from the platform as it fed away. Then I looked around and there were 3 deer under me. I was in no way trying to be stealthy, the deer didn't care! Later in the season as I was still hunting deer in the snow I walked up to a cedar tree, an owl looks down at me. All was good until I spoke to it. It flew to another cedar so I walked to it again, it just watched me come , then pass it. Since then I have used this religiously. If you look at their website, watch some of the videos. www.hecsllc.com ( I believe)
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I have not heard of these garments let alone tried them, but I too believe that critters have a 6th sense, I have witnessed it myself hundreds of times. There used to be a saying that if you're hunting rabbits " never ever THINK RABBITS " I find that impossible to do so maybe I should invest in these magic clothes too... :D

Glad yo got your hat back Gunny.... :lol: great story.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Whew!
I was up all night wondering about Gunny's friggen hat! :D
Thank God! Must have been all the leverguns forum thoughts and prayers. :D
Sorry..... couldn't resist. :D

I've never heard of those suits. It's like being invisible?
I do believe there is much about animals we don't know, and never will.
While I enjoy hunting more than anything, I never kill anything without feeling the weight of taking its life. The only thing I will shoot without eating is coyotes. Still feel it, even with the damage they do. The older I get, the more I experience this.
Not dad, though..........he's a killer. :D

Hey!
I bet Joe Biden had those suits invented so he could sneak up and do his "kid sniffin".
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yes OW, it just about turns you into the invisible man. Im telling you, watch the video clips on the website. They claim the system ( head cover, shirt, pants, gloves & socks) stops your electrical signature. Best part is its not bulky, heck its sheer. A carbon grid , think Faraday cage that you wear.

Mud, im sick of mud. Finally drying up and more rain tonight. Everything covered in mud!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Gunny is there any protection from lightening by wearing that suit or could it make you a target :?: I guess it's not going to make much difference either way, just curious.. :?

Jay, your remarks about Gunny getting his hat back made me spill my coffee...... :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:04 pm Gunny is there any protection from lightening by wearing that suit or could it make you a target :?: I guess it's not going to make much difference either way, just curious.. :?

Jay, your remarks about Gunny getting his hat back made me spill my coffee...... :lol:
Yes, but careful! The thought police is watching.
Or, should I say, the "thoughts and prayers police". :D

I must be the new target.
I will say my good byes now. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

If you are looking for protection while wearing a tinfoil hat , well ...

Out the door this morning , gee the moon looks strange- oh yeah eclipse last night! Anyone stay up to watch it?

T&P police? What did i miss now?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:03 am If you are looking for protection while wearing a tinfoil hat , well ...

Out the door this morning , gee the moon looks strange- oh yeah eclipse last night! Anyone stay up to watch it?

T&P police? What did i miss now?
Oh! I warranted a punitive post in the politics forum. Admonishing me for my Crack about you getting your hat back.
I guess I'm now OldSix.......or maybe SixWin? :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Not sure what’s up but … Old SixWin for sure O SW