Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

I won the BIG 7-O!!!! .....and I'm keeping it this time....I let you have 69....go check the logs as I'm sure you do....

Well, back to rational old school thinking...to hell with you progressives....
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Notice the Christmas lights?......blink...blink...blink...
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:06 am I think you can relax OW. It is all fictional. :o
Oh trust me, I'm relaxed buddy. :D
And like I said, I ain't too bright. That alone makes life less stressful. I'm not smart enough to worry about stuff that don't hurt or starve me or my family.

Hey, I just realized that was Bart Simpson flashing on Six's avatar!
I remember when that show came out, it was Bart that was the draw. Cause he was a Badazz and a rulebreaker.
Fast forward a couple decades and it was Homer. A fat lazy under achiever.
Says a lot about the country I suppose.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Never watched the Simpsons.. :o my son persuaded me to start watching Family Guy but not really my cup of tea. I do like the Avatar though.... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

At one point I had seen every episode of the Simpsons, then like all tv shows they went political and then it was no longer entertainment and I stopped watching it.

Oh man , 5 pheasants in my vest was too much. My back is locked up this morning!

Where's my coffee?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yep, for something covered in feathers they sure can get heavy... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

5 pheasants? Wow! You must be one of those richy rich guys who hunts on a private preserve that employs its own gamekeeper. ...........or maybe you guys in Jersey are wealthy enough to IMPORT your own professional gamekeeper from England, the world famous, "John the Gamekeeper"!!!!!!!!!!......the gamekeeper to the Royality...hand picked by HRM Queen Elizabeth & Prince Phillip, the Duke himself!!

That was quite a toll....I used to love hunting them back in the sixties and seventies until the liberals decided to take the bounty off of foxes......

Well...news.......we now have resident coyotes......confirmed.......my BIL missed one on Saturday with his AR in .22 from the loft of his barn!....he lives about 250 yards from us.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Lesson (or thought) of the day.......never....never try to persuade or even attempt to enlighten a highly educated person.....they may appease you by agreeing but their inner dialog says, "dope, go back to the sticks."----

Birdman
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Gee, I wish I had been a gamekeeper on a Royal Estate, who knows who I may have met in my little hut the woods...... :?

Six, I totally agree about the enlightenment of the highly educated, their education was designed to make you believe that they already knew everything before you did.
Everyone listens to a loud voice or a posh voice but a lot of folks BELIEVE everything spoken by someone who has both a loud and posh voice. Well over here they do anyway... :oops:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, on the unenlightened front......
I bought some new hunting boots yesterday. That's a big day at the OldWin ranch, lemme tellya.
It's tough here cause of the weather, country, and temperatures. Hard to make one pair work for everything. I had some 800 gram thinsulate cabelas rubber boots for the last 5 years or so. They were so-so. Not really warm enough and too clunky. They started to Crack this season so those are done.
Yesterday, I got some of the new lightweight LaCross 1200 gram Alpha Burly's. Not many miles on em yet, but so far wow! These are nice.

Anyway....that's a big deal for an unenlightened hick. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Only a unenlightened hick would take the trouble to choose the most practical boots for the job at hand, the enlightened would just buy what's in fashion regardless.... :lol:
years-meditation-enlightenment-boobs-everything-falls-apart-485f5840f45e6d32-d0ece5f8e9e8b990.jpg
Apologies to any Buddhists or gay men who may be offended.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I just spoke to Jack. he says that he has been banned as both Sixgun and as Jaybird. I am upset with that. He said he doesn't even care at this point as Leverguns has gone "too woke." He believes others will eventually leave on their own.
If this is some kind of a glitch please let me know. If it is a reality would someone in the know please PM me as that might be the last straw for me.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I had Alpha Burly 800s , they dry rotted after about 20 yrs. Then I bought a similar boot from another maker with 1200, nice and warm but hard to get off and the outside ankle area kinda dug in and causes pain- use em when I'm plowing now. Last year I got a pair of Kenatrec 1000s, LOVE EM SO MUCH I bought their safari boot for summer.

I mentioned our GK at our last club function, we are looking to replace our GK. I got a sideways glance of encouragement from our Prez until I said we have to import him from across the pond!

Six banned?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Six and Jaybird accounts deactivated by site owner.... :? I do not know for how long.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

What a CROCK! Ban one of if not most knowledgeable here. So what if he speaks his mind, doesn't bother me in the least. Its always one person that keeps jabbing the tiger and then goes running to the mods. If that person would stop jabbing and they ignored each other ( like normal people) then all would be right! Be a real loss if the account is deleted but on the same token BOTH parties should be deactivated!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I have always believed that problems should be delt with one to one, as sometimes the cause of the dispute is not always apparent. Like Six I too was once a Union official and had to defend a worker who was facing disciplinery action only to find out his co workers were bullying him for not joining in their illegal activities. The co workers went to prison. If I hadn't demanded a face to face meeting things would have dragged on and cost the company a lot of money. I do not know how this deactivation took place but I hope that both parties got to talk to each other.

Gunny thanks for mentioning me for the GK job :lol: I only wish I could apply. :cry:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, i stand by what I said a couple weeks ago, regarding all the BS here.
Must be more Biden fans here than let's on.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well today I'm going east. The striped bass have been on 'the chew' as they say. The boss has his boat in the water and it needs to get put on the trailer so off we go . Send smoke signals GK, if I see your smoke I'll pop a flare :) .
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Will do Gunny..... :lol:
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Well well, Paul has put Leverguns.com up for sale....any takers?. Whoever takes over I wish them well and may we all continue to enjoy a place around the campfire to discuss old and not so old firearms.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Not a cloud in the sky but boy was it hazy, couldn't see any smoke signals GK. We couldn't get over how many boats were out today, on a Tuesday no less!!

Ah-ha that explains a few things...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Probably in negotiations with a prospective buyer from the PNW.
To carry on the new tradition. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OldWin wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:45 pm Probably in negotiations with a prospective buyer from the PNW.
IF that's the case, I'll build my own campfire and talk to myself....... :?
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

gamekeeper wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:25 pm
OldWin wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:45 pm Probably in negotiations with a prospective buyer from the PNW.
Im with ya there- Well there is still email.and text messages
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I'm with ya there- Well there is still email.and text messages.

OR THIS.
648602.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

It would be easier to light three piles of black powder!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Heck of a lot more fun too! :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

GunnyMack wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:45 pm Heck of a lot more fun too! :D
Yeah, I'd get lost on purpose just to do that... :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:53 pm
gamekeeper wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:25 pm
Im with ya there- Well there is still email.and text messages

That's what I was thinking too.
At least till the "be nice police" censor that too. :D
jdad
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jdad »

You must be confusing the ultra enlightened fudds of Portland Maine, with the hipster libs of Portland, Oregon. :D
I know a whole lot about very little and nothing about a whole lot.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

jdad wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:25 pm
You must be confusing the ultra enlightened fudds of Portland Maine, with the hipster libs of Portland, Oregon. :D
Could be. Cause there sure are a lot of em down that way. That's how we ended up with the governor we have. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I was just thinking (ouch it hurt) being as this place has been basically run from South America for the last 14 years maybe we could get Rossi to sponsor the site.... I know that would upset one of our absent friends :cry: but we could all get discount on Rossi products :P and remember "If it ain't made in Brazil it ain't made at all"... :lol:
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Lest we forget.
poppy-appeal_0.jpg
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I remember every day, sadly most people only think of those who gave all once or twice a year. This topic is not discussed at schools, office buildings or anywhere that it should be!

Hmm,coffee awful weak this morning- seems it has much better flavor & body if ya actually put coffee grounds in !

Gotta take Winnie for follow up blood work this afternoon. I'm hoping all is well and won't have to change dosage of insulin. A bit of trivia, this insulin is made from pigs. I never gave it any thought where it came from.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Sure hope Winnie comes through ok Gunny, I never knew that dogs could suffer from diabetes, that's a bummer for sure.. :(

Blew a Magpie out of a Beech tree today with the SxS .410 I used a 3" with #6 shot, I would have preferred to use 7 and narf but I ain't got none... :lol:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Send me your address, ill send ya some loose 7- n- narfs !
I normally use narfs in my right barrel and 6s in the left. I tried some 5s& 6s out of both barrels this past weekend and I noticed a difference in how hard & fast the birds died. Gotta stop using narfs! :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Both my .410s seem to like #5 shot I have always tried to get #7s in the past but now I'm not so sure, I always laughed at American Squirrel hunters who used #4 shot ( that's #3 shot in the UK) after 60 years of hunting with them again I am rethinking my choices.. :? .410s seem to defy logic.... :|
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I've got a Hi Standard 410 pump skeet gun, that loves #5s. Before the steel shot rules I'd sit on my buddies farm pond and kill ducks left and right without a problem.
I said it before and ill say it again, most 410s are over choked! I won't have a full choked 410, it just doesn't work.
5s are the best of both worlds, not enough payload with 4s but a little larger than 6s, probably the best field load going.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I agree full choke in a .410 is a handicap. My Zabala SxS is mod + mod, my Cooey SB is full choke and you can really tell the difference. However I do like the little Cooey, may have to get it opened up a tad.

Just ordered a " LETS GO BRANDON " Bumper sticker, didn't think I could get one over here but several companies are selling them... :lol:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

This house we are doing the renovation on has the original cedar siding on it covered by vinyl siding. It's all getting torn off for new vinyl. Yesterday we were joking about spray painting Lets Go Brandon across the front ! ( not knowing the politics of the owner we decided agin it)

My CZ SxS 410 is supposed to be IC/mod but I believe it's more like mod/mod. Oh my Hi Standard also shoots slugs like a rifle, was my go to for feral cats years ago.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Gunny, It looks like just you and me until Jay comes down out of his tree.... :lol:

You may not know the politics of the house owner but if you'd gone ahead with the L G B slogan he sure would have known yours... :lol:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

TRUE!

I finally found the best way to watch the weather channel- On mute. No having to listen to the babbling nitwits, the commercials every 3 minutes are now much more tolerable to our.

Jay might have jumped ship on us ?

Supposed to rain this morning, do I want to get my gun wet? Do I want a wet dog in the truck? Decisions,decisions...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Jay is probably up to his eyes in deer carcasses, Harry, Tom and Fred are too busy to talk to the likes of us... :lol:

Wet dogs and wet guns :?: I think I prefer wet guns, kinda therapeutic to dry a wet gun, wet dogs on the other hand are a pain in the nether regions.. :(
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Of course gk, we like to keep you under surveillance. I do have a Marlin lever .410, gift from a patient. Busy with on line relicensing seminars, golf, family activities, etc. Events sometimes come on in such a way that all aren’t followed as we might wish.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Those old Marlin .410s definitely get my interest, I've only ever handled one that came in for repair. Nearly everything I'm interested in is scarce in the UK... :cry:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Took my Ruger Red Label 28 today, figured if its gonna rain I'd rather a $900 gun (when I bought it) opposed to the $4500 Rizzini got wet. The Red Label spoke twice for 2 birds. Claro hunted nicely and best of all NO rain! :D
I'd like to play with a Marlin 410, never seen one in person. Can I have it? (Just for testing purposes)
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Shoots where it looks as they say.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sorry for being AWOL boys. It ain't you. I'm just still a little irked over the recent events here.
All that aside, I thought my friends would want to see that I FINALLY connected this morning. What a time!
I got to my stand about 15 minutes before legal shooting. Not 5 minutes later I started hearing deer noises around me by what I thought were 2 deer. After daylight I kept hearing a few noises. I grunted a couple times with no results. After the second time, I heard some louder noises to my left and some horrendous splashing through the swale and water behind me. WTH?
Then I caught a glimpse of the chasee off to my left heading back the way they came. With no hope of a shot I blew the grunt again. He was out of sight but stopped and slowly started back. He appeared but stopped behind a spruce tree about 50yds out with his face and hind quarters showing. I had the 94 front sight on his chin. I knew he wasn't going to give me any more cause he had a mighty twitchy look. I had a hard time holding my position and noticed the front bead start to wobble. I dropped the hammer and he dropped like he was electrocuted. In the lower jaw, down the neck, and blew out the upper leg joint. A 9 point, 165lbs.
NOT A FUN DRAG.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

HOT DOG!! NICE BUCK!!
Now aren't you glad he wasn't 265 lbs?! :D Thats why you shoot em when they are facing the truck and let em run that-a-way!
So he was chasing eh? Sounds like the rut is still on there. Haven't seen any rut activity here, been too warm during the day.

What a storm that came through, was about 50° when it started, literally watch the temperature drop as the front came through. Heavy rains,, hail, blowing up to 25. Whoever heard of thunderstorms in November? Must be all that hot air produced by those moronic hosts on the weather channel.
Good buck brother!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thank you old buddy. We had torrential rain here yesterday. It cooled off and there was some snow in Athens. Warmed up today but supposed to drop right back down tomorrow.
Yeah, I'm glad it wasn't a smasher. This was the worst drag I've had. Somebody did shoot one 265lbs today up here. That is a big freakin buck. :shock:
What a time I had messing with them though. Pretty neat.
They said the rut was on hard at the end of the week in Jackman. So it's starting here for sure.
Notice the drag rope in the pic? That was my grandfather's. I coil it just so and NEVER uncoil it unless I have a deer down. Then it gets coiled back up and goes back in my pack. I keep 550 cord in there if I shoot a coyote or something.