Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by GunnyMack »

Naw, this is good American rice, not that sticky stuff !

Yes, duh! If anyone knows about security lights its our English brethren- good one John!!

No thats not necessary Six im not even sure if I want to deal with the deer setting off the lights all night every night!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I once bought a Chinese single barrel 20 gauge, it made a noise on firing that I'd never heard a gun make before, turned out it was the barrel, it moved side to side although it was tight on the face, darn thing was like a tuning fork every time it fired, kept it for about two weeks and returned it to the shop, it was quickly resold and returned and is now gathering dust back in the shop. Vowed never to buy another Chinky made firearm.

The security lights I have often alert me to visiting wildlife... :wink:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I've got a few 12 ga shells loaded by whu flung poo, its Olympic grade ammo so its probably loaded with Raman noodles and flavor packet for powder. Some Polish Olympic stuff too, guessing kielbasa and sour kraut! :lol:
Now im hungry for pierogies!!

Thats interesting about the tuning fork, did POI change shot to shot? That had to be unsettling!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Didn't trust it to fire enough to shells to check, it sort of went twang when you fired it, similar to a long bow, it took me a while to see what was wrong as it seemed to lock up tight but eventually I did detect the sideways movement. It was a cheap copy of the H&R design, Sixgun will LOVE this I bought a similar gun only in 28 gauge that worked perfectly, it was made by Rossi..... :shock:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Copy that Gunny...keep in mind that Costco is 2 miles away and we go there every week......I could even buy it online and have it shipped directly to you.....I think...

Well, USE YO HEADS....if a product is anymore complicated than a pencil don't buy it if it's made in any Asian land.....I even bought some standard wood pencils and the writing was all slanted. Well, to be truthful it's hard to buy much of anything that's NOT made in an Asian land......my new Ego blower was made in Vietnam and the trimmer was made in another Asian country...wasn't china...

It all comes full circle.....first corporate America used the Chinese to build the railroads, then the European immigrants to run the factories, then the beaners to cut everyone's grass and now it's back to the little people...all for free to cheap labor.....

Miss Apple wants to go for her walk.......Sayonara ......twoie..ching...na...zomi....la...cacca........ :D

It's not my fault some people make the decisions they make......yaw.taw..wangy....di.....law..ze..doonga....
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah we get nails, Vietnam, Maylasia, and other Far East countries. Some work great in the nail guns some are ok but they all work. Remember when we used to see made in Japan and we questioned the quality? Now we are happy to NOT see made in China!

Actually I lied to ya, Mom has a Costco membership but it's out of the way for us, might get there once every 6 months or so.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I don't think we have Costco up here. Never saw one. We got Sam's and Walmart, cause the Chinese want to hit ALL market demographics.

Sorry boys, but the fact is, this IS China. Guess it's West China, or New China. Whatever they decide to call it.
They own most everything. Or, they buy up all the massive dept we have from "livin large" for the last 30 years.
Another reason Trumps out and China Joe is in. Pretty much everything is a sham.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK, I hear ya...heck, I can even give you our membership number and you tell dem you is me....

Didn't think you were old enough to remember "made in Japan" was junk....I barely remember that, mostly in the sixties...

Now it "made in China", made in Brazil, made in Italy, made in beaner land....
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
YOU would like Costco....whole nuther smoke compared to sams club, Walmart......COSTCO requires a membership to get in and with the premium membership you will get your money back at the end of the year. By having a membership requirement, you will see ZERO rifraff trash people walking around looking to see what they can steal.....

They have a "man aisle"...that's what I call it......all kinds of neat stuff.......

Costco does not sell junk.....ahhh....here and there but you won't see a "thousand pencils" for sale or some cheap toys, cheap all sugar foods....you know, the stuff that draws the hoodies in......let them shop at the dollar store.

You also won't see a Costco in a "hood area". :D the clientele is a step above what you see in walmart....

Sorry, don't mean to degrade but the main reason I won't shop at Walmart is because I worry whether my Jeep will still be there when I come out or catching AIDS or hepatitis off the door handles or the change they give me back.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ok. NOW I understand why there isn't Costo's here. :D

I don't go in Walmart. I pay more at local stores and chains. I can't stand that dump. It is VERY hard to avoid them here because there is nothing else. There is one less than a mile from me, right beside our one grocery store. It is the last Walmart from us to the border. There ain't much here bro. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Apparently John Wayne’s Colt sold for $517,000 at Rock Island.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

$517,000???!!!! That's worth more than ..........whatever..... :D .........(in case you didn't know, that Colt is a 38-40)

Fred...lets me and you go pick up Jay and take him to a Costco. OK? Pick me up first and then we'll get Gunny, and then Jay.....Tom don't want to go.

LOVE this show on the Monica Lewinsky story.....shows just how brutal the clintons were....and are....I hope HRC is watching it and boiling over.

The one and ONLY electroless nickel Sporter 2 Colt AR to leave the factory.
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Really? A 38/40! I thought for sure it was a 44/40, oh well guess I should watch a few movies and pause it so I can measure bore diameter! :D

No fan of Walmart either, back in school I knew a guy that was a manager there and he told me just how poorly the employees were treated. So I never frequented the establishments.

Oh man what heart burn last night! Dunno what time it woke me but holy cow! Guess I better stay away from the sausage & egg sub from the pizza joint!

Well today we are setting a BIG beam, 7.5"x 16"-28 feet long. This thing is an LVL ( plywood) and is about 2500 lbs. so happy to have the excavator on site, just lift and set it. Gotta love hydraulics.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

A 38-40? Cool!

Heartburn. I used to get that. It sucks.
What would get me is cooked onions, green peppers, chocolate sometimes. Maybe a few others. Wasn't necessarily fried stuff though. I haven't had it a long, long time. I've changed how it eat in the last 6 months. Watching the carbs a little more.

That's a big beam Gunny! Yes, hydraulics are an incredible thing.

Bunch to do today. Have to pick up that blower motor resistor for Old Red. 50 bucks! :D. Ridiculous.
Have to rotate the tires on my truck.
I have to get my hunting clothes sorted and in tubs to de-scent them.
Got my Harley put up yesterday. It was warm enough to ride too. Have to store my buddies Harley for a few days. I fixed the primer on the old 4 wheeler. That was a stroke of luck. Got the housing off without pulling the carb. Didn't rip the 20 year old rubber seal, got the crud out with carb cleaner, and got it all back in with a super long screwdriver without dropping the tiny screws down into the abyss. I must be livin right. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well, replaced the cabin air filter on the Jeep, long overdue. What a difference in the airflow.

38-40, never have seen one. But, here is a twister on the golf course.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Let the spark plug/air filter/cabin air filter go too long. Math determined I can save $39.35/yr in gas costs even deducting the cost of dealer replacement of plugs/air filter.

He is a book I collaborated on for five years.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Walmart...Jay.....big beams.....hydraulics......chiropracticy.......and finally, the mighty John Wayne's Colt in 38-40.

DID YOU KNOW.....that men have their own built in hydraulics...yes, for real.....instead of hydraulic fluid, it's blood....that's why some guys with large appendages get stupid when the hydraulics are working.....there's not much blood left to keep the brain working.....am I right Dr. Old Savage?

Big beams? No, I don't have one of those. Lashawn does....that's why there's so many little Lashawns running around.

As you probably know, that single action Colt of John Wayne's is in most of his movies....Stagecoach 1939

Me and mom have some running around to do today.....I HATE it.....rather play out back in the creek.

Single Action Colts? I may have a few in 38-40, not many....original 1902 with the very rare 7.5 inch barrel..beer can accurate at 100 meters......5.5 third gen.....another rare bird..7.5 third gen......and of course, a New Frontier in 38-40....mmmmmm....Colt didn't make New Frontiers in 38-40. Doc O'meara, the gun writer saw it at our version of a shootist holiday maybe 20 years ago....and wanted it...then he wanted the Triplelock Target....I said, "nope". .....he wanted my 1899 Savage full octagon in 38-55....nope...

As I was leaving on Sunday I told him, he should have asked politely, "can I have it?".....on that day I came home with someone else's 1895 in 35 WCF takedown with a special order shotgun butt and hard rubber plate...then Jay got dat!
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Cool pic OS.
And, you are published? Holy smokes.

Beautiful Colts Jack. You got some amazing stuff man.
Oh, and technically, my son got the 95. I've shot it though. :D
When I first saw and handled it, I couldn't believe how nice it was. It also appears and handles much more balanced than most 95s I've seen. Whoever ordered that rife knew what they were doing. It's a great combination of features. The kid got a buy, and I told him so.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, never heard that theory but stands to reason.

OW, published? Yes in a number of forms. Chiro technique manual multiple times. I also published a chiropractic society newsletter for almost 20 years. Here is an example.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So the beam is in, easy as pie. It was the 14 hangers andc56 nails per hanger that kicked our butts!
20211013_103646.jpg
Thank heaven for air power palm nailers!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Impressive my friend!
I'm surprised you hang out with us! :D
Just hackin on ya buddy. Congratulations on an accomplished career.
I just put in time waiting to be paroled. :D

Well, Old Red has a working heater fan again. It was like going on safari under the dash. I see why the other resistor went. 24 years of leaves, dirt, pine and spruce needles, dead bugs......
Lucky the old crate didn't catch fire. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well OW, having travelled far and wide, north to south, coast to coast, Maine to Mexico and through a number of schools and business and professional experiences let me just say … you guys are top drawer! ;-)

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks buddy. That means a lot coming from someone of your experience.
I can say the same, but it probably don't carry quite the same weight! :D

Now that you went and said that, old Six's head will swell. He will be even worse than before! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow! Where do I start?

First...JAY, your wanted on Tom's post about the bullet puller.

Gunny.....WHY so many nails? For real, I always though too many nails weakened a support....but....that is your gig, I'm just a peon forklift operator with a minor in quality guns...Colts and Winchesters to be more specific.

On to MASTER FRED.....I LOVE that truck, but WHY would they put cheap looking wagon wheel wheels on a beautiful truck? That's like putting a shiny metallic shellac on a 10g Winchester.

I'm gonna tell you something for real......I've seldom, if any, ever got along with highly educated people....to me they have the personality of a carrot.....you know, the "officer types" in the military, upper management at work, intellectuals, college professors, near everyone at the State Department........they all think they are something special and have that "look down" attitude. With the exception of my personal doctor and YOU, I can take em or leave em...preferring to leave em......you fit right in there with Gunny, Jay, Tom, and me.......now, if I could only get you to start making jokes about releasing methane gas, we'd really be on a roll!

Come on, let's hear something funny about fanny burps!!----006
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Last night I took my wife to dinner for her birthday. We went to a place she loves, looks like we were somewhere else. Great waiter in a situation where everything was going awry - half hour for me to get a beer. The guy handled it great, Complimented him on his savoir faire and aplomb. He said we were his second table ever. I said you are doing great. Said he worked his way up from dish washer. The barmaid was over worked, big party with drinks. Did not yet know how to intermingle small orders. I liked her hair. At the end of dinner I walked over and gave her $5. She thanked me three times. Ain’t I the charmer ;-)

Now what if God is keeping track of the “little people” serving not the big shots??

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Top drawer, first class chums I attract … :wink:

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Well I can't speak for all your chums but you certainly attracted a top draw first class wife.... :mrgreen:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang...you is educated...savior flavi saulti ....whatever.......yes, you have the ability to speak different languages, all in English. The guys on the loading dock, gun club, here, on the street, stores, Spanish guys, bros, truck drivers......I can do it all....except the intellectuals because I never put any effort into them....

Yes, I agree with GK....you have a classy wife and I can see the way she holds herself for the photo......and she would not have married a classless vagabond like Bill Clinton........my mother, coming from a wealthy family (not rich, there's a difference) in Germany always said you are born with class.....you don't even have to speak, people see it in the way you hold yourself..........Snoop Dog, Jimmy Kimmel, and Kamala Harris all have tons of money, but not an ounce of class.....

Wish my mom would have given me some of that class.....I think she gave it all away when she was on a trip to Maine and stopped at Jay's house.

Loooonnnngggg day....on the road shopping ....Home Depot, Staples, Petsmart, post office, Costco........then BACK to Staples as I bought the wrong IPad and phone charging cords......dreary weather with 90% humidity....if I stoop down for more than a few seconds then come up fast I fall back down. I'll pay for a plane ticket for you to give me the Blair maneuver as I can't go there...all that soft stuff I may never come home.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Very nice OS. Glad you got out with your lovely wife.
Wish her a happy birthday for us.
You probably made those people's day with some simple courtesy and kindness. Something seriously lacking these days.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

No playing around.....this 44-40 is my "classiest" revolver.....it's put together ...as they say....like a Swiss watch. The metal to metal fit is more outstanding than any revolver I have ever held and it's a hundred and thirty two years old...next up is the Triplelock Target.

After purchasing this I had an accomplished gunsmith go over it as I was afraid to turn a screw on it.....he told me he has never seen anything as finely put together as this gun, rivaled only by some of the finest English made doubles.

I shot only 50 rounds out of it with the ammo put together one at a time....there's not a smidgen of play anywhere, still being somewhat "new"...this is class on a gun....now you know why I feel the way I do on certain
[url=https://postimg.cc/w7ZvsVkn][img]https://i.postimg.cc

[url=https://postimg.cc/2qF8Mfff][img
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

What a gun Six, never saw the like. You are in rarified air there. Not sure what its closest rival would be today.

Thank you fellows for the kind words. Got to mental midnight meandering and thought what is the closest I have been to gk who has mused about coming here. A picture came to mind.This was taken on the top of Cadillac mountain on Mt. Desert Island, Acadia National Park looking down on Bar Harbor. OW has likely been to the spot. This was about 22 years ago as you might surmise from Pat’s hair color.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yes and no Six. Those hangers ( 100 bucks each!) must by code carry 2000 lbs each. There will be another roof on top of that beam so that weight plus a snow load requires the extra heavy duty stuff... Can you say overkill? Plus the fact it's 26'6" long would have made it difficult to make out of conventional lumber and still carry the required load without a post or 2 somewhere underneath defeating the open floor plan. As for all those nails, they are 16d (penny) common nails. Each nail has a shear strength that if figured into the load rating to add up to the 2000 lb rating. This is sitting on a post at each end, has existing roof trusses hung, our new ceiling will be hung from the other side.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

The M&H revolvers were the probably the finest handguns of the old west period. Fantastic quality.
There are some great videos of them by Ian McCollum on Forgotten Weapons YouTube channel.
I can't recall seeing one, maybe at Julia's. :D
My favorite is the 3rd model Pocket Army. I would love to have one.
You are very lucky Six. I'd almost make the trip down just to see that. Maybe have a visit with you guys too. :D

Yes OS. I have been there. Pretty place. The closest I have been to GK would be Machias. I was on the bike and didn't get to Eastport. If GK gets on his roof, you can wave to him from CadillacMt.. :D

That's a lotta nailin' Gunny! :D
I'm a big fan of overbuiilt. Snow load here is no joke. I'm also a big fan of 12/12 pitch for the same reason. See a lot of it here.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Let me know when you're at CadillacMt and I'll get the ladder.... :lol: if it weren't for the water going over the top of my wellies I'd walk over there and buy y'all a beer.. :wink:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gk these ladies were in town a few years back from Jolly Old England, just showing them some SoCal hospitality at the golf course ;-)

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OS, I'm glad to see you looking after the female British tourists in the wilds of Southern California.. :D I will be happy to return the favour as long as it ain't Nancy or Kamala..😱.
You must see a lot of Brits in California, I have spoken to a lot of folks who have crossed the pond and it seems that California, Florida and New York are popular places to visit, our tour guide asked why we had chosen Arizona? well for me I suppose I'd seen so many Westerns it felt more like home.. :lol: on the coach they even played the original "Stage Coach" while we were driving through Monument Valley ! I felt a little naked without my Winchester... :lol:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Here is a different view of the big beam for the roof of the work truck.
20211014_111026.jpg
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Quite a project you got going there Gunny... :wink: I can see why having the excavator onsite was a godsend... :)
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You guys really are talented.......machinists, master carpenters, doctors, English gentlemen, head nurse (Tom, with the dirty knees), and me, the landscaper.....

Cadillac mountain? Sheeeettt...we don't even have a Pinto or Vega mountain........

Thinking on Gunny's work.....they are using math nowadays....I've spent considerable time in old barns dating back to pre revolutionary times....my inlaws , neighbors in the area, LOTS of 1800's barns around here.....and one of my buddies who's mom lives in a converted mill house......the main beam going through the kitchen is dated 1740 something.....I remember looking at it in awe. These are the people with the original Henderson motorcycles and early Harley's .....in running condition.....u

Oh! I keep getting off track......the barns.....around here Beech and oak was mostly used for the main beams, with the bark still on them. They would notch them out on the bottom floor...used for milking.....and everything else was held together by wooden pegs......no, they didn't have DeWalts nor electric in those days.....probably why people died before they hit 60.

My wife's uncle, who raised race horses had this barn that was built in the 1840's and was still in perfect condition where it was dismantled by the Amish, everything numbered and put back together in Lancaster county.

Neat stuff that we all have seen but never paid much attention to it as we were raising families, working, you know, staying alive.

Fred is quite the traveler. Traveling exposes you to a lot and opens your mind.....except for a dozen trips to Colorado, one to Florida and two to Jay's land, I've never been anywhere, preferring the comfort of home...I'm a Cancer....I'm going to die in this house.

Oh F it.....I'm going to do my highlight of the week and cut grass.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Vegas this weekend. Pro golf tourny on Fri, hiking Sat.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, you have Camelback and Elk Mtn ski resorts, did a lot of skiing at each of them in the late 60s.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

If those bRns had oak or beech beams they can't be 1700s, Chestnut was the dominant tree for the Atlantic to the mighty Mississippi. Chestnut is rot resistant and bug resistant. Also if you look closely at all the joints in the post & beam buildings you might see roman numerals chiseled on them. The wall, BENT was hand fitted flat on the ground, mortise pockets, tennons slid together then a hole was bored through the joint and then pegged. Then the wall stood up. An amazing feat, sometimes people from miles around were drafted for a barn raising.

We figure that beam weighed upwards of 1500 lbs. Without a machine we would still be jacking and cribbing it up in the air!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. Any heavy jobs without equipment is no fun. Especially if time is a factor.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I hear ya Gunny...I should have clarified myself.....I have no idea what kind of wood that the 1700's one is...I just remember the huge beam ...like 2 feet ....coming right through the center of the mill house...in the kitchen...it was renovated in the sixties. My bud showed me the original pictures...it was a mess on the outside.....as it was a mill house, the water ran under the house and they preserved that with a large piece of glass.....you can look down and see the water running......see if I can find a pic, it's semi famous around here.....

I did take notice to my inlaws barn and the type of wood. The original barn was built in 1804 but burned down. It was replaced in 1912 (by the carvings people left) and it was oak and beech throughout..

Ahhh...cut four acres today and am sitting out back doing what city folk do...nuttin'....our new little dog is still exploring.

Vegas? If your a people person....ski resorts?.....yea, Camelback and Blue Mountain are big hits but I've only driven past them....yuppie uppity elitist hangouts.......I've been past those high dollar resorts in Aspen, Co.......a person like me couldn't even afford a Coke there.....

Getting acquainted
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I planted the seed 13 days ago....

I just took the new pictures showing the new grass that is taller than the old grass I cut today.....

Now, how's that for grass growing? a day less than two weeks, from seed to needing a cut! ----00
Last edited by Sixgun on Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

The Last Supper

Post by Sixgun »

Sad news for some slugs.....I title this post, "The Last Supper".....

A very nice family of slugs is having their last meal, provided by Corry's. I picked out one very nice slug and decided to have a name contest......the winner will get a free box of Corry's Slug and Snail Killer.

The Last Supper
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Oh I have a name! But I won't say it here( Six I'm sure you already know it)
Ooo, another name, Verizon- those slugs work about as well as my cell phone here at the house!

Bad night, not going to go into detail but I was up at 0230, then had 2 cops show up to help out. Back to bed, asleep by about 4 and next thing the alarm I set went off. Gonna be a long day of framing .
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Viva Las Vegas

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I remember once as a kid we flew into Vegas. On the approach was a great big green lawn. Nope not a golf course. As we were going over it someone said Thats Wayne Newton's mansion. Then we drove from Vegas to my Grandmother's near Lake Tahoe.

Well I got my chipmunk trap line back up and running. Yeah I know their pelts aren't prime but the little nut suckers are back in my shop!

Had to come home at lunch to meet my sister, took Mom to the hospital. She hasn't been able to walk the past couple days. Spinal Stenosis is bad!

Now on to designing a stitching pony!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes, all three have been named, but sadly, today, when I went to check on them, they checked out......as in the "final check out". :D I'm gonna write Corry a letter. I use daily to get th m all the time, some like 6-10" long and Big around as a cigar.....I've been know to step on them with bare feet and it's takes carburetor cleaner to get it off.......

Then came CORRY's!!!! that stuff really works great but you have to be careful where you put it. You just can't broadcast it as the birds will eat it.....I'll put it underneath slabs of something....they find it, eat it, then check out.....you know, like the Hotel California where Fred probably knows the insides of every room there....

That picture of the hallway in Vegas almost made me throw up...literally.....l can handle that stuff anymore....why would they put that in a hallway where half the people are drunk?

Glitter, music, gals, and alcohol......it's all designed to take your money....li can have just as good a time in my back yard.

Oh man Gunny...just read your latest.....wish and hope for the best.......no, it's not your golden years.....I was happier when I was 16 and didn't own 2 pennies to rub together.
Model A Uzi’s