For Gamekeeper -- Put the Vaccine in Beer

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

For Gamekeeper -- Put the Vaccine in Beer

Post by Old No7 »

For my buddy John across the pond... :wink:

Old No7

Vax in Beer.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Re: For Gamekeeper -- Put the Vaccine in Beer

Post by 3leggedturtle »

Hopefully all the women in the bars would look like Peg!
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old No7 »

3leggedturtle wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:46 pm Hopefully all the women in the bars would look like Peg!
Make 'em look like "Keeley Hazell" and I'd fly over to inspect! :D

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
TraderVic
Levergunner 3.0

Post by TraderVic »

3leggedturtle wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:46 pm Hopefully all the women in the bars would look like Peg!
They usually do by closing time 8)
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Post by 4t5 »

won't work in beer over there, vaccines have to be kept cold.
Rumble.com/ hickock45
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Shared that with a friend, was a good one! -Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel
TraderVic
Levergunner 3.0

Post by TraderVic »

4t5 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:42 pm won't work in beer over there, vaccines have to be kept cold.
Many years ago I had the opportunity to go drinking in Olongapo City with a bunch of British sailors. Their ship came into Subic Bay and they tied up outboard of my destroyer.
Anyway.......once the vaccine is in the ale/beer, it won't have enough time to spoil.......trust me :D
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Old No7 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:28 pm
Make 'em look like "Keeley Hazell" and I'd fly over to inspect! :D

Old No7
I'll join you!!!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

4t5 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:42 pm won't work in beer over there, vaccines have to be kept cold.
Good one :lol: :lol: ................. but the American influence since WW2 has improved our way of life, especially Cold Beer..... :lol:
As for Barmaids we have a few here already that will keep you off the wagon and I have always been of the opinion that a pretty Barmaid makes the beer taste better, so Keeley and Peg are extremely welcome..... :wink:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Kelly, you fool :lol: :lol:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Post by 4t5 »

I'm with Blaine on this one.
Rumble.com/ hickock45
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

TraderVic wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:24 pm
Many years ago I had the opportunity to go drinking in Olongapo City with a bunch of British sailors. Their ship came into Subic Bay and they tied up outboard of my destroyer.
Anyway.......once the vaccine is in the ale/beer, it won't have enough time to spoil.......trust me :D
I'm guessing those Brits were used to the beer at the EM club in their naval base in Singapore. Big pitchers, cold, and quite a lot more potent than us 'Mericans are used to as I recall it. I'll bet they flat could pour down that Olongapo stuff.

And hey, did you follow Tycer's recent link in the "Ivermectin musings" discussion and get a look at the weird stuff they find in the vaccines? I wouldn't want to put that in anything I was going to drink! Although the stomach would be much better able to handle it than the bloodstream for sure.
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

I think I'd have to swear off beer and become a wino.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

gamekeeper wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:23 am
Good one :lol: :lol: ................. but the American influence since WW2 has improved our way of life, especially Cold Beer..... :lol:
As for Barmaids we have a few here already that will keep you off the wagon and I have always been of the opinion that a pretty Barmaid makes the beer taste better, so Keeley and Peg are extremely welcome..... :wink:
There are some deadly beers over your way. I was doing a course there back in the 2000's and we got drunk one night in a town called Banbury. This beer they nicknamed 'wife beater' . It was served cold, brutal stuff, took two days to recover from
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Wife beater beer is Stella Artois, a Belgium beer very popular in the UK especially with the military. Personally I can't stand the stuff.

If I'm drinking good old British beer "Banks Bitter" from Wolverhampton is my favorite, if I'm drinking larger I prefer American or Canadian brands and as for IPA (India pale ale) Shipyard IPA from Maine is what I keep in the fridge.

Stella Artois is nasty stuff and I too have suffered hangovers from it... :evil:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:16 am Wife beater beer is Stella Artois, a Belgium beer very popular in the UK especially with the military. Personally I can't stand the stuff.

If I'm drinking good old British beer "Banks Bitter" from Wolverhampton is my favorite, if I'm drinking larger I prefer American or Canadian brands and as for IPA (India pale ale) Shipyard IPA from Maine is what I keep in the fridge.

Stella Artois is nasty stuff and I too have suffered hangovers from it... :evil:
While I have never tried the British examples you mention, I totally agree with your other observations.
Shipyard is brewed down in Portland and is pretty good. Some friends have a local brewery that is gaining a lot of popularity called Bigelow Brewing. They have many good beers, but probably not available to you across the pond.
I too, like many Canadian lagers, probably cause it's pretty much "local" for me. Moosehead is probably my favorite, since I was a kid. Sadly, the best one they don't send to the US to my knowledge. Moosehead Pale Ale is great. When I couldn't cross the border, I had people I know with dual citizenship retrieve some for me. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

gamekeeper wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:16 am Wife beater beer is Stella Artois, a Belgium beer very popular in the UK especially with the military. Personally I can't stand the stuff.

that was the stuff! I was still in my late 30's then and was told being foreign I might have some novelty to the local ladies. Didnt get a chance to test that. Was talking to a lovely barmaid at one point, suddenly found I couldnt construct words anymore. Looked over to the wingman for support and he was slumped on his stool. :)
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

mickbr wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:33 am

that was the stuff! I was still in my late 30's then and was told being foreign I might have some novelty to the local ladies. Didnt get a chance to test that. Was talking to a lovely barmaid at one point, suddenly found I couldnt construct words anymore. Looked over to the wingman for support and he was slumped on his stool. :)
Been there done that...... :lol:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Stella is quite popular here with the younger set. Funny how opinions differ from place to place.

Btw gk, came across this pic. Showing some SoCal hospitality here to some ladies from Jolly Old England at a local golf course a few years back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...