Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

Well gk, the furthest back I can trace are from middle England: Hull, Durham, Sheffield, Yorkshire and somewhere south of Liverpool.

OW, Normandy, Norseman were largely from Scandinavia.

Then of course 1066 the Battle of Hastings and French was the official language of Britain for 200 years.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GK wins!
You're welcome buddy! :D

Utah? There's some primo wheeling out there buddy. Just have to get used to left hand drive! Don't worry, you can source fries pretty easy in the US no matter where you are. :D

OS,
I know there was a Norse and Viking connection there. I'm not sure how much with us, but we do have a lot of tall blonde haired, blue eyed folks. :D
They also have a reputation for not being "pushed", and that rings true with us too haha. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I'm not sure I want to research my ancestry too much, my mothers side were Welsh and my fathers side were farmers in Worcestershire. There's a possibility I may have some Romany blood, that may account for my love of shooting rabbits on other peoples land :oops: I did make up for it by going over to the otherside and becoming a gamekeeper.. :wink:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I have done the Ancestry. Here is the most of it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

OK...here's my take.....Master Jayster said it right...GK would make a much better American than 2/3 of the ones here now.....

I have NEVER seen a group of people so anti-American as the Media mob and their worthless followers....WE ARE THE BEST AND THE MOST MORAL of any country on Earth despite EVIL CAPITALISM.........

Trump always said "follow the money" and we have lots of it here in the good ole U.S. of A. Money brings joy in a world where money is unnatural to humans........money brings so much deception, hate, killing, manipulation, and greed but I'll take it any day over living in the woods, swamp, or jungle where "the strong survive".

Alcohol and money are very similar.....once you know your limit and are content at that limit...STOP and be happy.......Hillbillies and rednecks are happy people...they are content with a $600 monthly government check, some greasy pizza, cheap beer, and cider blocks...........those are for holding up the car that they took the wheels off to sell for more cheap
Last edited by Sixgun on Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Today's food for thought.......why do we relish our own methane releases when other peoples are terribly revolting?

GK wins! You win my ice tongs......(I guess they are ice tongs
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:03 pm The little dog looks very much in doubt but will no longer feel neglected in any way :-)
Good pick Fred......the pup is just under a year old and the older woman who had her has to move into an apartment.....

No brag.....just seeing it like it is......She picked us out of 11 people who wanted the dog and she commented, after meeting us, she made the right decision......after I paid her ....by cash......I threw her an extra Ben as I knew she was hurting.....the little dog misses her I'm sure........she loves mom, following her everywhere....not me so much, which is understandable.
Model A Uzi’s
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Hey Harry! As my only insider into Hydro-dipping.....does anybody make a hydrodip film to emulate CCH? I want my receiver cover on my Henry done in a faux case color. I was told because of the metal type it couldn't be case colored. I see some pretty wild stuff on hydrodip but don't know if they make a faux CCH. Thanks. Tom
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

INTRUDER ALERT! Oh wait its just Tom :lol:

Six, take that pup on a leash and take her for a long walk. She will realize that you CAN be trusted, you are part of her pack. Do that a couple times a week and she'll be even happier in her new home.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

HEY THERE GUNNY!!! I do read this thread most days but we have been STUPID busy at work and I don't always make a comment. Forgive me for injecting gun stuff in this thread PFFFFFTTTTT! HAHA!
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

We know you are lurking about!! Actually your hydro dip of color case intrigues me, im thinking my G23 slide as the factory finish is worn off.
I doubt anyone has thought of it though.
As for the Henry, yeah the cover is probably not conducive to taking cch partly to material and its too thin.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I watched a couple faux CCH finishing videos using cold blue on youtube but they were working with real steel. I see Henry has the CCH available on some rifles but I believe they are steel receiver guns.
You figure out how to do it and I am gonna buy a saddle ring receiver cover to have done! After you finish making chips that is! I figure you will be border this winter and that's when it will get done soooo just bustin on ya (mainly).
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

fordwannabe wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:10 pm Hey Harry! As my only insider into Hydro-dipping.....does anybody make a hydrodip film to emulate CCH? I want my receiver cover on my Henry done in a faux case color. I was told because of the metal type it couldn't be case colored. I see some pretty wild stuff on hydrodip but don't know if they make a faux CCH. Thanks. Tom
https://www.liquidconcepts.com/shop/pro ... e-hardened

https://aruba.desertcart.com/products/2 ... -film-roll

I think it looks like stuff.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Tom...."faux" means fake.....why would you want something fake? It's like having an 1892 Winchester with "Rossi" printed on the barrel or wherever they print it.

I hear ya Gunny.....excellent suggestion.....long story but mom's favorite Yorkie died a year ago and I don't want to take nothing from her.....this is going to be HER dog.....I want the dog and mom to be one and by me giving the white Shih Tzu attention it may cause some issues ......our black Shih Tzu, Miss Apple was my daughter's dog from a pup and about when the dog was 8 months old my daughter moved to a place where she could not have it and had to leave Miss Apple here and the rest is history.....She paid big bucks for Miss Apple as the dog is 100% black with zero white spots which is a rarity..........well. .....me and Miss Apple are inseparable. My daughter moved from that uppity apartment after a year and Miss Apple was going NOWHERE.... :D

Oh well, Shiite happens. Mom sure is happy as the new dog filled in a big gap in her life.. ...probably already has 1,000 pictures.

Yea, the new dog does not take to me...even growled when I approached mom and her.....dogs, like some people, express fear as anger.....dunno .....I spent the entire day organizing my growing collection of Ego tools....already have 6 batteries and four chargers.....got em all except a lawn mower which is stupid unless you live on a postage stamp lot....
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Rossi envy rears its head again. No wonder the dog is stand offish. Reality alert … 92s only come from foreign sources because Winchester stopped making them. ;-)

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

For those who don't know, you eat at McDonalds.
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Growling at you is exactly why you need to do what I said! She has to know you have her back! But it's up to you & mom. Yorkies can be tough to get to socialized, being so tiny thy are often carried and kept from attention and then they turn to a single person for life. Unlike Parker who barks at people but her tail is going 1000mph in excitement just waiting to lick them silly! My sister set up care-givers to help my mom during the day, yesterday Parker decided to give the 'ol butt sniff' ( a good old fashioned Christmas goose) and mom said the woman just about landed on top of the stove. I find her goosing people funny unless you are on the stairs going down, almost launched me a couple times! :lol:

Yes Harry, those do look like stuff! Yuck.

I knew a guy that did faux cch but with a jewelers torch. He only did thick shotgun receivers so heat treat wasn't effected much. I've done real case hardening, it's not cheap or easy and I don't want to get into that!

Yes I'm hoping to get to making chips soon, we are so busy now, 3 jobs going at once and none of them are small!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Busy yesterday.
Wound up snaking out the bathroom sink drain yesterday. Figured that would be a 15 minute job......Ha! I was till noon. Freakin plug was about 20 ft down in an elbow and gave me a wicked time. I ain't got time for this come October!
Then we painted the back garage I pressure washed a couple weeks ago. Got that done.
Today it's off to the lot to brush in stands, put the seats on, put up dad's blind, scout a location for a new blind that's coming Today. Have nail some cleats on a log bridge, too.

Dogs......
Zoey is big and all black. She has this really deep, ferocious bark. She is the friendliest dog I have ever seen, and loves everybody, but scares the h3ll outta people.
My mom and dad live out back. She loves my dad and every time she sees him, takes off at a dead run for him barking with all she has. An observer would think she is attacking him. She does this with everyone to some degree. She will get to them, lick there hand, greet them, then run back to us. All the time her tail is going like crazy. She is a very happy dog, and is always excited. I don't know why she does this.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Doh! I just remembered......
I have to fix dad's old Dodge (the jolly green giant) today too! The starter wire is corroded a little at the starter. Sometimes it just gives the "click".
You boys remind me so I don't forget. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Jay wake up and go fix Jolly Green!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ooooooohhhhh I see...putting pleasure before work.....GET your tuckus over there and help out pop!

Gunny..you have excellent insight with dogs...well, you should. Mom can think like a dog but only tells me what she wants me to know and I KNOW that SHE doesn't want me to STEAL the dog from her......and I'm good at that. Been discussing it with her and I made it clear I will ignore the little dog and let her come to me as we both want Miss Asia (what? who names these dogs) to be mom's dog.

You want to hear something funny?....well, your gonna hear it anyway.....I just got outta bed and mom was watching the news. I only have my tighty whiteys on. I was standing in front of the TV and Miss Asia starting licking my ankles. As I like to greet mom in the morning by exposing myself, I whipped out Peter and mom started laughing as a big puff of smoke came out with Peter.....talcum powder. :D

Asia? I don't like her given name.....I like to be more on the lines of Pepe or Rover or Bullet or Sparky.....Miss Apple was "Appalonia" and I changed it to Apple. .....

Well, my "invention" by rerouting the drain pipe didn't work too good....OK, but not up to my standards.....we had an inch of water in 15 minutes and most of it snaked back to where it came from....think I'm gonna dig the Holland Tunnel today.....maybe...---00
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Yes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Mmmm pizza!

Asia... Kia, Honda, Toyota, Datsun, Hyundai- anything is better than Asia.

Licking your ankles is good, she is getting comfortable with you except now the cloud of smoke might have scared her off!

You should know better, talcum powder will give your ovaries cancer!!

So as I'm walking out the door this morning I step on something, a tooth!!?? A molar!!?? Wtf? Ah ha, that would explain the worse than normal Winnie breath. She never stopped eating so I figured it was just normal old dog breath but now I know it must have abcessed. The tooth has the roots attached. She goes next week for her annual physical.

JAY! GO FIX YOUR DADS TRUCK !!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! That pizza looks great man!
Of course, I've been in the woods all day with only a granola bar since breakfast.
I got a nice steak coming now. Baked potatoes, mushrooms, carrots,.........and a cold beer. :D

Thanks guys! The Jolly Green Giant is back in a high state of tune!

Got my stands ready. Got dad's blind up, and scouted a location for the new one.
There were deer using my trail in both directions so I was very encouraged.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Another brainless job, but one I probably saved some bucks on.......screw all the "hydraulic" drilling with a pressure washer......the walk is only 3' wide.......a 6" spade and a post hole digger used
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey good job bro! Must still be warm down there too! Bet that worked up a sweat!

Road trip tomorrow. Headed down to Bean's and Cabelas.
Yup, going down to the rich folk end of the state. Hillbillies off to the big city!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I'd give $500 to be able to eat that pizza and not have to worry about getting the "spinners".

Jay......you've been busy bro...cool pics...I thought you guys would have lost the leaves by now......hey! Your trailer!! Is it a PJ trailer? Made in Texas and dumps? Looks exactly like mine...I added the wood and hardware...painted the wheels orange and added NEW "d" rated tires. I'd ask if I can have it but I li]
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay...a seat in the blind? Man! You is uppity". Better not let others know as they will steal it and use it in the kitchen.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I can't see any pics, I can't comment on what you are doing Six.

Hope you are going to brush in that blind?

It's called a shale bar
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

My old trailer is a Mid Atlantic. I bought it in 99. No, you wouldn't want to trade. She's had some hot suppers buddy. Soon as I bought it, I flipped the axle and did a spring over lift so it would have more clearance to get it into camp. The steel fenders rusted completely off, so I put these plastic ones on. They are a little broken up from the woods. After we got rid of the camp, I flipped the axle back over. Then, a couple years ago, dad was hauling his 4 wheeler back from his brother's, and the axle broke in half. We put a new axle under it and POR-15'd the whole trailer a couple years ago. She's still Rollin!

Yeah, we have the blind brushed in now.
Funny story on that chair......
When we got the lot, I went up to scout it. This location is up near the northeast corner and a ways back in. I followed this draw down into a low spot with a little brook, when I saw something behind a huge rock. I walked over and found this fiberglass swivel boat seat screwed to a piece of 2x6. I told my dad that somebody didn't drag that back in there for fun. An old man that had died a few years before owned the lot to the north of us. I suspect it was his. We just put the blind over his seat. I found some old twitch trails and did some swamping to get a barely passable 4 wheeler trail in there for dad. Along the route I chose, I noticed light reflecting tacks. More proof the old man sat there. It's a good spot, and has worked out for dad.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny...you can't see the pics? What do you see? Jay....you can see them...how about the other guys?

I use a hosting site......maybe I'll just upload from here...can you see this? It's the trailer and I also did a spring over....has diamond plate aluminum fenders.
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I had a company called Mid Atlantic Supply. We sold roofing and drive way repair supplies wholesale. I also had a company where I did the repairs and maintenance.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I see the one of the trailer and the ones of your new culvert.
And the added one of the dogs.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

My wife is watching the new Jeopardy, I say … clearly phony. Trying to keep the audience.

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Six, I can see the pics.
Fred I was a Jeopardy nerd had it set up to record in case I missed an episode. Saw Alex sign off for the last time and haven't seen an episode since....DUNNO?
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I loved Jeopardy.......it was my chance to show mom how cultured I am......knew lots of answers but was a "0" on authors, weird religions, or other things that made no sense in knowing......that's why I flunked Algebra 2....heck, I'll never use that stuff. As soon as I saw that white haired goof, the son of that rich turdette .......oh!...Anderson Cooper and then Katie Couric I stopped watching it....

Yea..,thanks on the let me know on the pics....do they both come up....the ones that go to a host and the ones I upload straight? I think I'm gonna lose the host...easier the direct way....

Last edited by Sixgun on Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

The direct upload pics worked. Nicely done with the hand excavation! More work than I would have done, I would've just put PVC pipe over the sidewalk when it stormed! Even the salt & pepper out for a pee are visible.

That chair reminds me of a spot in CO , on BLM land we found a spot where three ridges came together and was full of elk sign. Next morning I walked down a ridge to where I thought the elk would be in range of the mighty 338 win mag. As the sun came up I see a white chair not far from where I was sitting. I went and sat there, one of those plastic deck chairs. The legs were cut down so it sat low and level on the slope. Not long after I shot a great big cow elk.

You guys do know the contestants were given the answers before hand to study, whether or not they remembered them is another question! Watch to the credits, does it still say Califon Productions? That was Merv Griffin's production company. As kids we snuck onto his property to fish his pond. He would come out and yell at us. Walter Cronkite also had a weekend place here and he gave us permission to fish his pond.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, it was in Florence, NJ. No, we just ended it at one point. We had no competition as the customers were Gypsies and the Travelers, Scotch Irish.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ok Fred

Gunny......they were given the ANSWERS? So I take it that they were given .....beforehand.......like a thousand questions and answers and during the show, 100 were used?......just guessing on the quantities.......if I had known that I never would have watched it. That means if an individual has a photographic memory and takes large quantities of Prevagen he can win?...

Tha seat in the blind..........bet it lots of stories to tell.....all the thunder and earthquakes...----00
Last edited by Sixgun on Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

My wife likes it. I did not like Trebec.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
Why?....on the dislike of Trebec.....I never was a fan of him either but I respected the guy for his vast knowledge, his pronunciation of foreign words was fantastic....but he was probably schooled on that....

Yea, I would not feel comfortable around him at a drink fest, especially now as they would have to have some sort of gizmo to prop him up in a chair and have someone hold his drink for him....---00
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Vast knowledge ??? He had the answers printed in front of him and he acted like a smart butt over it.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK, picking out people true character was never one of my better traits....I tend to see the world and it's people as they are presented to me straightforward.......like me............. I'm easily deceived...except when it comes to nice guns and money. :D ---00
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yep, somewhere i read about how the contestants were given the answers but like you said it was a lot of information.

I didn't mind Jeopardy , it was the Wheel of Ignorance I couldn't stand. Really 150k to turn letters!! Gimme a break.

Naw Six I look at all people as jerks & morons and let them prove me wrong. Usually I'm right! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Morons.......? Someone talking to me?

Well took the long road trip south today. I spent some coin at Bean's on some new treestand woolies. I walked in and out of Cabelas and didn't spend a dime. Think it was the first time.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Gotta love wool, I've had a pair of Woolrich pants since high school. Quite, warm and so comfortable. Only drawback is dry cleaning.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I've just never found anything better. Cabelas had what seemed like an acre of hunting clothes. All seemed either noisy, not warm enough, or both.
I'm sticking with what I KNOW works. Besides, it's the only thing that looks right when your packing an old Winchester and Colt.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I have a Woolrich plaid shirt I keep for really cold days, I prefer the traditional look when toting a proper gun too... :wink:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. Can't beat wool.
We wear a lot of Johnson here. It is made in Vemont. Usually their jackets and wool pants. Hunted in em since I was a kid. Just like everyone else around here for generations.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wool and me don't work...itches too much.......makes me sweat too.....it gets wet it weighs a ton....

Now, MERLINO wool long underwear is another whole smoke.......out west in -15 I was warm.......I have them in 3 different kinds...light....medium....and heavy .......to be used according to the temps and activity......the proper long underwear with jeans and a GorTex coat, gloves, hat and Gor Tex Danner boots and I can walk all day or sit all day.....but that's only my experience.

I've been known to use TWO pairs of merlino underwear and jeans in extreme temps. -----00
Model A Uzi’s