Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by harry »

Ok, I’m not a carpenter but I’ve started building my reloading room inside the new shop. It’s 16 x 8.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

You don't have to be a carpenter to build a gun room anymore than you have to be Dale Earnhardt to drive a car. I think it looks pretty good. As your going along in your build many things will crop up so I say, "build as you go along" .

Can't really add anything other than having a gun room is like having a gun safe.....get it bigger than you think you need to.....insulate it real good and a small space heater will do the job.----00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Looking good Harry. Nothing better than having all the possibilities in front of you.
I e been in mine 20 years. Hardly seems possible. Still feels new to me. I still love it and spend a lot of time in there.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrec

Post by Sixgun »

Ain't that the truth....lots of time in there Jayster.......I've been told my spirit will be in that corner of the basement forever....46 years in the same corner.....

Been spending lots of time in the garage too....lots of time out back, in the woods, by the pond, in the swamp...anywhere but in the living room where I'm expected to be.

I'm tired of fighting this downspout with the water digging a hole whenever we get a nasty rain......gonna put a pipe under the sidewalk tomorrow using a pressure washer....this is gonna be fun...2800 lbs....ya thinking I ought to wear a wetsuit?
Model A Uzi’s
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

This room will be for reloading and cleaning/maintenance. All the ceracoat, hydro dipping, machine work will be in the main shop area.
Trump 2024

harry
Senior Levergunner

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrec

Post by harry »

Sixgun wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:17 pm Ain't that the truth....lots of time in there Jayster.......I've been told my spirit will be in that corner of the basement forever....46 years in the same corner.....

Been spending lots of time in the garage too....lots of time out back, in the woods, by the pond, in the swamp...anywhere but in the living room where I'm expected to be.

I'm tired of fighting this downspout with the water digging a hole whenever we get a nasty rain......gonna put a pipe under the sidewalk tomorrow using a pressure washer....this is gonna be fun...2800 lbs....ya thinking I ought to wear a wetsuit?
Naw, just your BVD’s and have fun.
Trump 2024

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

So.......old Six out in the yard in his skivvies with a pressure washer?
50 bucks says nobody will even notice. If they do, they won't think nothing of it. :D

Holy smokes Harry! Sounds like you got quite an operation! Nice.
I just have a room full of old junk guns and other old junk.
Oh! There's also a TV and a fridge full of beer. If I ain't loading shells or cleaning my old junk guns, I'm watching old movies and sipping a cold one.

Harry does actual work in his gun room.
Hear that Six? :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Jack you've won yourself a super shotgun :mrgreen:
23820710_3m.jpg
Stevens 58.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gunny HAVE A GREAT DAY...... :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So that's why the capsule float hig in the water upon returning to earth- all those liberal dreams being released! :lol:

Harry, that should be a great setup for loading and cleaning! One thing I suggest is LOTS of light, more than you might think, being a carpenter I see it all the time, dark corners! Seems like lighting designs always fall short. Go LED, no problems in the Montana cold, bulbs last forever too, they don't flicker either.

My gun room is just about the whole basement, dedicated loading benches, rifle/pistol 4 different ones for shotgun. 1 for gun work. Tv, pool table, kitchen( no fridge though) oh and the pellet stove for ambiance!

Six , don't wear anything, you'll remove all your hard earned skid marks! Although I might suggest a face shield, noth worse than getting muddy water in your eyes! :lol:

Thank you John! I should go shoot ZZs...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey hey now!
Sounds like Gunny has been holding out on us.
That's not a gun room, that's a gun condo!

Happy Birthday buddy!

With a room like that, you should give ME something nice for YOUR birthday. :D

Well, I'm beat. Twelve hours and hour drive home.....I've had it. Night boys!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

gamekeeper wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:55 am Jack you've won yourself a super shotgun :mrgreen:
23820710_3m.jpg
Stevens 58.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gunny HAVE A GREAT DAY...... :D
Oh wow! I don't even have to ask, "can i have it?".....I'll just take it...thanks GK. (Don't forget to include the ammo, case, and any possible scope mounts or special choke inserts...plus send ASAP before I get cock blocked by Jay)

Gunnys birthday? Cool.....almost the same day as my wife's sisters, the 4th.....52?....just a pup but as long as we have Old Savage around, I'm a pup too!

Gunny has his whole basement to do as he pleases...THATS A MAN....Well done. Not only do I have the whole basement, I got the whole garage, the barn, the little barn and the yard to myself.......the only thing I have to do is ask mom before I make any moves such as "Can I walk in the garage"...or, "can I empty the trash can?" Anything else needs to be in a written request in triplicate. I was scolded last week for picking up a 3" branch that fell off of a tree without checking with her first.....Italians?
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I have to confess as I have to be the stupidest tart in the world.

I go out and make 20 measurements....figure out everything I need......then go to Home Depot for my "under the sidewalk" drainage pipe......so I go there and buy the 8' pipe, two 2' plastic things that extend to four feet, a 45 degree thingy (just in case) and a pack of Reese's peanut butter cups. $72

I get home and get one of the flexible plastic thingys and stick it on......then I realize it extends to about 4'......job done......just rerouted the water to spread out on the driveway instead of digging a hole.

In the picture you will see the stone I put in which is about to come out.

As I rarely take anything back at least I have the materials to use elsewhere.

I feel better now, confessing to being stupid.......it's not over..... :D .....I was looking around and found a 4' x 4" section of that heavy duty black flexible pipe in the "little barn" out back that I could have used with the same final result.-----06.......(just a "single 0" today)

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Don't sweat it man! The job is done, with less work, and you have parts and pieces for something else.
Story of my life.

Hey! I've been on that walk! That's that fancy C-ment I'd heard tell of.
We make walks out of Natty Light cartons.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Umm, hey Six, here's a thought, why not just stick a 10' length of pipe on the down spout BEFORE it starts raining and take it off when it stops? No digging, no pressure washer. Sure it will go over the sidewalk but its not like you are out there in goose drowning rain. Easy, simple fix.

So thank you guys! I dont give a flyin rats @$$ about birthdays, never have. Only one I remember is my 26th when I busted my wrist.
Heck today I went to my buddies tree farm to visit and wound up inside, underneath & elbow deep in grease working on the 1972 Timber Jack skidder. Brake line let go, had a heck of a time getting it out, then lucked out at parts store as they had a hard line with the correct fittings. A little bend here, a little there and PRESTO !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

oh man...forgot all about the drain thingy.....more aggravation.......

I hear ya Gunny but on a hard rain it cuts bad....like those 4-5 times a year rains...usually when I'm sleeping .....I just don't want nothing else to think about....the main reason is my wife......that's all I need to hear is her tripping and then I have no peace in the house for a month.....yea.....you can do a million things right for a woman and you do ONE thing wrong and you never hear the end of it.

She has no respect for money......if she tripped she would not hollar at me...she would take the Jeep and drive over it and say to me, "take that F 'er!" :D

On to more aggravation........I'm outside working on the sidewalk. A got a load of topsoil and I was shoveling it next to the sidewalk for a slope with less angle so mom walks by and tells me she is going shopping and the only place that has these special Italian noodles (acini di pepe :D ) is this supermarket in Brookhaven.......I tell her not to go there as this area is getting bad........well, when "acini di pepe" calls, no one is gonna stop her.....she goes, gets her acini di pepe and $400 worth of other S, gets in the Jeep and starts driving......a little ways down the road is a group of bro's hanging out in this parking lot.......as she goes past them, "BOOM!" She said it sounded like it was next to the Jeep and it was of 44 magnum decibels.........she floors the Jeep, goes a mile down the road and gets out to look for a bullet hole...nothing...

I'm not afraid to say this publicly.......but those the majority of these sub humans are just a fraction of an inch from being savages........and I don't mean "Old Savage"......and I'm not laughing........maybe it was a good thing I wasn't there.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Glad she is ok buddy. Sounds like she did the right thing. Hopefully, the noise was from them shooting one another.
You know? Playing that new game, "Chicago".

Gettin bad everywhere now. This country is done. Most don't notice too much cause it's still coasting down. It will start picking up speed in a compounding gain soon.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

My view this evening
Trump 2024

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Exceptionally nice view Harry.......to me about any view without people or cars is fine......guess it'll be ice in another two months.

Up in upstate Pa., the veterinarians still don't have those thingys that keep your dog from licking itself after an operation so they are using these. Heard they got the idea from vets in Maine....

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Looks nice Harry.

Hey Six.....
You mean those cones? The vets don't have them here, the hospitals do. They use them to keep PEOPLE from licking themselves. :D
We don't have anything to stop the dogs from licking, but I wish we did. The legislature almost passed a bill banning peanut butter in Maine last week. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man....Jay.....you're the best!......peanut butter!.. :D
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:27 am Oh man....Jay.....you're the best!......peanut butter!.. :D
I figgered you'd like that one buddy. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

My first job of the day is to delete any spammers that infest Leverguns, then I check out the Chairman thread where I learn all about drainage, Italian wives, cones that stop you licking yourself and restrictions on peanut butter... :shock: then Harry shows me what I'm missing because my ancestors missed the Mayflower.. :(

Seriously, a GREAT start to the day guys..... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That ain't nuttin' GK.......wait till ya hear what we use for toilet paper.........hint....it starts with sand and it ends with paper....20 grit.......Jay gets big rolls of it and sends it to us.....

Wow...8:00...what am I doing up?.....looks foggy out there....-----006
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Not foggy here. Might be cataracts... :lol:

Well my dress pants don't fit! Looks like jeans today ( was already told my my niece that was ok she knows her uncle dont do dress up). Dragged my pair of black Acme sh&t kickers out, haven't wore these cockroach killers in 20 years, slid my feet into them and NOPE these aren't gonna cut it, feet protested from the get go. Looks like Vasque hikers get the nod. Ahh comfortable all day!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well the wedding came off without a problem. The reception on the other hand was just a teeny tiny bit too LOUD! The music was so loud i couldn't hear what anyone was saying and I've still got good hearing! Would have been quieter on the firing line at Camp Perry !Darn good prime rib though!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Glad to hear that you survived Gunny.... :D I hate weddings, well nowadays I hate any social gatherings other than anything to do with firearms... :wink:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Amen brother!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, Gunny, YOU get an A+ in the redneck department.....welcome to the crowd of me, Jay, and Tom. I'm not so sure yet on Harry as he looks high falutin with his fancy new digs.....and GK, well, EVERYONE from England has class.

I was always a bit skeptical of Gunny being a redneck as only wealthy people can afford to pay taxes in north Jersey. Plus he shoots those extreme high falutin fancy shotguns. Welcome! Come on over and me and Jay will teach you how to make an old tractor into a limo.

Talk about redencks and hillbillies........I drove more today than I did in the last year....555 miles round trip...75-80 mph all the way to northwest Pa. to get a Shih Tzu.......what mom wants, mom gets. (So do I) She couldn't believe some of the places people live in....but most were clean as I don't degrade someone for living in an old wood frame house....mine is little also. I said, "just wait, you will see houses where the people drive their cars right up to the front door...wasn't 10 seconds later we saw that...bunch of good ole boys with confederate flags staked in the ground, drinking beer....I honked the horn with a thumbs up. They responded in kind...good boys they were.

Saw something unusual...a Pagan on his Harley with his colors on...by himself....

Got 20.5 mpg on moms Jeep.

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Looks like Carmello but he is a Morky.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

That's a good lookin pup.....
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Man! I finally sat down.

Gunny survived the wedding. I'm proud of you for dressin right bud! Did you swill a lot of cheap beer and throw up on the buffet table or cake? No.....? You'll get there. :D

Hey! A new pup at Six's house! Good for you guys. One thing I know for certain. That's a lucky dog that now has it made for life. It'll be well cared for.
Sounds like you drove to Maine by the sound of that place you drove by. Of course, your round trip mileage would be a little more. :D
And, I'd be mad you didn't stop for a visit!

You got a good lookin one too OS!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks guys on the new pup...she is just under a year old.....so far she don't like men and has always lived with an older woman...very gentle, don't bark....in about two weeks this dog will be ripping other dogs and cats to shreds, barking, drinking whiskey, smoking pot, and probably cussing...demanding her place on the front seat of the Jeep .......they claim owners make their dogs what they are. :D

I don't usually whine but here goes......some Pa mountain roads are two lane and break into four lanes so you can safely pass......TWICE today.....I'm following a turd on a two lane road that's twisting so it was double yellow the whole way...a good 10 miles...speed limit is 45 and the turd is doing 30.

As crazy as I talk I don't risk lives for any reason so I follow the whole 10 miles...or more....then suddenly the road breaks into 4 lanes....two each way.....the turd, who by now, has 30 cars behind him and as soon as the road goes to four lanes, he speeds up so no one can get near him....well, I did...caught up with him and ran him into a ditch and the car burst in flames....nnooooooo!!!! Joking...........are people that mad at the world?

JAY...on another note what's the fastest you ever had your Rubicon going? Moms 4 door will fly up to 90 with lots more room to go.....one time last year I had the Rubicon flat out with 33"'s on a level road for several miles and the best it would do was about 88, just touching 90...as you know, Rubicon's have 410 gears....
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

O.s's dog is very pampered.....same as the people who own them......well, the dogs should be pampered...we do...chicken breast ..no skin, fat...just look at Fred's dog face...he is smiling....good job Fred!---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah, Jeeps ain't for speed.
I've probably had mine around 80. Of course, that was before the flat skid and the Antirock swaybar. The more you do to make em go off road, the skankier they get at high speed.
I will say, it will go down the highway at 70 pretty good still. That is one reason I hesitate to go to 35s.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So yes Six I'm redneck through & through, I own boots,jeans & tshirts- no fancy clothes or penny loafers here!

Funny you mention vehicles, for the wedding party my niece and sister arrived in a old Rolls Royce convertible, the other girls arrived in one of the county sheriffs cars that was used in the Lindbergh trial/investigation here in Hunterdon County.

I only took my Rubicon on a high speed highway trip one time, out to the bunker. Had to get gas on the way home, terrible mpgs! Mine averaged 14!

New family member, cause for celebration Jack! I'm sure she will warm up to you.

Oh and no beer, cheap or otherwise that I saw yesterday, everyone had wine or mixed drinks. Since I was driving I stuck to fish whiskey.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ok Gunny...your in!.....Jay, Tom and myself welcome you to the world of "5 gallon buckets to be used as toilet crowd". The uppity ones put a gallon of water in the bucket and a dash of Pine Sol.

You know, we have to be like those uppity ones, the crowd who "rides the river together".... :D

Penny loafers? We used to put electrical box slugs in ours....the rich kids at school used quarters......I heard if you live in Texas you have to use double eagles...not sure.

Still trying to find a place for Old Savage....he sure isn't a redneck by any stretch of the imagination......I'd say he is a redneck incognito......he wants to be a redneck but has to portray professionalism.....so, in a sense, he can be the "leader of the rednecks". Heck, we got to have someone with brains......----00
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hey, we all got the brains, we just USE ours, unlike rest of the worlds population!
Fred can be a redneck incognito.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

New toy showed up today
20211004_172433.jpg
Skidding tongs!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Skidding tongs? Well, well....I have ICE tongs and Old Savage has women thongs! What's Jay have? Beer can tongs? Oh! That's what he calls his hands.

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You guys need to wake up. We were here in the 1600 and 1700s. I grew up on a farm that began in the family in 1913. Pics of me on a tractor with my dad as a toddler. With the exception of OW, who knows when you people came over here. Relatives on my side in the town where I was born 200 years prior. Not sure what you think the state of life was at that point but I think I want to know when the rest of you all got here ancestor wise ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Baled hay, rolled sod, dug whatever. Began working in family business at age 12.

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

My ancestors were there to welcome your ancestors when they hit the beach in 1620.
I’m Choctaw/Cherokee, Irish, German, French.
Trump 2024

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That's a tough question.....my mom's father was a Nazi scientist (that's real) whom I never saw and all of my dad's family were named TONY.....they all had to wear a tag on their shirt during the boat ride, "To NY." Same as my wife's family, all Tony's, but within two generations they managed to own half of Chester County and my dad's family owned a pretty good chunk of N.J. (That's real too) and the only thing I managed to own was 10% of all the guns that Winchester and Colt made.....well, don't know the exact percentage but the state made me put in 200 tons of concrete under the house to hold all the weight of the guns.....they used Rossi barrels for rebar in the cement. :D That's not real except for the rebar substitute.

I believe the true measure of success is not how much money you made, who you ride the river with, or what cheap brand of rifle you shoot, but how well you sleep at night....9-10 hours for me.

I could care less what others before me did as none of them are a reflection of what I did. My ancestors are all dead, except one uncle who is 91. I'm an American. Everyone in this country came here from somewhere else, even the American Indian.

It's just my opinion that if you come here, you need to support yourself and the ones you bring into this world, not like the current crop of worthless immigrants.

The 555 mile dog.

Well...gotta get ready for bed...see you boys sometime after noon time. -------006
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well nice there Six, trying to cover all the bases. And… then decide how we show count it.

Now Harry smart butt :-) look up Beringian. We were here before your Asian predecessors. But on the other side we were also here before he Pilgrims in 1620. You can look up how that could be possible. And, the Cherokee/Choctaw figured out how to do what in the great scheme of life … except fight with each other much like my ancestors the Scots.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The little dog looks very much in doubt but will no longer feel neglected in any way :-)

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'm with Harry, well half of the family anyway.
Not sure if any of you have seen or heard the theory of Erik the Red ( a Viking) was the true "discoverer" of North America. Truth to it I can't say but the fact is WE WERE HERE FIRST so please collect up your things and go back from where you came. :D

Just read about an American preacher shooting tigers in China with a Savage 99 in 22 hi power. 1 shot and a DRT tiger.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Glad to hear that you guys are sorting out your heritage, I guess wherever you came from you're darn lucky to be American despite what dozy Joe Biden is doing to the place :wink:
Jack, I like the look of your new pup, she has that don't mess with me look in her eyes, I'm sure she will fit in there amongst you all.... :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey what's going on here?
I took the Harley for one last ride. Then I came home and changed all 3 oils.
The boys came over for take out, I watched a movie, and hit the sack early.

And look what I missed!

Like OS said, I don't know much about my pedigree. We are French/Canadian on both sides. Apparently too lazy to move very far south. :D
I think we are from the Normandy area originally, and got a land grant in Canada for deeds done in a war. I think they "went native" after that. There is little info, and even the name gets murky with spelling changes, etc., either from illiteracy or outlawry.
I'm trying to keep the tradition alive.

Don't fret OS.
I saw the picture of you up here. I'd say you could fit in anywhere. :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:24 am Glad to hear that you guys are sorting out your heritage, I guess wherever you came from you're darn lucky to be American despite what dozy Joe Biden is doing to the place :wink:
Jack, I like the look of your new pup, she has that don't mess with me look in her eyes, I'm sure she will fit in there amongst you all.... :D
You are correct, my friend. We all are lucky to be here.
You too. We all voted to give you honorary citizenship. You're just a plane ticket away. :D
Quite honestly, you'd make a better American than 2/3 of the people born here now.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Jay, thanks to all the TV Westerns I watched as a kid I have always felt more American than British, I was even born in a American built house that was shipped across the pond during the First World War.
I even considered becoming a Mormon if they would help me get to Utah but then I found our they prefer mashed potatoes to fries :o so that knocked that idea on the head.... :lol: