Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by GunnyMack »

GK WINS A PAGE!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Page 57. I guess I have won a can of baked beans..… :lol:
heinz-57-varieties-can-baked-beans-B876PB.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:41 pm Page 57. I guess I have won a can of baked beans..… :lol:
Beans? Our buddy GK deserves better than that.
How bout a 57 Chevy Bel air? We will all chip in.
I got 5 bucks. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

🎵They don't make cars like they used too 🎵
il_794xN.1970518083_rp0d.jpg
I reckon I could turn a few heads over here with one.... 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:56 pm 🎵They don't make cars like they used too 🎵

il_794xN.1970518083_rp0d.jpg

I reckon I could turn a few heads over here with one.... 8)
Turn heads anywhere buddy!
I'd take a 55 too. Little cleaner looking and makes a better looking late 60s style rod I think.
They made cooler stuff back then buddy.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Jay, when I first moved down here the house I was living in was right by a Car Dealer who sold old fifties and sixties American cars the street used to be lined with them, unfortunately he moved away shortly afterwards.. :(
I would really love an old American pickup or a Willy's Jeep... :mrgreen:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:20 pm Jay, when I first moved down here the house I was living in was right by a Car Dealer who sold old fifties and sixties American cars the street used to be lined with them, unfortunately he moved away shortly afterwards.. :(
I would really love an old American pickup or a Willy's Jeep... :mrgreen:

Haha awesome my friend!
I love the old 50s NAPCO 4 wheel drive conversions of the GM pickups. Of course the wonderful Dodge Power Wagon, and the Willys pickups and CJs.
All great stuff! You have impeccable taste! Of course, I'm a bit biased. However, as you know, I hold the old Rovers in high regards too.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gk, you win a lot of stuff and a winter’s stay at Great Falls in harry’s big garage. He may let you in on cold nights but there will be a lot of chores. But you can carry guns, anything you like.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

GK WINS!!!!! He stopped Old Savage cold in his tracks from winning the quatro-fecta.....if there is such a thing.....

Well done GK.....now you eat those Heinz 57 beans and sing us the English National Anthem!

'57 Chevy.....I remember those being on the road all the time....when we were kids turning 16 the cars to get were 55-57's but we never saw many of the 56's or 7's....there's a 55 out behind my house in the woods and the only thing you can see is part of the frame...my BIL squashed it with a huge Kamatsu track hoe.

Well.....how about this for a first.....a zero turn with a 2" ball trailer hitch! Made the plate today out of an old piece of 3/8 th's steel I had laying around.....it was FUN getting a 1" hole in that steel....largest bit I had for metal was 1/2"....then a 3/4" counter sink.....then cutting with a 1/2" mill bit chucked in the drill press.

As long as I keep the tongue weight light it'll be fine...it's only for a yard trailer or the log splitter.

Before

After

Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Looks like someone needs an oxyacetylene torch setup! ( to heat up the beans!)

Six look into hole saws. They are made for both wood and metal work. No the metal ones won't last forever but it would have made your life easier.

Years ago there was a house I went by often, one day I went by and the place was for sale. Next time by the yard was all cleaned up, guess what was sitting under the huge multi floral rose bush? A 1963 corvette just rotting away. They go for a quarter million nowadays!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You would be ready to go anywhere.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Metal hole saw? Never knew it...I have a complete set for wood....biggest for metal at Home Depot was 3/4".......

I would love to learn how to weld.....small stuff you know......would save lots of time and aggravation drilling holes, tapping etc....

Believe we've talked about it before.....when you get old, the enthusiasm wanes so in this case the stars have to be lined up perfectly in order for me to jump into a new endeavor. What I want is to have someone who really knows this stuff and accompany me to a welding store of some sort, buy everything and give me an afternoon of schoolin'.

I don't know anyone like that except businesses....and they ain't my buddies.....everyone I know is a gun person, pimp, or a high level drug dealer..... :D

Wish I had a nickel for everyone one of these I broke....it's fun breaking them but not fun getting them out....broke this last night.---00

Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Do yourself a favor and buy GUN taps!! Only 2 flutes, cut threads easier and in my opinion tougher to break. ALWAYS use the correct tap drill and keep it wet with some sort of cutting oil.

Had a kid at school that broke a tap on a Remington action wrench he was making. He tossed it in a trash can! Rule was if ya found something in a can and if ya wanted it , take it! I did and I just moved the hole up a bit. Was just to hold the recoil lug on center. BFD. It was about a 15 hour project he started over. His loss my gain! :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Good job with the hitch, Jack. Much better.
What Gunny says regarding taps and dies. If you do that and don't make more than 3/4 turn at a time when cutting, it should go well. Keep backing off to break the chips and flushing it with ATF.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

OldWin wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:54 pm Good job with the hitch, Jack. Much better.
What Gunny says regarding taps and dies. If you do that and don't make more than 3/4 turn at a time when cutting, it should go well. Keep backing off to break the chips and flushing it with ATF.
Flush atf, sounds like a good idea to me!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

There are admissions most people don't make but here goes.....it was late last night and I was tapping the 3/16" plate that was part of the Z.....threw some PB Blaster on it and ran the tap in with a rheostat drill...near full speed. :D .....the first hole was perfect...the second one caught....Snap!

Thanks Jay and Gunny...I've used ATF but the stuff I tap ....stupid junky projects.....I grab the nearest oil....on guns I do take my time and go back and forth.....I did buy a mess of taps from 12-28 (Winchester tang screw for the sights) 3-36 down to 4 or 5 x 48...must have 50 of them.......but when fooling with junk in the garage the $5.98 Ace Hardware ones do fine....

My dad used to have a fetish for stealing from the company he worked for...like me, he hated em and of all people, the company gave him the keys to the storerooms and one of them was in the machine shop.... :D Man! He stole every kind of milling bit, drill bits, and beryllium tools they had, brought them home and showed me .....even though he had zero use for them...we'd laugh like heck and drink a few beers and most often farted.....he could blast one 30 seconds long!

I got em all....dust pans that cost the company $200, adjustable wrenches, screwdrivers, expensive Mititoyo vernier calipers. He even stole huge boxes of toilet paper, rags, light bulbs and one time a lawn mower. He ordered 2 and took one home and then told the boss someone must have stolen it. :D

One time the company ordered a dozen high dollar 1 ton electric chain hoists. Half of those wound up in his garage...he put some on a pallet and had the forklift guy drive right out in the parking lot and load em on his pick up. :D Those days are gone.

There was nothing for me to steal at work...who wants soda? Although a buddy of mine got a nice air compressor. We used to use it for blowing off the dust on top of the pallets of soda before we loaded them in trailers. One day I came in and that $2.000 air compressor was gone. :D

Hope ya had a good laugh but for real, it's all true.

Oh well....went to Costco and got a new toy today......mom was shopping and I spied this.....battery jumper with a built in air compressor, AC converter, USB ports, and a light.....I like it so much I'm thinking of going back tomorrow and buying 2 more.

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I’ll take a picture of my $50 air compressor, got it cheap from a neighbor moving out.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
This thing is an air compressor, AC converter...up to 200 watts, light, USB gizmo and a battery jumper for your car...$99...this thing feels quality .....the guy was telling me they had a whole pallet of them and there's only a half dozen left.......

I'm gonna test out the air thingy tomorrow......I keep a 12 volt air compressor in the Jeep...no cheapy...hooks directly to the battery...

Dang Chinese makes this stuff price addicting..........
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

16 degrees from freezing this morning! Won't be long now and the leaves will be falling- I hate leaves!

Years ago we are in Quebec on our fishing trip, bud says anyone have any bug juice? I toss him a little squeeze bottle of Cabelas deet. Squirts some into his hand and applies it- it was thread cutting oil ! I been using that bottle for cutting oil in school,the bug juice was in OTHER Cabelas bottle!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I bet your buddy brought his own bug juice after that.... :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Good stories guys!

Six,
Those booster packs work pretty good. I had one for a long time but I finally killed the battery.
The work place theft gave me a laugh. That took place up here in the paper mills bad. The 70s and early 80s were probably the end of the heyday. They have made it harder since.

Gunny,
It was 42 here this morning.
Wife, kids, and I were up to camp one time. We had breakfast and I poured the old bacon grease in a Diet Coke can when we did the dishes. It was on the counter and a while later the wife walks up and takes a big drink thinking it was her soda. Not good! :D
More recently, I came home from work one morning and put my go bag on the table. I keep a bottle of drinking water in the bottle pocket, but I had filled it with denatured alcohol at work before I left (see above workplace theft posts). Wife comes home for lunch. She went to take an aspirin and needed something to wash it down real quick.
Yup.....you guessed it... ...
Again..... not good! :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

You are lucky she didn't give you a womp on the noggin for that!
Bacon grease is a good hangover cure i hear...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Bacon grease? Don't that get hard? My grandmother knew a lady where she lived back in the 1920's who spread bacon grease on her bread. She died of a massive stroke at 35.

Hey Gunny.....what's the matter with cuttin' oil for a bug repellant? I bet it worked! it would have worked a LOT BETTER if you had put some white dye in the oil.

Yea...this booster pack.....I thinking of using it more as an electrical source for the patio under the canopy instead of running a line from the garage like I've been doing.....I'm always tripping over the line, hitting it with the weed whacker, and having to pull the plug after being done using it....figure that even if I had to buy a new one every year, what's $100?...

One of the great things about getting old (there's not many) is that you no longer have to concern yourself with saving money....I spend every dime that comes in...down to the last penny.....leave the principle alone and have fun.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

It was the high Sulphur content oil, stinky stuff! I never really bothered with bug juice unless those little buggers were really, REALLY bad. The key was to not spend much time outside where they could get ya. When getting ready to go fishing ya load the boat FAST, push off and go full throttle to out run the bugs then fish bug free.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Good day.
Me and the old man fired up Old Red and headed up to Pleasant Ridge bird hunting. We got one at least, but saw some beautiful country. Found lots of new roads to run the Jeep on for birds. I have run around those mountains for years and still find new places. Lots of old trails.
Saw a truck go by today with some bear dogs and a HUGE bear loaded on the dog boxes.

Benedict Arnold marched through that country on the way to Quebec. Must have been brutal. It is said that he set up a makeshift hospital back on around one of the Carry Ponds to deal with sickness from the water at Middle Carry. Water has a strange color to this day. There is also a cemetery there, but to my knowledge, nobody has ever found the location of the hospital or Graves.

Neat country.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Now ya need a good bird dog to ride on the hood of ol red and you'll get more birds! :lol:

Interesting info, I'd forgotten about Arnold going through Maine. Of course that was a long time ago for America history!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GunnyMack wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:51 pm Now ya need a good bird dog to ride on the hood of ol red and you'll get more birds! :lol:

Interesting info, I'd forgotten about Arnold going through Maine. Of course that was a long time ago for America history!

What do you mean a "bird dog" on the hood? Just take the top off of the Jeep and take turns driving and shooting like they do in the hood......don't forget to turn your shotgun sideways against those fast flushing grouse.

I bet most of Maine is still as it was back in the days of the revolution.....look around...there still may be a Brown Bess resting against a tree. ........00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:02 pm
GunnyMack wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:51 pm Now ya need a good bird dog to ride on the hood of ol red and you'll get more birds! :lol:

What do you mean a "bird dog" on the hood? Just take the top off of the Jeep and take turns driving and shooting like they do in the hood......don't forget to turn your shotgun sideways against those fast flushing grouse.

I bet most of Maine is still as it was back in the days of the revolution.....look around...there still may be a Brown Bess resting against a tree. ........00

Arnold went through town where I live. One of the first settlers here saw them going up the river and warned them of the falls. He went along to guide them, got wet helping carry the boats around the falls, got pneumonia, and died.
When they re-did rt.201 where it follows the Kennebec about 15 miles above me in the 1960s, they found a cache of muskets buried muzzle down. The last 8 inches or so of barrel was rusted away, but the rest was in pretty good shape considering.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That's neato Jayster........burying things was the best way to hide things in those days.....still is......an old farm yard or junk yard of some sort and they will never find it...whatever your hiding.....one time I was hiding the salami but that was a long time ago.

Thinking many places in upstate Pa or Maine would be great for hiding metal stuff like guns as there's more refrigerators, ovens, cars, beer cans, crow bars etc than you can shake a stick at that are buried to fool the metal detectors.

Been a long day bud....still having issues running that zero turn.....the brain don't respond like it did...I keep zigging when I should be zagging....touchy buggers....ever run one?

Well, me and mom charged up our iPads and her cells today with the new battery jumper gizmo.........got 3 more cuts on my hand to add to the 4 I already had.....Gunny thinks he cuts himself a lot..

I don't know if it will work or not but the dang deer are tearing up my little trees out front with their antlers.....I've been peeing in a gallon oil jug for the last few days and it stinks...I mean baaaadddd......so I went out today with a full gallon and poured it over every tree........yea, I got wire...just don't feel like fooling with it....----00
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Dollar General

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Out west the bear and cat hounds men will lease their best dog to the hood of the truck. Then drive along slowly until the dog gets a whiff of the intended quarry. They stop and release the rest of the dogs.

Just imagine what all was buried during the wars, prolly never know !

Your deer repellent probably won't work or for long. Deer are used to urine in nature. Granted not human but you also have to realize this is getting to pre-rut and the testosterone is starting to flow. They are getting aggressive and without putting up wire you won't win. You could also split 4" pipe and wrap that around. Or just biden flags around the trunks and let the Bucks tear those apart.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Never ran a zero turn. I'm sure it would take getting used to though.

They have cages hitched to the front bumpers of trucks or Jeeps here. Bear or cat dogs ride in the cages as they slowly drive the roads. They can still pick up a fresh crossing. Then the turn em loose and the chase is on. A good hunting dog of any kind is an amazing thing to see.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Oh and we all know deer like salt, urine is full of salts...

I bet chasing dogs up there in that big woods is a real chore!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh yeah! Even with radio collars! Guys forget to turn them on sometimes, but Even with them on it gets problematic. When we had the camp, dogs showed up on occasion. Usually VERY happy to have found some people.
Sadly, these were the lucky ones. If out overnight, they are many times lost to coyotes.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks Gunny...I'll go put up wire today......

I got a GOOD LAUGH out of "Dollar General"......I'm thinking of a different name....."General Rossi"......

On to cages on the front of a truck... :D ...THAT is hillbilly with just a tinge of Redneck.......Rednecks have the cages built into the bed.....I can see pulling up to a gas station and a half dozen trucks with barking dogs in cages, 20 guys standing around slugging down cheap beer, all with revolvers on their side, most with scruffy beards, Confederate flag patches on their coats, dirty, greasy long hair, cussin', knee high swamp boots.......Geeze, I'd fit right in with those good ole boys!
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ahhh the AMC Gremlin. Neighbors drove them for years, was hilarious watching Buela get in and out of it, she musta weighed 350! They drove one until it died which then it would sit in the yard. The old man was known as Ducky, every vehicle he had would stick plastic ducks, decoys, stickers what ever on it. Guy even put curb feelers on em. No Six they weren't what you think!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I know what curb feelers are.....

This is boring....no action....
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

???

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What? The flip down sight? How many you want to see? On post '64 model 88's .....with the basket weave checkering.....like the one in the picture is.......the receivers were factory d&t for a scope so they put flip down open sights so it would not interfere with the objective lens or in case you had a flip over scope mount.

Something tells me I have one of those quality flip over mounts for an 88 somewhere....

Anything else?.....00
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Same rear sight used on Ruger 22s( probably other makes as well) you have to be careful to not over tighten the screws, the heads are thin and the heads break. I've seen it many times.

Brr, chilly this morning!

Was supposed to go for a shoot in Binghamton today but noooo I gotta stay home to go to my neice's wedding. I hate weddings, too many people, majority of which I can't stand, over priced over cooked food, too loud, dress clothes( although I've been given the OK to wear jeans) and I'd rather go shooting in the rain! Oh well suck it up, last of the family to marry, just wish they would have taken my offer of 1st class tickets to Vegas and a drive through wedding chapel.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny, I'd rather go to my own funeral than a wedding.........the last one (also, my wife's niece) I went to, mom made me buy new clothes......that was an 80G gig and I was still drinking then.....outside wedding in a huge tent with four open bars....stumbled home across the field, fell down a few times crossing the creek.

You will have a nice time so go and bring a lavish gift.....spend until it hurts....don't be cheap, you have it....at least a thousand... :D

Up at Jays neck of the woods, they give ovens and refrigerators away that they found on the side of the road.......just clean em up and spray em with appliance paint, steel wool the metal parts, put on a new cord as they never throw out an appliance without cutting the cord for something else.......they usually have an old oven or refrigerator box laying around because they save these boxes for the baby to sleep in...

Some of those boxes have been handed down through the generations as there was always a family member who got a new appliance that "fell off the back of the truck"

Well, gotta go and you get ready for that wedding.....(fools)---6
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

We got married by a judge on his break on a Wed. afternoon, reception to follow at the Silver Dollar saloon in Davenport, IA, three witnesses at the wedding, That was it. This is from the reception. The bar had a short cue to use by that water heater. It was a lot like Cheers.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Best wedding I was ever at was in Colorado. My buddy and I were up in the mountains fishing. We are in a national forest having a grand time and we both look at each other and at the same time we say that sounds like Dave's car. Sure enough here come Dave & Ann. We bs a few minutes and Dave says can you meet us at the courthouse at 2? Sure thing. So we kept fishing, they left.
Now mind you we are fishing( beer was always on hand) next thing its 1, got an hour back to town, no time to change clothes ( both of us in BDU pants, wet boots & t-shirts) get to courthouse smelling like drunk fish. Into a room where the judge is waiting and a sideways look before the judge says How many fish did you guys catch? We had met him before when fishing but had no idea who he was. They said their I Dos and we went to BBQ & drinking. Best wedding ever and less than a Cnote!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow! I feel much better now listening to your stories......I was married 200 yards away at my BIL's uncles house who was a district judge....just him, his wife and me and mom.....I gave him a $20 tip then me and mom drove 10 miles down the road to a hotel, got a room and a bottle of wine and a few joints and that was it....August 4th, 1972.....

Fred with the tie! High falutin! Maybe 3 times in my life......

Well Gunny.....for sure at your buddies wedding there was more fish to smell later that night......there's only two things in the world that smell like fish and fish is one of them......

Well, got a load of mulch to spread......----00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha good stories boys.
Yeah, I been to some hillbilly weddins for sure. But those are the best kind man. Seen a groom wearing work boots spray painted black. No lie.

Funny, Six talking about the appliances. I have a friend who has a business taking junk appliances and getting them running and re-selling them. He used to rebuild engines and was a great mechanic. Built all the best stock car engines in these parts.
He even does a "core" with the appliances. You give him your non-working one when you buy his re-build.
Smart ol' boy. He has a sweet J10 pickup too.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Aw man...
My chiropractor buddy's so is 3 weeks into his 8 week Coast Guard boot camp, he wants to drop out. He aced his PT test, supposedly half the class failed it, they are making him wear his glasses all the time, only needs them for night driving so he has a headache all the time, the food doesn't agree with him. He need to suck it up and get on with boot- his mothers words ( she is an ex cop).
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Most washing machines and dryers are easily fixed as long as the gear box/transmission on a washer does not break......people have too much money today, a light goes out and they are making phone calls for a new $1,200 washer.

Another reason why I have 3 Maytag wringers........you can't hurt em , wash clothes in less than half the time, use less water, wash big bed spreads or horse blankets....etc.

Although I've never been in the military guys who have told me they OWN you. One guy I worked with was in the Navy and got a severe sun burn and could not do his job...they gave him an article 15 for "destroying government property".

Well, back to passing gas....but people don't laugh at things like that anymore...too "cultured".

Work boots at a wedding? What's wrong with that? Spray paint boots?...I did just that in the summer...Old pair of army boots with most of the black scraped off of them.....Rustoleum flat black did a great job....
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yo....see the winner on page 58.
Last edited by Sixgun on Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Did you know that astronauts can't "let em rip" in their spaceships? It can cause the spaceship to explode and the smell doesn't go away.

Man! I could have some real fun in one of those.....get the guys from deer camp eating jerky, hard boiled eggs, cabbage and some cheap beer and all go on a space ride......what a way to go! You'd see the blast best if you lived in Eastern Europe, just north of Romania.

https://sea.mashable.com/science/15564/ ... g-on-earth
Model A Uzi’s