Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Jay Bird

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by Jay Bird »

Well? From my vast cartridge collection.......

Have to delete this stuff...the chinks might be looking
Last edited by Jay Bird on Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Is it a .228? I almost put one of those together at skool but the bullets were hard to find.

Well the micro lam is now permanently in its new home. 6 inches at a time, jack it up cut a temporary stud, cut a longer jack post, repeat over & over until it was 10 feet up and slid onto the top plate.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Ahh...your still working so I won't pester you till later. Your mind is focused on "laminate" while mine is focused on a drifting cloud.

That cartridge was developed by the military to having better penetration and killing power than the 55 Gr.Ball.....I personally think it's an excellent battle cartridge which easily works in the AR with only slightly more recoil.....it's a 105 gr. .243. The guy I was talking to had a case of sealed boxes but he threw me a sample.

It ain't the same as a two tone golf ball but a heck of a lot more exciting. :D O.S has been MIA with the pics of the soft stuff...guess he's worried about La Pew.

Birdman
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah now at a second look I see the diameter difference. 243 would be a better choice for sure but then soldiers would not be able to carry as much ammo.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Same case head...obviously meant for the AR....while I didn't take

Once in a while you can get a good deal at Home Depot....they had a couple o
Got some of the epoxy paint.....appliance paint. I used it before and it looks just like

Now I'm thinking of a bush hog to be used on the 3 point hitch.....they make them now as "finish mower" with a high rpm rate with "finish blades" unlike the big heavy sloppy blade that are on bush hogs. There's a glut of them for some unknown reason and dealer
Last edited by Jay Bird on Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Hmmm?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Those golf balls were way back in 2016...probably all wrinkled up now. Yellow? Miniature range.

I like the Ponderosa can....

Burdman
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Jay bird 52 gr, 4000+ fps
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So I haven't received a single GUN magazine in over a month. I know my subscriptions are paid up. I suspect a government employee is tossing them .
Just started looking in back issues for email addresses, type up one and hit send, undeliverable as address is invalid. Guess I need to call to get any satisfaction.

Six please give us some more info on that case, is it .243 bullet? Is it a 243 case necked down? When I knew a guy on the Army Marksmanship Unit he would tell me about some of the stuff they were playing with as far as rifles, twists but never anything about "new rounds" . Heck the AMU was even looking at hevi-shot for target ammo for the shotgun teams.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

The mail is a disaster now buddy. Seems like stuff always gets screwed up. Half the time we get someone else's mail or they get ours. Of course, that's here, so........... :D
I DID get my Brownells order the other day. So there's that.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'm getting all the other junk mail, bills & catalogs just not gun magazines. Our mail is the same, other people's mail.

When I was a kid our mailman drove his Scout to deliver mail. He would load up in the morning and go on his run. He would do the large part of the area without having to go back for more mail, unlike these new mail trucks. You could count on him to have your mail in your box within minutes of the same time every day, not now, they are delivering from 11 am til 6 pm! Jim drove from the right seat and it was a standard transmission!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Mail? That's all you have to do is look and see who they employ. The distribution centers have very poor lighting and its mighty dark in there. The issues I had were all in the Wilmington , De. distribution center and Wilmington, De. has the second highest crime rate in the U.S. of A. Packages missing, (one costs me $550) boxes opened and contents missing, (trapdoor Springfield parts), NIB Remington 1100 from 1964 that was "found" under a pile of other boxes after two weeks. That's why they call them the "missing link."....and I'm not laughing..I've seen it, I've experienced it first hand.

On to better and brighter subjects......the round is .243 caliber. It was brought about by soldiers complaining about the penetrating abilities of the 55 grain .224 bullet. This 243 caliber was developed but by then they found out a 62 gr .224 bullet solved the issues.Theres an article on Wikipedia on it...just type in "military experimental .243 round for the M-16".

The .220 Jaybird! I love it! .243 necked down? Probably good for 500 rounds but when your filthy rich, who cares? I'm sure every gunsmith has a few guys like that,.... You know, "hey gunsmith Gunny, make me up a dozen barrels for the 220 Jaybird on a blueprinted 40X action."

Got up early today, around 10:30...walked outside with just my "tighty whiteys" on to let the dog out....on the patio I farted so loud my neighbor looked over and waved...and he was running a chain saw!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Gun magazines? They are hurting something serious. I only get the American Rifleman but for the better part of my life around 6 at any given time. Guns and Ammo has been sending me a monthly magazine for nothing. Two or three years ago they just started coming in the mail from an old subscription then last year they asked me if I wanted to renew for $12..yes, TWELVE dollars. I don't send them nothing and I'm still getting it.

They make their money from advertisers and they have to show their advertisers that they have an "x" amount of subscribers.

The worst of the bunch is Handloader and Rifle....they used to be the best but the writers have all become whore advertisers with "writers" from Montana leading the pack. I've never seen a group of guys who think they know more than anyone....suggesting "this brand" or "that brand" and then a few months later they suggest the brand that they badmouthed 6 months earlier.

In today's world, like doctors, YOU have to make the proper decisions.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I gots to get me a 220 Jay Bird. ......maybe I should start with one of lesser velocity like the 006 Jay Bird.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Get the real, 100% authentic 220 Jay Bird

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Fred,
I can't talk about it here.....people are watching over my shoulder....you know, the male Karen's. :D ----Birdman
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Hey..there is a male version of Karen...he is called "Ken". :D man, that is funny and I can't wait to call people Ken because brother, we have a lot of them.

Oh ambracol, Sixgun is violating the rules! He said it was raining where he lives so I looked at the forecast for his area and the skies are clear and the sun is shining. Oh Old Savage....Sixgun said my gun was a four screw. I want to make a complaint!!!! :D ----00

Karen's and Kens...world is full of em......😫
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

A lesson in S&W
Last edited by Jay Bird on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Question for 006, Jack apart from collectability and cost of manufacturing are there any other benefits in the different screw frames?

Being starved of handguns I have to learn as much as I can instead of just shooting them... :wink:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Geeze Six I wish you would bead blast that thing, I'm blinded by reflection! :D Wow that is in great condition!!

Well I spent the day doing outside stuff, power washed both trucks, then a soapy scrubbing and a second power wash. The Beast had so much pollen glued to it from sitting all spring. Surprised at how 'sticky' pollen can be. I'm seeing more rust on the bed... This state has a black pavement policy. When it snows they put excess amounts of salt down, we all know what salt does to steel, let alone what it does to the junk steel used in automobiles!
Who knew?! Winchester made a run of 38WCF with 180gr Black Talons!
20210912_071002.jpg
Ah well off to the bunker
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK...in Smith & Wessons, with some exceptions, most all sidplates had 4 screws and another screw in front of the trigger guard. The upper screw was eliminated (about '56) for manufacturing simplicity and several years later..around 1960, the screw in front of the trigger guard was eliminated.

On models of guns, like the 17, 24, 27, 29, 36.....etc. people like to say that theirs is a five screw as that denotes earlier manufacturing at a time when more craftsmanship and attention to detail was put into these guns. An example is the model 29 44 mag....started production in 56 ? and only made it a year or so before they went to the four screw and then only another couple of years before the 3 screw.....hence, a more rare and thus, a more valuable variation. The bluing on the 5 and 4 screws was richer with better polishing.

So when someone says they have a five screw Smith......and it's not......it's the same as an owner of a 1968 Camaro claiming he has an SS 396 when in reality it's a 6 cylinder and a 2 speed Powerglide transmission. Same car but not the same value or bragging rights.

So, in a nutshell, 5 screw Smiths denote earlier production at a time when craftsmanship and attention to detail was higher. I have a model 29 4 screw with an extremely rare-at-the-time 8 and 3/8" barrel that's not much different then new and this thing looks like it was put together by Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson themselves.....just the grips on it are worth what a dozen Rossi rifles are worth. :D
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ok, ok Gunny...someone pulled a bullet from a "fotey" or der 10 mm.....probably you.

Marketing....marketing...marketing.....except for cops or people living in apartments or other close quarters, the old fashioned cast bullet still does its job....

Got a double stack 9 Smith next to the bed loaded with those black talons ....gonna start shooting all this stuff off I've had around for decades...and let the brass lay.......I must have 15k of 9 brass and the same in 45 and 223....be easier to throw it in a 55 gallon drum and scrap it......---00
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yes Six I pulled it and the 38wcf is from the Colt Lightning I could of bought but being a stupid kid I passed!

My K22 is a 5 screw, it lettered as a 1953 production.

Our chief of police years ago carried a 29 5 screw. When he retired,( he died not long after) his widow sold his guns to my old coach. I didn't have the $ to buy it but a friend of mine did. That 4" 44mag with full house loads would getcha on both ends- Bullet & blast !!

So im at the bunker today, the guy with the Beretta SO4 im intrested in buying is there. So im shooting it quite well by the way and the thing doubles on me! So I knocked the cobwebs loose but I kept shooting it until it doubled again! Back on the rack and finished shooting my Perazzi.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man...4" five screw brings the big loot...most all were 6.5.

Who needs that headache with the gun doubling on ya......someone selling their headaches......

Well, at least you did something constructive today......I finished putting in $355 worth of oil and filters on the very mighty Kubota.
This crud keeps up the very mighty Kubota is going to be downgraded to semi-mighty......
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Must have been the week for tractor and mower issues.
Lost a deck pin out of my little mower after replacing the deck belt. Lost the other one back when I first got it and made one out of a grade 5 5/8 bolt. Now it has a matched set. :D
Then this past week I got about a third of the lawn done with my faithful old 240 I restored last year and the PTO disengaged. I knew there was a bad plug on the harness, so I cut it off and put a new plug on it. Done!
I ain't buying a $250 PTO clutch over a loose plug. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jayster...be happy that your Deere is mostly mechanical. This Kubota here is computer run and the dealer has to pick it up....$2 a mile there to here and then there to here.....comes out to $196 just for transportation. A pulley on the mower deck went out of round so I took the deck up there myself.

That's why I'm gonna buy a simple gasser Z and keep the tractor for play.----00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup! I prefer things simple. Always have. I guess that's why I get along with myself so well. :D
I do find that the older I get, I want things even MORE simple. I think that's because I know I can keep it working without having to buy replacements. Especially with retirement looming.
And, seeing as we are fast approaching 3rd world status, I don't have to worry about trying to get so many parts, etc.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ahhh Gunny...that Smith pictured above ain't nuttin.....yea, bit shiny...well,it ought to be as it's not that old....shipped to the Belknap Hardware store in Louisville, Kentucky in 1906....32-20.

Jay.....K.I.S.S.....keep it simple stupid.......not only does it make sense to keep your life simple, you HAVE to as you age......I've noticed I can't handle 20 things going on at the same time anymore......too many issues brings too much aggravation......just another reason why I have "Keep Out!" signs at the end of the driveway. Ain't no one who came down that driveway or any phone calls that said or was brought by other people with gifts of green. They wanna take my green.....

You Loot-We Shoot is our motto here....

Well bro...BIG day tomorrow......gonna look at some new orange with a big "K" on the front.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oooooohhhhhhh!
That "new tractor smell" for my old buddy Six!

What you doing with the old one?

Can I have it? :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

New zero turn? Gonna have to change your handle to ZERO6!

Back when I plowed with my MIGHTY Artic Cat quad I found that I had to change the 'hitch pins' each season or I'd break one( usually in deep snow) then replace it and without fail the second would break. Almost like premeditated failure but if both were new I'd get the whole winter out of them. Of course I have a bunch of used ones hanging around.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Woo! Nice out today. Just got up from a power nap. My buddy didn't go in last night, so I was all alone. I think I showed tremendous willpower by going in....for once.
Now, I know I should head back up to the lot this afternoon and tomorrow while we have the weather.....
Or, I should really go ride my bike while we have the weather. :D
Gotta do some work on Kristy's Grand Cherokee this week too. Oil change, rotate tires, and put on a new passenger front mud flap.

What's that?
Do I smell bird season coming? :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Got up.....don't feel like doing nuttin'!!!!! Hot and humid......

Last night I was all gung ho on some new orange....an addition, not a trade in.......

So.....back to the story.......I was gung ho on new orange and when I woke (not the Obama woke) up, I realized I didn't have my geese in a row........didn't do any research........I'm thinking of a zero turn Z 421....24 horse twin cylinder gas with a 54 or 60" deck.

They are cheap...compared to the tractor....bit over 7....tractor is pushing 30.......I figure I'd run the hell out of this Z until it falls apart then buy another and keep the tractor for show and tell.

Back to you tube----00

Jayster......BIKE RIDE.....be a bro..screw the work.......----000
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well....(expletive deleted) ! :o
Finish up for the day and im driving home, just a 1/2 block from mechanic and my truck just dies, no warning just quits running. I cycled the ignition and it fired up. So I flip a Uey and go to the shop. Low voltage code, high voltage code, can't communicate etc etc. Something screwy here. So I gotta leave it, the mechanic drives me home( up hill both ways). I might have to sell a couple of Six's Colts to pay for this! :lol:
Oh and 4 gun mag's showed up today!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

And the phone rings...
Your all set- we found a bad wire connection at the computer.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That's one of the most distraught feelings that can occur. Glad you had good luck in getting it squared away...it's a rotten feeling I've experienced many times having only owned 3 vehicles in my adult life.

Upstate around 2003, 10 miles from the nearest normal road...I'm in Ole Yeller...... I drive down this mountain on a dirt road close to a half mile and park. I'd be surprised if a dirt bike could get up this hill after going down......I hunt for a half day, jump in Ole Yeller....nuttin.....turned over but not even a hint of starting......walk one mile back to camp and luckily a buddy had a fairly new Jeep that was outfitted for off roading.......I don't know how but we hooked up a chain and he got me back to camp.......

Funny how when you have a serious problem everyone your around suddenly leaves you alone and disappears.

Full tank of gas and I knew I had compression and as I carry tools, I test for spark..no spark.......another buddy let's me use his Jeep to drive into town 45 miles away...Phillipsburg.....go to auto parts and tell the guy to give me everything that gives spark....I leave with coil, distributor magnets and computer module. Coil....nuttin.......module...vooooom!........

Leave next day and have flat on way out to normal road.

In my next life I just want a two room log cabin, a horse, and a Winchester.......please Lord...No Rossi.---00
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

One year in Canada I somehow get a stick weasel its way between the fan and radiator, putting 3 holes in it. Now we are 65 miles of dirt roads into the bush and 120 miles from an auto parts store. Well I pulled the radiator and we try to soldier the holes, nope. Then we tried Stop Leak, nope, raw egg in to it,that slowed it down but not a permanent fix. Finally out of desperation I chewed up some Gatorgum, (Gatorade gum) and I packed the holes with it. Buy gum that worked well enough I only had to put water in the truck two times on the 500 mile trip home. Like you say, it's comforting to have the brains to figure a solution.

Piller, how's the weather there?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ya know...why do these things happen a million miles into the bush?

"Stop leak"? You carry that around? Even bubble gum...I haven't seen any of that since grade school.

Depending on the vehicle I would have taken the thermostat out and loosened the radiator cap so it didn't build up pressure. On an older Jeep like Ole Yeller it would have been a 15 minute job.

Well, I'm headed up to the Kubota dealer...a new one I found and didn't even know it existed....and it's closer.....those Amish guys at the other dealer have the personalities of a celery plant....and the BIG item I have with them...they neglect to tell you pertinent info like last week when the guy knew I was doing a complete oil and filter change.....there are TWO air filters and I forgot about the inner, smaller one.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Heck Six we have even been caring welding rods up there, one year the boat rack on Wayne's truck broke. Pull batteries out of a couple trucks and 2 sets of jumper cables and welded the rack right up ! If we left all the 'what if ' items home we would have room for more gas, motors & beer! :lol:

Sounds like a normal dealer!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

NEW ORANGE!

Post by Sixgun »

Geeze...had to take down my pictures of the Z.....got two threatening PM's. ....one guy said he had a stick with a piece of wire on it and he spun it with his drill and used that for a lawn mower.......
Last edited by Sixgun on Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well now! Ole Six had a quite a day! All kinds of Shiney new stuff. Congrats old buddy! :D

Me? Oh I was back up in the woods with a chain saw, brush saw, and the 4 wheeler working on more trails and checking stands.
Then I came home and worked on the wife's Grand Cherokee. Oil change, tire rotation, and had to replace the front passenger side mud flap. NOT FUN!
Those stupid screws that go into those flat tab nuts that slide onto a mounting tab. Yeah, they always rust and break off. I had to tear half the fender off to get the rest of em out. Off to see if new ones can be had in the morning. I'm sure they won't have em. On a slow boat from China. LITERALLY.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thank you there Jayster! .....and I might add that YOU have a MIGHTY FOUR WHEELER....it looks orange....is it a MIGHTY KUBOTA?

I gots to get me a four wheeler but I'd be bored real fast as I seldom leave home.....maybe I'll get me a big coat and just take yours!

Pops looks tired..you haven't been over working him have you? I noticed your gloves on the seat look pretty new...reminds me of Kirk D's gloves he always puts in his pictures....nice, new, no dirt splotches .......Geeze, mine look like a filth bin after wearing them 20 seconds.......

That woods look mighty thick....what? 40 yard shot?......not much beats being in the woods, especially when it's YOUR woods....good for you....you can whip it out anywhere and drain the fluid and no one can tell you "this or dat".

Got to get up early tomorrow and pick up the mower deck ....hopefully before they close at 5. :D ------00
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You know Six, I just haven’t seen the gardeners riding anything, even if I cut across over by the pool. :)

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well Fred...THATS because your view is obstructed by the multitudes of twin soft stuff taking up air space....just climb on a ladder and peek over and use your "stick" to balance yourself..... :D

We don't have the nice views as you guys do......they claim every good looking girl over the last 100 years went to California to get in the movies......we here in the east are left with the residue.......

Hey! Look in Jays middle picture...is that BIGFOOT lurking through the trees?
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What's the scoop on the "Black Dahlia"? Never did catch the weirdo did they?-----Mr. MIGHTY Z422 KWT
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I been around round I been around and … the hot women are here in numbers. You likely could not tolerate the views at the beach.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. The 4 wheeler is a Honda. A Rubicon, in fact. It's a 2001, so it's pretty old. Has 2500 miles on it, so not too bad.
Dad is sitting on the wheeler eating a sandwich. This is by my ladder stand. I walked ahead with the chain saw and he rode the wheeler behind me. I have dragged 3 deer out this trail with the 4 wheeler so far. We don't ride it in here unless it's to get a deer, haul a stand, or opening the trail. Never during the season unless dragging a deer out.
This was after we had gone back through the trail we were working on last week and did some more work. That trail is walk only.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Man!....you have a Honda Rubicon and Old Savage has more stuff than Jeffrey Epstein. Ain't fair! What do I get? ...stupid machine for cutting grass, something any Mexican has......

I'm watching the Bill Clinton Impeachment story...me and mom are laughing our butts off. I can see HRC now, cussing out crooked Bill, calling him all kinds of nasty names.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Came across this.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Nice box Fred....from the late 60's-early seventies..........those bullets were made for killing werewolves.....

You guys get aaalllllll the neat stuff.....
Model A Uzi’s
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

This explains why our "society" is the way it is......reading further down it explains why some anti American communists resort to actually being happy with inferior products produced in third world nations.

The "Universe 25" experiment is one of the most terrifying experiments in the history of science, which, through the behavior of a colony of mice, is an attempt by scientists to explain human societies. The idea of ​​"Universe 25" Came from the American scientist John Calhoun, who created an "ideal world" in which hundreds of mice would live and reproduce. More specifically, Calhoun built the so-called "Paradise of Mice", a specially designed space where rodents had Abundance of food and water, as well as a large living space. In the beginning, he placed four pairs of mice that in a short time began to reproduce, resulting in their population growing rapidly. However, after 315 days their reproduction began to decrease significantly. When the number of rodents reached 600, a hierarchy was formed between them and then the so-called "wretches" appeared. The larger rodents began to attack the group, with the result that many males begin to "collapse" psychologically. As a result, the females did not protect themselves and in turn became aggressive towards their young. As time went on, the females showed more and more aggressive behavior, isolation elements and lack of reproductive mood. There was a low birth rate and, at the same time, an increase in mortality in younger rodents. Then, a new class of male rodents appeared, the so-called "beautiful mice". They refused to mate with the females or to "fight" for their space. All they cared about was food and sleep. At one point, "beautiful males" and "isolated females" made up the majority of the population. According to Calhoun, the death phase consisted of two stages: the "first death" and "second death." The former was characterized by the loss of purpose in life beyond mere existence — no desire to mate, raise young or establish a role within society. As time went on, juvenile mortality reached 100% and reproduction reached zero. Among the endangered mice, homosexuality was observed and, at the same time, cannibalism increased, despite the fact that there was plenty of food. Two years after the start of the experiment, the last baby of the colony was born. By 1973, he had killed the last mouse in the Universe 25. John Calhoun repeated the same experiment 25 more times, and each time the result was the same.
Calhoun's scientific work has been used as a model for interpreting social collapse, and his research serves as a focal point for the study of urban sociology.

We are currently witnessing direct parallels in today’s society..weak, feminized men with little to no skills and no protection instincts, and overly agitated and aggressive females with no maternal instincts.

The above is the main cause of weak minded people buying inferior junk produced in third world villages.