Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
piller
Posting leader...

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by piller »

Stopped off at Scheel's again today. They had more 28 gauge than I have ever seen in one place. Probably 3,000 rounds on the shelves.

It rained heavy in the Dallas area today. Supposed to get into the 90s tomorrow. Humidity and heat is coming here. We have had some mild and a lot of wet weather for a couple of months, now back to normal.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

' 6 speed trans... Most of the time low rpm' Fred, that's because all the roads & hi ways in Ca are so choked with traffic ! :D

Had some storms yesterday afternoon. Hunt club meeting last evening, my wifi was in and out, I missed most of what was said!

So my A&Uare here, they brought their pair of boxers, these poor dogs don't know humidity- I set up a box fan and they laid in front of it all afternoon!

We finished the deck stairs yesterday, 2 set from ground to deck, 1 set from deck to upper deck. The deck is about 20x24. Originally the decking was to be Trex, they opted for treated for a 5g savings but no complaining that they have to stain/ paint/ maintain it.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Lots going on here. I took a ride on the Harley yesterday afternoon. Rode up to The Forks hoping it would be cooler.
Nope.
Went for a ride after supper with the Jeep. The dog made it clear she wanted a Jeep ride, so off we went. That dog is nuts for Jeeps. Do know how that happened. :D

Transmissions.....
My truck is an 8 speed. That's how they get 22mpg out of a pickup with a 400hp Hemi. Of course, it ain't much of a truck, either.
I will venture that auto transmissions of today are better now that at any point since the 70s as far a durability.
I don't mean that they are as tough as 70s 3 speeds. The GM TH350 and 400, Ford C6, and Chrysler 727 were excellent transmissions.
They were followed by the worst in the 80s. The early overdrive autos from everyone sucked.
Oh well, who cares. More useless minutiae.

Another hot one. I hate this weather.

Budweiser OS?
Come on, buddy. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Why drink Budweiser when you can get decent beer..... :D :D :D
IMG_20210608_135947.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well there Sixer, no chance that Rossi will fall apart in a couple hundred rounds because, never going to see them. There are only 50 more and I haven't shot anything heavier than a 357 in a rifle in almost 9 years. My Rossis are Rock Solid!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

OK ...that's a nice Rossi you have there...and , I might say, a very powerful one....

Now, on to business and seriousness.....Gamekeeper is drinking beer from Jay Land!

Trex? We have a patio set...table, 6 chairs, 2 small tables and two heavy duty rocking chairs made from a hard plastic of some sort...this stuff is heavy and doesn't fade from the sun....it's all rock solid.......I think that's it...paid over 2 G's for the set and that was me haggling with the Amish guy.........whatever it is, it will last, no maintenance and looks classy.....

BLACK CLOUDS overhead.......nasty...boom boom's......

Dogs know the word "Jeep"....that's all you have to do is say "Jeep" and they start flipping around..

My wife's nieces husband, a highly educated guy, caught Covid ....is in the hospital and his lungs are filling up....in ICU...
38 years old and four kids......
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Hope he makes it.

One of my dogs loves car rides. Here is a picture of him. Another one will go as long as she can sit on someone's shoulder and look around. That is the little chihuahua/dachshund mix.
D. Brian Casady
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

That big dog is a rescue named Flint Bear. He is as happy as he can be.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yep....Piller....he has "that look" when you say the word "ride" or in our case "Jeep"...

Miss Apple is always waiting for me to say the word "walk". She gets on her hind feet and spins around knowing she will get out of her 1/2 acre "cage" we have fenced off for the dogs.

Watching boring TV....Dr. Oz......they have a guy on there who is a "serial sperm donor" and is known as "the sperminator"...has like 77 kids and knows all their names.......I told mom the ghettos are full of guys like him but these donors don't know their kids names...or ages...or birthdays....or whereabouts.....
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Guy I work with just lost his sister in law, she got the covid shots, her heart attack in the middle of the night is attributed to the shots!!

Yup we had just removed a door when the thunderstorms started- thankfully we had a porch roof over us! Still raining here, couple more hours.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...they can take any of those shots and jam them where the sun don't shine.

The tornado I posted the other night was north of Denver, in LaSalle...the guy who took this pic said some people walked up to a couple of hundred feet and didn't feel nothing
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, on the lookout for Cal. property for you. Right down the road are some lava flows.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks for the heads up Fred.....I'd never be able to afford to live in California....the idea of me selling my Winchesters and Colts to pay living expenses for illegal and / or unemployed and / or lazy people makes me want to vomit...but thank you anyway......
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Ole Six is out back digging for cannon balls and he asked me to post this picture....he says he likes pictures as they speak 300 words ...or something like dat.....Ole Six toad me good ole George Washington marched right past his house when it was a field and made a right turn 200 yards down da road....

Well, while he's looking for cannon balls, here's a pic of some sign some important guys in a Pa. state truck put up today a hundred yards from where good ole Six is digging for cannon balls. :D

Last edited by Jay Bird on Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Green to me means bugs and humidity. Stopped coming east in the summer because of those.

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Only 12??? Someone needs to convince those gang-bangers that wearing bullseye targets is cool!
D. Brian Casady
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

The only thing in life you have to do is follow Jerry Seinfelds advice....works everytime on your enemies.

We had another bountiful display of wildlife again here today......it's now 1:30 and Peppy La Pew came to visit...Freddy the Fox didn't like Peppy eating it all so there was a tussle outside and the smell permeated a bit through the storm door.....

Animals of all kinds with four feet know it's a haven here...they get fed and plenty of places to bed down.....the two legged critters are the ones to who have something to worry about
Last edited by Jay Bird on Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

I deleted the post about the 54 shootings Piller.....there's some here who will complain that I'm being racist..... :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, we took a break and set some more food out...some ribs, potatoes and chicken....we want our furry friends to have a well balanced meal.
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

No problem.

I will explain. Over the weekend, there were a bunch of shots fired in Chicago. The people doing the shooting were missing their targets in around 60 to 75 percent of the attempts. I was merely suggesting a way to help improve marksmanship and reduce the danger to society all at the same time.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

It's difficult to hit your target when you are holding your gun parallel to the ground, closing your eyes and running away/ towards what you are shooting at.
Skunk smell is pleasant to some, doesn't bother me but I dont think I'm going to start feeding the mammals- stinking birds are bad enough!

Well more liquid air today's- 95% this morning!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Here is the deck we just finished.
20210609_072440.jpg
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

See now, in a place lie this not so many critter problems.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well...."beauty is in the eye of the beholder" still rings true today.......what I find amazing is the length of time man has been on this planet......don't know the exact answer but it's got to be around .0000000000001% of the time the world has been here and what it took nature billions of years to change the landscape, man has done it in a couple of hundred years.

I'll still take the green.

Gunny...that's quite a deck.....what is holding the 4 x 4's (for the hand railing) to the base of the deck? Coming up through the bottom with heavy lags? You guys do quality work as I see you used cement to keep everything from sagging as the years go on.

In a few years there will be a few Peppy's making their home underneath...

On man! Got to stop watching the news.....these "bros" came into a shop in Philly and after taking what they wanted, they shot & killed a young mother of four. These animals have no empathy for human life and I believe the "excuses" are about all used up.....he had a hard upbringing....his father left home.(if they knew who he was)........never had these issues when Mayor Rizzo was in charge...his cops just made daily examples with their batons........and they wonder why there's "white flight"......everyone is afraid to discuss the truth......the blacks who do manage to make it this far are away from the city are just that, "blacks".....cool people who keep nice yards and do in life what your supposed to do in order to keep civility......but those others
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

All the posts are lagged into the girders, we try to tie them in two directions, 4 bolts total when possible.

Other than the fact that you re driving past that pretty landscape is very pretty to me! Be much nicer if it was 20 miles away from any roads!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK Gunny..four lags....that's nice work....

Went outside to check for the mess the snapping turtles made....(they abandoned my hard packed clay ramp).....then to the cucumber patch to finish the fencing.....humidity was debilitating so i came back to the house.
Last edited by Sixgun on Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Only been across the pond once and that was to see the Southwest...so different to the green hills and valleys of old England, I loved it and felt quite at home there possibly because of watching so many Westerns when stuck inside due to British weather... :D I would like to visit the Colonies though, maybe dig up a cannon ball or two. I have always been interested in post Mayflower history up untill the nineteen thirties.
IMG_20200414_143807.jpg
Click to enlarge image.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I hear ya John....the pics I have seen of England are pretty much like they are here in the old east...(original areas of the colonies)....green...rolling hills...deciduous trees.....stone farmhouses....small clear water creeks.....no ghettos.....

I know where lots of cannon balls are buried.....on my wife's uncles former farm where the largest battle of the Battle of the Brandywine took place.......they even found a cannon......the biggest problem is that the area where the actual battle took place is now a park and digging is a big no-no and all of the land around it are "old money" estates and horse farms.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

You come across the pond and im sure we can get you a shooting holiday! Here is very much like there, bigger hills but lots of trees! Heck ill even let you shoot some squirrels! :D

Yeah we were priming siding today, if it wasn't for us setting up under a very nice Japanese maple we would have been boiled alive... well steamed alive... poached maybe!! I'm sick of this weather already.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

GK, you make the trip across the pond, and if you visit Texas, I will make time to take you to a local gun range. Have you ever fired a .480 Ruger? A .32 Winchester Special? A .327 Federal Magnum?
I can let you fire those calibers out of leverguns. We can also go out for a meal of Mexican food. Texas has some excellent Mexican food.
D. Brian Casady
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well I'll tell ya.....
The first landing strip ole Gamekeeper will come to is Bangor international Airport. I do believe it's the longest runway for many a mile. It used to be Dow AFB during the war. I work right there, and live just 50 miles west.
You land there buddy, and ole Jay will show you a big-ole hick good time. You can shoot up the countryside with whatever pleases you! I stole some good stuff from down south. The feller may even be a forum member. Shhhhhh. :D

The wife and I traveled the long one mile to the mighty and historic Kennebec river after supper. Did a little kayaking. I really messed up. Kristy paddled up into some rips coming out of the Big Eddy, and when she turned to let the current take her, she shot by me like a house afire! I tried to video it with my phone, but she was by so fast I missed it! Haha, oh well. I did snap a pic of her when we started out at least!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow..glad you guys are offering GK your ammo. I was worried he was gonna stop here and shoot up all my stuff.

Nice pic Jay....lots of green.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah........
I never gave a thought to my ammo........
Maybe I should rescind the offer........? :D

Thanks buddy. It was beautiful down there tonight. Should have taken more pics. I think Kristy did. I will see if I can get some.
Rt2 runs along the river along where we paddled. It heads into town and is only about a mile and a half from downtown where that picture was taken. It's a pretty drive too. The trees are all over the road. I posted a pic one time from the road coming home from work. It was 20 below zero, and the hoar frost was all over the trees along here.
It's easy to take for granted when you've seen it your whole life.
Benedict Arnold came right up through here on his way to Quebec. My father was working on a road construction crew along the River when he was a kid. They found a cache of muskets that had been buried from Arnold's expedition.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

WOW, I thank you all for your generous offers of a bit of shooting... :D I would really appreciate it if you have something belt fed you could let me at for a couple of hours :)
Also please remember I'm not trusted with handguns back home so could be a little rusty but I'm sure I wouldn't get through many boxes of ammo before I get my eye in and then get down to some serious shooting ….. :lol:
Oh and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY Piller I hope you have a GREAT DAY.... :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Not sure about getting you some time with belt fed, all of us could use some more of that! Six has the cannon balls and the BAR- might be the closest thing but that's not quite the same is it?
I would suggest that you avoid Jayland in early summer- too many blood sucking insects! :D

(Any ammo you burn up you will be held responsible to reload)
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Are you sure about the reloading ? I never was much good with weights and measures.....
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:13 am Are you sure about the reloading ? I never was much good with weights and measures.....
Nothing to it!
People fuss about the equipment you need, all I have is a small piece of cardboard. Dip the brass in the powder, then scrape off the mouth of the case with the cardboard. When you seat the bullet you get a nice compressed load.
Very consistent. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OldWin wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:14 am
gamekeeper wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:13 am Are you sure about the reloading ? I never was much good with weights and measures.....
Nothing to it!
People fuss about the equipment you need, all I have is a small piece of cardboard. Dip the brass in the powder, then scrape off the mouth of the case with the cardboard. When you seat the bullet you get a nice compressed load.
Very consistent. :D

Sounds easy peasy enough does it matter which powder I use :?: I could try it out on a few of Six's old Colts and Winchesters, wouldn't want to blow up anything new. :D
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Thanks GK.

I have a fair amount of .22 lr that you could try in a handgun.
D. Brian Casady
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

piller wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:55 am Thanks GK.

I have a fair amount of .22 lr that you could try in a handgun.
Thanks Piller but your Ruger .480 sounds mighty interesting, a couple of hundred rounds should get me used to the recoil.... :lol:
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Pistol or rifle, you wouldn't want to do that much in one day.
D. Brian Casady
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Piller's birthday? Dang, happy big one dude....a Gemini.....mmmmmm.......two personalities, just like my wife......I gave her an xtra name according to her personality....

As for full auto for Gamekeeper, I can fix him up with M-16's in .223, MP'5's, M-2 Carbine, M-16's in 9mm......hidden away from public view is a mess more like an M-60 belt fed but he don't take that out because it's too much to clean........my favorites are a pair of full camo Colt M-16 in 9mm that are about 20" long marked U.S.P.S.....unfired....of course, this is all depending on whether Covid is done with......I have not been down there for over a year.

There's now 3 members of my wife's family in the hospital, big party a couple of weeks ago....one that I refused to go to or to let my wife attend.....well, she didn't want to go anyway.....it was one of those "bring a $200 gift and you get to eat things". Every other week they have something like this....

Raining
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Thank you!
CoVid is not quite gone. Some few get it bad. Stay safe!
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Happy Birthday Piller!

Like I mentioned, my bosses sister-in-law just died from the shots, she had the 1 and done J&J shot. Her heart attack was VERY severe. Only 46 yrs old...

Naw John, here in the colonies we use the same powder for everything! Its called CoffeeMate! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ok Six, time to pick your brain- what are your thoughts on a nice soft load for my 41 mag with 210/215 cast? Since I don't have any unique I'm looking for 700x,Red Dot data. I don't have much in the way of pistol powders. I have a little bit of HS6( I think) 296 I have a bunch of. Let me know what ya think.

No rain today, wind picked up about 5- the cold front hast come through chasing the humidity away. Now it's 65, ahhhhhhhh refreshing!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Master Gunny,
Bullseye and Red Dot are so close you can use the same loads......yea, I know the "experts" say not to........6 gr. of Red Dot would be a nice pleasant load with any grain bullet......about 800. I've used 6 of RD with a 250 in the 45 Long Colt for years, even in antiques that were made in the BP era.... Same with 700x...very fast powder in the same league with Bullseye.

Unless your hunting deer, my loads will do fine. 231 is also great......a bit more like 7.5 with any grain bullet in any of those cartridges.......

In the big cases like 44-40,38-40,45 L.Colt, 44 Spl.,44 mag, 41 mag I use 6 grains of Bullseye.....or RD.....for pleasant shooting.

Not sure about HS6.....burn rate chart has it slower than Unique ....about the same as Herco so any load with unique will be safe with HS6.

It's now 12:30 and I'm a bit brain dead...not too much, say 40%. :D

Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Thanks Jack, I was kinda thinking along those lines, nice to have an experienced second opinion. That's exactly what I'm looking to get- an easy shooting load for plinking. Now I have to empty some brass to try a RD load... Oh yeah I have Herco too!

Brr, 58 degrees this morning with a SE wind- be a nice day to hopefully finish this rot job.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Master,
Herco has been my favorite powder for anything over baby loads.....i would call them my idea of mid range" loads.....up to but not exceeding midrange, if that makes sense. I no longer enjoy shooting handguns over 1000. My preferred velocity for any handgun I use is 800-900 or a bit over.....once you hit the 1,000 mark, the recoil becomes "unpleasant", with that "snap"......

But I keep a box or two of most every cartridge loaded semi hot for when I feel like shooting out past 100 to around 300 meters.

Herco fills that spot perfectly...slightly slower than Unique with less heat and with less heat, less throat leading.....9 grains of Herco with a 200-220 in the 41 will make a fine 200 meter gong load.

Rain...rain...rain....
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, right on with those loads. We are on the same page 800-900.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Herco it is!!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!