Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by OldWin »

Haha awesome! I stumbled on that picture the other day myself. Almost posted it back up. My son Cody took that pic.
You know, here's another interesting tidbit.
That picture was taken during the last .22 ammo scare. We are at your buddies shop. You had him get me 2 bricks of 22s while I was there. There were NONE up here.
Fast forward to two weeks ago. I put those same 22s in a box and sent em to Cody in Alaska. He is hurting for ammo up there. There is nothing on Kodiak.
I told Kristy when she boxed em up, These shells have sure covered some ground! :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Seems like yesterday Jay.....when was that..about 2015? My time stamp on the picture says 2019! Yea, WTF?

You were hoarding those babies like gold......Sure panned out saving those .22's.....I'm sitting on tens of thousands of rounds of centerfire ammo......I need to get out....this "reclusing" is turning me into "life in the past".

Well....I still have several hours before I hit the sack.....Gunny is in his deepest dreams right now.....he's in a sea of Perazzi's and the beach is full of Krieghoffs....pre war engraved Model 21 Winchesters with a full set of barrels are in the back of his truck.....and Jay is sneaking up on the truck....and he's wearing a big heavy coat......NIGHTMARE......but what he really wants is a Ljutic Space Gun.

Just passed some gas on the dog while mom was in the other room.....she came in and hugged the dog and said to me, "this dog needs a bath".....I told her it was probably her breath she was smelling.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

My phone says that picture was from April 2014. I still think it was before that.
I thought it was from when Cody drove back from Alaska the first time. He had that white 3/4 ton Chevy. That was in 2012.
Either way, it was a while ago buddy.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So that's why I woke up in a cold sweat!? Funny you mention the Space gun! I have shot them some but in no way would I ever have one, only a single shot and all the games I shoot are 2 shot games. As for model 21s, they are great but not my taste, to me the proportions are out of whack. Kreighoffs... Well I've been around em but never spent any time in the drivers seat so I can't make a decision. It as that buffalo coat that caused me to wake up in a panic!

Awful nice of you to send ammo to him, he deserves it! Our men in uniform deserve our highest respect!!!

Stocking the last 250 lbs of fish today, picnic to follow. House guests arriving tomorrow, aunt & uncle from Idaho. One of these days I really need to go out there just for ground squirrel shooting!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang Jay...that sounds right...I was still working......60 years old in that pic....my hair and mustache were still brown....mostly.....

What I do know is that I was paranoid about having Ole Yeller as I couldn't lock it and an unlocked vehicle and you in the same location spells disaster.... :D Remember I asked you to follow me in and stay close? Wasn't worried about Cody as his reputation was clean. I ain't been in that store for over a year......too many "regulations"....you have to "do this" and "do that" and I never did like rules.....

Gunny woke up in a sweat! Yea...got to be careful when you have lots of good stuff.....in my next life I'm buying Rossi's and Ubertis and can save lots of money by not worrying about vaults, alarm systems, cameras, watching your back.....the only ones you have to worry about is Lamont Sanford stopping in with that '52 Ford.
Model A Uzi’s
Jay Bird

GUN SHOW RESULTS

Post by Jay Bird »

Oh man! I just got back from the best stocked gunshow I've ever been to. Stacks and stacks of ammo of every caliber...antique Winchesters, Colts, Smith & Wessons, Rugers from every era...antique cap and balls.

Old Remington's, Lefevers, Ithacas, Marlins.

AR's...some tricked out, Springfield M1A's, Garands, 03A3's, even a BAR!

More Primers and gunpowder than you can shake a stick at.

Brass...brass...brass....brass....brass...you name it, this guy had it.

Loading presses, dies, shellholders,....oh man! I got tired of looking at it all.....

Not ONE Rossi, beef jerky, jewelry or other junk.....wide clean aisle!!!!!!!

Best gunshow I've ever been to.....admission was FREE....and I only had to walk down 11 steps.

See? No matter how much trouble people like to cause, good ole Six is still the winner. :D

suck it up fat boy!!!

Birdman of Leverguns
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

You didn't need to worry about what was IN Old Yeller......you needed to worry about Old Yeller itself.
Solid YJs are a tough find up here. :D

Thing that confuses me is why someone would let a known buffalo coat owner and world class gun stealer sit alone in his gun room for 10 minutes. :D
No worries bud. I'll steal Gunny's stuff instead. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I've not got a thing you would want... well maybe my ONE OF A KIND 44 special... maybe my '52 K22... I'll definitely have to relocate my 4 HiStandards as I know those would dissappear! :lol:

So we stocked and had our picnic, not a mask in sight! Had some good grub too, bait- er I mean clams, 6 great big brontosaurs steaks, sirloins that were amazing, all kinds of other stuff. Of the 6 steaks maybe a 1/4 of one left over.

Well waiting for a call from my aunt & uncle from Idaho with an ETA, gotta go trim some branches so the motor home doest break them.

Hot here, not too humid though. How is it in gunshow land?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Jay...your right....YJ's were the last of the "junk Jeeps"...as you know, with the exception of the straight Six motor, a lot of issues......my BIL drives a '95 that's held together by rivets, straps of metal, old snow shovels for a floor board, rope...mine is still solid with only a few spots of rust.....been garaged most of its life...since '95...now, its "barned"

Gunny has a lot of good stuff but we might have to sell it to get the stuff we like....yes, I'll snag the single six 44 Spl....Gunny, put it in the Gun Fighting Guns thread.

I see pops got a new lawn mower....mo showed me and I responded...
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

What are the good Jeep’s?
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

You can usually get YJs a little cheaper than CJs and TJs.
But to get them to perform really well off road, you have to spend more, so it evens out.
Couple guys in the club have some BA YJs. They go real good, but they have done some major work.

Haha yeah. Dad got a Shiney new one. Last year I think. That is why I did a partial restoration in the old 240.
He had to go to a 570 to get one as heavy as the old 240. 30 years changes a lot. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:07 pm What are the good Jeep’s?
Mine and Jays......all the rest are j.u.n.k.
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

TJ Rubi's rule!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Out there where you areFred all the jeeps have 1 thing going for them- no salt caused rust!

The Rubicon sticker on the hood really does mean something! Better tires, better suspension and on the later models factory lockers ( differentials), electronic sway bar disconnects. Lthough my 08 had an small, underpowered V6, poor mpgs as well( have to expect that with 4.10 gear ratio). I really like the new Gladiator but not the price tag!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

From he office to the western skies at he edge of the golf course.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nice pic OS.
I bet you can guess what one I'm talking about. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What I like most about the Rubicon's is their Dana 44 differentials with .410 gears....the next best thing is the bullet proof 4-1 transfer case....you can have it in low range 4 WD in first gear with the rpm's going 3000 and you can stand outside and walk along side of it with your arm doing the steering. Then there's the lockers giving true 4 wd.......the 6 speed manual trans will give you a gearing for any application......this is all from the factory.....knowledgeable guys like Jay can turn a Jeep into a true go anywhere vehicle.

I added about 5 G's of accessories doing the work myself....2.5" suspension lift and 1" body lift.....33" tires...Warn front bumper and rear bumper with swing away tire carrier, plus a few little stupid stings like floor mats, grab handles and a 3 speed auto suck when I'm taking long drives.

I have a standing offer .....and this guy bugs me.....that he will give me what I paid for it....24K.....same Jeep now is over 40.....only has 51 or 52K eeeaaaasssyyyyy highway miles.....

My son, on the other hand is like Jay....unlimited expenses...he always has to be #1 at the Colorado Jeep club.....every couple of years he buys a new one with lifetime warranty, puts another 10K into it and keeps it for awhile then gets another one....I looks at that as a waste of money. He's doing the same with this diesel Ford he just got, plus he kept his blue Jeep pictured....

And here I am driving a 16 years old one......

But, like Jay, we raised our boys to be WINNERS!
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes Jay...they are nice pics that Fred put up....but you have to take into account, it's a much different lifestyle....
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Unlimited expenses?
You must be talking about another Jay. :D
I'm my club, I'm one of the only guys still on 33s. Guys in the club were over wheeling with Western Maine Mt. Jeepers this weekend. Lot of those guys run old fatties and CJs. They are hard-core. My bud said there was only one rollover, so it was an average day. :D

The TJ Rubicon is an awesome rig for sure. Not perfect, but pretty good. Mine is an 03 with 61k on it. It has a lot of woods miles,, but is still tight as a drum.. I take good care of it. I have the NV3550 5 speed in mine. It is a super tough transmission but a little more notchy than your NSG670. The Dana 44s are good, but not true Dana 44s. They are in the sense that the centersection and ring and pinion are 44. However, the tubes are thin just like the other TJ axles. And the front knuckles are the same as on the Dana 30. That being said, they are definitely stronger than the regular TJ axles.
This is some of why I stay on 33s. And stay on a diet.
"Keep it light, keep it right!"
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:10 pm Yes Jay...they are nice pics that Fred put up....but you have to take into account, it's a much different lifestyle....I can only imagine the soft stuff that walked through that door......that one babe who was on her way to a rock concert was a beauty.....ahhhh...pleasures of the flesh......

As for the outdoor scenery, yes, very nice but I still prefer the greenery of the east coast. My family know that when I bite the dust I want to be free and spread around our back pasture, not in some $15,000 casket that fills up with water.

Taken 30 seconds ago......keep the jewelry, fancy cars, exotic vacations, 5,000 sq. foot mansions on postage stamp sized lots, $1,000 suits, going to the theatre.....

This is free.....and mine.
You got a nice place there for sure buddy. Just right. Not an hour drive to the store, but you're out of the hustle and bustle.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well....how'd you like dat? Not true 44 Dana's.....there's a classic case of not truly knowing what you have....my boy did tell me that I should put heavier axles in.....sheeeeeeeetttt....what foe? I don't go anywhere and the most my Jeep....(any of them) have been on was regular dirt roads with some 4" potholes.

After I got the Jeep back in '05 I called my boy up, all excited telling him I was doing some off roading.....he says, "no S! That's cool pops! Where at?" I told him I was at the gun club and we can drive out to the 2-500 meter backstops so we can set up our targets and it's a road with packed and rolled 3/4" stone! :D

That's why there ain't a mark on it after 16 years.

Once in a while I drive out the gate to our back pasture.....but only after sunshine and the ground is hard.....hence, the 24K offer.

Man is it hot.....supposed to be hot all week.......yesterday mom came back from the Amish market with fresh cut off-the-hoof meats and she asked me to put it in the freezer.....I just held it up in front of our Mitsubishi AC and it was rock hard in 10 minutes.

Yea.....these new punks don't know how hard it is to live the old way. :D ---6...o....da....bro...
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

By the way, I was on Google Earth and looked at your place and on the mailbox is "Jay Money Bags B."
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:27 pm By the way, I was on Google Earth and looked at your place and on the mailbox is "Jay Money Bags B."
Ha! Then you got the wrong place! If not,, you can see I wasn't lying. I live in a tiny place.My old man's is right behind me on the other street. Kind of diagonal to the north. White house with 2 garages. For a long time when you went to street view, you could see dad laying under Old Red working on it. :D

You don't need bigger axles bud. No way. You could upgrade your shafts and be overkill. Mine is stock and sees WAY harder use than yours. I've had no breakage. It is mostly HOW you drive, not WHERE you drive.
I'd LOVE to have a set of Currie axles for mine. High pinions with all the brackets set to my angles.........
I'm getting a chubby! :D
Seeing as it would chew up 10k, I don't see it happening.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Just got in....we sit outside till 10-11....got on of those canopy thingy's with patio lights....with outdoor furniture better than what we have in the house...Mom cooks on the Weber grill and we have an old 1950's GE fan. Dog has her own booster seat.

I bet our house is smaller than yours....we only have one floor...the basement and attached garage makes it look bigger. I'll take land over a house any day of the week. Believe I could live in the barn if need be.
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I'm on one floor too. And it's SMALL. :D
I just don't need much. Most people's problem is they buy stuff for others to see. They convince themselves they need all this stuff. It makes you a prisoner. To your job, and your stuff.
Haha no gold plated anything for mine buddy. She's a working Jeep. Always has been, always will be. You should see my factory rims. Everyone makes a fuss over those stupid Rubicon wheels. I hate them. There is no dish so everything grinds into them. Mine are trash. Gouges 3/16" deep all through them. Not to mention they are 16". All the tire choices are too heavy cause they are load range D or E.
My 33x10.50x15s on steel wheels weigh a pound LESS apiece than the factory 31s on aluminum.
If my Jeep blows up tomorrow, I will go back to a Willys or AMC CJ5. I have as new a rig as I'll ever have right now.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
REAL Jeep guys hate the factory Rubicon wheels....I like em...even found a set taken off a Rubicon for Ole Yeller.....they are smooth and easy to keep clean.....but I'm not a real Jeeper..I just like them. My true love is Winchesters and Colts.

Gonna hit it bro...you got the week off! Party on!
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha I hear that man! And you sure got some good ones!
Get some sleep!
I have to swelter here for a few more hours, then I'm out for the week!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Glad you guys were keeping the chatter going! Got to bsing last evening, before I knew it ,it was late! My aunt and uncle are here for the week, have their pair of boxers, 5 large dogs drooling, burping ( both ends) - life is good! I didn't sleep well, this heat & humidity doesn't make for good sleeping! Im at the end of the AC run, the small window unit makes the difference IF ya remember to turn it on!

Finally had a chance to sit down and try out the new Lee 410 push through sizer, simple and it's dead nuts .410. I had just sat at the bench and got a dozen or so bullets sized when my phone rang-" we're lost" so I had to go find the wayward RV from Idaho!

Oh man I'm running late!

TTFN
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Nice set up there Six. Here at the golf course you can see the trees lean one way. 25-35
mph wind most days in the summer. And off the course won’t see many trees.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Man, on the Jeep issue I am going to have to get a book on the lingo. I have a 2014 Patriot 2.0 L auto trans front wheel drive. 24-35 mpg.

No Jeep pics on this new IPhone. I'll throw in a couple from the office.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The not so mighty Jeep Patriot.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

WHEW! Its hot & humid, we quit at 1230, I drank almost a half gallon of water by noon. I despise humidity like this!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

13% out here yesterday

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well...well....oooooohhhhhh happy days are here again o happy days are here again!!!

(Those who are miserable and focus their life on destroying others just need to take a long walk on a short plank. :D )

Gunny.....what's with the AC?.....two weeks ago ours was coming out hot and as it's the best of the Mitsubishi line with a price that matches mom made the call...they came out and added a pound of whatever they use (no charge) and are coming out Friday morning with the crew to determine where the leak is....as of now, its cold enough to freeze a T bone.

I don't play with people....when I buy something, I buy the best and make it very clear (with a smile on my face) I don't want no trouble for a long time.....the guy who came out last week remembered me and knows my attitude.....he even said, "yep, you don't complain about the price, pay in cash and expect the same from us and I'll do what I can to put this on warranty."

Gunny...I save all the little 3" fans that are in microwave ovens for keeping my moulds cool when I'm casting..if you like, I'll send ya up a couple.

Fred....the reason why the trees are bent ....as you say..."25-35 mph winds" is because you put the empty cases of your 25-35 on the wrong side of the trees........do this...guaranteed to work.....go get your Rossi's and lay them about 3' from the base of the trees on the downside....the trees will see them and get scared and will try to get away so in about 6 months the trees should be straight......then take the Rossi's away and let someone use them for concrete reinforcement.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You see my 45 short Colt here, the 4 3/4” one with my long 45 Colt, the Rossi ;-) fine pair I tell you.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred...come on buddy!!!! That's beauty and the beast! or as Fred G. Sanford would say, "the looks of Ester".

Me and mom were laughing soooooo hard the other night.....(we watch real funny stuff, not the trash on TV today).....anyway, on Sanford & Son, Fred was appointed to a position on city council and during his first meeting there was this white council woman....Fred looks at her and starts his wincing eye look, disgusted look, and exclaims, "oh no! A white Ester!" :D

I fell off the couch and mom spit up her orange juice.....even Miss Apple started laughing....

On your Patriot ....keep in mind I can be also be serious when I want to be.....don't plan on keeping your Patriot too long.....trade it in before trouble starts because trouble is going to start.....Patriots are not known for longevity...Jay will back me up on that....the motors are troublesome....common for blowing head gaskets....

Yes, excellent gas mileage but the motor really is too small and is overworked....

You can afford it...you would look great in a Grand Cherokee as a Wrangler would stick out like a sore thumb in your neighborhood......---006
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Actually, those 4 doors are very popular out here. We like to look like we are going somewhere. I have the 83.25 year warranty on the drive train.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well done Fred! Smart move on the warranty........funny thing, it's always the people who don't get the warranty have issues...never could figure the phenomenon out.

You guys probably don't have these in your dry climate but we get em.....slimy things crawling up the windows and leaving a trail of filth....some get so big around the middle I've tripped over them......we have tried everything including rock salt, herbs, whatever and nothing worked....until....drum roll..............CORRY'S SLUG KILLER.....just a few sprinkles and they are gone for a least a month.......good ole Corry.....heck of a nice guy.

Just got done sprinkling a few on my iPad......
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Six, let me know if they work on your iPad..... :wink:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

gamekeeper wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:06 pm Six, let me know if they work on your iPad..... :wink:
Copt that Gamekeeper! Sometimes you have to "double up" on pest killers.....when I spray weed killer I double the dosage for woody vines like poison ivy.......the bigger the pest, the higher the dosage.

On the iPad first thing I use is alcohol to kill the germs....has to be rubbing alcohol at 91%...one time I used Wild Turkey 101 and the screen turned black from germs. :D

I tell ya, never a dull moment and it could never be accomplished without the full spectrum of germs/pests....

Double O Six......
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Miss Apple showing off again at the head of the table with her chopped chicken breast and sirloin meatballs in her newly designed booster seat.
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Yowser, some nasty weather and the dog at the table ... like Carmello here.

Now Six, going to have to update you from that confined area you live in. ;-) got to get you out more.

Let's start with the easy part. With the SIX speed ;-).auto trans the motor is almost always at low RPMs.

Now the harder shocker. You do not have a real Win 92 that can come close to the Rossi 45 Colt. That would be 360 gr Keith type at 1350 fps in about an inch at 50 yds. Basically by comparison your 92s are pliinkers. Tight chamber, feeds fine, easy to shoot.

Probably nothing really to match the Rossi Trapper 357, same, tight chamber feeds fine and accurate.

;-)

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

B2 flew over the course today and almost hole in one.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Who needs a Ford Pinto with a big engine when you have a fleet of Ferrari's?

I'm really beginning to like my latest lifestyle I've been doing for a year...don't go anywhere as we have everything right here.....no people, lots of wildlife, water, woods, open land and even a gunshow I can go to everyday with no set times and free admission!

Today I was outback working on my cucumber patch with fencing to keep the deer out and I look up and see a big black Yukon by the garage.....I walk up and here's a delivery guy with all kinds of food and six cases of water......mom makes a call and Costco shopped for us and delivered the food.....how easy is that?......no Covid.....no lines....no driving....no Liberals.....---------

Triple O Six
Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That b plane is awesome! Like something out of a movie.....for real...coooooollll........now the beer can and painted golf ball tells me you were playing miniature golf somewhere.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I've been sitting in the same seat for 3 hours.......even the dog went in the house.....

Did you ever see that black guy on tictok who has a chihuahua dog that he babies....buys it all kinds of stuff.....combs his hair...

He goes by "EJ".....it's funnier than heck......mom is next to me and likes that mindless entertainment.

You got to see this guys videos...just type in "EJ Tictok chihuahua dog". You will laugh your butt off....
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, your dancing around on the whole Rossi issue reminds me of a Baptist discussing Bible stuff. Going to have to get one of the cases from those hot 360 loads to show you. Here are tonight’s Parmesan encrusted pork chops.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What's a Baptist? Me and mom worship the same God right from home.....no driving, no hypocrites, no dues.

NOW your talking.....those chops looks good and I have a full belly. Love that cast iron pan....

That Rossi would fall apart after a couple of hundred of those hot loads. I've got 1886's over a hundred years old that have eaten up much hotter loads on a continual basis. But if you insist, I'll bring the very mighty...very mighty Iver Johnson Pocket Rifle!!
Model A Uzi’s