Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Gunny....it be a hottie...92 here....AC's on "fan number 3" and it's cold enough in here to freeze a T Bone.

Forget it....on the desert.....spent 4 days in Utah by Arches National Park and Moab....couldn't wait to get out of there...blah...nothing.....rocks and heat...everything is brown.....high winds.....

Believe that's why there's more suicides in the flatlands of Wyoming, Montana and the like...nothing but barren nothing...nothing to do but drink or travel if you have the time and money to get out of there......

I used to think Pa. was blah land unti I traveled out of its borders....while I'm no world traveler by any means I have been all over the US except the Pacific Northwest or the deep southwest......screw that heat and the humidity of the Deep South.....the barren plains...the cold north or the politic of the left coast.....

Here, everything is rolling hills, green with no regular calamities....by the time hurricanes hit us they are nothing more than big storms...no earthquakes....no floods....no continuous high winds...great politics....lots of loot and probably the best area in the country for nice collectible guns......there's not a gunshop within 50 miles of here that carries Rossi's and Italian junk needs to be special ordered or can be found at firehouse or gas station gunshows upstate where the average income is $20 a year.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Piller....your waaaaaayyy off on good guns needing to be safe queens on holding their value. High dollar collectibles need to be safe queens if they are 100 years old and unfired. Good collectible guns, if kept clean can be shot thousands of rounds and will GAIN value.

Average Remington's bolt guns and the like will hold their own and depending on how long you've had them will reap all of your money back minus inflation.

Good top quality trap and skeet guns like Gunny shoots also gain in value even if they have 15,000 rds out of them.

Rosunks, on the other hand is not much different than being in your car traveling 80 mph and throwing your money out da window......
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Umm yeah 15,000 used to be what a shot a year! Now I might shoot that much in 2 years. The newest Perazzi i have is a 1999/2000 production. The latest one i got is a 1969 and the other one is 1973. Each has had work, locking bolts, springs & firing pins. As long as ya don't beat them up, run over em( saw a guy run over 2 of his own guns once) or leave them out in the rain yes the Perazzi's hold their value.
Let's face it, all the various makers have turned out some real loosers but they finally realize its a flop and discontinue or fix the model. Rossi has a very well proven design but the QC, materials & pride are whats lacking.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I have fired Remington model 700s before. Once the word got out about the triggers and sears malfunctioning their used value went into the toilet. Put a good aftermarket trigger on them and they are great. A Timney on a Model 700 is awesome.
I had a Colt Python offered to me about 30 years ago for $500 and I passed. It was uncomfortable to hold. I would never have been willing to shoot it. If it cannot be made to where it is comfortable in the hand, it is not any good. The shiny finish and left hand twist of the rifling to slow the bullet down by 2% is not something that means anything.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I had the opportunity to shoot a Python Hunter model many moons ago. I was young but not all that impressed by it. Then again I'm not a handgun shooter. I have a half dozen and they hardly come out to play. I should remedy that... oh wait ya cant get primers or powder... glad I have 5k of 40 short & weak stashed away!

Six ya got thunderstorms there? Tom has already gotten soaked!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thunderstorms? Well, I'll have you know that Miss Apple and me started out the gate to the pasture and the first one boomed! Miss Apple did an about face and raced back to the house........rained a few minutes, hardly nothing....Doppler radar showed the red stuff just passed us on the north side........

Pythons have a terrible stock design ...easily fixed/changed.....mine has .356 groove diameter and .357 throats.....it outshoots every n frame Smith and single action Ruger I have.......

This is not meant to be condescending but it takes a person who really knows how to shoot to be able to tell the difference between a $15,000 Perazzi and a $1,000 Remington..(Gunny's department).....same with a Python-Ruger........same with a Ferrari-Mustang.......back when my eyes were good I could go against the average guy at a 7" plate at 100 meters with me using a snub nosed 38 and the average guy using a 6"model 19.

As Archie Bunker says, "those were the days". :D

Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

While in skool, we had theory on a different gun every 2 days. Of which were Colt, S&W and Ruger . It was well known that the Colt was the accuracy leader but a Smith could be made to be smooth as glass, but the Ruger could be dragged behind a train, used as a hammer to fix fence, left dirty, unlubed but it would still work- every time. That being said one of the theory guns was a Ruger Speed Six. It started life new in the C.L.E.T.A. ( Colorado Law Enforcement Training Academy) where it was used daily. At one point a squib caused a bulge in the barrel. One of the instructors was supposedly a big guy around 300 lbs and he would hang from the grip when hooking the hammer spur on a steel door. This gun never went out of time, locked up tight as a drum- do that with a Colt or Smith and be prepared for a repair bill!

Had some more storms overnight, power went out. I swear the grid here goes down if a mouse tinkles at the base of a telephone pole! The heat has broken, going to be a much nicer day to work outside!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Threatened storms here last night but never got one.

I love Colts, but their DA revolvers just don't fit me. The strange thing is, the new Python fits me better than the original. I could see me carrying the 3" new King Cobra too.
The Smiths always fit me best, and as such, they shoot the best for me, head and shoulders above anything else. That said, I would buy a new Colt way before a Smith with the stupid "Hillary hole".
When I was young, I bought a lot of Rugers cause they were "strong like tractor". Then I realized I didn't carry or shoot them. I'm spite of all that strength, I don't treat my firearms poorly no matter what they are. If I'm going to walk around all day with a .357, it will always be my K-frames. In spite of all the talk of cracked forcing cones and guns shot loose, mine are fine. Like I said, I don't beat my stuff.
If I hit the range, I'm more likely to bring my SAA or Flat Top. I carry these less in the field due to weight.
All in all, I still pack a 1911 or LW Commander most of the time.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

That is my point. If it fits your hand, it shoots better. I don't care how well finished it is if it does not fit. Bad fit to my hand is useless. Kind of like a car that is uncomfortable to sit in. Yes, there has to be some quality. I have messed with a Chiappa revolver. They were as bad as a Llama.. No quality control from what I could tell. Badly fit parts. No accuracy. I would not buy one.
The older Smith Model 19 was a perfect fit to my hand. As long as they had not been abused, they were accurate and smooth.
D. Brian Casady
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Looks like the Rossi 92s have gone up in value since I bought mine ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Colts, Smih & Wessons, Rugers and Fred brings up a Rossi.....

Analogy..............Ferrari, Maserati, Rolls Royce, ........Yugo......

From age 18 on I've shot around a quarter million centerfire rounds and have owned probably a thousand guns.....never more than 150 at one time...........did a lot of hunting, range trips, matches, accessories......and it was all FREE......retired early because of my guns......a lot of work went into it but I got all my money back with a sizable interest.........

Colt.....S&W......Winchester.......some Ruger (1950's-60's)......a smattering of Marlins, Remington's, Savage's....and a single Ohio Ordnance.

Paid 4 big ones for the BAR.....going for near double that now....if you can find one.....

Nope, never bought a Yugo ...won't even let them in my driveway..... :D

Well, got 4 acres to cut before the rain comes...-----006
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ha! Rain - phbbbt to your rain, I just washed 3 labradors! Garden hose and go to town. Wet ?! I'm soaked from the knees down! I would be dryer if I walked into a river !! :lol:
Anyhow its National Pet Care month so I figured why not give em a bath.

It took me quite a while to evolve to my high end guns, I started shooting trap at 12. Started with borrowed guns then got my first real trap gun, a Browning BT99, Belgian made. Then when I started shooting Olympic trap I needed an O/U and got a Remington 3200 , then a second 3200, had the most beautiful walnut you have seen, shouldn't have sold it! Then back to a Belgian Browning, 1 of 15 and only for the European market. Hated that gun!! My first Perazzi soon followed. Picked up a Beretta SO4 cheap but it too went to someone that wanted more than I did. Then picked up another Perazzi and just recently a 3rd one. As far as I'm concerned Perazzi is the epitome of competition guns, easy to work on ( IF a part breaks), easy to fit stocks, just enough weight to make recoil minimal. Sure there are Kolars, Kreighoff but they are very pricey and not as well made IMO.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

See? That's my point.....as an accomplished trap shooter YOU know the difference and can use those differences to your advantage, where I would still shoot a 15 out of 25 whether it was the Perazzi or a Stevens 311.

4 hours in the sun...non stop....there ain't a blade of grass that ain't been cut.....I was on the mighty Kubota and cutting near the fence while my neighbor was weed whacking on his side....I hollared to him....he looked up....I tilted my body and let one rip....he laughed.....

He is L.E. and told me "nothing but a Glock, Smith & Wesson, or a Ruger goes in my holster".
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

One of the jobs we have going now is for a state trooper. He has a Military 1 ton truck, camo of course, he drives it to the barracks and parks where it's easily seen along Rt 78. I asked him today if he has had any complaints from the higher ups , the public might be offended, he said F em I don't care!
Our Troopers now carry Glocks. For the longest time the state issued HK P7, the squeeze cocking over engineered & armorers nightmare. I remember when the troopers trained at the local club. Us kids would out shoot the troopers with their P7s & 870s. The brass finally told the owner of the club that we were no longer allowed to shoot their guns. But they did allow us to try the Mac10 briefcase gun!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

My Daughter was with me over at Alpine Gun Range of Ft Worth one time. Two Cops were shooting. Sighthunter took one of my guns and got set up for 25 yards. She started in to shoot out the bullseye. Those Cops noticed. When she started, she was just using her right hand. She finally went to a two handed hold. It was my .40 cal Model 99 Smith & Walther. In one of the James Bond movies with Pierce Brosnan, he uses a 9mm version. https://images.app.goo.gl/mM9yrJKJecZJ1prQ8
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I've seen it a million times.....women are natural shooters.......I've probably shot 100 rounds to some of these women's one round.....they beat me at silhouette......I'd say half of them......but.....these women are upstate Pa. hillbillies.....like the kind up in Maine....tough, drink, most of them are corn fed, ...they have husbands/boyfriends that bench press truck axles....their 7 kids are spaced out 9 months apart....

Gunny...what caliber do your state boys use? Ours use 45's....
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

My Smith & Walther has a S&W logo on the frame and Walther on the slide. Came that way originally. It shoots great and is one of my favorite guns. As far as comparing it to a well slicked up revolver --- no it does not compare. Then again, nothing really does compare.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I believe they are issued G22 in 9 mm...? Not sure next time I see him I'll ask. He is a sargent, mostly drives a desk- that's what happens when you are promoted.

Years ago our local PD chief carried a M29, 4". Dad had taught him to fly, his step son was a friend of mine. Every once in a while I'd stop by the office to bs, walk in the door and Cappy would yell from his office WHAT THE F DO YOU WANT!? He greeted everyone that way. A buddy now has his 29.

I've never cared for the 007 movies, Bond is a putz. These new pretenders that play the part that are openly antigun aren't worth my time( even if the movie is free on tv!)
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

So Wednesday it was 90. Took a bike ride yesterday with a sweatshirt and leather vest. I was still cold.
Last night we got frost warnings. Didn't end up with one, but is was in the mid 30s this morning.
Welcome to Maine.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

All good things come to an end........two or more weeks without a drop of rain.....love it........the water table is still high though as a little gallon-a-minute spring out front is still running.

Looks like 2 weeks of rain is coming.😟.......my left Meniers ear is changing tones on ringing which means I'm going to be edgy so don't start no S as my normal everyday happiness and patience is put on hold. 😜

Jay...can I HAVE your Harley? Mom won't let me buy one but I figure if someone gives me one she won't mind and if it don't work out I'll sell it back to you at fair market value.

Mom don't care whatever I buy but she puts her foot down in a Harley...or any motorcycle.....I'd be dead in a week....
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

With the way people drive around here, I wouldn't want a motorcycle. Lots of folks have trouble keeping it in their two lanes.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Started laying deck boards, quit at 2 as the radar was showing the rain to be close. Wind has picked up but no rain. Its dry up here, we need some rain but the babbling bumbling forecasters on the weather channel is saying 1-2" of rain tonight... not the kind of rain we need!

I wanted a nice FL or FLTH but again the way these morons around here drive ya better sign the organ donar card cuz yer gonna be scraped off the grill of a car!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

We had more rainstorms last night. It has been a wet Spring for us.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Raining up your way Gunny? We are having a solid rain...not sprinkles and not pouring.....I can tell how much rain we are having by looking at the down spouts on the barn.

This sucks......I'm bored....gotta get a plan......OK,...I got a plan...devils workshop........I'm going to challenge Jim T to a duel.....first I have to find a handkerchief to slap him.....
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, I've had a few friends get cracked up pretty bad.
Been a rider all my life. "Lord knows, I can't change!"

Sure buddy, you can have it! :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yep the rain started about 330, been a nice steady rain. Lawn is going to grow now! 46 degrees now!

Well I gotta go out to the bunker tomorrow, a 200 bird match going on this weekend but I've decided I'm not shooting 2 day events anymore- too much driving, not enough sleep. So ill go out to help out & bs! Maybe try out my brand new sub gauge (28) tubes in the Mighty Perazzi just for fun.

If I had a motorcycle I might just be able to ride alone, every time I fire up the quad or Ranger the girls want to ride! Know how hard it is to turn a quad with 2 dogs leaning in different directions? :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny.....probably gonna rain tomorrow.....even in my best days I never cared to shoot'in the rain........

OK, here's the plan........Gunny.......brown nose Jay and get his Harley. Then buy a quart of rum and visit "you-know-who" and get his side car for the Harley.........then, with your master skills make an addition to the side car so you can haul all your dogs down nice quiet country roads.

Rain ain't the word....it's now 11 pm and I'm just getting started.....put in 10 hours last night and I'm raring to go! ....just got back from the pond....near overflowing........got a plan for the algae ......I churned up the water with my scientifically designed algae rake and broke everything free.....thinking tomorrow afternoon when I get out of bed the pond's water will be fresh and mostly algae free ..........and you will be shooting a $10,000 gun in the rain. :) :D ---006
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Just cuz I'm taking my 2 gun gun case doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to shoot! :D actually our range has a roof over the shooting stations so we stay out of the weather, the wind is a different story!

Sadly there aren't any quiet country roads , these nitwits are still on your side of the road! Most look at you with disgust when passing on a 2 lane road. YOU are in their way. Was a guy in a Mercedes convertible that I met on the road more than once well over my side. Couple times I had to grab the ditch with the right side. Finally I saw him coming one morning and I was ready- I slammed on the brakes and stopped in a blind turn for him, over the center and kinda caddy corner, he comes around the turn all elbows working the steering wheel, into the shoulder and up the embankment he went. You could see the fear in his eyes! Next morning he gave me & The Beast ( my 07 Dogde Ram quad cab & 8' bed, 9200 lbs) a wide berth! The soccer moms in the suburbans and esclades are the worst!

For your pond, find someone that sells grass carp, buy 1 fish and see if it will keep the pond clean.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Those grass carp do a pretty good job of keeping the weeds down.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Question of the day-

Do you know what the pink gooey stuff is between the toes of elephants?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

People who were too slow to get out of the way?
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Pink gooey stuff? HOPEFULLY that man who masquerades as a woman on the USA soccer team. The he/she has pink hair.

Dang Gunny! I know EXACTLY what your saying on the cat in the Mercedes. These kind of people are all over around here....just yesterday a woman in some kind of a fancy SUV passed me on a double yellow.....I was in mom's Jeep doing 45 in a 45 zone.....this nasty b%#=h was sitting at the red light when I got up to the light 10 seconds later.....I made eye contact and gave her the single fingered salute.......and would have done the same if it was a football player. (Of course, I had my bodyguard with me, mom.)

Well......moms going shopping (what else?) and I'm going to get dressed sometime today and check out the pond.......maybe blast a few with the 10-22.....cold and rainy so people are indoors........saw two pick up trucks 15 minutes apart pulling boats headed north....ha!

Yep...got zero use for the "edumacated professionals" around here........5,000 square foot houses, four car garages, postage stamp sized yard.........furniture in one room and a mattress in the bedroom to sleep on....fancy imported cars with $100 down and the rest financed.......it's all about what others think of you and the money you project! :D ........then society wonders why there's so much stress today
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Slow natives- piller wins!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Re: Chairman of the ....Weirdo's

Post by Sixgun »

OK, Piller wins. What now? What does he win, the shotgun you didn't get to shoot today? :D

Did you go Gunny or are you writing from the club? Really is a nasty day......I had my long Steves on today with a flannel shirt. (Why is long underwear called "long John's"? Why can't they be "long Joes" or "long Bobs" or "long Williams"? ). Another thing, why is the toilet called "the John"...why can't it be called "the Fred"? :D I don't like my Christian name being used for such degrading practices.

How about Joe Biden sniffing the little girls hair and having the same look as when you put a potato in your pants....in the front.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I went to the club, was NASTY! Cold, blowing, raining, foggy. The scores were just as nasty! I did shoot a little, tested the new Briely 28 ga tubes, they worked!

Piller wins a buffalo coat! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What's Piller going to do with a buffalo coat, steal Griff's Rossi's?
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

It was warm here today. Got to 90° and very humid.

Wouldn't be able to wear a buffalo coat very often around here.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

piller wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 10:51 pm It was warm here today. Got to 90° and very humid.

Wouldn't be able to wear a buffalo coat very often around here.
With all the rain you guys have had I was thinking that buffalo coat would be good defense against mosquitos! :lol:

Brrr, 42 degrees this morning! I'm glad I fired up the pellet stove last night.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Up at 5 and on the road this morning. Had to run up to Howland and give a ride to this pretty little female Shepherd. She is heading to New Hampshire to a new home. What a nice dog she is. Could have kept this one.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah but if you kept her what about the Llewellyn Setter ?!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 9:55 am Yeah but if you kept her what about the Llewellyn Setter ?!
Not to mention the fresh littler of pups we saw when we did the pick up this morning. She wants to drag em all home! :D
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Nice colors on that Shepherd.
We are looking to rehome a couple of puppies. They have Irish Terrier, Rat Terrier, and unknown in them. 2 males that are kind of cinnamon colored right now. The other male is black and white. PillHer wants to keep him. The only female of the 4 might be spoken for. She is tri-color. Mostly cinnamon brown with white socks to the knees, a white muzzle, and some black tiger stripes on her head and back.

The Black and white male is comfortable sleeping on us for about 20 minutes before wanting back with his Mom and siblings.
They are now 2 weeks old. Still sleeping a lot, but they crawl all over their Mom several times a day. Meet Mycroft Holmes and Tyger Lily. Tyger for the character on Hogan's Heroes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
D. Brian Casady
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Old Savage wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 11:09 am Looks like the Rossi 92s have gone up in value since I bought mine ;-)
Rosunk haven’t gone up in price, it’s just that shipping has. :D
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

harry wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:58 am
Rosunk haven’t gone up in price, it’s just that shipping has. :D
THERES MY BUDDY!!! GOOD OLE HARRY!!! Rosunk Inc. offers free shipping because they KNOW it's coming back to them and they don't want to anger the purchaser two times.

What a noble service Jay and Kristy are doing.......animals depend on us for their needs.....not much sickens me more than people getting an animal of any kind and then dumping them off for others to care for them.

Nice looking pups there Piller.....mom is actually in the market for another pup but I told mom we are done.....a pup at our age of 66 could easily outlive us........and we all know what happens to our "stuff" after we croak......either sold or thrown out and we don't want a dog in the dumpster.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Six you NEED a puppy, a nice pointing breed...I'm thinking a Weirmarner. Just as soon as you have it house broken I'll take it for weekend romps through the fields! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

No I don't.....after living here for 46 years and ALWAYS having dogs, cats, horses and sometimes chickens, guinea pigs, raccoons, (4 legged), fish, (both kinds), we are DONE. We will always have cats as they work for their keep....46 years and never a mouse in the house.

As for dogs I don't care to have big dogs that shed and drop Lincoln logs in the yard. .......little dogs that has'es people hare dat sit on's ze back of da couch looking two's da rindow for Manson's disciples who have evil on dar tiny mind.

Yep Master Gunny......we burned last night and this morning....was 47 at 2 a.m. and is now 50...drizzling...everything outside soaked....nasty......

Watching "Yellowstone" marathon......those are some mean people
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Good lookin pups Piller. It's funny how fast they become family. Old Zoe is the best dog we've ever had.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Yo!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Yo..Jay?
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Yo! Gunny? Six stop over last night? He was in South Philly TCB ing at the Sicilian Social Club and never made it home. He called at 3 and said there was an issue with some Shanty Irish over a sack of potatoes.
Last edited by Jay Bird on Mon May 31, 2021 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.