Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by OldWin »

You won bud!

We've gotten a lot of laughs out of that buffalo coat gag. Must be running on 4 or 5 years now.
I'd like to find one. Next time I get down to Six's I'd wear it and jump out of the truck with on. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I have to wonder if the new Rossis aren't better than the old Win 92s which did not come in the best cartridges.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 7:33 pm I have to wonder if the new Rossis aren't better than the old Win 92s which did not come in the best cartridges.
Ooooooooooohhhhhhh!
Now you're just lookin for trouble. :D
I don't care about the Rossi's...........but slandering on the old 38 and 44WCF?.......
Why, that's just blasphemy! :D
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Better steel. The quality of steel really improved about 1910 or thereabout. WW I saw a need for even better steel, and by 1935 to 1940 the steels were even better. Heat treatment and trace metals were really coming on. The old Marine Corps Ka-Bar knife had benefitted from the addition of a small amount of Chromium and Vanadium. It became almost legendary for its tough steel and ability to get and hold an edge. The first couple of production runs of M1 Garand rifles had issues with operating rod cracking. The original rod was square in cross section. It also was the wrong steel. The fix was to make it round in cross section and change the steel to a better quality steel that was a spring steel with a very slightly better tempering at a higher temperature. Those technological improvements were all that was left to make the Garand an excellent rifle.

The original Walker Colt was known to have a high percentage of catastrophic failures. The Texas Rangers quickly learned to tie the pistol to a log and use a string to pull the trigger from about 10 feet away or more. If the gun survived 2 times of firing off a full cylinder, then it was unlikely to take a man's hand off.

The design might have been good, but the steel technology was just not as good as what would come later.

One of the biggest issues with Brazilian made firearms is the quality control and the work ethic of the employees. Get one made on Wednesday or Thursday and it is as good as anything currently made anywhere. Get one made on Monday when the workers are hung over and it is junk. Tuesday they are still recovering. Friday they are looking forward to the weekend.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

I'm no metallurgist but I have 3 Colt Lightnings made in the 1880's and two of them have digested over 3500 rounds each and I can't remember any hangups.....can't be the steel in these guns, if you can call it steel...must have something to do with craftsmanship....it's not as if Rossi designed the 1892...they copied a proven design and they could not even get that right. Same goes for anything made in Italy.....they copied....and flunked with a 50% success rate, 30% OK rate, and a 20% j.u.n.k. rate along with a 100 % have-to-final-finish rate.

You have NEVER heard me complain about Miroku guns.

J.U.N.K. :D Here's two guys that are looking for YOUR Rossi...

ooops! That was Miss Apple.

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

My Rossis are top guns in real modern calibers, not those old - calibers. We are talking 357 and 45 Colt in modern loads. We are here, it is now. No sense being stuck in the past.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Winchester was fine in the day and maybe their namesake new ones. And, my Win 94 is in 45 Colt.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

And another thing, I had two Colt 1911s but I got rid of them because my Springfield made in Brazil is better.

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Keep the pressures low and lots of old firearms could run forever. I have seen firearms made in the last 50 years that will probably go more rounds than most of us can shoot. Remember Denis Prisbrey's torture test of a Henry .22 lr a few years ago? 28,000 rounds before it needed a spring and an extractor replaced.
D. Brian Casady
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:05 pm And another thing, I had two Colt 1911s but I got rid of them because my Springfield made in Brazil is better.
Old Savage wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 8:58 pm

My Rossis are top guns in real modern calibers, not those old - calibers. We are talking 357 and 45 Colt in modern loads. We are here, it is now. No sense being stuck in the past.
Wait a sec....
The 45 Colt is older than any chamberings offered in the 1892 Winchester. If a modern load of 45 Colt is allowed, so would be a modern load of 38 or 44WCF. Right?
That puts these cartridges on par with 10mm and 44 magnum respectively.

Springfield has their 1911 frames cast in Brazil. The guns are assembled, finished and inspected here.
And not all frames are done in Brazil. Any SA 1911 with an NM in front of the serial number was completely US made.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Jay,
Pay no attention to that guy who likes Rosunks.....(hey! I coined a new word!....Combine Rossi with junk....."rosunk".....ha! They "sunk" to the bottom of the ocean.......

Hey Fred.....how is your Rosunk shooting! Did you guys hear about the two pollocks who went to the gunshop to buy a gun? They were sold Rosunks!

Dang Jay, I know your falling off your chair and spitting out your beer........ :D ..

Well buddy, your work is done...go get a power nap and we got the whole week to play and laugh........

Oooooooo...this is going to be fun!

OK, two bank robbers were caught and are now in prison....while they were robbing the bank the cops came and the robbers tried to shoot the cops but their Rosunks would not work!

Did you hear about the trashman who could not lift the barrel of trash? .......he could not lift it because the barrel was full of Rosunks!... .....

Did you hear about the big money investor who invested a million dollars in Rosunks and lost every penny because Rosunk went out of business because of customer returns. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yyeah, I'm not getting involved...
I've been around Winchesters, shot em, worked on em. Not had the chance with rosunk. That being said I can not make a call about them. BUT I have seen/heard more bad about them over the years. That is what lots of people see and hear and make a decision to go look for a Win or take their chances. However I will comment on the fact that the latest 22 pump looks like caca with those Phillips head screws and that gawd awful trigger guard.

So 2 coats of deck paint, the deck is looking pretty good! Has anyone priced outdoor furniture lately?! WOW is it pricey!

Oh , Hey Six do me a favor? Keep your foxes down there- one of em was here this morning just squawking up a storm. I was getting ready to slide open a window and send a load of buckshot but all that I had handy was a 10ga and slugs. Was about 330, about when you go to bed :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Never see any foxes near my house. Coyotes are an occasional visitor.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

The old saying, "a picture speaks a thousand words" still speaks true. Front page on Fox News......

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

What are we looking at? I don't watch news of any kind. Or network TV for that matter.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OldWin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:48 pm What are we looking at? I don't watch news of any kind. Or network TV for that matter.
It looks like Six's posse caught a Rossi salesman.... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

gamekeeper wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:55 pm
OldWin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:48 pm What are we looking at? I don't watch news of any kind. Or network TV for that matter.
It looks like Six's posse caught a Rossi salesman.... :lol:

Thanks GK! That was good! Oh! New word for Rossi........the firearm previously known as Rossi is now a ROSUNK....A Rosunk is the conglomeration of "Rossi" and "Junk". :D

Jay...don't blame ya bro...that picture is the main picture on Fox News website. Supposedly the black dude did something bad (I think murder) and it took 300 white guys to find this "allegedly misguided nice young black guy". Liberal news is all po'ed because the picture is racist as it shows white guys and one black guy (who is the murderer)............CNN said that the police should redressed the black guy in a police uniform (a gun but no ammo, a baton and a Leatherman) then give a white cop the black guys clothes for the picture. and even his underwear that was semen and urine stained......... :D

Wow, I'm going in to hug my Leatherman MUT tool.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

A couple years ago, we had this meth head scumbag shoot a local sheriff's deputy in the throat. He was a real good guy and well liked. Just what a LEO should be.
Anyway, this loser takes the deputies truck and takes off. Stops at the corner and steals some smokes, then ditches the truck in a gravel pit and hits the woods.
Luckily, the cops got him and not the locals. And there were plenty lookin.
When the cops got him, they snapped a pic if him laying on his stomach in the woods and the cops were holding his head up by the hair for the pic.
Well! The bleeding hearts started in on how cruel it was.
Didn't last long. People were furious. They said maybe if they'd seen a pic of the deputy with the back if his throat blown out, they could manage to feel bad for him and his family.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

When the calm citizens start hunting you for killing someone, you are in trouble.
One Old West outlaw supposedly claimed that he went to great effort to avoid killing anyone. His reason was that the money was not something that anyone would follow you to the ends of the Earth to get back. Killing someone who was well liked could earn you a special hatred that could make the dead person's friends hunt you mercilessly.
D. Brian Casady
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

In Deer Lodge MT the old state prison was right on the Main Street that ran through town. The new prison was just outside of town. Occasionally we would get a call that someone had escaped and be on the lookout.
Yeah well that didn’t always work out soo well for the dude going over the wall. A thousand rednecks in pickups and four wheelers,with lots of guns and( EVERYBODY hunted and shot)-searching for yo sorry butt. Hey we didnt have cable so it was entertainment. Most were turned in, some a little worse for wear, some were never heard from again. DUNNO?
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Deputy died I suppose? I cannot get it in my head how liberals think...like, since when does a low life deserve any decent treatment?

I bet those boys up your way were laughing like crazy.....probably B.slapping him around, urinating on him,...you know, "good old boy fun".

Your off bro...anything planned?----006

Don't know what it is....everytime I look at that picture of a T-Bone steak I bust up laughing.
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Does anyone remember the huge number of people who worked on Colt 1911s around the 1970s? Remember how they were JUNK until worked on? Just because a company has a history of great guns is no reason to think that they cannot turn out junk occasionally.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Not far from here is the state reformatory for boys. Used to be escapes all the time, well occasionally. Everyone was worried those who escaped would come steal cars, break into homes. NO they are staying on the interstate to go back to what they know- the cities. Think about it, a 'dazzling urbanite' going through hundreds of acres of trees to get to the closest neighborhood or a couple hundred yards to the interstate? Anyhow if you drove past the place and passed the tiny little stone house with 1 window ( south facing) with a bare bulb shining you knew there was someone in SOILTARY! Now that little house is abandoned, window broken...why? Liberals say that solitary is cruel and unusual punishment!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I used to live near a Mental Hospital and escapes would occasionally happen. When I worked for Westley Richards I used to ride to work with Charlie Eaves the head gunsmith, one morning I was waiting for Charlie to come out but he was late so I knocked on the front door, I heard Charlie shout he's round the front now, I said Charlie it's me, with that the door opened and he pulled me inside. He said there was a great big black man trying to get in through the back door, the police are on their way. Well several cops turned up and found a skinny little Pakistani wearing hospital pyjamas and claiming to be a doctor. I had to laugh when I found out what we were hiding from. :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That's funny GK! I can picture that. When I went to tech school in Bangor, there was a mental hospital just up the road. They occasionally lost a nut and you would hear this WW2 air raid siren go off. We always said they should come to the school, they'd blend in and go unnoticed. :D

Yes Six, deputy Eugene Cole was killed instantly. The 9mm slug cut his spine. He was not a young man. His wife has shown herself to be a class act. Never whined or complained. The community help and outpouring was phenomenal. An officer killed in the line of duty is not a normal thing up here. It's been a couple years and there are still blue and black ribbons on trees. His truck number, "1312", was retired. He played in a band that played locally. The stories of people he had helped that nobody knew came out over the next year or so.
It was quite a manhunt for a couple days. The kid that killed him graduated with our oldest son. My son said he was a decent kid in school. Another case of dope improving someone's life. That said, I don't blame the dope. We all have the info to make a decision before we decide to use drugs. He made his. The state cops should have smoked that loser. Nobody would have said anything.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

If you guys remember I worked as a psych nurse in a state facility here in Pennsyltuckey. My favorite stories are both about the same patient. The first one is good the second was hilarious. One day the receptionist called my unit asking for Dr X. Huh? We don’t have a Dr. X. Well there is a guy here delivering Dr.X new CORVETTE. We didn’t have a Dr.X but we did have a VERY compromised young patient with that last name so I pulled him to the office and asked if he knew anything about a new corvette. Oh! Goody. It’s here! I am thinking OH Pelosi. He usually had a very distinctive voice that was recognizable as impaired. Apparently when he was on the phone he was able to transform into a professional sounding man. He had ordered a Corvette and because he was a Dr they agreed to have him sign everything at the time of delivery. He of course was gonna pay cash. Boy was that guy pizzed!
Second story same dude. The receptionist was married to the hear of security and the hospital fire department. She got a call from American LaFrance...the people that make FIRE TRUCKS. Seems they didn’t want to start on the new fire truck until they had a deposit or PO number and could they please speak to Chief X. Hahahaha. My boss the head medical director talked to the patient and he wanted a fire truck because he was a fireman and had called American LaFrance and ordered one! My boss literally sent me to the store to buy the resident a $5 fireman’s helmet. He was just as happy with the helmet as he would have been with a$300-400 thousand dollar fire truck. I am still chuckling. Wonder what happened to him?
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow! What happened to him? HE BECAME POTUS!!!!!.

It's the government's fault when nutty people walk in your house....can you imagaine the fear that it would cause for a young mom with kids in the house? You house is you last line of defense and may the Good Lord be watching over the nut when he walks in a guys house who is nuttier than him.....

H e was such a fine young man, always helping his grandmother.......

Deputy Eugene....A good life is lost, many more are forever destroyed and the liberals have an answer for this "fine young man" who can be rehabilitated......he had a hard life.....

That's why bad people stay away from our house and the other 7 houses on either side on me..l....it's well known around here that I don't rehabilitate.......I shoot....same goes for the other 7 houses along our road that stretch about 1/3 of a mile.....3 are L.E.....one sissy.....and the other four are hard core gun people with the attitude to go with it.

Whenever I run into the Township supervisor, (also a gun guy) he shakes my hand and asks, "how's things at the Thornton Militia?"
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I knew you were a nurse, now I understand you were a psyconurse- that explains it all!! :lol:

ROT THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!
20210525_132630.jpg
20210525_132621.jpg
A tiny place where water can get in turns into this mess. This house is 3 stories, a catwalk went from left to right to a 3rd floor deck. The ledger was never weather tight allowing water to run behind the siding, along the windows. Over the years the header, king & jack studs, plywood have all rotted. This caused everything to begin to sink . Its a mess and we have to reframe a bunch to fix it. I hate rot jobs.
Oh and the carpenter ants had a field day too!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I spent 10!years in two different psych facilities and my major issues all come from my year in the prison system.WELL maybe not ALL my issues.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow Gunny!
That's bad. Yup, nothing worse than fixing a mess like that. Rot infested with bugs. I hate earwigs the most.

If it makes you feel any better, I took a nice ride with the Harley today. :D
No?......sorry bud.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Had a customer that came in the lumber yard, a psychiatrist, was married to a psychologist- absolutely NUTS! The stuff that they thought was real & true was hogwash. He was the one that during the aftermath of hurricane Sandy thought he could change the oil on his generator while it was RUNNING! Even though he was told by many people that it couldn't be done without damaging it. When he drained the oil running it of course seized. When he came to buy a new generator, I was helping to load it he told us how he drained the oil, 3 or 4 of us uneducated people all blurted out WHAT DID YOU THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN? I threw in a MORON with some profanity as well. Few days later he comes back to warn us not to check the oil while the generator is running- umm DUH! The hot oil sprayed in his face, left a bunch of little burns on his face. Profanity MORON!!!

No that don't make me feel better Jay but im sure your doing 60 killed a ton of black flies and that does make me feel better! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Whoa! LOTS of excitement going on here.....Gunny is making the big bucks due to the failure of a tart......Jay is killing black flies and Tom is the HEAD NURSE! Wow.....always wondered why Tom's pants had dirty knees......you know, dropping his meat (T Bone) and hiding the salami.

I didn't amount to nothing today....other than making a booster seat that I added to our outdoor furniture for Miss Apple. She sits at the head of the table......

I'd spend a month doing something for our little dog and spit in the face of a liberal if they as much asked me the time of day.

Last edited by Sixgun on Tue May 25, 2021 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ohhhhh, I killed a pile of black flies. There was something else out in numbers. They were some big black bug. Bumble bees maybe? I missed most of them, but popped a couple good.

Just got home. When I pulled the hard top off the Rubicon last week, I didn't bother to put the soft top on. I pulled the doors and left it as is. Zoey is a happy camper! I took her for a ride around town. Kinda threatening a shower but we stayed dry!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay...so I guess your dead or blind unless you wear eye protection?

Remember when AIDS was big in the news and people who led that lifestyle were cautioned to use clean needles. Well, they should have let them continue.
Last edited by Sixgun on Tue May 25, 2021 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

With ALL respect there is a member here who needs to go an a well deserved vacation..................and enjoy life.......You know who you are .just go and DO IT NOW..................................while you have the chance.....................Your not getting any Younger.....................
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

O........K......

Yeah, I definitely wear glasses. Think bugs are bad? Get behind or pass a wheeler load of sand or gravel.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Old Savage wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:02 pm Winchester was fine in the day and maybe their namesake new ones. And, my Win 94 is in 45 Colt.
Yes...your 94 ain't the first rifle to be made in 45 Long Colt.....I posted this picture elsewhere......from the 1880's......lookee Freddy....."Rifle Cartridges" .....YES....rifle cartridges for the 45 Long Colt.....

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Says 45 Caliber Colts. Give it up on the Long Colt it is El Toro poo poo.

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

.45colt wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:28 pm With ALL respect there is a member here who needs to go an a well deserved vacation..................and enjoy life.......You know who you are .just go and DO IT NOW..................................while you have the chance.....................Your not getting any Younger.....................
Hey hey! (Filling in for Six) You must be talking about 6. He says he's been on vacation since 1954 and has no plans on going anywhere ....even his doctor is bewildered trying to figure out how 6 is in better shape than most 30 year olds.

I was wondering that myself so I called up crazy ole 6 and axed him what da secret is ant ya knows what he toad me?

Good ole Six says, "the secret to longevity and happiness is three things.....first, you make yourself financially stable and physically strong so you can tell the whole world where to kiss......second, buy antique Winchesters & Colts and stay away from Rosunks as people who buy Rosunks are communists, drunks, weak minded, dress in women's underwear and are prone to do what other people tell them what to do with their life.......and third, above all MYOFB...... :D

I'll tell 6 you was axin' for him......he says send him your address and he will send you a gallon jug of Afro Sheen and spinners for the hub caps for the 59 Pontiac in your back yard...the one on cinder blocks. :D

Birdman of Leverguns

Rosunks are a mix of Rossi's and junk..hence Ros unk....git it? :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Birdman of Leverguns.........just a warning....be careful what you write about Rossi's or you'll wind up like me...hated beyond belief by liberals.......only thing I'm trying to accomplish is what Ralph Nader did in the 1960'-1980's and hopefully saving an unsuspecting guy who has saved up his hard earned money and giving it to a country and getting junk in return.

After all, not all Ford Pintos blew up from faulty gas tanks and not all Chevrolet Corvairs got their front ends damaged that crushed the occupants........but enough of them did to warrant their elimination from the production lines.

Maybe management from Rosunk will catch on and give Americans a product that works in return for their USD----006
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Watching Tucker Carson.........California beaches now have tent cities with people pooping in the sand and leaving needles all over........the famous Venice Beach.....and nobody is doing anything about it....
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Why yes I could use a vacation! But it ain't gonna happen any time soon :D

Hey Jay do you get mayfly hatches up there? They can get to being real thick clouds of bug life. We don't have em like we used to. Out on Lake Erie the mayfly hatches are big enough to be seen on weather radar, when they die after breeding the carcasses cover the ground.

What did you expect for the left coast? All you can hope for are severe storms to wash all the liberal brains from the sand.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, we get mayfly hatches. Not sure they are that bad though.
That is a primo time for fly fishing for brook trout.

When I was out with the bike yesterday, I stopped into Newport trading post. I almost bought a lonely can of W748 for my 30-30s.....till I saw the $52 price tag. And there was no stuck on seal under the cap. Nope.
I did score a couple boxes of 158gr Hornady XTPs for a decent price.
Saw a Hickock 45 video on the new Colt Anaconda yesterday. It looked pretty good. He said he liked it better than the original. It's a scaled up "new Python".
Least it ain't got no hokey locks or stamped in warnings.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey...hey..hey...this area is 'posed to be in its 17 year cycle for cicadas.....I don't hear any but then again I don't hear gunshots anymore unless they are 3' away...........

Jay...as a peon ...and....a guy who knows a deal....and how to make one would have said to the person behind the counter..."it's open and how do I know it's 748?".........$10......I have a photographic memory of near any IMR, Alliant, or antique powder ever made.....well, ball powders are iffy.

I'd be a little leary of buying powder while on a motorcycle......they might think your a gangster or bad man. :D

Second gen Anaconda?...well, if it has the name C-O-L-T on it, you can rest assured it will hold its value and will work when called upon, unlike Rosunks......

(I've written "Rosunks" so many times, it comes up in my spell checker... :D ....I spelled it with 2 s'es and it was automatically corrected. :D ...)

Gonna be a good day...just like EVERY day.......
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

:) :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I think I heard Tutt was going start publishing a news letter called Full Recoil. ;-)

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
I dont see many trees in the background.........is it all like that in S.California? I mean, except for palm trees or ornamental trees that people plant.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Not in the desert. Nothing looking in this direction or around there for 50+ to hundreds of miles.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ha, Full Recoil - that would be a great publication! Every time I hear that term I think about that guy on youstubes that put a contender in 600 Nitro together, no one could hold on to it. Also brings back that video of 'why muslims throw rocks' , think they were shooting that 950 TRex or sum such monstrosity!

There is desert and high mountain desert, I'll take the high desert any day! At least there is sagebrush, creosote bush and the occasional cottonwood tree!

Hoooweee it's a hot one today! Home from work and I'm staying in the AC! :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Of course Colt Pythons and Anacondas hold their value. Things that stay in unused condition hold their value. Once they get over 100 rounds through them and start falling apart, that is when they lose value.
So Hickock 45 has now been the first and last person to shoot one of those new Colts rather than just looking at it and slobbering. Glad he didn't have it blow up on him. Jou all know how things that are commemorative coins and such are not usually made to the same standards as real items.
D. Brian Casady