most sensitive nerve

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

most sensitive nerve

Post by Grizz »

my pastor liked to say that the most sensitive nerve in the human body is the one between the wallet and the offering plate.

i think that it's not always clear how to give to others on the other side of the planet, but i recommend these sites for those who would like to explore this subject.

i endorse these ministries, am clear about what they do, and agree 108% with their teaching ministry.

that said, there is a tremendous work going on to reach people in the 10-40 window, which includes the majority of the muslim population, and encompasses Billions of people who have never heard the name of Jesus Christ.

the 10-40 window is a band of nations between 10d S and 40d N.
Screenshot (2627).png
among those who have never heard, multiple ministries labor to share the Love of God and the Compassion and salvation of Christ. And their work is not just in this area, but to the ends of the earth, in obedience to Christ.

there is a ministry called Faith Comes by Hearing that is reaching remote illiterate unreached peoples by the ingenious work of making audio bibles available in the numerous language groups, which are then carried by locals into hinterlands where people who've never heard the Gospel hear, and believe.

one of the things i love about this is that if i use my resources to fly to India, say, and then trek to a place where someone has never heard this news, and try to persuade someone to listen, i am up against a stone wall. but if i use spare change, or stimulus, to send audio bibles to lost people groups, then i have an actual outreach with actual results and actual blessings for the hearers of the Word. It is pitifully cheap for Americans to supply Truth to Millions of people enslaved by demonic hatred. Pennies really, yet the total amount of American church offerings shared outside of America is something like 2%. So something like 2c of every dollar that drops into offering plates actually addresses the souls of the rest of the world. Makes me want to puke.

Faith Comes by Hearing partners with John Ankerberg ministries to supply "proclaimers" and other modern technology to people calling desperately for more audio bibles.

perhaps someone browsing this forum is looking for a real way to share real truth with real people who have real spiritual issues that only the real Gospel can address.

please check out these links and ask the Lord if he can find a few extra dollars in your wallet to bless someone you will meet in heaven. It's Ankerberg that funds the works in foreign countries, in partnership with FCBH.

this link is a copy of the newsletter I get from Ankerberg. I trust this guy because he does not twist scripture. And the partnership is accomplishing AMAZING THINGS. If we partner with them, then we are also accomplishing amazing things.

https://jashow.org/ Ankerberg's website.

and, https://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ the most amazing and most effective and most efficient ministry i've found.

how it works: https://jashow.org/gods-word-to-the-world/

thanks for your consideration. if i've clouded the narrative or confused anyone please read the linked info, or contact me.

Agape

. . .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Grizz on Sat May 01, 2021 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Re: most sensitive nerve

Post by Ray »

Deleted.
Last edited by Ray on Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
m.A.g.a. !
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

thanks for the update on Paul's missionary journey . . . what a great name to have
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

https://jashow.org/the-john-ankerberg-show/

this is the current video from Sunday explaining what Faith Comes by Hearing does. it is surprising to me that all those hindus and whobody else not only hate everyone that is not hindu, they also hate each other, and have no peace in their homes and communities until . . . well, no spoiler this time, eh?