SCORE!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

SCORE!

Post by GunnyMack »

I got a text from an acquaintance a couple days ago, he said he had 30 boxes of 410s and 30+ boxes of 28 ga. So I met up with him today and bought 8 boxes of 410s and 9 boxes of 28s. At $12.50 a box it was cheap especially in these times!
I should have bought it all but im kinda cheap !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: SCORE!

Post by OldWin »

Good deal Gunny. Sometimes the stars align.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Fisher-Price
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Fisher-Price »

I get the 8 boxes, even money. How did you decide on 9 boxes? I would have been mad at myself for making change :lol:

FP
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Fisher-Price wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:51 pm I get the 8 boxes, even money. How did you decide on 9 boxes? I would have been mad at myself for making change :lol:

FP
Same here (fellow OCD sufferer); I also have to make sure my restaurant tip has change to maa as let the total an even number of whole dollars.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Good score Gunny..... I need to stock up on .410 it gets used a lot more than 12 gauge.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

The 9th box was Fiochi, I'm overly fond of the brand. The remaining 28 Ammo was estate and Fiochi, really dislike Estate! Besides I have hundreds of both in hulls!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!