Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by GunnyMack »

Hey I WIN Jay's newly acquired Parker!!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Gunny.....you lucky dog......OK, first you get to pay an increase in tolls....wow! That's bragging material! BUT, I have you beat.....I HAD THE PRIVILEGE OF PAYING $3.29 a gallon of 91 octane gas which was $2.29 a gallon this time last year!!!!!!

had to edit...two complaints....blm sympathizers
Last edited by Sixgun on Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

$4.19 here.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

$4.19?...what's that for Fred....87 octane?

I took the dog for a walk late this afternoon and Miss Apple sure was covered in ticks...TWO BIG ones! I had to go out in the garage to get the channel locks to pull these buggers off. I put one of them in a vise and it exploded
Last edited by Sixgun on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Wow! Doe's are some biggies six. If you can i would like to have one if old savage don't beat me to it. Theys is good on cereal.

Birdman.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Might I suggest you get Guinea hens, they are tick eating machines... Although ticks that big ya might need ostrich! :lol:

That's it! Last fall I planted 50 tulip bulbs. Now that the fence keeps the deer out I can landscape. So I've got tulips coming up, flowers are just ready to open and now I'm finding the flowers cut off! A little investigation it appears the tree rats are trying to eat them. It's official, a signed declaration of war has been delivered. I think I saw the squirrels wearing antifa masks!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Thanks Gunny for the tip about Tulips, must remember to plant some within range of my bedroom window.... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Too many foxes for guinea hens......

Hey! You know how to plant tulips??? A guy 3 doors down has a sign out front offering people who know how to plant tulips $30 an hour...cash!

You interested?

nice day today......
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

You better be careful where you plant your tulips! Get caught planting them on the wrong face and your wife might beat you up. :lol:
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Oh for Pete's sake! Parker is limping, right rear leg... gotta get her to the vet !

I'm out of M80s. Just use a shale bar to punch a hole in the ground, lite the fuse and drop it in- boom perfect tulip bulb holes!! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

piller wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:04 pm You better be careful where you plant your tulips! Get caught planting them on the wrong face and your wife might beat you up. :lol:

This guy is good......either that or the joke is way outdated......30-35 years ago when my son was living at home he got me out of bed in the morning and told me, "hey dad, there's a guy down the road who says he will pay $20 an hour to plant tulips..you interested?" I said, "let's go, that's big money for a brainless job." Then he said, "ok, you can start by planting your two lips right here." (He exposed himself)

What is it with dogs? Today is Sunday which is a day of rest and I had everything spotless outside for an afternoon picnic with mom and our new Weber grill.......near perfect weather.....a fresh can of Skoal....I just shot a few carpenter bees with the 1890 using CCI shot loads.....we were good to go! .......then mom says, "look what Apple is doing."

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny.....you must have your vet on speed dial.

Mom says to look at her paws, in between the toes...might be a thorn......----006
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah I know all about the paws, sadly she has a bone spur in her knee. When I had her hips & elbows xrayed ( 2yrs old) I had the knee xrayed also. Im thinking its now bad enough to warrant surgery. Her and her mother really tear azz around, which is how the spur happened to begin with. Was really hoping to not need the surgery until after she had a litter. Its the off season for hunting so I guess its as good a time as any.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Whoever says .177 doesn't have enough snot is wrong! 8.2gr match pellet goes clean through a rats boiler room. Scratch 2 tulip thrives!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

8.2 grains at around 4-500? Seems like I could catch that in the air and swat it back. Tree rats? Back in the day my favorite weapon was a '92 Winchester, 3 grains of Bullseye and a 115 Lyman for about 900-1000. I was in my twenties/thirties and would knock em out of oaks waaaaayyy up there....back when I could see and had steady nerves. I'd limit out every time I went....4 or 6....

Then one day I shot a mess and it was warm out for an Oct. day.....got back to the old Ford truck, pulled em out and one had maggots all over it.....I got sick, threw em out and never shot another one after that....for eating anyway...

I was going to make it a "no work" day but the heebie-jeebies set in and I had to do something so out back with the special hoe and a sharpened spade and cutting and hoeing I did for a few hours in the swamp.......sweat pouring off..heart beating a mile a minute.....came in, showered up and I feel like I can take on Mike Tyson.....well, maybe Urkel.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Shot pigeons with a bow myself.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:12 pm Shot pigeons with a bow myself.
One time about 1976 I was shooting the 33 Winchester behind my inlaws barn at 100 yards back in the day when we could do such things. I was looking through the crosshair getting on target when a pigeon landed next to the target, so I shot it. Poof! Feathers everywhere
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Try 8.2 grains at 1100, this ain't a kids air rifle! With those tlight tin pellets this thing sounds like a .22.
Pigeons, years ago every New Years Day we would climb up into a farmers hay loft and shoot pigeons with our air rifles. Dozens of them. Was great fun.

Winnie and Parker like to dig but nothing like when I had the JRT!

This morning Parker is NOT limping.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I love the.177, our air rifles are nowhere near as powerful as yours ( classed as firearms over 12 ft lbs ) but even my junior size Norica Thor Knocks 'em down DRT.

The CCI quiet segmented .22s I've been trying out have not been very impressive, I won't be buying any more. The Sub Sonic segmented worked really well, I'm hoping I can find some high velocity segmented to try.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

1100! Wowsy! Can I have it?

Gamekeeper.....just get some kind of a tough razor blade and split the noses.....or give them a flat point.----006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Man! It was a rough weekend for some reason. Work sucked. Nothing went right and I was dead tired. Got home this morning and ripped a power nap.
I got up and made a coffee and made a plan to clean up the Parker and little 1903. The wifey comes home at lunch and says, "there's a package on the front steps".
She brings it in and says it's for me. I thought there was some mistake, as it was addressed to a "Sgt Jay".
Now, that's an important sounding fella, so there must be some mistake. Nope! My old buddy Six knows what I like and need!
First, he packs in earplugs. He knows I don't want to hear most of the BS going on in these modern times.
Then, there's candles. He knows we ain't got no new fangled lectical up here. I can use one for a weapon light!
Then he sends me some WW2 books, cause he knows, like my wife, that I'm just a reincarnated Trooper from "The Big One".
And if you look, you can see a Zoey head. Like any good dog, she thinks everything is for her. :D
Made my whole week. Thanks old buddy.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Score!

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Sixgun wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:18 am 1100! Wowsy! Can I have it?

Gamekeeper.....just get some kind of a tough razor blade and split the noses.....or give them a flat point.----006
no! get yourself a job! :lol:

Well we framed the lower portion of the deck today, 16x 20. We'll do the smaller upper deck tomorrow. It spit rain off & on here today.

Looks like some good bathroom reading! Good Zoey, she needs a pat on the head. Parker is good at photo- bombing too !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

My wife gets those Bark Boxes in the mail for Zoey. They have treats and toys in them. So every package that comes, Zoey just figures it's for her. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Your welcome Jay.....the one on the Battleships is very interesting and informative.....believe it lists everyone ever made and all the details. I've been having trouble reading books for any length of time...like more than a half hour....have to take a lot of breaks.....it causes my Meniers to kick in and my I'll get dizzy........and I LOVE to read..sucks.....

But it does not happen with an IPad .....must be something with the brighter background.

Ear plugs? I have a whole box of them.....probably 5-800........I started "collecting" them at work before I retired. :D In the morning when we started I'd stick my hand in the box and put all I could get and squeezed real hard so it looked like I was only taking one. I even gave my buddy who owns a gunshop a whole bag...probably 500 and he was selling them for 3 for a dollar. I despised the management in my later years....

BARK BOXES!! I have TWO clothes baskets ...one is full and the other is half full plus a Hefty trash bag FULL of those toys....forgot how many we threw out and gave away. The piece of paper with the cartoon dogs that comes with every bark box is one of the funniest things I ever saw.

The things we Americans do for our dogs!---6

Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

My Irish Terrier-ist and her half Rat Terrier-ist puppies tear those types of toys up in just a couple of days. I started just buying rope from a farm supply store and making rope "bones" myself. Cheaper. They take about 2 weeks to tear them up. Those terrier-ists are as hyper as an ADHD kid drinking a Red Bull.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea..yea.....and to YOU Mr Gunny....I will just repeat Johnny Rebel from one of his great songs....

"I ain't workin' and I make no bones about it".----Johnny Rebel

6x20? Dang, that's a big deck! No rain here.... in fact, no rain up in Lancaster either.....about the furthest I've been from home in a year....put 94 miles on mom's Jeep....a very pleasant day

We cruised on through INTERCOURSE, PA.....then BIRD IN HAND, PA....all kinds of back roads to get to redneck territory, New Holland. They have this hardware store up there everything known to mankind is for sale....dodged all the horse and buggies to buy a new 10x10 canopy for the patio, seeds, potting soil, paint for the garage doors, gas, breakfast, then to Shady Maple Supermarket where mom stocked up while me and Miss Apple stayed in the Jeep.....brought my iPad and 15 different networks came on and all were locked......had to whiz something bad so I got out from the drivers seat and went in the back seat with the tinted windows and filled up a 20 oz paper coffee cup....got out and poured it under the Jeep.....real classy. :D

When we pulled out we watched two old women walk in it... :D ----006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks again Jack. It is much appreciated. I must find a way to reciprocate, my friend.
I'm sorry about the reading. However, I know you well enough now that I'm confident you can conjure up a solution. You are very crafty and resourceful. You are much more intelligent than you let on.
I'm rarely wrong in sizing people up.

Piller,
Zoey is a strange dog. She almost never chews these toys up. She is very gentle in spite of a very deep throated and ferocious bark. She is thick in the chest and is a hefty 85lbs. Big for a female. She instead will pile them where she likes to lay, in the bathroom. She picks them up and carries them when she is excited about something. She also "talks" like Chewbacca.
Easily the best dog we've ever had.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahahahaha!
My man! Wizzin in the Jeep!

It's official!

I now crown Sixgun REDNECK OF THE YEAR!
Not only does he do this.......he wins points for old ladies walking in it. And.....telling all his buds with obvious pride!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Aoife, our Irish Terrier female, is purebred and is tall and skinny. If she were a human, she would be like a female version of Dirk Nowitzke. She is about 40% larger than her breed is supposed to be. Crazy dog counter surfs, and muzzling her is the only way we have found to slow her down. She can get anything within a foot of the edge. If she really wants it, she can jump and get all the way to the back of the counter. I have to keep any whiskey or rum all the way on top of the cabinet. She has unscrewed the cap off of a bottle of whiskey twice. The first time I thought it was an accident. The second time was proof that she liked whiskey. Have you ever seen a dog with a hangover? She was miserable. If I have a shot and she is inside, I have to keep shoving her away. She likes to tear things up. Crazy dog!
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

piller wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:27 pm Aoife, our Irish Terrier female, is purebred and is tall and skinny. If she were a human, she would be like a female version of Dirk Nowitzke. She is about 40% larger than her breed is supposed to be. Crazy dog counter surfs, and muzzling her is the only way we have found to slow her down. She can get anything within a foot of the edge. If she really wants it, she can jump and get all the way to the back of the counter. I have to keep any whiskey or rum all the way on top of the cabinet. She has unscrewed the cap off of a bottle of whiskey twice. The first time I thought it was an accident. The second time was proof that she liked whiskey. Have you ever seen a dog with a hangover? She was miserable. If I have a shot and she is inside, I have to keep shoving her away. She likes to tear things up. Crazy dog!
Sounds like she is more Irish than terrier! :lol:
I had to stop reading ( in bed), was afraid I'd break my nose... Fall asleep with a thousand page hardcover and you get whacked in the face!
Winnie will only play with a racket ball. Claro is retrieving dummy's, Parker will play with anything! She has a koi squeeky toy that she walks around with playing a tune. Also has a sheep, Parker go fetch lamby- she will take it and shake it to kill it, only toy she does that with.

I knew a guy that had to do something similar but he had a gallon jug. On the way back from Harrisburg on a school bus trip he half filled that jug, flung it out the bus window in front of a PA Trooper. Pulled the bus over and wrote a ticket for littering!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Well it was nice knowing you guys but I fear I will not be back to post anymore! I assume that by the time you read this s the Labrador hair will have totally filled the house and cut off all oxygen to living creatures.
Holy cow why aren’t these dogs bald by now?
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Our Chihuahua sheds enough to knit a whole second dog every few weeks.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Miss Apple, a ship tzu and the many yorkies we have had do not shed....it's the cats.

Jay....that wasn't nothing on whizzing in the Jeep....back in my drinking days you had to be creative in case you were stuck in traffic.....in those days, iit was rare NOT to have an open container in our vehicles and it really wasn't looked down upon either.

I knew a lot of over the road truckers and one, Jimmy, was from Baltimore and a 1 percenter...plus a card carrying member of the Klan...craaaazzzyyyy dude. He would have a little noose hanging from each mirror...outside mirrors.

We were discussing that issue and he had a tube that went through the floorboard of his Peterbuilt for liquid discharges....He was telling my one time he had to do a #2 and a very important load he needed to deliver and was already late on so he used a paper bag while he was going through the 14 speeds. :D I asked him what he did with it and he said he just winged it out the window into the hammer lane.....---6
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah I can see that. Never really thought about high traffic areas.
We can just pull over almost anywhere. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

My series one Land Rovers had transmission inspection covers just behind the stick, useful for passengers but way too tricky for the driver unless stopped... :lol:
MG_30851.jpg
Click to enlarge image.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:45 am My series one Land Rovers had transmission inspection covers just behind the stick, useful for passengers but way too tricky for the driver unless stopped... :lol:
MG_30851.jpg
Click to enlarge image.
Cool!
Been into 4 wheel drives and wheeling my whole life. Used to see series 1 Rovers around here fairly often when I was a kid. They are really scarce now. Frame rot I suspect.
They were a first class rig and the equal of any stock trail rig. Better than most. The trio of classics were the Jeep, the Series 1, and the FJ40 Land Cruiser.
The early Bronco was one of the better "comfortable" options.
Do you still have a Series 1 GK?
Wondering if that would fit under a buffalo coat...... :roll:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

We were discussing that issue and he had a tube that went through the floorboard of his Peterbuilt for liquid discharges....He was telling my one time he had to do a #2 and a very important load he needed to deliver and was already late on so he used a paper bag while he was going through the 14 speeds. :D I asked him what he did with it and he said he just winged it out the window into the hammer lane.....---6
[/quote]

Talk about a krappy kommute!
Reminds me of my dad. As you know he was a commercial pilot, 27 years. Anyhow he was going over ( I believe) the George Washington Bridge about 4am to JFK airport and on the bridge deck were scattered a bunch of black plastic trash bags. When he got to the airport he found out it was a cut up body in those bags, a mob hit! They tried throwing the parts off the bridge and missed!
Remember that guy in Connecticut that put his wife through the wood chipper? He was also an Eastern pilot, dad flew with him a lot.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OldWin wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:15 pm
gamekeeper wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:45 am My series one Land Rovers had transmission inspection covers just behind the stick, useful for passengers but way too tricky for the driver unless stopped... :lol:
MG_30851.jpg
Click to enlarge image.
Cool!
Been into 4 wheel drives and wheeling my whole life. Used to see series 1 Rovers around here fairly often when I was a kid. They are really scarce now. Frame rot I suspect.
They were a first class rig and the equal of any stock trail rig. Better than most. The trio of classics were the Jeep, the Series 1, and the FJ40 Land Cruiser.
My last series one was a 1956 SWB soft top sadly I let it go in 85 :cry: they go for big bucks now, would love another one.

Hey Gunny, has that guy still got his chipper....???
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I doubt it GK, I think he got a life sentence!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:12 pm
OldWin wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:15 pm
MG_30851.jpg
Click to enlarge image.
Cool!
My last series one was a 1956 SWB soft top sadly I let it go in 85 :cry: they go for big bucks now, would love another one.

Hey Gunny, has that guy still got his chipper....???
Bummer my friend! That would be some sweet wheels to have now! Always liked them.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well GK....speak for yourself!!!!!!!! ......(on it being tricky for the driver)......personally, I just roll down the window (back window) and I don't even have to raise my lap. :lol: I like that vehicle!....It's got me written all over it...simple and rugged...no stupid rugs or other sissy things. (Can I have it?)

Ya see, Jay has it made ......vehicles in Maine don't even have floorboards and sometimes only one seat. They can only have one seat because where else are they going to put the keg? ----006

Chipper? I saw a movie like that the other night...the guys keg was sticking straight up with a sock on it.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

"Members of the jury, have you reached a verdict?"

"Yes, your honor, we have", we the jury have decided to recommend that Derek Chauvin be awarded the Presidental Medal of Freedom with a side award for "Best Community Service."

I don't agree.....second degree manslaughter in my opinion....he did not mean to kill the guy but his aggression and negligent actions led to the guys death. If I was him I'd try to find a rope because 23 hour lock up for 20-30 years is going to be hard.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. Room for the keg! More truth there than you know!

The jury didn't want their houses burned and families assaulted.
No point in having trials now. If there is a riot or threat of one.....guilty.

One step closer to federalized police.
Then everyone will see.......
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Jayster...I ran into ole 6 today and he toad me dat cops won't even try to stop bad man anymore. Cops done let em all go and ole 6 laugh like crazy and he says, "if Chicago has 400 murders already, there's gonna be that many every munt. :D

Oh, I caught you and wait till ole 6 sees des picture.

You resting and scoping things out.

Dis is you getting ready for the big haul and gettin' your rest

Dis is what you do after taking mans Colts

Dis is you running from the scene.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey!
You been spying on me with trail cams? :D
That's some pretty good sneaking to do that without me knowin! :D
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

The appeals court could declare it a mistrial. It should have had a change of venue and jury sequestration with nozone knowing who the jury was from the very start. Mad Maxine Waters did some jury tampering. Jail her ugly old self!
D. Brian Casady
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

He was only doing his job.....not much of an incentive for anyone else to do their job . . . :roll:
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OldWin wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:23 pm Hey!
There's some sneeky goings on lately, ain't even safe to take a leek in the woods now.... :oops:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

gamekeeper wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:49 am
OldWin wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:23 pm Hey!
There's some sneeky goings on lately, ain't even safe to take a leek in the woods now.... :oops:
I take a leak whenever I need to..but use caution when NOT on my property. If I'm on the Kubota I jump off and stand next to a 3" tree and whiz.....but people are at least a hundred or 2 away.

My neighbor does the same....sometimes we whiz together then have a sword fight afterwards. :D

Wish this wind would go away.
Model A Uzi’s