24 Hour Campfire down?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
remshooter
Levergunner 1.0

24 Hour Campfire down?

Post by remshooter »

is anybody else having trouble getting on ? keep getting a Error 522 , it says browser working ,cloudflare working ,..host ,not working (24 hr campfire . Tried to differant browser , it started sunday night..
wecsoger
Senior Levergunner

Re: 24 Hour Campfire down?

Post by wecsoger »

Appears to be so. Just tested, 'host down'.
remshooter
Levergunner 1.0

Post by remshooter »

wecsoger wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:32 am Appears to be so. Just tested, 'host down'.
Thank you ,. was not sure if it was my computer was blocking it
Shrapnel
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Shrapnel »

It would be great if it was down for a couple months. If people think Covid spikes are a concern, the mental institutions would be overloaded from all the losers on the Campfire that couldn’t cope.
woods-walker
Levergunner 2.0

Post by woods-walker »

I couldn't log on to the 24hourcampfire yesterday evening or this morning and figured something happened to the server. Glad I thought to visit here.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Sharpnel wrote : It would be great if it was down for a couple months. If people think Covid spikes are a concern, the mental institutions would be overloaded from all the losers on the Campfire that couldn’t cope."
:o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...........
ndcowboy
Levergunner 2.0

Post by ndcowboy »

Down for me too. I've never posted there but I read quite a few threads just about daily.
Sharpnel isn't wrong about the crazy over there - at least in the main lounge. A lot of the sub forums are very good however.
ChuckKY
Levergunner

Post by ChuckKY »

Shrapnel is right about the Campfire as of last couple of years. It's a same it has gotten in the shape it is in. The sub forums still have a lot of good postings still. A lot of good people have stopped posting there as of late.
Sarge
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Sarge »

Shrapnel wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:06 pm It would be great if it was down for a couple months. If people think Covid spikes are a concern, the mental institutions would be overloaded from all the losers on the Campfire that couldn’t cope.
LMAO!
People were smarter before the Internet, or imbeciles were harder to notice.
Hairy Clipper
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Hairy Clipper »

The 24 Hour Campground is back up and running.
This ain't Dodge City and you ain't Bill Hickok!-Mathew Quigley