Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
piller
Posting leader...

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by piller »

Yesterdah I went to a Friends for a meal. The Interstate was practically empty. In 20 miles I don't think there was over two hundred fifty cars. Rush hour during the week is 8 times that.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

One day last week I drove 2/10 ths. of a mile to the post office, drove home, backed the Rubicon in the garage and it all left me exhausted. I usually just drive straight out of the driveway without stopping but this time I had to wait for a Lexus to pass.

On top of all that stress my post office box was packed with junk mail and it took me another minute to sort through it all and to throw the junk mail in the post offices trash can.

Then I took a pinch of Skoal and noticed the can is almost empty! That means I have to go to the refrigerator and take all the time to open up a fresh one!!! (It hurts my fingernail when I have to run it around the edge to pop open the lid.)

I wonder if anyone makes a Skoal can opener. I'll be able to sleep better if someone does.---006
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Six - it's called a KEY, knife, razor blade, nail, what have ya. Personally I prefer a thumb nail.
You really should drive your Rubi until it gets hot, not good to start & stop / short trips. If nothing else, you should do a little drag racing from stop lights.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Six old buddy!
Do you ever just thank God you know me?
Yes! Yes, they do......did..... make a Skoal opener. Back in the 80s when I was chewin, I stopped at the Skoal booth at the county fair. They were giving them away.
It was a gold colored metal ring (looked like a jar lid) with serrations on the inside.
Opened them babies right up.

I think it's over in the back garage. If I can find it I will send it to you.
I must have had that for at least 35 years. It was 99 cents a can when I quit. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:23 pm Six - it's called a KEY, knife, razor blade, nail, what have ya. Personally I prefer a thumb nail.
You really should drive your Rubi until it gets hot, not good to start & stop / short trips. If nothing else, you should do a little drag racing from stop lights.
I know, right Gunny?
I keep telling old Six I worry about his Jeep. He should bring it up and go along with us on a "Club ride" some time. It would really do it some good. :D
I mean, when was the last time those lockers were engaged? :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Man! I'm burning now........Jay has a Skoal opener and I have a sore thumb nail!!'......to be truthful my hands are BEAT...scars, chapped, calluses a 1/4" thick....I can grab a can of Skoal and squeeze the top off.....for real, my finger/thumb nails are an 1/8" thick. These are called "serious working hands" as compared to the "dish soap hands" that office jockeys have...I'd add Old Savage in the group of men who have soft hands, nicely trimmed nails, all for squeezing all that soft stuff....

Besides, you guys know I have the almighty M.U.T......(military utility tool)

Well, got to go outside and punch some rocks......

Just got back from dropping off the taxes....then to Pet Smart.....then to Home Depot for spray paint. While I was there they had a display of Simple Green.....not the usual 1 gallon jugs for like $9 but a TWO and a HALF gallon jug for $16...we go through a lot of that here...great stuff.....

Well.....you guys are holding me up...those rocks are waiting...-----0006 ze bro otta la hood.
Model A Uzi’s
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I use tons of simple green, around the house, in the garage, outside of the house and Roy Dunlap of the American Gunsmithing Institute uses it to clean guns in his Videos.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

What a bunch of wussies....Real Men just bite through the Skoal can.... :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Used to be a thing to have a skoal can ring in the rear pocket of your jeans. Sort of a way to distinguish the goat ropers from the city slickers.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I live simple. No keys......no comb.....no wallet......only two items.....my leatherman M.U.T. on a lanyard attached to my belt loop.....Skoal in other pocket....nothing else except when I leave the house then my loot, carry permit, and drivers license with a rubber band holding them together goes in my left front pocket and a Smith 642 in my right rear pocket......

I'm not adding a Skoal opener when I have a thumb nail and a MUT.

Now, go to bed and get your pj's on as you have a BIG DAY ahead of you.

Mom wants a new grill .........thinking about a table top electric job made by Weber and adding a smoke box......-----006
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Chuck roast, 20 min.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Post by rossim92 »

Old Savage wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:26 am Chuck roast, 20 min.
Add another 8 minutes for me! I like a little pink, not anything running blood red. My buddy likes his as to all the chef has to do is lop off the head lop off the tail hit both sides with a warm hammer and it's done enough for him! :roll:
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

What ya need is a Trager pellet grill, ya can cook and/ or smoke food. Few guys I shoot with have them and we eat a lot of smoked brisket, ribs whatever they get at restaurant depot. One guy smoke cheese that he puts into his world famous mac & cheese.

High fire danger today for eastern PA & here. Keep spitting your Skoal Six!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

A friend had a Traeger, didn't like the outcome as well. Another 8-10 min would have been about right. This is an 18" Weber with a vortex. Can get it up to 600°. Runs well between 250-600°.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I prefer it to be more brown on the outside and only a little pink in the middle. PillHer wants it no pink left at all. I have seen a few people eating steaks so rare that you could slap a couple of bandaids on there and they would be back in the pasture grazing in a week.
I know, it supposedly loses flavor and juicyness as it gets browner. It also gains in texture as it browns. Eat it the way you like it.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I like my meat well done........my mother in law, who has since gone to her Great Reward at 83 suffered terribly from a stroke and diabetes in her last 20 years.......she had a sore on her leg that would not heal and the doctors tried it all with every kind of drug they could think of.....FINALLY, the doctor did this.......AND THEY KNEW IT ALL ALONG........the doc told my SIL to feed her steak....near raw and cut up..........the wound was healed in two weeks........

Like my Meniers, THEY KNEW IT ALL ALONG........stay away from salt and excessive caffeine and you won't even know you have it...........

Well.......it's OFF to pick up our taxes.......then OFF for a new grill.......(the "cooking grill" not the "grill" that the rappers have.....
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Nutrition is important.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Whew! Just got back....picked up the taxes......I'm not a wealthy guy by any stretch of the imagination, but I thank all those lawyers in Washington for tax shelters......we owe them ZERO! :D The government sees me as a peon and we are just a step above poverty and all kinds of neat stuff that our accountant told us we are qualified for and it's all legal....even some kind of a Pennsylvania rebate of $250 because we are poor.

I want to go kiss and hug Joe Biden....he's my new pal.....good ole Uncle Joe. Joe is a great guy and is doing so much for poor people like me. People in the southern states who own more than a postage stamp sized lot should get ready and Uncle Joe is providing tents for our abused southern friends so everyone needs to chip in and give them some land where they can pitch a tent and of course, to let them in their house to use the bathroom and shower......even loan them their cars and date their daughters.

So me and mom celebrated and bought a new Weber electric grill and all this stuff that makes the food taste like smoke. When the beaners come up this way I'll loan them our old grill so they can eat until they get to Gunny's and Jay's yard for camping and hygiene.-----006

I'm saving this for the beaners and after they eat I'll let them take it with them to Jay's dooryard.

Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

My accountant called me, im getting a federal refund but ,
I owe the state because I don't have health insurance! WTHeck this moron libatard governor taxes you if ya cant afford the high premiums- tell me where is the justice in that?!

The older I get im more of a medium rare than rare. Some in my family are ' cut off the horns, wipe its a&% and throw it on a plate'.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ha! Jay's yard?
Well we will see how they enjoy that come December.
Heeyyyy......maybe if I hang a taco or a welfare check off a pole in front of them and ratchet strap a snow scoop to em........they can keep my driveway shoveled.

Dug the Jeeps out today. Life is good.
Took a ride over to a buddy's in the next town. He has a sweet CJ5 and a TJ Rubicon. Hit him up for a little welding work. Need my rear shock mounts relocated after having to rotate my pinion due to the skid install.
Asked him about cutting everything off the axle and rotating it 20 degrees to realign it. I was worried about that much heat warping the tube.
This guy is a lifelong machinist and welder extraordinaire. He is also a huge Jeep and gun guy (qualities I value highly) so I trust his judgment. He said he would not be comfortable with it on his Jeep and would expect distortion and warping.
Guess now poor old Jay will wait for a government grant for a nice Dynatrac super 44 rear end.
Anybody want to help out??????? It's only 3500 bucks or so. :D
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Sounds as if it is Just Eating Every Penny!
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

That's what ya get for tinkering, changing and toying around! Had a buddy that put a 'tuner ' in his 04 Dodge with a Cummins, he was driving over 100 miles a day and was trying to get every last mpg he could. Sure he was saving fuel but then he would go to power settings and really put the boost on and then grenade ujoints. Seemed like every few months he would have to replace a universal. Finally the light bulb went off and to removed the tuner.
It's good you are using your Jeep for its intended life and not a grocery getter, I'm sure it is very happy to go wheelin :D

Well Six what did you grill last night on your new Weber Q ? You can use the electric all winter long in the house!
We sold Weber at the lumberyard, I could have one assembled in less than 20 minutes. We must have sold 3 or 4 tractor trailer loads of them every year. If you own a Weber and need parts, go right to Weber for parts- they take care of customers but it's extremely slow for retailers to get parts.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I never mess with electrical or electronics in a trail rig. Under the hood she is 100% stock. Not even a cold air intake. Just an Odyssey battery.
When it comes to suspension or mechanical, there are improvements that definitely pay off. My Jeep would NEVER go where I put it in stock form. It actually rides and drives better than stock. The crossmember for the skid pan stiffened the chassis enough that the Jeep feels a lot more solid.
But yes, there are always things to work out. Nothing big, but I don't have a welder.

I have a small Weber grill out front on the patio. I bought a Weber because I could parts for it. I take good care of it, but I've had it probably 10 years and never had a problem.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Just my opinion, but the things you buy that you can get parts are the ones which companies are interested in customers for life. The ones where you have to buy new are the ones which the management teams are just looking to pillage and loot before moving on.

Next grill I get will be a Weber. With the Texas weather, we can use a grill almost 10 months out of the year.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:12 am I never mess with electrical or electronics in a trail rig. Under the hood she is 100% stock. Not even a cold air intake. Just an Odyssey battery.
When it comes to suspension or mechanical, there are improvements that definitely pay off.

I have a small Weber grill out front on the patio. I bought a Weber because I could parts for it. I take good care of it, but I've had it probably 10 years and never had a problem.
THATS MY SON! Yep, leave the electronics alone. Forget the high cams, especially these "plug in thingys" that give you an extra 6 horsepower. I did change out the exhaust on the Rubicon to a Borla.....

No Gunny......just put it together....THAT was a large job.....2 screws for the handle and 2 pins and a clevis pin for the hood.....

I noticed Jay used the word "Odyssey".....that word is in the Ebonics dictionary. The teacher asked if anyone in the class could use the word "Odyssey" in a sentence and Jamal raised his hand.....he said, "yes teach, I can". He said, "Him and Latwan were walking down the sidewalk and Latwan was telling me about his sister.....he said, "Jamal, you odyssey the t+%= on this b#=%h!"
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Scribing today!
Pvc boards fit to the stone, L&R sides on 3 garage doors and a man door.
20210407_131736.jpg
these aren't dead tight, gotta have room for weather proofing. All will get caulked / cemented in. A lot of time with a jigsaw!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Geeze Gunny....all that detail work brings large expense......come home at 2, a bit inebriated........pow!

PVC? Makes sense...no rot and no painting....
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Looks good from what I can see.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Actually Six it's not all too difficult, sure there is some fiddling but the PVC is very easy to work. It took 3 of us about 4 hours combined to scribe & cut the 8 pieces. Now IF the mason would have built the columns out of 12 block we would have had flat & square to trim to then he would have laid the stone to the PVC- but nooo he had to do it all backwards! This job is an existing barn that the owner tore down, kept the foundation, we are rebuilding it as a 2 bed/2bath living space for his parents. Plumber & electrician doing their rough ins now, we have a big deck to get started on the back , new septic will be finished today. Dunno how much this IC costing but I do know it's over budget- building materials are through the stratosphere due to covid...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, it's not difficult for you.....the same way advanced case forming for a custom match chamber is not difficult for me....

Now that the niceties are over with what's the plan? I'll tell ya..the plan is for the man with firearms......looks like Uncle Joe wants
to de-firearm us. Good, I hope everything except slingshots gets banned, confiscated with no financial compensation......even all ammo and reloading components/tools/books should be turned in for permanent destruction. I'd like to add any knives with a blade length more than 2".

Then the real fun will begin.----006
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I would like to know how his acolytes are going to cook with knives of 2 inches or shorter. Could be interesting.

Make restaurants pay $2,000 per year for each and every knife that has a cutting edge that is even 1/64th of an inch over 2 inches of cutting edge measured along the edge. Curved edges would be expensive. Those assault serrated blades would be gone. No more mass murders with Ginsu knives. Chefs from Benihana wouldn't be a danger to the public anymore. :lol: :lol: :lol:
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Piller,
You and I know that....most people here know that.......I'm guessing 75% of adult Americans know that with the same percentage of elected officials know the same.....

We know it's not about crime for we know where 90% of the crime comes from.......

It follows the same scenario Hitler started in the mid 30's.....he KNEW his plan and what needed to be done before the plan could be put in effect.........Uncle Joe and Cameltoe also know their plan.

The virus has mutated 4 times...(from what I saw on Fox last night)....the man talking was saying even if EVERYONE in this country was vaccinated we would still be wearing masks as the mutated version will be a better killer. As I know nothing about medicine I have to take his word for it.

I truly believe we will never know life as it used to be and I'll be dammed if I'm going to protect myself with a double barrel shotgun.----006
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Talking about gun control how about this from the government of the United Kingdom.... We have until September to hand in with NO compensation our Remington .41 rimfire Derringers as the .41 rimfire and some other calibers have been taken off the obsolete list, so prison for anyone caught with an antique Derringer after September... :roll: this is true and not a joke.
At least I'll be able to sleep at night knowing I'm safe from these dangerous weapons but not so much the dangerous government.. :twisted:

Listen, you can hear Winston Churchill turning in his grave.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well Gk send it over here, then when you find some 41RF send that along as well.

They changed the bag,
20210408_192643.jpg
and I like it !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes! It's usually me spreading the doom and gloom. I'm falling behind! :D
Man! Nicest day we've had today. Must have been 65 degrees.
I spent the whole day in the garage. I put a new transmission mount in Old Red. I pulled the skid pan and changed the oil in the Rubicon. Went over it a little checking everything. Did some measuring and planning for the rear axle. Then I changed the oil in the truck.
Waiting on my tire so I can get my Harley back together. Almost time to put the battery back in the John Deere too.
Just got back in the house. Dreading work tomorrow night already. :cry:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow Jay...you had a full day turning wrenches.......then you get to (lucky dog!) go to work. For what you did probably would have been a thousand dollars at the dealer.....I'm thinking the trans mount would have been $5-600 even though it's only an hour job...

Gunship coffee....what's that, triple the caffeine?

Turning in Remington derringers...sad.....piece of history.....that's why you give those bast*#+= NOTHING.....
I would not even know where to get 41 RF without a search....I do have some original BP jobs.

Something is in the air......can't narrow it down.....just seems like some kind of a catastrophe is coming and there's no way to stop it.---002
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I don't think I've ever seen any 41RF.
I tell ya buddy, it's been coming for a long time.
The stench has been sneaking up on us for decades.
I say To H3ll With Em!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Naw Six the Gunship coffee is a medium roast, just a teeny bit less caffeine that a light roast. The darker the roast the less caffeine it has. When I first learnt of BRCC I bought a couple three different styles of their coffee to try. I liked the Gunship best, now it's all I drink at home. Although I just got a bag of hazelnut to try, I like hazelnut coffee.

We all know someone in merry old England saw an extremely evil derringer hanging on a wall in a shadow box and didn't stop until now when GK has to turn in his little Remington. I've not seen any rim fire other than .22 and some 56 Spencer( which actually went off!)
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Luckily I didn't buy the Remington Derringer as the hinge was cracked and my local dealer wanted too much for it, now he's stuck with it... :lol:
I have a couple of rimfire revolvers in .32 that are not banned under this new legislation, hopefully they may go up in value, they are pretty worthless in the States but us pistol deprived Brits pay good money for them. Too bad the import of any firearms is so difficult now.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Oookay now I've seen everything-
Tv commercial for The Kitty Poo club. Yes just what it says, a subscription to cardboard litter boxes... what have we become ?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Was Beta O'Rourke the President of the club? If you ever meet him, wash your hands as soon as possible. That brown stuff he is nibbling on isn't Tootsie Rolls candy.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Thanks for the heads-up, here i just thought that brown stuff was just what came out of his mouth! 🗣=💩
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Anyone with dogs can understand this.
https://images.app.goo.gl/XG6y4gpBBK259pKBA
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Piller...mom really liked that picture.....she "got it" instantly but it took me about a minute....

The 41 rimfire was a near worthless cartridge.......it probably only penetrated a couple of inches but in those days people were very fearful of being shot with a weak cartridge for the definite result of dying from an infection unless the bullet was taken out.

I'm just guessing but a heavy coat would stop the 41 rimfire slug.

Left to right for comparison..all factory blackpowder ......45-100 Sharps....44 Russian.....44 Webley.....44 Bulldog....41 rimfire.--6

Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

That 41 rimfire is short. With black powder it would be weak.
D. Brian Casady
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Our Rat Terrier will steal food. If I cook bacon, he will find a way to steal some. I have seen him move a chair to get up on the table, jump on top of the fridge, jump to the stove, and grab a spatula in his mouth to scoop bacon out of the skillet to the floor. He then jumps down and runs off with his prize. PillHer once was eating a BLT in the living room. She had put her plate down and gone back for a glass of water. The Rat Terrier had moved the bread, stolen the bacon, pushed the bread back, and ran off. PillHer was halfway through the sandwich before she realized the bacon was gone.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

piller wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:00 pm Our Rat Terrier will steal food. If I cook bacon, he will find a way to steal some. I have seen him move a chair to get up on the table, jump on top of the fridge, jump to the stove, and grab a spatula in his mouth to scoop bacon out of the skillet to the floor. He then jumps down and runs off with his prize. PillHer once was eating a BLT in the living room. She had put her plate down and gone back for a glass of water. The Rat Terrier had moved the bread, stolen the bacon, pushed the bread back, and ran off. PillHer was halfway through the sandwich before she realized the bacon was gone.

I'm quoting you to get your attention....bacon will kill your dog...too much will give it pancreatitis of which there is no return to a normal life. The ........something to do with the chemical they use to smoke it in.....according to my live in vet.......chocolate is also bad but super substitutes WILL kill your dog.

Look it up
Last edited by Sixgun on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I know it is bad for him. He works so hard for it and is so sneaky that I let him have some on rare occasions. Twice a year is about all.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yep...I just looked it up and supposedly a small amount once in a while is OK. Keep in mind a little dog's pancreas and liver is much smaller than a big dogs so it may not take as much to cause harm. We avoid it altogether.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

We had this beagle we hunted rabbits with when I was a kid. We sat on the same place in the trail on the Saturdays we went. We cut a mess of boughs to sit on and eat lunch.
That dog always knew when it was lunch no matter when we ate. He would always circle back for lunch. We never broke him of it.
One day we were sitting there and my cousin was holding an Italian sandwich in one hand and a soda in the other.
I saw that dog coming down the snowmobile trail flat out. My cousin was faced towards me and couldn't see him.
That dog went by and cut that sandwich right off even with his hand and never missed a step. He kept right on going too! He knew better than to stop.
I looked at my cousin and said, "hey! We just got strafed!"

Better days........