Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairman of the.......bored

Post by fordwannabe »

Bada bing GK wins the page AND has the line of the day. Well done chap!
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

fordwannabe wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:33 pm JOG you ever hear of a company out of Bangor called BSP. The company says it stands for Best Service Possible those of us that drove the trucks were SURE it meant Big S*** Pile.
Yep fordwannabe, I've heard of them. They don't have the greatest reputation around here.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Yeah they didn’t have the best reputation in 2000 when I worked for them either buuut the outfit my ex wife drove for (hauling double to Portland and back every night) didn’t feel the need for her truck to have a floor in it!
She was really tired when she came home two days in a row when I went to look at her truck.... no floor and an obvious exhaust leak at the turbo pipe. No wonder she was sleepy. They actually bought old ABG trucks out of the SCRAPYARD and put them back on the road. Made BSP look like Smaller S*** Pile.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

ANYTHING that brings attention to the corrupt political system that installed a retart for president is a plus in my book. Germany and Russia learned that the hard way so if gas goes to $20 a gallon this country won't stand for drop box mail in paper ballots anymore.

Yea baby.....let the fun begin.

Good ole Donald Trump said, "How do you like your President now?" :D
Model A Uzi’s
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

Gas prices for the past year or so have been $217 to $219 a gallon. Since Joe been sleeping in the white house basement it's up to $289 a gallon.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

You obviously don’t live in good old Pennsyltuckey. Gas is over 3.60 here but we are lucky to have the highest gas taxes in the continental us. Yea tardtown USA. And for those of you asking why I don’t just move? Pa is surrounded by blue states and I gotta outlast the stupidity until February 7, 2025, then I will take my state retirement and go live in a cave somewhere.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

gv102320dAPR_s878x627.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ya vote donkey ya get a jackazz!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

JOG wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:16 pm Gas prices for the past year or so have been $217 to $219 a gallon. Since Joe been sleeping in the white house basement it's up to $289 a gallon.
That's only during the week....he comes home on weekends. He lives about ten miles down the road and the State Police have Rt. 141 shut down creating huge traffic issues. He comes home to sleep in his basement.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2021/ ... -delaware/

This bridge is strong.....3,000 lbs of Kubota didn't even sag it a 1/4". I made it so I can even take the Jeep on it for a ride around the island.

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

On to more exciting things....there's not a person on the board who can tell me what this is without looking it up.

Let's see how smart some of you may possible be......

This barrel is new old stock and is unfitted.

View right down the tube.......mmmmm interesting.

Model A Uzi’s
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Did the Navy use those as a blank to launch cables to another ship? :?
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

38 wcf smooth bore, look out pack rats!
Wasn't the 45-85 a Sharpes cartridge...? ( haven't had my coffee yet)

I've driven over worse bridges that that. Up in Quebec guys will just drop a couple trees on each side of the road, wire them together and drag them into place for a bridge. I'll tell you wood deflects quite a bit , put a 9000 lbs truck on those bridges and watch how much they sag- NEVER stop on the bridge.

Gone shootin!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Wasn’t the 38-40 smoothbore a custom piece used by trick shooters so they could break objects thrown in the air. IIRC it used a wax and shot “bullet”. I believe Annie Oakley was found to use them and I believe most Wild West show types did.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Post by Sixgun » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:36 am

On to more exciting things....there's not a person on the board who can tell me what this is without looking it up.

WHAT EVER IT IS IT MUST BE TOO POLITICAL...... :?
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

gamekeeper wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:36 am Post by Sixgun » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:36 am

Not that one. But folks keep wanting to use the "private" threads as "we can do what we want" threads, creating a backwater where the forum's rules don't apply. It used to be that would get the whole thread nuked. Since folks can't help themselves or be bothered with following the very liberal guidelines it's easier to just toss it over here into the Political column where folks can bite and gnash each other a bit more freely. Hate to do it, but I've not enough time on hand to beg and plead and cajole folks to keep it civil and politics free on the main board.
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I do not have the answer. I can see a use for a smoothbore in a moderate caliber like that. Rats, squirrels, close range birds, snakes, and several other varmints. A load of number 8 or smaller pellets on top of a thin wad and a little unique, or other fast powder, and a thin wad on top with a slight crimp should work like a miniature .410 shotgun.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

AmBraCol wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:13 am
gamekeeper wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:36 am Post by Sixgun » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:36 am

Not that one. But folks keep wanting to use the "private" threads as "we can do what we want" threads, creating a backwater where the forum's rules don't apply. It used to be that would get the whole thread nuked. Since folks can't help themselves or be bothered with following the very liberal guidelines it's easier to just toss it over here into the Political column where folks can bite and gnash each other a bit more freely. Hate to do it, but I've not enough time on hand to beg and plead and cajole folks to keep it civil and politics free on the main board.
Paul,

We are not biting or gnashing at each other.....just talking about everyday things without creating a "slop up" on the board. If you've noticed the guys here also contribute our vast and near unequaled knowledge to others on the board on different threads, very unlike the ones who complain as they spend their time "quoting" others with big LOL emoji's. ......contributing nothing but grief for the ones around them.....

It's been the same group of guys on the M-1 thread, the Gun Room Thread, and now this Chairman thread....NEVER had a problem between any of us. All of us are extremely knowledgeable on most every aspect of firearms and "fix its" around the house or our vehicles and for some reason or another, those "squeaky wheels" who for some reason or another don't have the proper character make up to "fit in" appear to get what they want.

Remember, Joseph Stalin near destroyed his country during the "Great Purge" in the 1930's by eliminating those who had the knowledge such as Doctors, Theologians, lawyers, scientists and engineers and began catering to the "nothing's" and when Hitler launched "Operation Barbarossa" the Russians didn't know which way to turn.

In every group of people I've dealt with in my 66 years there's always a "whiner" who hates seeing other people enjoying life so they make every attempt they can to silence those, pretty much what the left is doing to this country.

But....it's not my board and I believe we here on the "private threads"...which they are not private...... are following the rules as best we can while contributing to the other threads so if you want it to stop we will all leave and be done with it. We here have complete lives outside of Leverguns....your call, your the boss.----------006
Model A Uzi’s
AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

Jack, I appreciate your knowledge and your contribution to the forum over the years. You've done me good turns over the years and I'm very grateful. I wish folks would simply keep the politics in the politics forum. Lets leave the main forum for leverguns, cartridges, reloading, life in general, etc, etc. Yeah, it's tempting to drop a little meme or comment in with the regular stuff, but there are plenty of other places for that, including our very own political forum.

Conflicts of personality are inevitable. We all see the world from different perspectives and some folks seem to go out of their way to be annoying. What I've learned over the past couple decades of participating in and running different forums is that sometimes it's best to simply not read posts by certain individuals. Or if I break down and DO read one, don't respond. And especially never get in a urination competition with them as that never does any good and only results in creating a hostile atmosphere.

All I'm asking is more careful self policing. I've got a full life outside of Leverguns Community doing things with long lasting positive results in this world. LGC should be a place where we all can come and get away from the daily grind. Some poorly done latin goes something along the lines of illegitimus non carborundum - don't let the sons of guns grind you down is one United Statian translation.

I greatly appreciate the diminution of personal attacks on the forum. There's no need to respond in kind, flag a post and let us carry the trash out. Should be fairly simple. But I digress from the point I was trying to make. Keep politics in the political forum, not trying to hide them in "private" threads. Let's keep the general forum a more light hearted and friendly atmosphere. I'm counting on you and the other main posters to help us keep the forum on an even keel and running smoothly.

And again, thanks for all positive ways you contribute to this backwater of the Internet.
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Copy all that Paul........and thank you for the reply. We all will continue to do our best and ignore others who "walk into the wind".

Not B. nosing.......As always, let me know what you need as I've got a basement full of old ....and new stuff and I "think" I still have your brother's address.....----006
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

So, Paul ... let me get this straight. You are saying put political comments in the political forum. Hmm, what a concept. And keep political comments out of the regular forum.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Being as we are now in the political forum.
Joe-Biden-Stop-the-Steal-Voter-ID-Voter-FRaud-Big-Foot-Flipping-off-Loch-Ness-More-Believable-Than-Biden-Winning.jpg
WILL THIS GO BACK TO THE GENERAL FORUM IF SIXGUN KEEPS TALKING ABOUT ROSSI LEVERACTIONS :?: :?: :?:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

Old Savage wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:21 pm So, Paul ... let me get this straight. You are saying put political comments in the political forum. Hmm, what a concept. And keep political comments out of the regular forum.
I know. It's quite weird to have a Political topic forum and to actually expect folks to use it for Political topics. A strange concept indeed. :lol:
Paul - in Pereira

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well said Jack.
I haven't been a member here as long as most. Since October 2009, I believe.
However, in that time I have tried hard to be respectful. I think I have. I can't recall any reprimands or warnings coming my way. If there is someone I don't agree with or rubs me wrong, I don't answer or post on their threads. Seems simple.
To my way of thinking, the three posts that are obviously the bane of this forums existence, were a way of being courteous to others.
Instead of drifting content in someone else's post, and turning it into a conversation not related to the topic, there was a place that kept that from happening. Nobody was excluded, and it was an easy place to avoid if it contained people or topics someone didn't like.
My mistake.

My apologies to AmBraCol and anyone I've offended.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:34 pm Well said Jack.
I haven't been a member here as long as most. Since October 2009, I believe.
However, in that time I have tried hard to be respectful. I think I have. I can't recall any reprimands or warnings coming my way. If there is someone I don't agree with or rubs me wrong, I don't answer or post on their threads. Seems simple.
To my way of thinking, the three posts that are obviously the bane of this forums existence, were a way of being courteous to others.
Instead of drifting content in someone else's post, and turning it into a conversation not related to the topic, there was a place that kept that from happening. Nobody was excluded, and it was an easy place to avoid if it contained people or topics someone didn't like.
My mistake.

My apologies to AmBraCol and anyone I've offended.
YOU offended me! Now! Stop breathing Immediately! :D Hey buddy, thank you......me and mom just got back from Jimmy John's World Famous Hot Dogs and then we cruised the roads where the Revolutionary War Battle took place.....very few are marked but we know where they are.....real nice day to cruise so we took my Rubicon with the windows down, the paint shining with a fresh coat of tire shine and Miss Apple putting her head out the window.....

......anyways, while cruising I was thinking about us here in this Chairman Post as to our qualitfications and we are a talented bunch....we have a real deal gunsmith, a machinist, a Spam Bopper, a pharmacist, a doctor/golf pro who has a side job of flesh feeling, a nurse, a true-to-form gun crank, an over-the-road owner operator trucker, an Al Sharpton impressionist, and a host of contributing guests! We have other doctors stopping in, professionals from across the board, and even a few who don't knock on the door or pre call but that's OK, we will take anybody....

It would be nice to have more become regulars....it reminds me of John Taffins Sixgunner Campfire......it was just one big rambling thread.....I think it's still around.

Looked at the inspection sticker on the Rubicon's windshield....7-24-20....and the odometer registering 401 miles since then.

Well, Miss Apple wants to go for her evening walk.....getting dark outside...rain??------006
Model A Uzi’s
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Well I found the thread after thinking we were cancel cultured...AGAIN. I am ok with this thread being in politics but in all honesty it may be enough out of the main forum that I don’t see the other post to add what knowledge I have. I will give it a fair shot.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well fellers, was a very nice day to shoot. Sadly I shot like a pile of political stuff! Been a long winter, scores reflected that.
Everyone that showed up at the bunker were all asking me 'where can I buy ammo' I replied i dunno but if you find it let me know!
My new pair of Kenetrek Safari boots were on the front step when I got home. Yeah they are pricey but man are they comfortable!
So now we are political? Hmm , just for the record Bigfoot isn't that tall! :lol:
Tomorrow's ZZ bird shoot is canceled, lots of rain and thunderstorms! Guess I'll spend the day inletting that Marlin 36 stock.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well when I woke up this afternoon I had a nice vacuum sealed package of .357 brass from Roughcreek.
A part for my dad's four wheeler I ordered came too.
Wife and I FaceTimed with out kids and grandkids in Alaska. Then I wolfed down a big pile of Buffalo wings and came in to this place of misery. Power went out last night for a while. Only someone while has run NC machines and CMMs knows the misery of a power outage! :evil:
Well boys, I gotta go do a little something. I will try and check in.

Oh yeah......
Biden sucks!
Gotta keep it political.....I guess. :D
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

When I went out this morning I stopped at one ☝️ f the local gun shops and the first thing that I see is...an 8 pounder of Lil’ gun. I use that in my 458 Socom soooo with 56000 grains added to the 2 pounds I had and using 30 grains per round 🤗🤗🤗🤗
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

fordwannabe wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:44 pm When I went out this morning I stopped at one ☝️ f the local gun shops and the first thing that I see is...an 8 pounder of Lil’ gun. I use that in my 458 Socom soooo with 56000 grains added to the 2 pounds I had and using 30 grains per round 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Very nice. Hope you have fun with it.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

No, Biden SUCKS!! The democrats are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked!!

Hey Tom keep an eye out for Alliant 20/28, Longshot or Universal for me. PLEASE!! I'm on 3 different lists to get those online. 8lbers if possible.

Power out and I could only imagine the headaches & hassle to get them back online!! Nightmare is an understatement.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Just found a gun mistake in another movie!
Blazing Saddles, Sheriff Bart has jacketed bullets in the shell loops on his gun belt.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

You got it Gunny
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey...hey...hey....that's all.....

Oooo wait.....I found this last night.....all 155 pounds of me in 1976 with the mighty John Deere 400. I cut grass and plowed snow (and dirt) with this tractor for 30 years.----006. Donald Trump was 30 years old and was making almost as much money as me.

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Awesome tractor dude!
Look at that mop o' hair! :D
piller
Posting leader...

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by piller »

In 1976 that was almost a conservative haircut.
D. Brian Casady
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

piller wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:50 pm In 1976 that was almost a conservative haircut.
Yeah, but he still has most of it! :D

Who am I kidding. I'm just jealous. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well...I'd say about 60% of it...it's thin and I got that bald spot on the crown of my head......it's about that long now and my wife says I need a haircut...."you look wild" she says. I say, "good, keeps people away from me."-----006

I like that dude! The change!...you just went from light Colonel to full bird!
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Woo hoo! Do I get a raise? :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Sure do, a 50% raise! So if you do the math 50% more of 0 is still zip,zilch,nadda.
Hey since I shoot flying targets don't I get aerial gunner pay on top of my smiff pay? :lol:

Thanks Tom, you are alright( I don't care what Six says about you).
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I love the new title :D just about says it all.... 8)
I HATE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS :D , it's just mind control for those folks who's minds are either not yet developed or are incapable of rational thought... :evil:
Anyway, I win page 13 get the whole thread railroaded to the Politics forum and nobody has mentioned my prize, please no more Howitzers... :lol:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

;-) Imaginative there OW
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

gamekeeper wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:36 amI love the new title :D just about says it all.... 8)
I HATE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS :D , it's just mind control for those folks who's minds are either not yet developed or are incapable of rational thought... :evil:
Anyway, I win page 13 get the whole thread railroaded to the Politics forum and nobody has mentioned my prize, please no more Howitzers... :lol:
Jack, you need to quit fiddle-pharting around and call it correctly... it is NOT Political Correctness... it is, plain and simple: Public Cowardice!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes Jay.....your getting a raise........$15 a month extra and for all that money we are going to add loads of paperwork for you to fill out........

Gamekeeper deserves a special prize as he is our "inside information" on what's happening in Communist UK where the truth does not get out..........thinking here......

THREE CHOICES:

A coin with the image of the Queen

Second is the mighty BAR which I caught Tom trying to sneak out of here with.....if I can fit this in a USPS flat rate box I'll get it out to you tomorrow. If you look at the picture he was also attempting to smuggle the 44-40 Merwin & Hulbert and several Colts that Jay missed the last time he was here.

OR......OR.....what I picked off of Miss Apple this morning......I put this thing on the glass table and put clear cellophane over it. I later popped it .......funny thing, there was this guy at work (life long friend) whom we called "the tick" as he looked just like a tick.....his head was little but he was all blowed up at the midsection. I'd get calls on our radios we used at work and I'd get a question, "hey Jack, have to seen "the tick?" I'd call back and tell those who called, "yea, he went outside and I'm worried about him being in the sun too long...he might pop.

Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Talk about spoilt for choice :? I suppose I could take the coin and double my net worth, the mighty BAR would cause a complete break down in the UK, we now only use Nerf Guns, the Tick would have been my favourite choice ( I need a pet ) but you popped him... :cry:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

A belated congratulations my friend!
Now you know, that is strange about the BAR. Why it wasn't long ago the UK government WELCOMED all the Yanks with BARs they could get. :D
Of course, if it's going to be delivered by that disturbing looking feller in the picture, well..........I understand. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OldWin wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:44 pm A belated congratulations my friend!
Now you know, that is strange about the BAR. Why it wasn't long ago the UK government WELCOMED all the Yanks with BARs they could get. :D
Of course, if it's going to be delivered by that disturbing looking feller in the picture, well..........I understand. :D
I believe some Brits only welcomed the Yanks until they found out they were overpaid, oversexed and over here....... :lol:
I for one will always be greatfull for their sacrifice at a time when we Brits were on our knees.🇺🇸🇬🇧
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:55 pm
OldWin wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:44 pm A belated congratulations my friend!
I believe some Brits only welcomed the Yanks until they found out they were overpaid, oversexed and over here....... :lol:
I for one will always be greatfull for their sacrifice at a time when we Brits were on our knees.🇺🇸🇬🇧
Now THAT I can believe! Nothing worse than a bunch of drunk rednecks. :D
It was a team effort my friend! I truly believe one could not have succeeded without the other. You folks surely took the brunt, and made an unimaginable sacrifice compared to most Americans.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I have no issue with the Brits....they had the T's not to fold like the snail eating French did. At least Poland put up a decent fight until Uncle Joe went in there and cleaned out anyone with an IQ over 90.

We just had one heck of a storm......

Hey! I have a question.......(pretending now) Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Joe Biden and his sidekick, Cameltoe, along with Gavin Newsome and Andrew Coumo are on a vacation flight on Air Force One.......the plane suddenly has to make an emergency landing but crashes.......who survives?-----6
Model A Uzi’s
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Hey hey hey! I resemble that remark! If you will look a certain disturbing guy in the picture did say
You won page 13 and had the line of the day. Ha!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:10 pm I have no issue with the Brits....they had the T's not to fold like the snail eating French did. At least Poland put up a decent fight until Uncle Joe went in there and cleaned out anyone with an IQ over 90.

We just had one heck of a storm......

Hey! I have a question.......(pretending now) Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Joe Biden and his sidekick, Cameltoe, along with Gavin Newsome and Andrew Coumo are on a vacation flight on Air Force One.......the plane suddenly has to make an emergency landing but crashes.......who survives?-----6
Hopefully, the pilot.

fordwannabe wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:12 pm Hey hey hey! I resemble that remark! If you will look a certain disturbing guy in the picture did say
You won page 13 and had the line of the day. Ha!
Sorry bud. It was too tempting. :D