Thanks, guys...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AmBraCol
Webservant

Thanks, guys...

Post by AmBraCol »

Well, we're right at 1860 registered users as I type this note. I just got finished axing a bunch of spammers that accumulated over the past couple days. As I was running through the list of new subscribers I was thinking about the different backgrounds they have, and the rest of us too. Folks from law enforcement, military, medical, trucking and a whole host of other occupations gather here to discuss leveraction rifles, firearms in general and a wide variety of different subjects of interest to us and others. And for the most part we do so politely. The past few days have shown a different tone on the forum than that which was building up earlier in the month. And for that I thank you. Just to clear up any point of misunderstanding, we, the moderators, are NOT telling you guys what you can discuss - as long as it's in the bounds of old fashioned decency (this IS a family oriented site after all). All we're asking is that when any topic comes up with which you disagree, that you disagree in a polite and civil manner. This is an exercise which is good for ALL of us as it helps us to find more creative ways of responding to life than to merely run around blasting folks we disagree with. One thing I realy admired about my grandmother was her command of the English language and her ability to tell someone that she absolutely did NOT agree with them - but couched so politely that one could not take offense. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to say "Thanks!" to all of you who make up this forum. Each one adds a different point of view and experience which contribute to make this one of the best places on the 'net to hang one's "@"...
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com
airedaleman
Levergunner 3.0

Post by airedaleman »

And a "Thank you!" to you, too. This a class operation, and I'm very grateful to be a part - albeit imsignificant - of it...
Riamh Nar Dhruid O Spairn Lann
- motto on the Irish Regiments' flags
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

Paul, as I have said before I thank ya'll for what you do to keep us all here. It hurts to see good men leave for the reasons they have, really miss their post and thoughts.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yup, even the Winchester vs Marlin post dain't cause no cussin'! :shock: :D
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Paul,

You're welcome.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
clubkey
Levergunner 1.0

Post by clubkey »

Hey Paul,

I think we all owe a "Big Thank You" to you and Hobie for the excellent jobs you Gents do as well. THANK YOU!
"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever." - Thomas Jefferson
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

clubkey wrote:Hey Paul,

I think we all owe a "Big Thank You" to you and Hobie for the excellent jobs you Gents do as well. THANK YOU!
+1 on that :!:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
lever-4-life
Levergunner 2.0

Post by lever-4-life »

+2!!! :D
Break on through to the other side!!!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

:wink: No one better hug, dangit.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

Yes, many thanks.
Nath.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
Dastook
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Dastook »

airedaleman wrote:And a "Thank you!" to you, too. This a class operation, and I'm very grateful to be a part - albeit imsignificant - of it...
+1
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

NRA Life Endowment
SASS & CAS

Born in Idaho, the same great state Elmer Keith & Jack O'Conner lived in and loved.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

It's the quality of the moderators. Otherwise, I'm just a heathen! :wink: