RATS!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Bluehawk
Levergunner 2.0

RATS!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Bluehawk »

:( After two days of careful reading and studying I was jsst about to post my comments when Hobie done went and locked both avenues of the topic :cry: :(
IM DISSAPOINTED :(
HOBIE IM NOT MAD at you :D YOU did right! I problaby wouldnt have made it any better !
Ill wait for the next controversy :D
The right way is always the hardest. It's like the law of nature , water always takes the path of least resistence...... That's why we get crooked rivers and crooked men . TR Theodore the Great
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

You've got to compose faster! :lol: I can't tell you how many times I've come on a topic and researched a complete answer only to find that either the original post was in error or the answer had been posted by somebody else (also taking considerable time to research and post links) who got there earlier. Sometimes I've posted just a minute before or after somebody else. Adds to the excitement, right? :lol:
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Hobie wrote:You've got to compose faster! :lol: I can't tell you how many times I've come on a topic and researched a complete answer only to find that either the original post was in error or the answer had been posted by somebody else (also taking considerable time to research and post links) who got there earlier. Sometimes I've posted just a minute before or after somebody else. Adds to the excitement, right? :lol:
*sniff* It's so sad when old age takes it's toll on another icon of the web...... :(
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

BlaineG wrote:
Hobie wrote:You've got to compose faster! :lol: I can't tell you how many times I've come on a topic and researched a complete answer only to find that either the original post was in error or the answer had been posted by somebody else (also taking considerable time to research and post links) who got there earlier. Sometimes I've posted just a minute before or after somebody else. Adds to the excitement, right? :lol:
*sniff* It's so sad when old age takes it's toll on another icon of the web...... :(
HAR! :lol:

Have you gotten Thor to stuff in the right spot yet? Will he ride the scoot in a saddle bag? Will he eat fish? I'm surprised that BestLever will let him ride in the boat. :wink: :lol: I know, I know, he's well behaved in the boat. Do you think that maybe he LIKES BestLever? :wink:
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!