22 rimfire lever action rifles: trying to list them

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

22 rimfire lever action rifles: trying to list them

Post by hfcable »

if any one can think of others please chime in !!

i suppose the first was the model 1873 winchester in 22 short and the rare 22 long, i have never managed to snag one of these.

after that i have at least an example of the more common ones:

marlin 1891 sideloader 22 lr
marlin 1897 22lr
marlin 39 22lr
marlin 56 22lr
marlin 57 22lr
marlin 57M 22 mag
Mossberg 402 "palomino" 22 lr
remington 76 22lr
ithaca 49R 22 lr [ american made, and poorly at that]
ithaca 72 22 lr [ german] [ was also sold by iver johnson as their wagonmaster ]
ithaca 72 22mag
winchester 250 22lr
winchester 255 22 mag
marlin 1894M 22 mag
Browning Bl22 22 lr
winchester 94 22 lr
winchester 94 22 mag
ruger 96/22
Uberti 1873 SRC 22 mag
Rossi/Taurus 62 22 lr

i dont have a henry, though it is i believe the descendant of the ithaca 72 made in west germany; dont have the ruger 96/22M in 22 mag;
i dont have any others of the uberti winchester replicas, nor ubertis current 'silver boy'

and the nearly non-existent colt colteer for which Bill Ranks found this:

this was offered at greg martin auctions in a major sale in 2007, the picture is no longer available on the archive:

https://www.proxibid.com/asp/LotDetail. ... id=2171260

*colt Colteer Experimental/prototype Lever Action Rifle

Lot #485 (Sale Order: 485 of 828)

Sold for: $650.00

Item Description:
Serial no. XP8, .22 long rifle caliber, x19-inch barrel; blued finish with anodyzed aluminum frame and cocking lever. Varnished semipistol grip stock with composition rampant colt logo buttplate.
Condition: Fine; excepting In need of repair, including mechanism and attachment of buttstock.
Notes: Made in the 1960s for short period; see R.L. Wilson, THE BOOK OF COLT FIREARMS for example.
Estimate: 800 - 1200

Greg Martin Auctions
Internet Premium : 15%
See Special Terms for additional fees

I suppose that colt had shown a picture of the prototype and it was in an ad that i saw..

i distinctly remember the semiautos including the short one with the saddle ring, but being more interested in the gun with the lever, which as i recall, looked otherwise identical.

wish i had seen this auction, i might have grabbed it.
cable
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: 22 rimfire lever action rifles: trying to list them

Post by Blaine »

8) Impressive collection :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .....I love my dozen or so .22s....too bad that I'm worried about shooting all my ammo and not being able to replace it.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
1894c

Post by 1894c »

BlaineG wrote:8) Impressive collection :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .....I love my dozen or so .22s....too bad that I'm worried about shooting all my ammo and not being able to replace it.
BlaineG --i'm right with you, i have a bunch left but I am not shooting it at the moment, been shooting the 4,000 shorts that I found back in July (down to 1500)... :(
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

30wcf wrote:
BlaineG wrote:8) Impressive collection :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .....I love my dozen or so .22s....too bad that I'm worried about shooting all my ammo and not being able to replace it.
BlaineG --i'm right with you, i have a bunch left but I am not shooting it at the moment, been shooting the 4,000 shorts that I found back in July (down to 1500)... :(
Be sure to clean that chamber really gooder :lol: Those shorts will leave a ring that could etch into the metal and cause extraction problems with Longs and LRs....
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

i used to buy a brick or 2 of 22 every time i saw a sale..... havent counted but i think i still have more than 20,000 rounds
civilian markmanship program has 22 aguila, standard velocity, in 5000 rd cases, back ordered now, but worth ordering....the prices are quite good.

i truly enjoy taking kids and young folks out and letting them shoot and shoot 22lr,.....to me, that is the way to really get skilled. and kids love it.
glad i stocked up.
cable
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

anyone have that book : R.L. Wilson, THE BOOK OF COLT FIREARMS

to check for a picture of the colt 22 lever gun??
cable
ollogger
Advanced Levergunner

Post by ollogger »

Great herd of 22s, No Henry?
there a nice 22 but with that bunch you have im not sure id have one either :lol:

ollogger
Mescalero
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Mescalero »

hfcable,
I have one of those 1873's
jdad
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jdad »

Missing these...
Marlin 1892
Marlin 39A
I know a whole lot about very little and nothing about a whole lot.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

1. I am glad you included the Ruger 96/22 - in my opinion it is actually the most functional and practical 22 LR levergun there is; I have one in 22 LR, 17 HMR, and 22 WMR, as well as the 44 Mag model, and love them all.

2. If you have a collection including all those you list, a picture would really be cool (and make me drool)... 8)
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
BenT
Advanced Levergunner

Post by BenT »

You have me beat. I've passed on some nice 22mag versions and just stuck with 22 since they are more affordable.

Marlin 39A
Marlin 39 a mountie
Marlin 57
Ruger 96/ 22
Winchester 250 Had a 255 but sold it .
Henry
The only problem with collecting lever 22's is that I keep spending money on those darn pump 22's.

AJ how does the Ruger in 17 mag shoot. I've been thinking about one of those for quite some time.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

BenT wrote:AJ how does the Ruger in 17 mag shoot. I've been thinking about one of those for quite some time.
I posted a bit on it on the forum - viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46820

I had an opportunity to get hold of a second "22 WMR" Ruger 96, so I got it. I ordered an after-market barrel in 17 HMR, and within about five minutes or less, converted my "22 WMR" to a "17 HMR", since the magazines are identical, and the barrel switch requires no more than an allen-wrench and a couple minutes time.

The 17 HMR is a FAST and accurate cartridge, and if I recall correctly was shooting 1/2 MOA easily at 100 yards.

The caveat (for me) is that to shoot ANY gun under 1 MOA means I need to put a 10x or greater scope on it. The guys who claim to shoot 1/2 MOA groups with their old Weaver 4x scopes are probably not just telling-tales, but for me, I can't even SEE anything an inch in diameter at 100 yards unless I have at least 10x magnification.

Anyway, I now have Ruger 96's in 22 LR, 22 WMR, and 17 HMR, and no other rimfire leverguns; I see no need for any other rimfire leverguns after having these. . . :wink:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
BenT
Advanced Levergunner

Post by BenT »

Thanks for the feedback AJ

I bought a 96/22 for my kids years ago and they have moved on to other guns. To a 13 year old a 10/22 is more fun. I put scope on the 96 and have been using and really enjoy the handiness. I also enjoy enjoy the Savage in 17HMR for shooting crows and pigeons. So I might go the route you went with the 22mag conversion. Just have to wait for some money to fall into my lap.
Mescalero
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Mescalero »

AJMD,
When I shoot the lower power scopes at 100, I always shoot at the lower right corner of the X.
Helps with placement.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

hfcable wrote:
if any one can think of others please chime in !!
The (rare) Daisy .22 lever-action, made once a year in the 80's after BATF forced Daisy-Heddon to cancel the VL caseless .22 single-shot line & get a firearms mfg license.

The Henry Golden Boy, etc.

The Marlin Model 1891

The Mossberg 464

The Noble Model 275/275J (below)

Mescalero
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Mescalero »

How does one order .22 from the civilian markmanship program?
mohavesam
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mohavesam »

I can only add that the Taurus 62 Lever action was made before the Rossi merge, purely Taurus. Made in blued steel and all-stainless.

The Ithaca 72 Saddlegun was indeed made in WEST Germany by ERMA Werke, with the 22 WMRF barrels made by Lothar Walther.
I'm positive God created the universe... I'm just not convinced He had any choice in the matter.
-A. Einstein
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

AJMD429 wrote:
BenT wrote:AJ how does the Ruger in 17 mag shoot. I've been thinking about one of those for quite some time.
I posted a bit on it on the forum - viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46820

I had an opportunity to get hold of a second "22 WMR" Ruger 96, so I got it. I ordered an after-market barrel in 17 HMR, and within about five minutes or less, converted my "22 WMR" to a "17 HMR", since the magazines are identical, and the barrel switch requires no more than an allen-wrench and a couple minutes time.

The 17 HMR is a FAST and accurate cartridge, and if I recall correctly was shooting 1/2 MOA easily at 100 yards.

The caveat (for me) is that to shoot ANY gun under 1 MOA means I need to put a 10x or greater scope on it. The guys who claim to shoot 1/2 MOA groups with their old Weaver 4x scopes are probably not just telling-tales, but for me, I can't even SEE anything an inch in diameter at 100 yards unless I have at least 10x magnification.

Anyway, I now have Ruger 96's in 22 LR, 22 WMR, and 17 HMR, and no other rimfire leverguns; I see no need for any other rimfire leverguns after having these. . . :wink:
i have the 96/22 and the 96/44....and they really are nice --- compact, fast handling like the ruger 10/22 and like the M1 carbine
they are expensive these days though ! you were prudent to pick them up !
cable
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

mohavesam wrote:I can only add that the Taurus 62 Lever action was made before the Rossi merge, purely Taurus. Made in blued steel and all-stainless.

The Ithaca 72 Saddlegun was indeed made in WEST Germany by ERMA Werke, with the 22 WMRF barrels made by Lothar Walther.
the taurus 62 is a hard one to find... mine is stainless [ would have preferered blue] but it is very smooth and quite accurate and reliable.
cable
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

Pete44ru said
"...The (rare) Daisy .22 lever-action, made once a year in the 80's after BATF forced Daisy-Heddon to cancel the VL caseless .22 single-shot line & get a firearms mfg license.

The Henry Golden Boy, etc.

The Marlin Model 1891

The Mossberg 464

The Noble Model 275/275J (below)."

dang, the daisy..... forgot that one, and almost snagged one locally last year....like new with papers for 100$ !
i hadnt gotten the Henry , partly considering it the continuation of the ERma/ithaca;
I do have the marlin 1891, but forgot all about the 1892 marlin;
Completely forgot the new little Mossberg...havent seen one, but will look for one.
at first glance the Noble 275 looks like the marlin 57, but i beleive it is completely unrelated.......sigh, i bet it will be hard to find one !

thanks for further enabling me !!
cable
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

Mescalero wrote:How does one order .22 from the civilian markmanship program?
go to the site:

http://odcmp.com

click on sales then click on ammunition:

http://odcmp.com/Sales/ammo.htm

initially you have to provide them with proof of citizenship, membership in an affiiliated club, etc. [ there is a little of clubs for each state ] then you

get registered and can fax in your order or place it on line.

here is the 22:

Aguila .22 Caliber Ammunition

ITEM # DESCRIPTION PRICE
419ASVSE
Aguila .22LR Caliber - 1080 fps.
5000 Round Case
Nationwide Shortage. 6-12 month delivery time

$260.00
NEW PRICE effective 3-25-13
S&H $24.95 per case
S&H to Alaska or Hawaii $39.95 per case
419ASVGE
Aguila .22LR Caliber Target - 1080 fps.
5000 Round Case
Nationwide Shortage. 6-12 month delivery time

$385.00
NEW PRICE effective 3-25-13
S&H $24.95 per case
S&H to Alaska or Hawaii $39.95 per case

NLU 419ASVSE - Manufactured by Aguila- 5000 rounds per case. 40 grain, lead projectile,
1080 fps. at the muzzle - standard velocity. Brass cases of max resistance, manufactured for perfect feeding in any type .22LR rimfire weapon. Technically designed bullets which provide max accuracy & due to their lubrication do not foul the barrel. Clean combustion gunpowder and high velocities at low pressure. ELEY prime process providing reliable ignition.

NLU 419ASVGE - Manufactured by Aguila - 5000 rounds per case. 40 grain, lead projectile,
1080 fps. at muzzle - standard velocity. Brass cases of max resistance, manufactured for perfect feeding in any type of .22LR rimfire weapon. Technically designed bullets which provide maximum accuracy and due to their lubrication, do not foul the barrel. Clean combustion gunpowder and high velocities at low pressures. ELEY prime process providing reliable ignition.
cable
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

jdad wrote:Missing these...
Marlin 1892
Marlin 39A

yes i completely forgot the 1892 marlin !

and actually my marlin 39 is a 39A and i would like to have a nice original case hardened 39....but they are pricey too.

i am looking and thanks now i have to look for an 1892
cable
Mescalero
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Mescalero »

Thank you,
I might as well send them the money and wait.
I'm waiting for prices to go down anyway.
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

Mescalero wrote:Thank you,
I might as well send them the money and wait.
I'm waiting for prices to go down anyway.

yes, and this time i am really going to stock up !!
cable
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

AJMD429 wrote:1. I am glad you included the Ruger 96/22 - in my opinion it is actually the most functional and practical 22 LR levergun there is; I have one in 22 LR, 17 HMR, and 22 WMR, as well as the 44 Mag model, and love them all.

2. If you have a collection including all those you list, a picture would really be cool (and make me drool)... 8)
i will get a picture of them one of these days soon.

there are a couple of neat things about collecting these 1] a lot of them are not very expensive 2] you can shoot them and that is not too expensive either and everyone enjoys 22s

:)
cable
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

While the Henry H001 standard is almost exactly like the Erma/Ithaca M72, the Henry Golden Boy's receiver is different.

OH ! I forgot - how about a Rossi Model 59 (.22mag) ? . :mrgreen:

Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

Here's a picture of my Taurus/Rossi 62LAR. I replaced the saddle ring with a knurled knob from the 62 pump gun. Also added the Taurus tang peep sight. Shimmed up the loose lever with brass washers for a more solid feel. Plugged up the bolt safety with plug made for the Rossi 92 clone from Nate Kiowa Jones.

Illegitimus Non Carborundum
Akā, ʻo ka poʻe hilinaʻi aku iā Iēhova, e ulu hou nō ko lākou ikaika;
E piʻi ʻēheu aku nō lākou i luna, e like me nā ʻaito;
E holo nō lākou, ʻaʻole hoʻi e māloʻeloʻe,
E hele mua nō lākou, ʻaʻole hoʻi e maʻule.
`Isaia 40:31
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

Friends Call Me Ji wrote:Here's a picture of my Taurus/Rossi 62LAR. I replaced the saddle ring with a knurled knob from the 62 pump gun. Also added the Taurus tang peep sight. Shimmed up the loose lever with brass washers for a more solid feel. Plugged up the bolt safety with plug made for the Rossi 92 clone from Nate Kiowa Jones.

that looks like mine, although i havent put on the tang sight yet. it is really a nice accurate little rifle !
cable
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

Pete44ru wrote:.

While the Henry H001 standard is almost exactly like the Erma/Ithaca M72, the Henry Golden Boy's receiver is different.

OH ! I forgot - how about a Rossi Model 59 (.22mag) ? . :mrgreen:

i have never heard of that one !! any pictures or ? all i could find is the rossi 59 22 pump....there was also a rossi model 72 22 mag pump [ i have one of those with case hardened receiver...great little gun ]

now i have another quest ! :)
cable
Canuck Bob
Senior Levergunner

Post by Canuck Bob »

The only one I can add is a 22 but not a rimfire. The Walther lever action air rifle. It is a passable look a like of the Winchester style. I almost bought one for the girls but it is fullsized and too big for them.
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

i have seen pictures of that. looks like an excellent air rifle.
cable
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

hfcable wrote:
Friends Call Me Ji wrote:Here's a picture of my Taurus/Rossi 62LAR. I replaced the saddle ring with a knurled knob from the 62 pump gun. Also added the Taurus tang peep sight. Shimmed up the loose lever with brass washers for a more solid feel. Plugged up the bolt safety with plug made for the Rossi 92 clone from Nate Kiowa Jones.

that looks like mine, although i havent put on the tang sight yet. it is really a nice accurate little rifle !
Except that it is very ammo length sensitive. I like Nancy's very much.
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

well folks, in this latest episode of LeverQuest, we find our intrepid anti-hero has finally found most of his missing items for his lever gun 22 collection:

thanks to a member here, i found a a Noble 275 in like new condition, and after your prompting, a marlin 1892 in good condition [reasonable, though usually quite pricey ] and finally an 1873 winchester in 22 long [ the 22 caliber 1873s have gotten very hard to find, and pricey-- shoulda bought one years ago ! ]:

the only thing more that i should find, is a good high condition case hardened marlin 39 pre-war II, and i will someday, though i already have marlins 39s anyway, so maybe my 22 lr gun collection is technically complete now.
cable
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

Nice :mrgreen:
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

thanks !

now i need to get photos of all of them....a lot of work.
cable
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

list updated

i got the actual prototype Colt Colteer 22 lever. gun and i think my 22 rimfire lever action rifle collections is nearly complete:

lever action 22 rimfire rifles

winchester 1873 22 long
marlin 1891 sideloader 22 lr
marlin 1892 22 LR
marlin 1897 22lr
marlin 39 22lr
marlin 39A 22lr
marlin 56 22lr
marlin 57 22lr
marlin 57M 22 mag
Mossberg 402 "palomino" 22 lr
remington 76 22lr
ithaca 49R 22 lr [ american made, and poorly at that]
ithaca 72 22 lr [ german] [ was also sold by iver johnson as their wagonmaster ]
ithaca 72 22mag
winchester 250 22lr
winchester 255 22 mag
Noble 275 22 LR
marlin 1894M 22 mag
Browning BL 22 22 lr
winchester 94 22 lr
winchester 94 22 mag
ruger 96/22 LR
ruger 96/22 mag
Uberti 1873 SRC 22 mag
Uberti 1866 SRC 22 LR
Uberti 1866 SRC 22 mag
Uberti 1866 rifle 22 LR
Rossi/Taurus 62 22 LR
Colt Colteer 22 LR prototype ( the only one)

i am considering these as well
Henry golden boy
Uberti silver boy
mossberg 464

there are probably other prototypes that never made production , but this is as good as i will likely ever do
Last edited by hfcable on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cable
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

That's a collection I can only dream about in the UK, I have had a few different .22 lever actions over the years but due to our restrictive gun laws its difficult to keep such a collection.
I have just sold a Uberti 66 SRC in .22 magnum, possibly my least favorite lever action.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray Newman »

A bit confused here.The Ithaca M49 was a single shot Martini action, not a lever action repeater.

If you are including it is a lever action, you then need to add the various single shot lever actions such as the Winchester M1885 and Stevens 44, 44 1/2, etc ., single shots.
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

Ray Newman wrote:A bit confused here.The Ithaca M49 was a single shot Martini action, not a lever action repeater.

If you are including it is a lever action, you then need to add the various single shot lever actions such as the Winchester M1885 and Stevens 44, 44 1/2, etc ., single shots.
actually for a year or two ithaca didproduce a repeater called the 49R ...poorly made, tho made in USA, and didn't work very well. then they started importing the lever action 22 called Ithaca 72 from germany under the ithaca label

here is a link to an ithaca 49R for sale on gunbroker, very different than the Ithaca 72. looks a lot like the ithacaa 49 single shot but is a tube fed repeater.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/998714426/I ... ------.htm

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =515349754

the one i have needed a little tweaking but actually feeds and fires ok......found it locally for 100$
cable
Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray Newman »

hfcable, thanks for that info 'bout the Ithacas!
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.
765x53
Senior Levergunner

Post by 765x53 »

Marlin 39c, straight stock, 20 inch barrel, half magazine.
Marlin 39m (Mountie) straight stock, 20 inch barrel, full length magazine, .22 s, l, l r.
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

765x53 wrote:Marlin 39c, straight stock, 20 inch barrel, half magazine.

arrrggggh ! it will never end !

actually , thanks, i have never seen one of those, that i know.

my intention was to get one of each major category....a pre-war 39, and a post war 39 for example. but i am not opposed to expanding this.

the neat thing about this, is that most of the rifles don't cost a bloody fortune.
cable
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

found a picture of the 39C also called 39 Carbine, maybe....that is a really nice looking little rifle. i generally prefer the look and balance of the half magazine rifles to begin with......and so .. the QUEST continues.
cable
FLINT
Levergunner 3.0

Post by FLINT »

What about the winchester 150?
FLINT
Levergunner 3.0

Post by FLINT »

there is also the Ithaca 49 - the non repeating version. People are down on those, but when I was maybe 13-14, I won a 4H shoot with one shooting against rich kids with fancy schmancy rifles. the judges were super pleased to give me the ribbon.
FLINT
Levergunner 3.0

Post by FLINT »

oops, sorry, I just read the part where it has to be a repeater.
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

FLINT wrote:What about the winchester 150?
I believe the Winchester 150 and 250 are the same gun, except the 150 was the less expensive version... I just want to get examples of the major models, not every variation of those models.

for example the iver Johnson wagon master is just the Ithaca 72 made in Germany and rebranded. sorta like the Winchester 150s and 250s sold by western auto and sears etc.
cable
FLINT
Levergunner 3.0

Post by FLINT »

ok, cool. I thought it might be different since it has a different number.

I just checked and the difference is the 150 has a straight grip stock - 250 has pistol grip stock.
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

FLINT wrote:ok, cool. I thought it might be different since it has a different number.

I just checked and the difference is the 150 has a straight grip stock - 250 has pistol grip stock.
yes, I think I just want to stick with the major models....where there is a difference in the action itself otherwise there would be lots of different variations of all the marlin lever actions, and even the model 9422 Winchester.

would need another room to put stuff in ! :shock:
cable