Now I Know Where All The .22 Ammo Has Gone

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
SteveR
Senior Levergunner

Now I Know Where All The .22 Ammo Has Gone

Post by SteveR »

The deceased supposedly had 7 tons of ammo stored. Weird story anyway.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2301594

Steve
GonnePhishin
Senior Levergunner

Re: Now I Know Where All The .22 Ammo Has Gone

Post by GonnePhishin »

Wow, christmas came early this year 8)
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

"I know not what course other men may take, but as for me, Give me Liberty or Give me Death!" - Patrick Henry
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Wow. Makes me feel like an amateur...! :lol:

Seriously though his pretty obvious paranoid schizophrenia is evidently contagious, given the way his 'family and friends' described him...I think some of them may be similarly afflicted.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
92&94
Senior Levergunner

Post by 92&94 »

When I read this story on Fox yesterday it was a paltry 2 tons (4000 lbs) of ammunition - roughly 140k rounds of .223 or half that of .308 as some handy benchmarks.

I guess like fish and some other things, the tally grows with each repetition :lol:
SteveR
Senior Levergunner

Post by SteveR »

92&94 wrote:When I read this story on Fox yesterday it was a paltry 2 tons (4000 lbs) of ammunition - roughly 140k rounds of .223 or half that of .308 as some handy benchmarks.

I guess like fish and some other things, the tally grows with each repetition :lol:
We will never know, remember the "authorities", said even though not illegal, they were taking all the guns and ammo to keep the public safe. :roll: :roll:

Steve
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

:D :lol: Did you catch the part where his GF said that HE thought he was an alien superhero sent to save the earth?
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

BlaineG wrote::D :lol: Did you catch the part where his GF said that HE thought he was an alien superhero sent to save the earth?
What are we going to do now he's gone????
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

gamekeeper wrote:
BlaineG wrote::D :lol: Did you catch the part where his GF said that HE thought he was an alien superhero sent to save the earth?
What are we going to do now he's gone????
Clearly, call Ghostbusters...... :roll:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
92&94
Senior Levergunner

Post by 92&94 »

SteveR wrote:
92&94 wrote:When I read this story on Fox yesterday it was a paltry 2 tons (4000 lbs) of ammunition - roughly 140k rounds of .223 or half that of .308 as some handy benchmarks.

We will never know, remember the "authorities", said even though not illegal, they were taking all the guns and ammo to keep the public safe. :roll: :roll:

Steve
Yep, and I'm willing to bet that this is also why the tally keeps growing - the more they found the safer we are for their holding of the stuff. :roll:
wecsoger
Senior Levergunner

Post by wecsoger »

If I was the road sergeant I'd be pulling car inspections on everyone leaving that scene.

If I was the duty captain, I'd be pulling car inspections on all the road sergeants.

Just sayin'......
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

About 2000 years ago His people sent another guy, but he annoyed the wrong humans and got himself nailed to a tree until he died.

They picked him up a few days later.

Folks still talk about it.

:wink:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

wecsoger wrote:If I was the road sergeant I'd be pulling car inspections on everyone leaving that scene.

If I was the duty captain, I'd be pulling car inspections on all the road sergeants.

Just sayin'......
If you were either one of those guys, you'd be stuffing your pockets and telling anyone watching to STFU.

Not you, but if you were one of those guys.

:|
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
wecsoger
Senior Levergunner

Post by wecsoger »

Nope, not me. Had an opportunity once, passed.

Couple other folks I used to work with, not so sure about...

This whole case is morbidly funny.

Figured once on what I needed for going-away money, once I did the math it ran into 7 figures.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

FWiedner wrote:
About 2000 years ago His people sent another guy, but he annoyed the wrong humans and got himself nailed to a tree until he died.

They picked him up a few days later.

Folks still talk about it.

:wink:
more like he picked them up a few days later . . .

we still talk about it because he rose from the dead, lived with the apostles for some weeks, was seen by over 500 of them at one time, and promised to come back. we believe it BECAUSE HE IS ALIVE. He was dead and buried, but NOW HE IS ALIVE.

Just stipulating the facts, 'cause facts matter.

And thousands of rounds of ammo are a great investment if you can keep the larcenous hands of govt 'officials' off of it.
BAGTIC
Levergunner 3.0

Post by BAGTIC »

b]He[/b] was not buried. He was entombed. Big difference. Anyone who doubts it should try them both personally for a few days. We only have the words of his followers that he was actually dead and not merely comatose or sedated. He was convicted and executed (sic) by the Romans on charges of sedition. Why was his body taken down? Under Roman law the bodies were to never be taken down. They remained on the cross until they were consumed by scavengers and decay. The objective was that the bodies would survive as warnings to potential transgressors. Why were the long bones not broken as was part of the normal Roman execution? Why were the soldiers guarding the tomb executed? Could it have been because they were judged part of a conspiracy to fake the execution? What was the "sour wine' given to Jesus? 'Sour wine', wine with opium, was a common drug of the time used to relieve pain and to induce coma. Why would the Romans want to do either?. His death was to be a deterrent so it would seem reasonable that authorities would want it to be as slow and painful as possible instead of quick and humane?

The significance of Jesus lies not in his alleged death or resurrection. It lies in his message.

Unfortunately the message seems to have been lost over the millennia buried under a burden of tradition and mythology.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

The significance of Jesus lies not in his alleged death or resurrection. It lies in his message.
Unfortunately the message seems to have been lost over the millennia buried under a burden of tradition and mythology.
His message is that He is Almighty God, Maker, Creator, and Judge of all creation. His message is that forgiveness for transgressions against His Holy nature is available by repenting toward God and trusting in Christ's atoning death, burial, and resurrection in our place, by substitution. This Grace is available even to you Mr. bagtic.

Proclaiming that Christ did not die is ignorance at best, and demonic antichrist sputtering otherwise. Proclaiming that Christ did not rise from the dead is ignorance at best, and demonic antichrist sputtering otherwise. In either case, THERE IS NO PROPHETIC EVIDENCE, OR FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY to corroborate the assertion.

Here is some EVIDENCE that puts the lie to the OP:

"Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death." (Revelation 1:18)

Denying that Christ died is calling Christ a liar. It is calling all the witnesses, including the Roman soldiers who put a spear into His heart, liars.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. (1John 2:22)

Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. (John 10:17-18) [because Jeshua IS YHVH in the flesh]

"I and my Father are one." (John 10:30) [Jesus is God]

‘I tell you the truth,’ Jesus answered, ‘before Abraham was born, I am!’ (John 8:58) [Jesus is God]

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? (John 14:9) [Jesus is God]

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.(Mathew 10:33) [Jesus is Judge] [denying Christ is denying the Bible testimony of Christ]

"I am the bread of life" (John 6:35,48,51).

"I am the light of the world" (John 8:12).

"I am the door of the sheep"(John 10:7,9).

"I am the good shepherd" (John 10:11,14).

"I am the resurrection, and the life " (John 11:25).

"I am the way, the truth, and the life and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14:6).

"I am the true vine" (John 15:1,5).

Proclaiming that Christ did not die is ignorance at best, and demonic antichrist sputtering otherwise. Proclaiming that Christ did not rise from the dead is ignorance at best, and demonic antichrist sputtering otherwise. In either case, THERE IS NO PROPHETIC EVIDENCE, OR FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY to corroborate the assertion. Which disproves it.

Mr Bagtic, I invite you to repent, turning TOWARD God, and trust in Christ's sacrifice for you personally.

Agape
handirifle
Senior Levergunner

Post by handirifle »

All one has to do is read the scriptures to know the answers. Ask a Dr. to verify the facts. When the soldiers pierced His side blood AND water poured out. It is ONLY after death that our blood separates from the water in our bodies.

His bones were not broken because it was prophesied they would not be, and it WAS prophesied that His side WOULD be pierced. It was the Romans that declared Him dead, and they removed His body for fear of reprisals from His followers.

The soldiers were executed to PREVENT them from testifying the truth, that they did their job, but were put to sleep by the power of God, possibly the Angel that appeared to Mary at the tomb. Those same soldiers KNEW their lives depended on staying awake and there was no way short of supernatural powers they would ALL fall asleep. Failure meant death.

Not only did He rise, and walk among the disciples, nearly 500 of them, for 40 days, He also showed them the holes still in His hands and side. If you do not believe He did what He said he would, and DID do, then as was pointed out, He is a liar, and His message is meaningless. He was, and IS God eternal.

We all must make our choice to believe He is who he says He is, "For I am the Way, the Truth, and The Life, No One Comes to the Father, but through Me."

One may go on believing Jesus' death is a hoax, and by doing so denies who Jesus is, thus condemning themselves to eternity away from Christ and in Hell. I pray that is not the case here.