April Handloader

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Griff
Posting leader...

April Handloader

Post by Griff »

Don't know if this was covered, but... found this on the magazine rack and... contains a good article on loads for the .32WCF as well as a review of .410 Leverguns. Dave Scovill has an excellent discussion of revolver sights. All around, another good example of useful info... even if some of it is a little esoteric!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Griff,
Did 'ya ever notice that the older we get, the same articles come full circle about every five years? Remember all those "45 ACP vs. 9mm" articles. I looked through some of my older Handloader Mags, and found a discussion on the 32-20 and the bullets, loads, blah, blah.

Us older dudes could save a lot of money on gun mags just by saving 5 years worth and rereading them on the fifth anniversary of each magazine. :D ------Sixgun
Yes, It’s Mighty, No Need To Prove It…..
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

:lol: I don't subscribe to a lot of magazines, and just pick up a copy when something attracts my attention. Oh well... :lol:
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
BenT
Advanced Levergunner

Post by BenT »

Handloader is one my favorites. The 32-20 article was a good one about what you can get out of the round. I liked the fact that they listed pressures with some of their hotter loads for rugers. It was good reference info.
Peter M. Eick
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Peter M. Eick »

I bought the complete history of handloader and rifle on DVD.

What is really interesting is reading the earlier issues in the pre-lawyer age when loads were loads!

Actually I also find the reference capability great. Just sit down and want to research say the 22 hornet. Fire up the search program and search every issue for the word hornet. Pretty amazing all of the information you find.
38-55 & 38/44 What a combination!