Humor - Persian Cat

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Humor - Persian Cat

Post by El Chivo »

"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Never did like cats!!! :wink:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

game keeper wrote:Never did like cats!!! :wink:
And here I thought it was just Nath who despised cats! :wink:
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Ysabel Kid wrote:
Naw, this forum is rife with cat haters.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
GANJIRO

Post by GANJIRO »

Have you even tried cat before? :wink: http://www.messybeast.com/eat-cats.htm
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

J Miller wrote:
Ysabel Kid wrote:

Joe
Joe,

You know, I think I've mentioned this before, that my mom has seven (7) cats. Well, I have them and they stay with Mom at her house. I'm the only one that knows their names, feeds them, empties the litter boxes (there are SEVEN cats), etc. They will NOT go into the crate to go to the vet. Although all have been fixed I keep finding where they have been marking (urinating) on this and that. They sharpen their claws wherever despite the handy posts provided by yours truly. The HAIR is everywhere and I can't stay ahead of it. I've owned a couple of cats myself, but I'm telling you right now that if/when Mom has to go to the home these cats will be removed from the house. I can't tell you how much I'm going to have to do to fix what they've done. Fortunately it is a log house and some of the damage repair is limited to sanding. Still... And because of this experience I'll have another cat again. Not ever.

I don't consider myself a cat hater, but I won't be owned by a cat.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Hobie,

What you just typed is duplicated here. We also have 7 of the fur balls.
Every thing mentioned goes on here. But the only way I could get rid of them is to get a divorce.

When I mention "cat haters" I'm referring to those who want to kill, maim, torture, and just be cruel to cats. People who are in our situation or people who just don't like cats are not who I'm referring to.

For many years I had one cat. Or should I say, she had me. Since then I've lost count of the cats that have come and gone. I'll never be cruel to one of them, but like you, I could do with out.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

GANJIRO wrote:
Have you even tried cat before? :wink: http://www.messybeast.com/eat-cats.htm
I remember my Mom telling me that during the Second World War when food was short, she would never buy a skinned rabbit in case it was a cat!!
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Cat....The purrfect white meat.... Sorry, just kitten around. I'd be lion if I said I enjoyed cat meat.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
TCB in TN
Levergunner 2.0

Post by TCB in TN »

That is funny, even my wife (a bonified cat lover) thought so!
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

J Miller wrote:

Joe
That's why I tease folks here. I am willing to admit to anyone that I love cats. I grew up with cats and dogs, and think highly of both. Both can be royal pain in the rears in certain areas. Both can be wonderful campanions. I lost my big tom a little over 6 years ago, and I've never been this long without a cat. He was my constant companion for almost 15 years.

I can understand people treating them as pests where they have become feral and are killing off small game. I don't have a problem with people humanely hunting or dispatching them - as long as they are not obviously pets. Cruelty to any animal is below all of us - and simply tarnishes hunters names. Fortunately, I don't think anyone here would fall into that camp!