Up for adoption, free to a good home ....... On topic

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Up for adoption, free to a good home ....... On topic

Post by J Miller »

A couple months ago I emailed Marbles for some parts for the rear sight on my Marlin 1894 Cowboy. One of the parts was the rear sight elevator. It seems that they make one with a cone shaped raised part on the rear so you can adjust it easier.
The first one they sent me was the short one, I needed the long one.
After they sent me a long one I emailed them back asking them if they wanted me to send the short one back. They never answered me.

So ~

I have up for adoption one double sided short Marbles rear sight elevator, still in the factory package, for the first person to post "I WANT IT".

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
mod71alaska
Senior Levergunner

Post by mod71alaska »

"I want it" PM sent.

Thanks, Joe
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

mod71alaska wrote:"I want it" PM sent.

Thanks, Joe
Victor,

PM received, it will will go out in Mondays mail.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***