HUMOR - When can I retire?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

HUMOR - When can I retire?

Post by Old Ironsights »

Dress Code Policy
It is advised that you come to work dressed according to your salary. If we see you wearing Prada shoes and carrying a Gucci bag, we assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise. If you dress poorly, you need to learn to manage your money better, so that you may buy nicer clothes, and therefore you do not need a raise. If you dress just right, you are right where you need to be and therefore you do not need a raise.

Sick Day Policy
We will no longer accept a doctor’s statement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work.

Earned Leave Policy
Each employee will receive 104 earned leave days a year. They are called Saturday and Sunday. Earned leave days are only available if your supervisor does not need you to work on Saturday and/or Sunday. Therefore, earned leave days may only be taken with the approval of your supervisor.

Bereavement Leave
This is no excuse for missing work. There is nothing you can do for dead friends, relatives or co-workers. Every effort should be made to have non-employees attend to the arrangements. In rare cases where employee involvement is necessary, the funeral should be scheduled in the late afternoon. We will be glad to allow you to work through your lunch hour and subsequently leave one hour early.

Toilet Use
Entirely too much time is being spent in the toilet. There is now a strict three-minute time limit in the stalls. At the end of three minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, the stall door will open, and a picture will be taken. After your second offense, your picture will be posted on the company bulletin board under the “Chronic Offenders category.â€
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
Jarhead
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Jarhead »

:lol:
Semper Fi
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

:D :D :D I think I may have worked there in the past! :shock:
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 1886 »

Most will never will be able to retire in a financially advantagious position. 1886.
mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mescalero1 »

Wait a minute!
I can do it now!
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

Ha! :lol: :lol:
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
stormspotter
Levergunner 2.0

Post by stormspotter »

I retired from that place 2 years ago.

It's called the U. S. Postal Service. :D

I was once told, by my supervisor, that I needed to schedule my emergency at a more opportune time. (My father was having bypass surgery)
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words give you a feeling. Republic is one of those words that makes me tight in the throat . . . . Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words.
mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mescalero1 »

Stormspotter,
Did you tell him he was a moron?
Obviously he did not know!
stormspotter
Levergunner 2.0

Post by stormspotter »

I called him something a couple of feet below his shoulders.

I told him to mark my leave "denied" and I would take it to a friend, who worked at the local newspaper, and he would have a field day with it.
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words give you a feeling. Republic is one of those words that makes me tight in the throat . . . . Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words.
mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mescalero1 »

Much better than my answer!