Backorder shipped!!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Backorder shipped!!

Post by jnyork »

Got a notice today from Brownells, my backorder of less than a month has been shipped, 1000 Berrys Plated .357 flatnose 125 grain bullets for my Rossi levergun. Whoopee!! :lol:

Maybe things are starting to break loose a little.
Modoc ED
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Backorder shipped!!

Post by Modoc ED »

Midway had Augila (sp?) .22LR available today.
ED
Yer never too old
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

:evil: After several months, Cabelas is shipping my .308 brass...thing is, the price has increased to almost 250 Bucks for 150 pieces of brass.....that "stuff" is going straight back for that price :evil:

:oops: :oops: Turns out, I ordered 5 fifties.....a reasonable, these days, price....They shipped it a few days apart, and I was looking at the details for a three bag shipment, and seeing the price for all five :oops: :oops:
Frickkin' Old People :roll:
Last edited by Blaine on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

Brownells still owes me on 30 rnd Pmag. Ordered 3 and got two.

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

jnyork wrote:Got a notice today from Brownells, my backorder of less than a month has been shipped, 1000 Berrys Plated .357 flatnose 125 grain bullets for my Rossi levergun. Whoopee!! :lol:
I ordered four boxes of Winchester 240 gr SP factory loads in January of 2009 and didn't get the first one until November 2009, and the fourth one until March of 2010...! So I guess in some ways the last 'election cycle' was worse. I've seen a fair amount of the same factory ammo here and there even during the past few months.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

I picked up a couple boxes of CCI .22LR from my local dealer today. The guy in front of me was buying Federal .30-30`s. I got a back order of IMR 4227 the other day(I gave Pokey an 8 lb. jug of it a few months back thinking I had plenty on hand for what I would use). There seems to be a little stuff showing up. :?
Mescalero
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Mescalero »

700X,
never can have too much.
Shasta
Senior Levergunner
Location: Shasta County, the far right stronghold in California

Post by Shasta »

I've noticed the shortage extending to bullet molds and lead melting furnaces too. I had to back-order a Lyman furnace from Buffalo Arms, but it did arrive in less than a month.

SHASTA
California Rifle & Pistol Association LIFE Member
National Rifle Association BENEFACTOR LIFE Member

http://www.hcrpclub.org/schedule.html

avatar pic is Shasta Dam, Shasta Lake, & Mt. Shasta
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I picked up a 1lb jug of Longshot yesterday. I use it in my 20 gauge. When I load with it, the barrel does not seem to get as hot as with Universal, there is less smoke, and there is an increase in velocity. It costs more, but for the benefits, it is worth it. I will probably go through it in less than a month. I have half a pound of Universal left at the moment. I saw more powder at Cabela's yesterday than I had in a long time. I could have bought more, but there was nothing else that I use. I can't see the point in buying something I know I won't use.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
2X22
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 2X22 »

A few bullet moulds, a couple cases of primers and kegs of Unique and a feller is well supplied for all the shootin' he can stand! :D
"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." - Thomas Jefferson
Modoc ED
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Modoc ED »

Right now (10-minutes ago) Cheaper Than Dirt has 500-round bricks of Match-Grade .22LR available. Pricey - but available.
ED
Yer never too old