These cons should be pardonded!!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

These cons should be pardonded!!

Post by Rusty »

When I saw this I thought anybody that could come up with this should be out earning a living.HA!

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... csp=34news

Anybody smart enough to do this should be earning a living and paying taxes.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Booger Bill
Advanced Levergunner

Re: These cons should be pardonded!!

Post by Booger Bill »

---- em, if they cant take a joke!
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

I saw that. I thought it was kind of funny actually - who checks those things?
NRA Endowment Life
Phi Kappa Sigma, Alpha Phi 83 "Skulls"
OCS, 120th MP Battalion, MSSG
MOLON LABE!
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

I saw that and my first question was, who the heck noticed? :lol:
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

And it took 'em long enough to catch it.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
turnkey
Levergunner 1.0

Post by turnkey »

Today marks my 22nd year as an officer of the Michigan Department of Corrections. It never ceases to amaze me what those guys can come up with. I just wish they were all as funny as this. :lol:
"Every day a holiday, every meal a feast, every paycheck a treasure."
1894c

Post by 1894c »

Take a look at the two photos--they are real--made the rounds a couple of years ago...code-4 :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
EdinCT
Levergunner 3.0

Post by EdinCT »

In the early 1980s I worked has a carpenter at the Eletric boat shipyard building 688 subs. We layed all the floor tile and it wasn't a job for the unskilled. We had uncovered the floors sold them to inspection and polished and waxed them for sea trials. When the Ship returned the Captain called the Ships super over and showed him a tile in the engine room the had a shape of a bone inlayed into it. He said change it now! I bet they spent 10000 dollars investigating that and I remember they had us all in the shop with the head of security yelling WE MUST, WE WILL AT ALL COSTS GET THIS BONER, we all busted out laughing and I thought he would have a stroke.
A week latter I was preping a floor behind some eletric panels and found a dollar sign inlayed in one and it went to Sea that way.
The crews used to ask for dolphins in the torpedo rooms and once I was asked if I would inlay something into the Radio room floor in exchange for some Milk and cookies!
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

:lol: My apologies to our LEO bretheren on this board, but ya gotta admit, that's kinda funny ! :lol:
----- Doug
willygene
Levergunner 2.0

Post by willygene »

that's as funny as the people here in east texas driving around with stickers in their back windows that has a guy peeing on a doughnut and it say's bad cop no doughnut.
1894c

Post by 1894c »

willygene wrote:that's as funny as the people here in east texas driving around with stickers in their back windows that has a guy peeing on a doughnut and it say's bad cop no doughnut.
those stickers always call for a welfare check...just need to see if the driver of the vehicle is ok... :)
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

1894c wrote:
willygene wrote:that's as funny as the people here in east texas driving around with stickers in their back windows that has a guy peeing on a doughnut and it say's bad cop no doughnut.
those stickers always call for a welfare check...just need to see if the driver of the vehicle is ok... :)
10-4.
I don't see much wrong... Pride - Integrity - Guts... PIG in the venacular. Our LEOs have it... these cons obviously don't. 'Nuff said.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Senior Levergunner

Post by 2571 »

Really great cops. Observant as all getout.
Rafe Covington
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Rafe Covington »

Griff wrote:
1894c wrote:
10-4.
I don't see much wrong... Pride - Integrity - Guts... PIG in the venacular. Our LEOs have it... these cons obviously don't. 'Nuff said.
I wouldn't go that far, think its funny as hell. Of course never real fond of LEO'S myself either

Rafe
Death Before Dishonor
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

Griff wrote:
1894c wrote:[]10-4.

Pride-Integrity- Guts . Some LEO's definitely have that . But not the ticket writers i come across --- they should call them "fundraisers" rather than Policemen/women with all the chicken-dung tickets that get written
----- Doug