Do You Think BigFoot Is Real?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
plstktnkr2
Levergunner

Re: Do You Think BigFoot Is Real?

Post by plstktnkr2 »

Bigfoot does exist, you shoulda seen the size of my ex-wife's feet! Her shoes looked like canoes!!!
tman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by tman »

BAGTIC wrote:I will Never forget the first time I heard a wounded jackrabbit scream in agony. I would never have believed THAT sound could have come fron thaT ANIMAL.

If bigfoot does exist it is probably just a retired member of the NBA.

The real question is do you believe that intelligent life exists anywhere in the universe?
Yes, I do. I believe in God, who is a Supernatural Being. So the possibillity exists of Alien life. No human ever saw a live dinosoaur, but remains DO exists. The possibility of a Bigfoot is unlikely. No remains exists. Unless he is link to neandrethal man thru folk lure and legend.
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

2571 wrote:Respectully, I don't know what a first line native descendant is, but I'm an American Indian.
My mother is a registered native, but I don't have enough verifiable blood line to register so I'm legally classified through the tribe as a first line descendant.
2571 wrote:But, respectfully, most of it is interesting but utter nonsense. My favorite story is the one about how we engaged the white man in epic battle, totally prevailed, rubbing him off the face of the earth.
Now that's funny. Especially after a couple of beers the natives I've been around will try and lift your hair. Even if your a relative. :D
Old Law Dawg
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

Yeah, I hear he and the tooth fairy are engaged.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

This ain't no fairy tale, so it starts off like this... This ain't no bull pucky... one fine early fall day (about 1983 or 4), I was doing a pre-season scout/muzzleloader hunt in the mountains of central California, near Inyo-Kern... I was at about 8300 feet, & had just laid down for my afternoon siesta, probably only snoozed for about 10 mintes when this huge shape zoomed by, just above eye level... with this ugly visage in a clear plastic bubble atop the thing... looked for all the world like a smooth skinned anteater, you could actually see the wrinkles in the snout! There wasn't a lick of noise as it passed alongside my position. less than asecond later, less than the time it took me to stand up... another one zoomed by... and I think the thing doing the guiding of that one was as surprised to see me, as I was to see it! And the noise it made knocked me back down!

Yep... I witnessed a supersonic dogfight between a Mig-29 and an F-18. The two of them were doing high speed runs following the contours of the earth... and where I'd decided to nap the afternoon away was about 100 feet off to the side of their flight path. The F-18 pilot did a "tailstand" as he transitioned vertically to loop around and did a slow pass by my spot again... I gave him a "thumbs-up", he waggled his wings, hit the afterburners and was gone in a blink. I think I was still standing there slack-jawed when my buddy called on the radio and asked if I'd heard the two sonic booms!

But, let me tell ya... seein' that big red Soviet star on the tail scared me... well, suffice to say, skeered me! I ain't so sure Ken believes me to this day.

Do I believe in "Big-Foot"? Not really, but I ain't see proof positive to the contrary yet!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
mad mucus
Levergunner 1.0

Post by mad mucus »

Big Foot..... he's nothing compared to the legendary Australian DROPBEAR. :shock: Seriously!
"Outlaw firearms and only the outlaws will have them."
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

Bigfoot is purported to be a large animal. His territory is not huge and there have been many treks to find evidence of one and many of those have used sophisticated methods. To my knowledge, not even a single real footprint has ever been found, not a single bit of fur, not a single bone, no scat, in short, not a single piece of concrete evidence of a Bigfoot or other bi-pedal animal actually existing has ever been found.

So, absent any evidence of the creature, why would anyone 'believe' that there actually is one? Could there be one, sure. If they find real evidence of something I'll consider it but for now I'll keep Bigfoot in the class of legend rather than fact.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

mad mucus wrote:Big Foot..... he's nothing compared to the legendary Australian DROPBEAR. :shock: Seriously!

hey isnt the Yarri [ marsupial lion ] still occasionally reported down there?
cable
bdhold

Post by bdhold »

BAGTIC wrote:The real question is do you believe that intelligent life exists anywhere in the universe?
Certainly not on the History Channel.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

COSteve wrote:Bigfoot is purported to be a large animal. His territory is not huge and there have been many treks to find evidence of one and many of those have used sophisticated methods. To my knowledge, not even a single real footprint has ever been found, not a single bit of fur, not a single bone, no scat, in short, not a single piece of concrete evidence of a Bigfoot or other bi-pedal animal actually existing has ever been found.

So, absent any evidence of the creature, why would anyone 'believe' that there actually is one? Could there be one, sure. If they find real evidence of something I'll consider it but for now I'll keep Bigfoot in the class of legend rather than fact.
They eat their dead and grind the bones for a ceremony....Art Bell said so.
I truly want them to exist, ergo sum.....I believe.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Buck Elliott
Member Emeritus

Post by Buck Elliott »

Bigfoot?
Bottom line?
No.

Final answer.
Regards

Buck

Life has a way of making the foreseeable that which never happens, and the unforeseeable, that which your life becomes...
tman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by tman »

BlaineG wrote:
COSteve wrote:Bigfoot is purported to be a large animal. His territory is not huge and there have been many treks to find evidence of one and many of those have used sophisticated methods. To my knowledge, not even a single real footprint has ever been found, not a single bit of fur, not a single bone, no scat, in short, not a single piece of concrete evidence of a Bigfoot or other bi-pedal animal actually existing has ever been found.

They eat their dead and grind the bones for a ceremony....Art Bell said so.
I truly want them to exist, ergo sum.....I believe.
Gotta change my mind. If u hear it on talk radio, its' Gospel, So Bigfoot lives!
Buck Elliott
Member Emeritus

Post by Buck Elliott »

Art Bell..?
Wow!

Uhhhh...?

No...
Final answer.... :lol:
Regards

Buck

Life has a way of making the foreseeable that which never happens, and the unforeseeable, that which your life becomes...
Mike D.
***Rock Star***

Post by Mike D. »

What buck said. :roll:
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Mike D. wrote:What buck said. :roll:
Nothern Cali.....where all you hippies destroyed your brains decades ago :lol: :lol:

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
SteveR
Senior Levergunner

Post by SteveR »

bulldog1935 wrote:
BAGTIC wrote:The real question is do you believe that intelligent life exists anywhere in the universe?
Certainly not on the History Channel.
:lol: :lol: So true.

Steve
Noah Zark
Senior Levergunner

Post by Noah Zark »

765x53 wrote:If I haven't seen it, it doesn't exist.

Spoken like a true quantum mechanic!

Your last name be Schroedinger?

Noah
Might as well face it, you're addicted to guns . . .
Noah Zark
Senior Levergunner

Post by Noah Zark »

bulldog1935 wrote: Certainly not on the History Channel.

Don't you mean the Pawn Shop Channel?

Noah
Might as well face it, you're addicted to guns . . .
1894c

Post by 1894c »

Yes my brother and I had a sighting... 11/18/1977
765x53
Senior Levergunner

Post by 765x53 »

Noah Zark wrote:
765x53 wrote:If I haven't seen it, it doesn't exist.

Spoken like a true quantum mechanic!

Your last name be Schroedinger?

Noah
Like I said, I haven't seen a UFO, :)
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Then what have people been seeing for the last few hundred years?
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

shooter
Senior Levergunner

Post by shooter »

1894c wrote:Yes my brother and I had a sighting... 11/18/1977
Would you mind sharing? You can pm me if you don't wanna do it publicly, but these stories have always fascinated me. I don't really believe he exists, but I don't know that he doesn't either.
‎"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen" - Samuel Adams
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

I've seen Blaine's feet.......

they're not all that big, actually

:lol: Grizz
Udy
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Udy »

I've been reluctant to post this.
Hope I don't get in trouble, but its too good to leave out.

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Udy wrote:I've been reluctant to post this.
Hope I don't get in trouble, but its too good to leave out.

I love that pic.....That's in Happy Camp, North Cali...One of many motorcycle rides Jim and I took....I sure miss that guy.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
M. M. Wright
Advanced Levergunner

Post by M. M. Wright »

Well, hope this doesn't completely ruin my credibility but in the early '70s my third ex-wife and I saw one cross the road in front of us just about sundown. Still a lot of light left so it was easy to see. Sometimes I wish I hadn't seen it. About the only thing she and I ever agreed on.

For the next several weeks, there were reports by residents who lived in the direction he was headed of sightings, hearings and smellings. Several dogs went missing and it was assumed he ate them.

This sighting was on highway 60 north of Chelsea where what's left of Pryor Creek crosses the road. The later reports came from around Oolagah Lake. Plenty of un-inhabited country there.

As for scary sounds, try standing close a Barred Owl when it screams. My Daddy said it sounded like a woman being run through with a red hot sword.
M. M. Wright, Sheriff, Green county Arkansas (1860)
Currently living my eternal life.
NRA Life
SASS
ITSASS
tomtex
Levergunner 2.0

Post by tomtex »

BlaineG wrote:(Well, here goes my credibility :P )
I do. Heard him/her scream, and a rock rolled into my day camp. Daughter heard it, too. Sounded like what you'd imagine if you put a hot poker to Paul Bunyon's buttocks. I'm no expert, but there is nothing on four legs that makes that sound. FWIW, I've also seen UFOs/lights that could not be explained by the way they hovered and zoomed left and right, etc. No, I don't use drugs :lol:
*BlaineG, you are a very Brave man, to wrist you Credibility in reporting on this subject, on any public forum.
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

Large foot is every bit as real as the tooth fairy or Easter bunny. :wink:
I hunted bears and cats around Mt. St. Hellens for years at least once a week in the fair months.
Our hounds have never been on a track that we could not identify. None of them had extra large feet. :D :D :D
LeverBob
Senior Levergunner

Post by LeverBob »

How in tarnation did Blaine get a picture of the first lady? :shock: :shock: :shock:

LB
Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

getitdone1 wrote:I'm getting concerned about the age of Bigfoot. How many years has he been around? And is he a he? What about Mrs. Bigfoot and the children?

And........where's the good close-up picture?

Don
Illegitimus Non Carborundum
Akā, ʻo ka poʻe hilinaʻi aku iā Iēhova, e ulu hou nō ko lākou ikaika;
E piʻi ʻēheu aku nō lākou i luna, e like me nā ʻaito;
E holo nō lākou, ʻaʻole hoʻi e māloʻeloʻe,
E hele mua nō lākou, ʻaʻole hoʻi e maʻule.
`Isaia 40:31
Ji in Hawaii
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ji in Hawaii »

Size 23 shoes, over 7 feet tall? yup I've seen him
Illegitimus Non Carborundum
Akā, ʻo ka poʻe hilinaʻi aku iā Iēhova, e ulu hou nō ko lākou ikaika;
E piʻi ʻēheu aku nō lākou i luna, e like me nā ʻaito;
E holo nō lākou, ʻaʻole hoʻi e māloʻeloʻe,
E hele mua nō lākou, ʻaʻole hoʻi e maʻule.
`Isaia 40:31
sharps1863
Levergunner 1.0

Post by sharps1863 »

I think there's a squach in these woods!!!!!!!!
Just because I have never seen one, does not mean they don't exist.
Have you ever been hunting or hiking and all at once the hairs stand up on the back of your neck like your being watched. Maybe It's Bigfoot :?: :?: :?: :?:
Senior Levergunner

Post by 2571 »

LeverBob wrote:How in tarnation did Blaine get a picture of the first lady? :shock: :shock: :shock:

LB
Grow up.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Stuff it.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

LeverBob
Senior Levergunner

Post by LeverBob »

2571 wrote:
LeverBob wrote:How in tarnation did Blaine get a picture of the first lady? :shock: :shock: :shock:

LB
Grow up.
Same to you sonny... :x

I'm outta here...

LB
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

I have a tendency to believe it because generally where there's smoke there's fire, and many people have seen it. Sure there are hoaxters but they come after the fact.

As far as experts not seeing it when they're looking for it, that's easy enough to understand. They may live in places that can't be seen by air, like caves or dugouts, and maybe they have learned not to leave their scat around. And there may be very very few of them. But life in general has taught me to be open-minded.
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I met one fellow several times who was absolutely sure he had seen on crossing the road in front of him at identifiable range. But, who knows?

hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

sharps1863 wrote:I think there's a squach in these woods!!!!!!!!
Just because I have never seen one, does not mean they don't exist.
Have you ever been hunting or hiking and all at once the hairs stand up on the back of your neck like your being watched. Maybe It's Bigfoot :?: :?: :?: :?:

cherokee of WNC called it the Boojum, i recollect.
cable
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

2571 wrote:

LB
Grow up.
Don't be a jerk, 2571... :evil:

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
tomtex
Levergunner 2.0

Post by tomtex »

I will just say ,Why would you expect our Government to tell us that
That UFO's or real , if they can't stop then, Just think about it? And use your common seances, yes they are out their. They come on the wind, in a round ship with lots of lights, they leave their ship in a blue light, they slam open your door and come for you, the only way to stop them , is to say in the name of Jesus, demons begone, do this repeatedly,to free your body, when this happens they run from your house, and the blue light pulls them back into their ship, and leave. Note:this seems to happen ever night ,in deferent parts of the world. If you want to know why or what they're doing, then read on if you dare ?

From investigation in Africa from 1977 to 1980 ,it was found that people living kraals ( small villages )were adducted to the point ,they would tell their children that if they didn't behave, then the Toggles( little devils )would come in the night and take then away. Most of these stores were investigated and supported by the DIA,US,DOD. The Kraals Head would say the Toggles came on the wind in round ships, with many lights and no one could move, the little silver men came down on a blue light , and would take one or two young women . Then within a week or less, they would bring them back pregnant. When the babies are ready to come out ( borne ) . They would come back and take the girls ,then bring then back without the babies The investigations in Africa and other countries concluded that the children were change in some way, that let then live off world. It's assumed that the children are use as a labor work force ? The reports were put into a staff study completed around 1981 and given to President Raglan. Who then order SDI to begin. The Army Officer who gave the study to the President, is now known as the father of Star Wars. NOTE: Information,Alone is a powerful thing, that can destroy you.
Last edited by tomtex on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:12 pm, edited 18 times in total.
tomtex
Levergunner 2.0

Post by tomtex »

Last edited by tomtex on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CalvinMD
Levergunner 1.0

Post by CalvinMD »

Yup, I got stuck having to dance with her at a cousins wedding...My toes will never be the same and there wasn't enough alchohol to make her a "10"...so yes She does exist :roll:
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

CalvinMD wrote:Yup, I got stuck having to dance with her at a cousins wedding...My toes will never be the same and there wasn't enough alchohol to make her a "10"...so yes She does exist :roll:
Now that is something I don't want to run into.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
CalvinMD
Levergunner 1.0

Post by CalvinMD »

piller wrote:
CalvinMD wrote:Yup, I got stuck having to dance with her at a cousins wedding...My toes will never be the same and there wasn't enough alchohol to make her a "10"...so yes She does exist :roll:
Now that is something I don't want to run into.
Don't want to scare you Piller...but the wedding took place in Mesquite...be afraid my friend ..very very afraid! :shock:
JB
Senior Levergunner

Post by JB »

With all the technology we have, satellite and otherwise, there isn't one clear photo of a "bigfoot". Plus with all the hunters and dogs that have been in the wood for years, we haven't have one dead animal. I'd say the the chance of bigfoot is pretty much zero.
tomtex
Levergunner 2.0

Post by tomtex »

JB wrote:With all the technology we have, satellite and otherwise, there isn't one clear photo of a "bigfoot". Plus with all the hunters and dogs that have been in the wood for years, we haven't have one dead animal. I'd say the the chance of bigfoot is pretty much zero.
Look here,http://www.thomsquatch.com
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

JB wrote:With all the technology we have, satellite and otherwise, there isn't one clear photo of a "bigfoot". Plus with all the hunters and dogs that have been in the wood for years, we haven't have one dead animal. I'd say the the chance of bigfoot is pretty much zero.
but technology has to be applied, and since when has a satellite been tasked to find Bigfoot? If you don't have your technology in the right place at the right time, it's useless. I have several expensive cameras and I don't have one clear photo of a deer or a coyote in the field, although I've seen dozens of them.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, there have been sightings, and missing dogs and so forth. The qualifications in your statement show it's impossible to prove the negative of this. By saying the chances are "pretty much zero", you admit that the chances are not zero.

I'm not picking on you, I'm just saying, in my experience, where there's smoke, there's fire, and I've seen enough crazy things come true to reduce my youthful skepticism.
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
tomtex
Levergunner 2.0

Post by tomtex »

If the big-foot investigators would hunt Bigfoot ,the way our Military hunts gorillas( enemy ), then you would know if their real or not!* Note: if you smell a skunk Oder, arm pit oder, combined with a dry burnt smell, then you have smelled Bigfoot this smell we make you so sick that you can't protect your self from attack by it. What I wonder is this, does bigfoot only use this smell as a weapon, when threaten?

Does Bigfoot use Chemical Weapons ?
Last edited by tomtex on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

When your in Walmart and you hear that real big smelly/dirty lady next isle over screaming over and over again the words--(Juneyurr com to momma)with that twang lispy sound.
You know Bigfoot (daddy)came a courting some years back???????????? :shock:

yep, DEM BE SQUATCH IN DEM WOODS and she says----(HE MY MAN)HE MAKE ME FEEL SOOOOO GOOD---------HE GIVE ME DEM HICKYS ALL OVER MY BODY---------------DONT YA SHUUGA PIE :oops:

:lol: :shock: :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I am not convinced you guys are taking this seriously.