More of my Lever Rifle Leather

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Jacko
Levergunner 2.0

More of my Lever Rifle Leather

Post by Jacko »

Evening Folks. I've not posted in a while, been busy with Family and such so I thought I'd post photo's of 2 of the Butt Stock Stock Covers with Cartridge Loops I've made in recent weeks. Main change from the other Leather stock covers I've seen about the place is a more convienient method I've borrowed from how I attach my Archery Armguards. I use 3mm shock cord and a hook and loop system. Not very traditional but in conjunction with the strap that goes around the Butt of the Rifle these do not slip around or move forward as well as being easy and quick to remove or put on.

I have 35.303, 45.70 and .44 cartridges in the loops of this stock cover
Butt Stock Cover with 6 cartridge loops.jpg
And this Stock Cover with 4 cartridge loops has a cheek pad for better eye alignment and cheek weld with a Scope. It fits 45 calibre and up cartridges. I've used 1.5mm shock cord on this one and it seems to hold just fine.
Stock Cover with 4 cartridge loops and a cheek pad.JPG
regards Jacko
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Re: More of my Lever Rifle Leather

Post by FWiedner »

Brilliant!

:)
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.