OT - One of my Christmas gifts

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ysabel Kid

OT - One of my Christmas gifts

Post by Ysabel Kid »

I forgot to post this! My kids got me a new flag for Christmas. A really nice one - sewn stars and everything.

Sorry for the thumb in the picture!!!
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

Excellent. A good flag is some thing that cant be done with out.

Are you back home?
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Yep - got home Friday afternoon. Long trip - not as long as the ones you've had to take, but long for me. Body clock is still off a bit. Good to be home though!!! :D

I agree completely. Not sure how many flags I have gone through in my life. Have always flown one - every day - since I purchased my first home in 1988. Don't like them to get faded or frayed, so as they start, they get replaced and honorably retired. One of the reasons I like the neighborhood I live in so much - tons of US flags being flown (and one Union Jack - I think Game Keeper and Nath are stages an invasion! :wink:).

Now, off the deck in the back I fly three flags. Usually a SC state flag, a 13-star "Revolutionary War/Betsy Ross" flag, and a "Don't Tread on Me" flag. Though, during St. Patrick's day, I will fly an Irish flag - lower than the US (of course), and a civil war "Sons of Ire Go Where Glory Calls Ye" battleflag.