HUMOR - Why did the chicken cross the road?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Hillbilly
Levergunner 3.0

HUMOR - Why did the chicken cross the road?

Post by Hillbilly »

Why did the chicken cross the road?

DR. PHIL :
The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with the problem on 'THIS' side of the road before it goes after the problem on the 'OTHER SIDE' of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his 'CURRENT' problems before adding 'NEW' problems.

OPRAH :
Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

GEORGE W. BUSH :
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

COLIN POWELL :
Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road....

ANDERSON COOPER - CNN:
We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

JOHN KERRY :
Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.

NANCY GRACE :
That chicken crossed the road because he's GUILTY! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN :
To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

MARTHA STEWART :
No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

DR SEUSS :
Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY :
To die in the rain. Alone.

JERRY FALWELL :
Because the chicken was gay! Can't you people see the plain truth?' That's why they call it the 'other side.' Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay. And if you eat that chicken, you will become gay too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media white washes with seemingly harmless phrases like 'the other side. That chicken should not be crossing the road. It's as plain and as simple as that.

GRANDPA :
In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

BARBARA WALTERS :
Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its life long dream of crossing the road.

JOHN LENNON :
Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace.

ARISTOTLE:
It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

BILL GATES :
I have just released eChicken2007, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your check book. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken. This new platform is much more stable and will never cra...#@&&^(C% ......... reboot.

ALBERT EINSTEIN :
Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

BILL CLINTON :
I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What is your definition of chicken?

AL GORE:
I invented the chicken!

COLONEL SANDERS :
Did I miss one?

DICK CHENEY :
Where's my gun?

AL SHARPTON :
Why are all the chickens white? We need some black chickens.
SJPrice
Levergunner 3.0

Post by SJPrice »

Is the 32-20 a good caliber for chicken. Are you better off with a 60 grain load at 2100 ofr a 115 grain load at 1200 and better penetration?
Always Drink Upstream From The Herd
cnjarvis
Senior Levergunner

Post by cnjarvis »

ROFLMAO!!!! :lol:
Kansas Ed
Senior Levergunner

Post by Kansas Ed »

HILLARY CLINTON :
This administration has done nothing to address the plight of chickens. Did you know that 78% of chickens don't have health care in this country? I'm going to see that all chickens in the US recieve government sponsored health insurance, along with any undocumented chickens.
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

LMAO!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scott64A
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Scott64A »

Ron Paul: That chicken is not infringing upon anyone's constitutional rights whatsoever and your government is wasting your money fighting chickens. This has gone on long enough. There are no provisions in the Constitution pertaining to chickens crossing the road. Our founding fathers didn't care about whether or not they crossed the road.
Will someone exercise their right to bear arms and shoot that chicken? It's almost lunchtime and I' m hungry.
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

this was written by Robin Williams
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
Rebel1972
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Rebel1972 »

sobenk wrote:this was written by Robin Williams
Or was it Andy Rooney :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hillbilly
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Hillbilly »

i dont know who wrote it...I aint clever enough too, someone sent it to me and their was no credit given.

~J
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Hobie: Look at this....I left this chicken alone for just a day and look what I come back to.....Dang old thing went and crossed the road clearly against Forum Rules. I expect better behavior out of these chickens, or there might be more stringent rules for you chickens down the road.....Now, behave.....
ccw9mm
Levergunner

Post by ccw9mm »

PATCH ADAMS:
You know, some people say chicken. Some people say fish. I say that now is the time for cow! By which it's meant that the chicken crossed the road to avoid a bad patch.

JEFF COOPER:
Hand me another box of .45's.
horsesoldier03
Advanced Levergunner

Post by horsesoldier03 »

I got a couple of .22's that'll kill a chicken dead before it can cross the road. NEVER SHOOT A CHICKEN THAT IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD AS IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT ACROSS PUBLIC ROADS.
Hagler
Senior Levergunner

Post by Hagler »

...well, I say he crossed the road to hide out among everything else that tastes like chicken. You know, improving his odds. :P

Shawn
"That's right, Billy, I'm good with it. I hit what I shoot at, and I'm fast!"-Lucas McCain, c1882.
ImageImage
Bogie35
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bogie35 »

It was a Mexican chicken searching for a better life.

Humbly,
bogie
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

Yes the 115 grain load at 1200 will do fine for old Rojo.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15