OT - Shiloh forum

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Griff
Posting leader...

OT - Shiloh forum

Post by Griff »

I have been trying to log in over on the Shiloh Sharp's Forum for the past several days. It accepts my user name & password, and returns me to the index, but... I'm NOT logged in. I've gone thru the steps EXCEPT contyacting the site Administrator. Ya see, ya can't do that UNLESS you're logged in!

I know a coupla you here, also post over there... can I impose on ya to get me in touch with the appropriate personel?

Even tried to register a new account... still waitin' on that "activation email!"
Last edited by Griff on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT - Shioh forum

Post by kimwcook »

I haven't logged into the Shiloh Forum in a long time, but I just did. What do you want me to do for ya, Griff.
Old Law Dawg
Rexster
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Rexster »

I registered for a new account over there some number of months ago, perhaps over a year, and never heard back from them. It made me wonder if any admins were paying attention.
Have Colts, will travel.

The avatar is the menuki of my Rob Douglas Wakisashi.
Don McDowell

Post by Don McDowell »

Griff since they made the big "upgrade" :roll: the other day, what alot of folks have ended up having to do is dump all the old Shiloh cookies etc, then go into it from Google search, then log in with your normal login stuff.
I never had to jump thru all those hoops, but sometimes getting the pages to load wasn't anything you wanted to do if you were in a hurry. :o
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

I registered for a new account over there some number of months ago, perhaps over a year, and never heard back from them. It made me wonder if any admins were paying attention.
+1. Took two tries, weeks apart, before they approved me. They don't pay much attention to what goes on there. Had a really rude reception by the way too and certain well known and pompous members starting bashing on my friend Mic McPherson. No thanks, they can keep their forum and their rifles as I won't be having anything to do with either.

-Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Don McDowell wrote:Griff since they made the big "upgrade" :roll: the other day, what alot of folks have ended up having to do is dump all the old Shiloh cookies etc, then go into it from Google search, then log in with your normal login stuff.
I never had to jump thru all those hoops, but sometimes getting the pages to load wasn't anything you wanted to do if you were in a hurry. :o
Ok, just how does one erase only those cookies associated with a single site?
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Don McDowell

Re: OT - Shiloh forum

Post by Don McDowell »

I suppose you open up the temporary internet files folder, look for "objects" or cookies, click that button and start searching.
I don't know why a fella could just erase everything and start over. That's supposed to be good for your machine once in awhile anyways, and it's always a good way to pass the time trying to remember which password goes with what forum 8) :shock: :lol:
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Tried that Don, didn't work. So I bit the bullet so to speak and deleted all my cookies and stuff... fixed. So far only have one other forum that I'm not able to get to open back up. Ain't sure if it's their problem or mine... site might just be down.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Don McDowell

Post by Don McDowell »

I have to make 2 or 3 runs at TOR, but once it opens its fine.
For whatever reason on Shiloh 9 times out of ten if I post something I have to log in and type it all over again.... :roll: Not much going on over there worth messing with at the moment anyways...