I'm So Ashamed Of Myself

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Blaine
Posting leader...

I'm So Ashamed Of Myself

Post by Blaine »

I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Marlin Man, and I just realized I've let SIX Wrenchchesters slip into the family.

Model 72
Model 88 (.284)
Japchester 1895
Japchester 1886EL
9422M

I may have to get a separate safe so they don't contaminate my Marlins..... :oops:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Myself

Post by TedH »

Just to try and make you feel better, I will store the Japchesters in MY safe for you. I promise to treat them as one of my own.
NRA Life Member
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Here We go,another life changed again by "Leveritus", unable to function like normal Humans always searching for the perfect Levergun....................................................just one more....................................just one more. it's the same for Me but these Marlins just keep showing up. :o :D .
the telegraphist
Levergunner 2.0

Post by the telegraphist »

Yeh know the feeling, Winchesters, Marlins and Colt SAA, just gotta have more. One is not enough.
GUN CONTROL IS HITTING YOUR TARGET
pdawg.shooter
Levergunner 2.0

Post by pdawg.shooter »

Send that 88 over my way. I will give it a loving home and keep it well fed and cared for!
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

All quality firearms!
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Relax! breath, breath, it's okay, the winchesters and marlins will be okay together for a while. Mine even share space with some Savages and a henry, but I have to separate the milsurps and some remingtons into another cabinet because they don't all play nice together. We won't even talk about those shotguns they have to be separated out too because they can't get along with each other the smokeless ones are all jealous of the blackpowder ones and the SXSs think the Overunders are mean, it's a big thing you know. Tom
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

My winnies and marlins seem to get along just fine. The rossi rules the roost among the leverguns. Its those black powder guys that are standoffish in my small collection. Just because they stand a little taller, and have bigger mouths, geezzzzzz. It gets to be a problem, even between themselves. The brown bess brags about the size of its balls, and the .54 says size does not matter, its what you do with it out past 50 yards that matters, and the .20 bore fowler is caught in the middle but is kinda prideful since its the youngest and claims to be daddy's favorite. :lol: :lol:
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
jdad
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jdad »

Hey Blaine! I have some stuff to make the 72 & 88 Winnies pretty. :wink: Is it a round side receiver mounting 72 or a flat side mounting 72A?

I know a whole lot about very little and nothing about a whole lot.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

They're gonna start breeding in there and then you'll wind up with a bunch of little marchesters and japlins.
pokey
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pokey »

jdad wrote:Hey Blaine! I have some stuff to make the 72 & 88 Winnies pretty. :wink: Is it a round side receiver mounting 72 or a flat side mounting 72A?

lyman sight, redfield box?
careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

"BECAUSE I CAN"
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

Yeah, it's ridiculous that you'd have to put up with an 88 in 284. Let me know when you get tired of it.
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.
2X22
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 2X22 »

Grizz wrote:They're gonna start breeding in there and then you'll wind up with a bunch of little marchesters and japlins.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2x22
"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." - Thomas Jefferson