Uberti 6622lr Range report

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Uberti 6622lr Range report

Post by barbarossa »

Well finally got to take the uberti out to the range, but I didn t get far.First few rounds went off like clock work, then kept getting jams.I have to cycle the lever fairly hard to get the extractor to rise over the cartridge rim otherwise it .won t extract the case.I was thinking on maybe polishing the extractor bottom, anyone have any other solutions.Also I need a disassembly guide for the 66 action, does anyone know where I can find one online?
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Uberti 6622lr Range report

Post by gamekeeper »

Sorry to hear that, maybe it will get better with more use. My Uberti 73 worked fine but did not like Winchester .22 sub sonics.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Re: Uberti 6622lr Range report

Post by barbarossa »

Well I got her apart no problem and polished up the extractor so she works
pretty good with Federals but not as good with winchesters yet.I guess its back to
polishing some more.All and all the extractor problem aside I am very pleased with this little carbine, the brass reciever
with its mellow patina just exudes the old west.