So hows your weather?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Re: So hows your weather?

Post by rjohns94 »

cold temps with 3-5 inches of snow coming tonight and then temps in low 20s with high winds after the snow falls.
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

jumbeaux wrote: If y'all don't mind me asking (we do this in Texas to everyone we meet) what do our British Brothers do for a living ?? The estate deal looks neat but the restrictions seem to be tough...

jumbeaux

ps I was a machine shop hand for 30+ years and am now disabled/retired
For my sins I work in Local Government, I'm an Environment Inspector, responsible for various duties including overseeing Pest Control Contractors. I'm renting a house on a sporting estate because as an ex gamekeeper I like the space and FREE hunting. When Jr and I moved in we had freedom to hunt all over the 2,000 acres but the old keeper was fired and the new guy doesn't like anyone even walking around the place.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Montana Outfitters
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Montana Outfitters »

so how's your weather??????? was minus 22 last night before any wind chill, 6 inches of snow
and got the same menu tonight only now it's clear so it's really going to get cold.....When you take the dog out to pee one gets to experience the true nature of Al Gores global warming...then it's a half hour trying to thaw partially frozen blood in your fingers and nose so I hope all you sniveling about 40's and 50's appreciate just what a load of stuff this warming hoax
is all about..............Ron from toooo darn cold Montana
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

Thank Ron.

Say, has bigsky danny checked in of late??

Nath.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
Beaker
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Beaker »

I am still looking for some global warming! :shock: