OT: Santa Claus in South Dakota???

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Bogie35
Senior Levergunner

OT: Santa Claus in South Dakota???

Post by Bogie35 »

Hey fellas. I posted a thread a few days ago asking for advice about a new 22LR for my son. Well, I soon discovered that Santa Claus is actually a member of our forum! And he lives in South Dakota! I'm serious! He's sending me a "near new" Savage to put under the tree for my son......FREE!! :o :o

I am truly humbled by the quality people we have on our forum. I want to be just like y'all when I finally grow up! :D

Hopefully I will have the opportunity to pass along a blessing to someone else.

Merry CHRISTmas to all!

Sincerely,
bogie
Sadly, "Political Correctness" is the most powerful religion in America, and it has ruined our society.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: OT: Santa Claus in South Dakota???

Post by gamekeeper »

Great :D And all these years I thought Santa Claus didn't exist. :oops:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
don Tomás
Levergunner 3.0

Post by don Tomás »

That's great! Sounds like this will be one of those Christmas's that will be talked about year after year, with the telling getting better and better each year...
Tom

'A Man's got to have a code...
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

-John Bernard Books. Jan. 22, 1901
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

Excellent! And, blessing on the person who sent you the rifle. Merry Christmas to one and all (a little early, but hey I can say it again).
Old Law Dawg
Terry Murbach
Shootist

Post by Terry Murbach »

WHAT....RIGHT HERE IS SOUTH DAKOTA ???? I'LL BET I KNOW THAT SO'N'SO AND YOU CANNOT BELIEVE A WORD THE OLD DRUNKEN MULE THIEVING SUMBISCUIT SAYS !!! NOT A WORD OF IT. HIS NAME IS WES DAKOTA AND BETWEEN HIM AND HIS SQUAW GERTRUDE THEY'VE STOLEN HALF OF THE DAKOTAS BLIND. IF HE SHOWS UP THERE AT YOUR HACIENDA YOU BETTER LOCK THE LIKKER CABINET, STOW AWAY THE GOOD SILVERWARE, AND DO NOT DARE MENTION ANY GOOD GUNS YOU HAVE OR HE'LL HORNSWAGGLE YOU OUT OF THE WHOLE PASSEL OF 'EM RIGHT UP FRONT THERE AND NOW, AND MAKE YOU THINK HE'S DOING YOU FAVOR.
YOU PROBABLY THINK I AM KIDDING YOU HUH.....
RIDE, SHOOT STRAIGHT, AND SPEAK THE TRUTH
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

Terry Murbach wrote:WHAT....RIGHT HERE IS SOUTH DAKOTA ???? I'LL BET I KNOW THAT SO'N'SO AND YOU CANNOT BELIEVE A WORD THE OLD DRUNKEN MULE THIEVING SUMBISCUIT SAYS !!! NOT A WORD OF IT. HIS NAME IS WES DAKOTA AND BETWEEN HIM AND HIS SQUAW GERTRUDE THEY'VE STOLEN HALF OF THE DAKOTAS BLIND. IF HE SHOWS UP THERE AT YOUR HACIENDA YOU BETTER LOCK THE LIKKER CABINET, STOW AWAY THE GOOD SILVERWARE, AND DO NOT DARE MENTION ANY GOOD GUNS YOU HAVE OR HE'LL HORNSWAGGLE YOU OUT OF THE WHOLE PASSEL OF 'EM RIGHT UP FRONT THERE AND NOW, AND MAKE YOU THINK HE'S DOING YOU FAVOR.
Methinks he doth protest too much ! ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DBW
Senior Levergunner

Post by DBW »

Terry is yelling, so it must be true. :lol:
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Doc Hudson
Member Emeritus

Post by Doc Hudson »

Terry Murbach wrote:WHAT....RIGHT HERE IS SOUTH DAKOTA ???? I'LL BET I KNOW THAT SO'N'SO AND YOU CANNOT BELIEVE A WORD THE OLD DRUNKEN MULE THIEVING SUMBISCUIT SAYS !!! NOT A WORD OF IT. HIS NAME IS WES DAKOTA AND BETWEEN HIM AND HIS SQUAW GERTRUDE THEY'VE STOLEN HALF OF THE DAKOTAS BLIND. IF HE SHOWS UP THERE AT YOUR HACIENDA YOU BETTER LOCK THE LIKKER CABINET, STOW AWAY THE GOOD SILVERWARE, AND DO NOT DARE MENTION ANY GOOD GUNS YOU HAVE OR HE'LL HORNSWAGGLE YOU OUT OF THE WHOLE PASSEL OF 'EM RIGHT UP FRONT THERE AND NOW, AND MAKE YOU THINK HE'S DOING YOU FAVOR.
Terry ain't just whistling Dixie about old Wes Dakota!

You can probably find a picture of old Wes in the dictionary next to the word "REPROBATE."
Doc Hudson, OOF, IOFA, CSA, F&AM, SCV, NRA LIFE MEMBER, IDJRS #002, IDCT, King of Typoists

Amici familia ab lectio est

Image Image
UNITE!
Bogie35
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bogie35 »

UPDATE:

Well, I received the rifle today, and I must say that Santa does fine work! It's a solid little Savage Mk.II. My humblest gratitude goes to the member who provided this fantastic free gift. GOD BLESS YOU SIR (...er..."Santa"). :D

Sincerely,
bogie and "double bogie"
Sadly, "Political Correctness" is the most powerful religion in America, and it has ruined our society.