Low Wall Report

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
HEAD0001
Levergunner 3.0

Low Wall Report

Post by HEAD0001 »

Well it took me a month to get my new Browning Low Wall in 45 Colt because the check literally got lost in the mail. However I received it and got out in the woods with it yesterday. And man do I like that rifle. I like everything about it. The weight, recoil, trigger, and just the overall way that it handles. I did not get to shoot any off the bench, but i sure did smack a bunch of stumps with a 255 grain bullet. This is going to be one great deer rifle. This is my first 45 Colt rifle. And I now realize I should have bought one a long time ago. Lordy I can get low end 45-70 performance with a really cheap cartridge to load and cast for. So I am very happy. Sorry for the rant, but this Low Wall is a keeper. Tom.
Griff
Posting leader...

Re: Low Wall Report

Post by Griff »

HEAD0001 wrote:Well it took me a month to get my new Browning Low Wall in 45 Colt because the check literally got lost in the mail. However I received it and got out in the woods with it yesterday. And man do I like that rifle. I like everything about it. The weight, recoil, trigger, and just the overall way that it handles. I did not get to shoot any off the bench, but i sure did smack a bunch of stumps with a 255 grain bullet. This is going to be one great deer rifle. This is my first 45 Colt rifle. And I now realize I should have bought one a long time ago. Lordy I can get low end 45-70 performance with a really cheap cartridge to load and cast for. So I am very happy. Sorry for the rant, but this Low Wall is a keeper. Tom.
Hey... you know as well as anyone:
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
HEAD0001
Levergunner 3.0

Post by HEAD0001 »

I know. And I am sorry. However I have been unable to load pictures on to Photobucket for some reason for the last month or so. I wait, and wait and the picture does not load on the web site. And I have no idea what I am doing wrong?? Tom.
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

you can email the pics and I will post them for you. I will send my email via pm.
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Low Walls are very handy rifles. Even though the High and Low are the same receivers (almost), the Low is just so much easier to handle. Probably because the Highs have huge barrels----duh Like Griff says, WE NEED PICS--come on, quick like a bunny :D ----------Sixgun
Yes, It’s Mighty, No Need To Prove It…..
PaulB
Levergunner 3.0

Post by PaulB »

I finally gave up on photobucket, had trouble posting there too. Now use photoserver.ws
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

I've been using www.hunt101.com for about 10 years. Never a problem---------Sixgun
Yes, It’s Mighty, No Need To Prove It…..
DBW
Senior Levergunner

Post by DBW »

Sixgun wrote:I've been using http://www.hunt101.com for about 10 years. Never a problem---------Sixgun
Whoa! Checked out the Hunting Hotties section. :shock:
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
salvo
Senior Levergunner

Post by salvo »

That will get every one clicking the link DBW :lol:
ScottS

"No arsenal, no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."
-- Ronald Reagan