OT Single Action web site

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
RKrodle
Senior Levergunner

OT Single Action web site

Post by RKrodle »

FYI Lee Martins Single action site went down last week and he has started a totally new one here.
http://singleactions.proboards.com/index.cgi#general
Ricky

DWWC
Hobie

Re: OT Single Action web site

Post by Hobie »

Won't let me complete registration... :lol: CORRECTION - everything fine after the 20th attempt... :roll: :lol:
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
DBW
Senior Levergunner

Post by DBW »

Kewl... another gun forum to waste my precious time on. :lol:
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Terry Murbach
Shootist

Post by Terry Murbach »

IT WILL NOT LOG IN UNDER MY OLD NAME NOR WILL IT REGISTER ME ANEW. IT TOLD ME I HAVE TO USE ALPHANUMERIC SYMBALS IN MY NAME OR SOME SUCH AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THOSE MIGHT BE. THE LAST TIME I RAN INTO A SITE ASKING THIS I NEVER DID GET THROUGH TO REGISTER AND ACED IT OFF MY FAVORITES LIST NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN. BY NOW I AM PO'D ENOUGH AT THIS SINGLE ACTION SITE TO DO IT AGAIN.
RIDE, SHOOT STRAIGHT, AND SPEAK THE TRUTH
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Went smoothly when I registered but it initially turns everything into smaller case letters. Don't know how that would affect TERRY. You can go in after that and correct your display name in your profile.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...