Spur & Bit show in Abilene, levers.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
rangerider7
Advanced Levergunner

Spur & Bit show in Abilene, levers.

Post by rangerider7 »

I set up every year at the spur and bit show in Abilene, Texas. I saw one nice deluxe 1886 Winchester rifle that was nice. I didn't ask the price because I knew I couldn't afford it. The rest of the Colts and levers were over priced for their condition. I sold a nice 94 made in 52 for 700.00. A old colt lighting and some leather rigs brought decent money for me. A pair of old cowgirl boots and small Crockett spurs brought 1100.00. The buying was better than I thought it would be but the only thing I saw that I liked was the 1886 that I couldn't afford, so I brought home some cash that is loosing value. I will probably spend it quickly so I want loose much. :lol:
"That'll Be The Day"
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Spur & Bit show in Abilene, levers.

Post by RIHMFIRE »

too bad about the 86...
Sound like you had a pretty good time and made some cash too!
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
DBW
Senior Levergunner

Post by DBW »

When Barry slithered into the White House I decided to rid myself of devaluing FRN's by purchasing as many levers as I could get. I've rid myself of 5000+ FRN's since February. I suppose I could have bought a few ounces of gold but blued steel, lead and brass will keep me fed and protected much better and longer. :lol:
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
20cows
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 20cows »

Dang! I missed a chance to cross paths with you. I had hoped to make it out to the show, but missed the opportunity because of my niece's wedding out near Potosi.
rangerider7
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rangerider7 »

Too bad 20cows, I will see you next year. I set up next to "DOC" the veterinarian & novelist.
"That'll Be The Day"