OT: A Clear & Present Danger

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Rick-F
Levergunner

OT: A Clear & Present Danger

Post by Rick-F »

While these camps may well be protected by the US and State Constitutions, I feel these represent a Clear and Present Danger to Americans.

http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos. ... 279&page=1

The mainstream media does not seen to be very concerned. I am thankful there were those here in America in the 1760's and 1770's that were willing to "defy the Kings law" and do something. If our government will not protect us from this-- who will protect our rights from the government?
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: OT: A Clear & Present Danger

Post by Blaine »

One would HOPE, as good inteligence gathering would dictate, that they follow them after they leave and do what's necessary. I suspect that 99% of the Rag Wars goes on with public knowledge. At least I hope so....
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
handirifle
Senior Levergunner

Post by handirifle »

These guys have to be stopped, but I can see the dark side of doing it. Anti's will use THESE camps to shut down all civilian training camps, regardless of their design or purpose.

All the LEO's can do is watch and wait. HOPEFULLY, they stop them before thay can attack. Of course with BO putting unqualified people incharge of intelligence agencies, I have little hope.
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

the average hunter can handle those guys
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
Modoc ED
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Modoc ED »

Sometimes, it's better to leave the ones we know about in place instead of closing them down and having them go to another location where we have to do all the work to find them again.

Example: When I was stationed in Kami Seya, Japan , there were known Japanese National spies working on the base. It was far easier for us to monitor them on base and the Japanese Government to monitor them off-base that it would have been to arrest or fire them and then try to identify new personnel that would have taken their place.
ED
Yer never too old
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

You guys are too nice. If one of those camps were in my neck of the woods, me and the boys would have some fun. (NO, I am not advocating violence) We would enter their camps and spray paint graffiti on their head wraps. Then we would upturn their portable johns. (if they use 'em--I hear they "let loose" in their pants.) We might even go as far as "spiking their tires".

This is going to be interesting.

Call it what you want but when I see one of those ragheads at gunshows, I stare 'em down. Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims. I ain't taking no chances so I don't let 'em feel welcome.---------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray Newman »

gents: read what Modoc Ed wrote.
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Ray Newman wrote:gents: read what Modoc Ed wrote.
I ain't talkin' about closing them down. I'm talking about rounding them up and redepositing them back to the Motherland where they can bathe in a sea of sand :evil:------ :lol: -------- :twisted: ----------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD