New scope

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

New scope

Post by marlinman93 »

I found a very early Weaver K2.5 this morning at our local gun show. This one has the first year exposed adjustment knobs, with clicks like the smaller 3/4 tube versions use. What a great old scope! Optics are clear, and it has extremely fine crosshairs. Strobel's book says the eye relief should be 3"-6", but it's actually more like 4"-8" on this one! Had to give a whopping $20 for it! Should be perfect for my doublegun project!
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: New scope

Post by Old Savage »

There is a find.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: New scope

Post by Sixgun »

Old scopes are very neat and look "right" on old guns. Its seldom we find these in operating condition. Is the gun your putting it on the 32-20 project?

Pictures Vall---I realize that you and I are "old school", but I still wanna see pictures! :D :D --------------------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD