Great prices on Bushnell scopes

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Warhawk
Levergunner 3.0

Great prices on Bushnell scopes

Post by Warhawk »

I don't know the reason, but www.amazon.com has some great prices on Bushnell scopes right now.

I've been thinking about an illuminated reticle 1.25-4.5x Elite 4200 scope, and the Amazon deal is $125 less than the next best price I've found ($244 vs $369). And shipping is free.

It's worth checking out if you need a scope.
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Great prices on Bushnell scopes

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

Holy cow, you're not kidding. I've been looking for a 4-16x40 in the Zeiss Conquest but this deal is probably too good to pass up. They've got the 4200 in matte in that size for a lot less.
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

I bought it (Elite 4200 4-16x40 Matte Side-Parallax) ... in-stock, ships overnight for $3.99 more for Amazon Prime members. The price is at least $140 better than anywhere else I've seen them.

Thanks for the heads up on that Warhawk.
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.
salvo
Senior Levergunner

Post by salvo »

I just bought a Bushnell Elite 3200 10x40 Tact Riflescope for my H&K 91 this past week end a Sportsmans, looks like I could have saved $25.00.
Day late and a dollar short :shock:
ScottS

"No arsenal, no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."
-- Ronald Reagan
cas
Senior Levergunner

Post by cas »

Warhawk wrote: I've been thinking about an illuminated reticle 1.25-4.5x Elite 4200 scope, and the Amazon deal is $125 less than the next best price I've found ($244 vs $369).
I bought one. My .375 Hawk Scovill has sat scopeless and unused for a number of years now. I didn't have the money, and by the time I pay off the credit card there probably won't be any savings. :lol:

On the other hand.. I'm really taken with the Meopta K-Dot I bought this summer for my match AR. I kept thinking how nice that scope would be on the 375H/S, but I DID NOT want to buy another one for a rifle that would see so little use. So through creating gun junkie math, I can convince myself I saved $130 on the Bushnell by not buying it from Midway... plus.. it was $500-$550 cheaper than the Meopta from Midway. So in other words, I saved almost $700! ($130+$550) :D :roll: Yeah.. that's it.
Slow is just slow.