OT (kinda): AR-15 lowers for $78...wow!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
alnitak
Senior Levergunner

OT (kinda): AR-15 lowers for $78...wow!

Post by alnitak »

For those of you looking to buy an AR-15 lower, check this out:

http://1919a4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19578
"From birth 'til death...we travel between the eternities." -- Print Ritter in Broken Trail
mklwhite
Levergunner 2.0

Re: OT (kinda): AR-15 lowers for $78...wow!

Post by mklwhite »

In the post on the other site CU7467 said:

"The price will be $78 each IF we can sell 50 lowers and the price will drop again at 100 lowers."

It seems they went well over the 100 mark, but I seemed to have missed what the new price is. Do you know?
Buffboy
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Buffboy »

They had a price increase at double star so as I'm reading it, it's still $78 + shipping & insurance. I didn't go all the way through but it looks like there are over 500 ordered so far. $78 is still a very good price.

I "had" about 3 places bookmarked that had good prices on bare receivers but they are all out of stock. Same thing with upper parts(lots more bookmarks but all the same story), though that's limited mostly to bolts and carriers. I'm glad I got mine built before the rush and I had to do quite a bit of shopping to get the 16" 1/7" chrome lined barrel even then.

Still wish I'd had bought about 6 generic car kits and put them together to sell. I could have netted a nice 1893. Quite the feeding frenzy.
"People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for rule by brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically 'right.' Guns ended that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work."

- L. Neil Smith
steveb
Levergunner 2.0

Post by steveb »

I just bought a couple stripped lowers locally for $120.00 each. Wish I would have caught this thread before hand.