One thing I don't like about doctor Kory

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

One thing I don't like about doctor Kory

Post by AJMD429 »

Dr Pierre Cory has been a brave leader with integrity when it comes to exposing the fraud committed by Pfizer and the dishonesty in general of the healthcare system when it's come to covid.

He did say in one of his interviews that gun violence was something he was really trying to fight, but then later on seemed to indicate that he was realizing gun laws actually didn't work, so that was encouraging.

But recently, I found out he was the expert witness from the pulmonary standpoint in the George Floyd case, so got credited with helping the family win a big verdict.

I understand, as a physician, that you are there to give a medical opinion, and I have no doubt that his medical opinion was honest, but in the bigger context of a violent drug addict it was caught during the commission of a crime and resisting arrest while in the midst of his own drug overdose, which I'm sure was ultimately the biggest contributor to his death, I would have a hard time doing anything to facilitate him being viewed as a "victim".
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "