I found a free-view of "2000 Mules"...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

I found a free-view of "2000 Mules"...

Post by AJMD429 »

I was out running errands so missed the official 'premiere'.

I assume it was good...

The real QUESTION though is how to disseminate it and get it in the face of 'moderates' and others who need to see it.

The 'mainstream' media won't show it to them.
The 'right wing' media couldn't fund it because that would taint it.
So I get it that it had to be funded with tickets.

But 'moderates' are simply NOT going to pay to see anything, especially something that challenges their world view...

Should I buy the DVD and figure out how to put it on a flash drive, or will it eventually be posted on-line somewhere without fees? I could buy a ticket and give the e-ticket to someone individually, but $20 for just a gamble that some moderate would actually watch something like that isn't a fun thought.

I also don't want to undermine the funding or violate copyright laws by distributing anything I'm not supposed to, but the word DOES need to get out...!!!

I'm worried the Democrats are going to set up terrorist events or trigger war with Russia, since their covid-election-fraud is being exposed. The Democrats are desperate, and whenever they get desperate because their lies and cheating and ad hominem aren't working, Democrats always turn to violence. :|

P.S. found a free site hosting it - https://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2 ... 72487.html - at least for now...
Last edited by AJMD429 on Sun May 08, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: So....did anyone see "2000 Mules"...?

Post by AJMD429 »

"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: I found a free-view of "2000 Mules"...

Post by Grizz »

REMEMBER that buying a ticket supports d'souza's efforts financially. i'm sure his practice has the same kind of vicissitudes as any business. also remember that one of the reasons to collect these evidences is so that, in a hundred years, should the LORD tarry that long, perish the thought, someone may stumble on them and get the first ever PHD in ABSOLUTE TRUE TRUTH. :)

WHICH doesn't mean I won't watch a free version . . . .
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

FROM minute 45: "All of our elections are in permanent lockdown."

out to retch; BBL
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I went ahead and ordered the DVD because I figured that at least contributed something and got me a copy that won't get sucked into my computer the next time and updates or crashes.

I also found this interview of the primary investigators by Charlie Kirk on his podcast:

https://rumble.com/v10ajh2-how-the-did- ... -on-t.html

It looks like something that's actually even more user-friendly to somebody who's coming at it as a skeptic. Obviously the documentary itself comes across a little too tough for the snowflake generation.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

The amazing thing is how many moderates just equivocate and say "....well the Republicans are just as bad... :roll: ".

1. The Republicans ARE bad, but nowhere near as:
a) crooked, or
b) violent, plus
2. the Republicans are not using censorship like the Dems.
Screenshot_20220508-231915-697.png
Things may get interesting soon.

The problem is, that when Democrats are about to get exposed, they always turn to violence, so you can expect a coincidental increase in 'domestic terrorism', or the administration will instigate a war with Russia, if they find out that they won't be able to use covid again, as a way to defraud the upcoming election.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

Should be enough evidence shown here to start identifying the mules and then working back up the chain toward the top. Orange jumpsuits are much too dignified for these scumbags.

And along the lines of "getting us into a war" doc, look at our administration folks bragging about helping Ukrainians kill Russian generals and helping them sink the Russian ship. Not saying they shouldn't have done the deeds but openly bragging about it when they suspect Putin isn't exactly mentally stable seems to me to be trying to get Russia to initiate hostilities. Seems a little risky behavior considering Russia is a major nuclear power. Yikes -- and we shouldn't even have those clowns in these power positions. Gah!
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

i remember well the Cuban missile crisis because my Mom was glued to the t.v. news. SHAKING IN LITERAL TERROR.

IT CAME DOWN TO ONE U-BOAT SKIPPER to avert WWIII that day.

will it come down to one Russian General to avert WWIII today?

Whatever, i live halfway between a nuclear aircraft carrier and the boomer pens. i doubt i'll see it coming.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

The Gun Owners of America link - https://www.gunowners.org/legislator-lookup/ - makes it EASY to contact multiple legislators at once...

Here's what I sent:

So…..
In light of the “2000 Mules” documentary:

• 2000mules.com for the ‘full version’ but it is pay-per-view
https://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2 ... 72487.html has a potentially free-view link
https://rumble.com/v10ajh2-how-the-did- ... -on-t.html is an in-depth interview with the lead investigators
https://rumble.com/v1438xi-ep.-1764-exp ... ongin.html - Dan Bongino discusses the documentary

WHEN are the hearings and investigations going to start…?

WHEN are subpoenas and arrests going to happen…?

WHEN is our state going to take FIRM action to stop voter-fraud…?

Inquiring minds want to know…!
Sincerely,

Bullard4075
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bullard4075 »

Thanks
"Any man who covers his face and packs a gun is a legitimate target for any decent citizen"
Jeff Cooper
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Doc, I heard on overnight radio that fox and maybe newsmax refused to discuss
2000 MULES on air !!!!!!

this sounded like a legitimate report. so much for the fox liars. so much for the newsmax liars if that was the other item.

................................ IT IS BEING SUPPRESSED
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Grizz wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:40 am
Doc, I heard on overnight radio that fox and maybe newsmax refused to discuss
2000 MULES on air !!!!!!

this sounded like a legitimate report. so much for the fox liars. so much for the newsmax liars if that was the other item.

................................ IT IS BEING SUPPRESSED
Yep - the big problem will be getting folks to watch it who don't already know there was fraud. The 'moderates' aren't going to pay for anything, and if the existence of the movie isn't even mentioned on the 'right wing' (from the 'moderate' perspective) sites like Fox, then that's a problem.

At least Bongino (who is sort of on Fox) isn't shying away from it. I suspect the others will at least acknowledge it, once it becomes too obvious to deny.

Still it is frustrating.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Lawyers reviewing 2000 Mules.

https://youtu.be/3lQ9xFlNWt4

Fraud was ALLOWED by the RINOs we elected... :evil:

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Fraud was ALLOWED by the RINOs we elected... :evil:
Doc, this surprises you? one of the least surprising and most predictable facts about politicians is that they {mostly} are {all} liars, and all liars are serving the father of lies first, regardless what we think or feel about it.

[haven't i been saying it all along?]

the eclipse topic illustrates my {current perception of the current world order*}, we have no more control over these mega events than we have over the eclipse. voting in a collapsing culture is no more effective than eclipse
prevention. voting only works for good in a healthy way in a healthy society of like-minded individuals. the country's founders said that. that proposition does not exist in the society we are living in**. but i am open to evidence to the contrary. .. ,

* there is a large stack of unimpeachable evidence that supports that POV, BUT it requires reading scripture with understanding . . .

I appreciate your reaction to the the rino issue, i am deeply disappointed also. but if my hope resides in a mortal human, then do I have a divided loyalty to Christ?

** it may help to study what in reality is actually going to happen when Christ gets back here..... if anyone is interested.