What per cent of the population do you think 'gets it'...?

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

What per cent of the population do you think 'gets it'...?

Post by AJMD429 »

Watch JP Sears on Charles Schwab:
https://rumble.com/vwq1uj-jp-sears-is-k ... world.html

I think about half the population has no more depth of thought beyond what brand of gas grill to buy and what color panties Britney Spears is wearing today.

I think about a fourth of the population lives in an information-free bubble and has such a narrow cultural horizon that they can't possibly understand the world around them (although ironically many of them have traveled all over the world on Daddy's credit card, so fancy themselves to be very culturally sophisticated), so they spend their time obsessing about material things and virtue signaling to one another. They have not learned logic, or analytic thought, know almost zero world or U.S. history, and have no concept of even basic economics, so mostly they make political decisions based on feelings. The problem with this group is they have very strong feelings, and are generally well off financially, most of them being trust-fund babies, so they have a relatively large amount of political clout. They are also very judgmental and intolerant, and believe it is acceptable to use violence to attain political goals or suppress people who have the wrong skin color, occupation, lifestyle, or whatever.

Fortunately, I think about a fourth of the population understands quite a bit about what is going on, and has engaged the world in a variety of ways, and understands how people of all different incomes and cultures and races interact with the world and how each group is affected by politics. They tend to be very tolerant, even though they also tend to hold strong foundational religious beliefs of their own. The difference is they don't believe violence is a way to change other people, so they engage in charitable activities, or build schools, or churches, in order to positively influence others.

So I think the culture war is really between the second and third groups, with the first group being the ones that have to be influenced enough to take a stance. The question is whether that group is going to be influenced more by the money and trinkets dangled before them by the second group, or the facts and faith offered by the third group.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
piller
Advanced Levergunner

Re: What per cent of the population do you think 'gets it'...?

Post by piller »

Sadly, Doc, I think you are absolutely spot on.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

30%
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

I must agree. First "real" men use charcoal. And second, they know it's highly unlikely she wears panties.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

jeepnik wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:51 pm
I must agree. First "real" men use charcoal. And second, they know it's highly unlikely she wears panties.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

hondo1892
Senior Levergunner

Post by hondo1892 »

What jeepnik said.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I believe that question should be rephrased as probably only 10-15% of people aged 20-55 years "get it" while 50% of people 55-70 "get it". People aged 70 or over just don't give a flying F about nothing......I'm getting there.

You figure, most people who have jobs, home and family don't have much time to think about anything other than keeping their families fed and housed...(me).........unless a war or something as traumatic as that hits em in the face.....other than that, it's business as usual until you have the time to think things over which doesn't come until your older........

And THAT, is why we cannot vote until 18.

While I always voted I really didn't "get it" until I was older.....and wiser.----006
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu May 19, 2022 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

I think about 25% get's it....I do know if this inflation keeps going a tremendous amount of people are going to suddenly "get it" when they get punched in the face by reality. many city people are so out of touch it's just crazy. here in rural America We are surrounded by gas wells. the companies won't run a pipe line down the road where only a few people live. propane or oil are thru the roof $$ wise for home heating. I heat with anthracite coal and wood. about 60% of the people in the area have installed pellet stoves for heat. 80% of any elected elites in Washington are wealthy and totally insulated from the rest of the population.
The governor of kaliforina wants to hand out $400 to help vehicle owners with gas......two weeks of fuel at $7 a gallon. just more feel good bull****. now on top of a million illegals , all the afghans biden let in , now the gov wants to bring over 100,000 people from the Ukraine . the taxpayers can just foot the bill for all of THEM......meanwhile biden just pledged another billion for the Ukraine.
The upcoming elections will decide the future and it don't look good. not only the price of fuel but the cost of fertilizer is skyrocketing ,this fall it should really affect shoppers in the grocery store with everything. I can hear the screaming already.
Gas grills are on the way out , every one has to have a pellet grill/smoker to go with the $400,000 house . My 25 year old Weber charcoal grill still works. as far as Britney I'd rather take a nap.
Goodbye America.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

LOL this lady clearly DOESN'T get it - she's "triggered" by JP... :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:

...Sam: Caller from a 509 area code. Who's this where you're calling from?
Alexis: Hi, my name is Alexis.
Sam: Hello Alexis and where are you calling from?
Alexis: Hi, I'm calling from the unseated territory of the Spokane tribe.
Sam: Okay fantastic.
Alexis: So I'm just going to let you guys know that I am extremely exhausted this morning. I had a very long weekend at work. and that's what I wanted to call in about. I'm going to read something that I wrote previously since my brain is just so done. I am a biracial indigenous activist organizer, water protector, and mother. I've been doing grassroots community work since I visited the standing rock in 2016. I am also now a former employee at the Spokane Comedy Club in Spokane Washington. I've seen your guys' coverage of our right-wing sheriff Ozzie Knezovich and I really appreciate you guys covering that. I do some accountability work in that regard as well. so I thought you guys were the perfect organization to reach out to let you know about another bout of blatant fascism in our city. This experience was beyond any other I've seen in real life. I have worked at this club for three years so I've seen hundreds of styles of comedy shows. I've heard the nastiest speech available. I've laughed at a lot of it. I've never before heard such vile and deeply disturbing content as the utter garbage that jp sears were saying at all nine of his sold-out shows this weekend. he spoke to approximately 2,700 people just in Spokane on this one weekend. he travels around the nation putting on the same shows every weekend. he's reaching a large platform in my opinion isn't under the radar as a far-right leader. I have access to recordings of this and the things that he's saying are openly fascist. he discusses and I'm just going to give a trick trigger warnings because it's very violent and disturbing. It's so disturbing that I'm having a hard time eating and sleeping. So he openly talks about killing trans people. He openly talks about hating people for having black skin. He talks about an upcoming civil war and wanting to shoot people. He talked about nuking Seattle and portland. he talked about election fraud. there's more but again my brain is so tired from being processed through all of this garbage and the atrocious behavior of his audience.
Emma: Well I should also just say I'm like, you know, researching him a little. He has also promoted covid 19 conspiracies anti-mask yes guidelines and says that vitamin d provides protection against covid so.
Sam: And he's gonna, I've never heard of this guy. but he's got a big youtube channel. He's got two points, almost 2.1 million subscribers. and he's getting hundreds of thousands of views on things like the left normalizing pedophiles. The Kyle Rittenhouse case has seven things you should know.
Emma: and it says he's connected to the wellness comm like this is a little bit of it seems to I don't is sad I'm is he satirizing wellness or is he?
Alexis: That's how he started out. I saw him a few years ago and his comedy has completely shifted into fascism. so he started out satirizing wellness like making fun of the kind of hippie culture. and it didn't it really didn't bother me when he was doing that kind of set. but it has completely shifted he's openly telling people not to wear masks. Oh my god he compared getting the vaccine to being raped. because he said it is the same thing because it's a phallic object being inserted into your body without your permission that's literally what he said....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLuDhwZUJ1c

So.....she accuses JP of being a 'fascist' (the latest fad-word insult hurled by loony leftists), because......he is exposing the fascism of the left... :lol: :roll:
Last edited by AJMD429 on Sun May 15, 2022 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

piller
Advanced Levergunner

Post by piller »

That woman is a LOON!
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

https://youtu.be/fHgbDmNgJS8

https://youtu.be/Va5PfPT3iMc

The 'future leaders' are frightening. They are clueless and divisive and base decisions on race and gender instead of integrity.