Look out, Blaine...!

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Look out, Blaine...!

Post by AJMD429 »

I didn't realize how bad Washington state had become...!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... ent-camps/

"...internment camps...!!!

:shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:

I know the GWP likes hyperbole in their headlines, but it looks pretty serious and looks like crazy people are running the government and regulatory boards there.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Re: Look out, Blaine...!

Post by rossim92 »

sounds like a shooting gallery is getting ready to open up!
Rossi 92 .357 lever
Henry .22 lever and a remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin glenfield .22 boltaction
Mossberg 12 ga. pump
Taylor's & company 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

NO NO NO, IT'S JUST A STATIST SPONSORED UNEMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE POLICY
Screenshot (11239).png
FOR THE NEW SERVICE-BASED ECONOMY
Screenshot (11238).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

I know the GWP likes hyperbole in their headlines, but it looks pretty serious and looks like crazy people are running the government and regulatory boards there.
NOT ENOUGH HYPERBOLE IMO

YES, CRAZY PEOPLE RUN THE STATE OF DISTOPIAN, formerly Washington State.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

PS: IT IS AGAINST FEDERAL LAW TO COERCE OR FORCE ANYONE TO SUBMIT TO A MEDICAL EXPERIMENT OF ANY KIND.

IT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO JEWISH PEOPLE IN THE GERMAN UTOPIA.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

I think all the Covid BS in WA is exactly that.
The "detention" camp is for non-residents that get stuck in WA with severe covid symptoms to have a place to recover without clogging up the horsepittals...It's still pretty creepy, tho.... :shock:
Every state has dystopian measures that they can take if a statewide emergency is activated. What FEMA can do is unbelievably nazi-ish if they want to.
● “Tell a lie once, and all your truths become questionable.”~ Unknown

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Washington is the Feds experimental state as its the state that would offer the least resistance....

I'd like to see them try that in Texas, Pennsylvania, Wyoming, Montana or North Dakota..

Either way, as the Covid gets worse and people start dying in droves.....and it will, be prepared.----006
1893 Marlin Takedown 38-55
Mfg. 1901
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Sixgun wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:49 pm
Washington is the Feds experimental state as its the state that would offer the least resistance....

I'd like to see them try that in Texas, Pennsylvania, Wyoming, Montana or North Dakota..

Either way, as the Covid gets worse and people start dying in droves.....and it will, be prepared.----006
Perhaps not the least, but along the I-5 corridor, it's pretty liberal. Yet, about 48% of us are die hard conservatives.
With 100% mail in voting, we are screwed, and King County (Seattle) will always "find" enough blue ballots to ensure blue domination.
The major population centers are, every one of them, deep blue. You could easily flip totally blue if you're are not careful.
Texas is next...all them snowflakes moving from liberal states will bring the blue stuff with them.
It happened in WA, OR, and Cali.
Sitting on your azz hoping your neighbors will keep it red will end in failure.
:idea:
Interesting factoid: Washington has Constitutional Open Carry, and no matter how many times they try to reverse it, they can't find enough votes to change the constitution. We are also a Shall Issue state for concealed carry.

(And Biden won PA by a couple percent, Sir...)

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

What state and local governments can do would scare the heck out of even the most liberal democrat. And we wont' even talk about the feds. Remember Manzanar?

Some years back after one of our larger earthquakes my wife's employer, a very large municipality decided that they should start educating the employees on preparedness. Water was a top subject. Among the things they told the employees was that they couldn't use the water in their pools for sanitation or drinking. A couple of months later they held meetings for the families to get them on board. Naturally, I attended.

When they got to the water part I ask a few questions of their "experts". When I challenged the pool water usage the Department of Water and Power representative claimed he had over five years of experience and a degree. He then made the mistake of questioning my knowledge. At that point it was a higher degree than his and about 25 years of experience in water treatment.

When I ask him about the provisions in city ordinances for the city to take control of large sources of water and deny access to the owners, he admitted that the water "might" be needed for municipal uses.

The meeting devolved at that point to a shouting match among the attendees.

My work being done I left.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

For some reason I believe most people in highly populated areas are conditioned to do what they are told, probably out of fear of their jobs, public assistance or their freedom. I don't see this in the rural areas. What was it, Colorado a year or two back when those cowboys grabbed their AR's on that blm issue?

Even if the stupidest looking liberal who is in authority tells people what to do, most will follow. There just has to be a reason why Beetlejuice in Chicago or DeBlasio in NY manage to stay in power. People must be maxed out financially and they can't even afford to lose a weeks pay so the ones in charge can hold something over their head and therefore can act like a dictator.....whether it's right or wrong.

I saw it at work...as the years went on the IQ level of the workers dropped and with it our benefits and wages. People would vote a contract in for a $500 bonus even though our benefits dropped and the wages went stagnant.

I'd like to see that gay governor in Colorado tell those cowboys to turn in their guns.

I'd like to see anyone tell me to hand in my guns if I've done no wrong.

When you have nothing to lose, you will fight.....when you owe nobody anything and own what you have, you will fight. When your bank owns it all, and it looks like your a DuPont, but your really a nobody with 99% of your income going right back out, you will do as your told, right or wrong. As far as I'm concerned, credit cards are nothing more than a modern form of indentured servitude.

Tell me to get a jab of something I know nothing about in my body? Well, kiss my A.....my daughter, who has a masters in bio chemistry said anyone who voluntarily takes a vaccine either is stupid, scared, or owes.

It's everyone's own decision whether you let others control YOUR life.....

Detain me in an internment camp? Ha! People, whether it's the government, friends, neighbors, anyone......will only do to you what you let them do.....THATS why we have the 2nd.

Have you let other people make you a mouse......or are you a man?------006
Mfg. 1901
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

jeepnik wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:03 pm
When they got to the water part I ask a few questions of their "experts". When I challenged the pool water usage the Department of Water and Power representative claimed he had over five years of experience and a degree. He then made the mistake of questioning my knowledge. At that point it was a higher degree than his and about 25 years of experience in water treatment.

When I ask him about the provisions in city ordinances for the city to take control of large sources of water and deny access to the owners, he admitted that the water "might" be needed for municipal uses.

The meeting devolved at that point to a shouting match among the attendees.

My work being done I left.
... :D :D :D Don't you just love it when someone without a tenth the knowledge or experience in your area comes along to 'debate' you and realizes they are severely out-gunned... :lol:
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

They're trying to 'turn' Pennsylvania, too - - - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... entown-pa/

But LOL - for the most succinct explanation of much of the U.S. attitude and position on 'CoVid' politics, go to just before 2:19:00 in this podcast - https://rumble.com/vqj9mh-doctors-for-c ... e-cal.html

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Doc,
I know your a fighter who does not give up........Old Savage schooled me on how the system works and that system is crooked and is progressively getting more crooked.......it's obvious that's it's only a matter of time before the democrats take over completely but in my view they are wasting their time as it's also only a matter of time before this Covid thing keeps mutating to a real deal killer virus.

It has to.....7.3 billion people in a world that can only support 9-10 billion MAX. Third world nations continue to spit them out with no regard as to their future.....we are bringing them into this country as fast as they can swim across the Rio grande.

I prefer to enjoy what time is left.....let them have it......
Mfg. 1901
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

this woman is a Fighter who doesn't give up:
Screenshot (11416).png
she's dragging 'em to court, and she is winning in court. she knows what she is doing.
and she is not a quitter

https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/P ... ny-pdf.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/P ... ny-pdf.pdf

Now THAT was an interesting link.

Thanks.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It's gone too far to win it in the courts, use logic or reasoning........none of this S is going to end until there's massive bloodshed. Trump did everything humanly possible to educate the American people as to what's going on......I'm sure 85% of the people knew that the impeachments were a witch hunt........

But everyone is eating, their bills are paid, so they do nothing......and we whine to ourselves and post links so the same thinking people can see what they already know.......post after post......year after year..the same old stupid S....

I'm not wasting anymore energy voting. I'll worry about this S when the plague comes or they tell me I have to host some Haitians.
Mfg. 1901
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Sixgun wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:26 am
It's gone too far to win it in the courts, use logic or reasoning........none of this S is going to end until there's massive bloodshed. Trump did everything humanly possible to educate the American people as to what's going on......I'm sure 85% of the people knew that the impeachments were a witch hunt........

But everyone is eating, their bills are paid, so they do nothing......and we whine to ourselves and post links so the same thinking people can see what they already know.......post after post......year after year..the same old stupid S....

I'm not wasting anymore energy voting. I'll worry about this S when the plague comes or they tell me I have to host some Haitians.
Not voting is voting for the communists twice...Look at how many have lose by less than the margin of error...If everyone that said they didn't care actually got out and voted, the election(s) could have been turned the other way. :idea:

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

It's gone too far to win it in the courts, use logic or reasoning...
is it logical to skip the info in the video. that woman is using logic and reasoning, she saw why the lawsuits were failing, reasoned out a STRATEGY, implemented it, and she is winning. truth is winning.

declaring that it's too late to win in the courts doesn't sound logical to me. since she is already winning in courts. she has a plan to oppose the tyrants that involves people congregating together in small groups, all pulling in the same direction. i'd say Pam Popper has reason on her side, in Spades, if we can still use that expression...

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Screenshot (11434).png
. know the facts eh?
Screenshot (11453).png
. according to this article it is not possible for the
#murder-jab to work they way "they" claimed it would
because of ignorance of how the immune system actually works!!!!.
read the whole article, it's mind blowing.
the reason the murderers are straining to stay out of court is because
they are terrified of discovery, the legal process that involves
showing Pam Popper the evidence that will convict them, when she deposes fasci et al.
"they" are trying to get the #torture-shot into the childhood series, because then "they"
are protected from liability and "they" can then force all children to receive their poisons.