A sad Christmas - prayers for several families.

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

A sad Christmas - prayers for several families.

Post by AJMD429 »

The death rate always goes up in the winter, but this year it has hit my patients and their families pretty hard.

There has been a pattern over the past couple months, and it is as follows. In many cases I only see one family member, because often not everybody in the family has the same priorities for their health, and since I don't take insurance and I tend to run late because I try to be more thorough than average, the kind of care that I provide does not appeal to those who want the least expensive, because I'm "not in their network", nor those who want quick in and out service.

The end result has been that I have quite a few patients who are doing the I-Mask protocol (FLCCC.net), and if they are doing the COMPLETE protocol, including quercetin and Alkalol, when covid goes through their household, they rarely get symptoms at all, or simply get the sniffles. If they have risk factors I give them 5 days of ivermectin at 0.6 mg per kilogram. Some pharmacies are violating state law by refusing to fill ivermectin, or even fluvoxamine, but I have a compounding pharmacy that provides 5 days worth of ivermectin for under $40.

However, I have had half a dozen or more situations since Thanksgiving where although my patient is doing fine, he or she will call in a frantic state because their spouse "is not a pill taker", so hasn't been doing anything for prevention, or maybe only takes vitamin D and zinc without quercetin and no nasal rinsing. Most of these spouses ARE vaccinated, and several have also had 'nooster' shots, but are getting infected anyway. So the spouse will get symptoms and go to their doctor, who says all the supplements are nonsense, and ivermectin is horse paste. Since the Delta variant moves much more quickly than previous ones, by the time I'm getting these calls the patients spouses are in bad shape, often too far along to even qualify for monoclonal antibodies. We start the more aggressive steps of treatment including nebulized glutathione, ivermectin, fluvoxamine, cyproheptadine, Xarelto, or even androgen blockade, all of which have pretty good data and pharmacologic mechanisms of action that makes sense. I've seen them clearly work when the patient gets started in an appropriate time frame, but once their oxygens are down below 80, there's really not much you can do because there are microscopic blood clots all over the place.

So now I have at least four patients over the past 3 weeks who have lost their spouse, another one who spouse had a stroke, and one who will likely lose her husband today or tomorrow. All of it so unnecessary, and in several of these cases, we are talking about young people in their thirties. If there hadn't been so much political propaganda against prophylactic treatment and early treatment with safe and effective medicines, these young people would have likely done well, just like spouses who are my patients. Instead of wasting time and effort and money on masks and quarantining and getting PCR tests every week or two, they could have been doing things that actually worked.

Now the spouses who are my patients not only have to deal with the loss of their life partner, but they will always wonder if they could have done something differently to persuade their spouse to go along with the preventative regimen they had been on themselves.

This is what happens when you let the government and politicians and social 'news' media influence or control or regulate health care. :evil:

The only 'cure' they offer appears to be worse than the disease...
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 002100161X

Prayers up for all the families across the nation who have had situations like this. I can only imagine how many there are, because in my own small practice I've seen half a dozen. :cry:
Last edited by AJMD429 on Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: A sad Christmas - prayers for several families.

Post by Grizz »

Prayers UP for them and for you as well Doc. Thanks for posting this. Thanks for fighting FOR Life.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Yeah I'm pretty laid back and let stuff roll off (you have to do that if you run a small business, for sure), and I've let bureaucrats mess up my life and my income over the years, but any entity that interferes with the care of my patients is going to have a very unpleasant day. I give my patients the numbers of attorneys, the corporate headquarters of the chain pharmacies, and the state boards of licensure, so that anyone standing in the way of proper care can get some very clear and potent push-back.

The problem is that they are in such an emotional state dealing with the situation that they have little time to push back, and tend to just give up. We can push back as physicians, but believe me, CVS or Kroger or Walgreens cares MUCH more about losing a customer, or facing litigation from one, or the publicity of one of their pharmacists losing licensure for 'interfering with patient care', than they do if a mere physician is upset. They know that due to the patient's insurance, even if a physician is upset at one of their pharmacists or pharmacies, they will lose little business over it.

In Indiana, it is against the law for a pharmacist to refuse to dispense a medication unless they believe the prescription is fraudulent, or it is being used to further addiction versus treat pain, or there is a clear and specific danger to the patient posed due to a drug interaction or allergy or specific side effect the physician may not be aware of. NONE of those apply to ivermectin or fluvoxamine, which are the two we get refusals on.

God help them once they are in the hospital though, because hardly any physicians who see hospital patients are 'independent', so they are all on the payroll and know their next paycheck may not happen if they prescribe anything not in the institutional protocol. Even the independent ones may not lose a paycheck, but will lose hospital privileges if they dare prescribe ANYTHING not in the protocol - even adding things like melatonin, which is over-the-counter, has essentially zero toxicity or risk, and yet shows promise as a pulmonary anti-inflammatory.

That's why we try so hard to keep them OUT of the hospital. The hardest thing to get going quickly at home is oxygen, or IV fluids, but many of my patients are themselves healthcare workers, so that helps because they know how to use the things so don't need a home health nurse there to do it for them. A couple patients who are firefighters had oxygen at home already which helped.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

Sorry doc. That sucks.

Jackie Stone in Zimbabwe has had remarkable success with hypoxic patients using nebbulized silver. Ionic or colloidal.
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://schoolsucksproject.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

If there hadn't been so much political propaganda against prophylactic treatment and early treatment with safe and effective medicines, these young people would have likely done well...
The same can be said of the propaganda against the vaccines. With non-mRNA vaccines soon coming to market, perhaps some progress will be made in this regard.
KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

Has a vaccinated spouse died? Clearly the vaccines will not prevent an infection strong enough to show symptoms, but the numbers I’ve seen still indicate it greatly lowers the chance for hospitalization.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

KWK wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:33 pm
Has a vaccinated spouse died? Clearly the vaccines will not prevent an infection strong enough to show symptoms, but the numbers I’ve seen still indicate it greatly lowers the chance for hospitalization.
Sadly I honestly think it depends on who you ask.

My OWN experience has been that vaccinated and boostered patients get just as sick, or maybe sicker (perhaps because they don't seek care as early, assuming they aren't vulnerable).

I have had patients whose vaccinated spouses passed away, as well as some who passed but were not vaccinated. The majority have been vaccinated, which reflects the baseline population where I live, but when you are talking numbers less than 10 who have doed, I don't think there is statistical significance that can be claimed one way or another. What I do see is that when covid goes through a household vaccination status doesn't seem to make any difference as far as which people get sick, whereas the use of the I-Mask protocol seems to be a very definitive factor.

On the other hand, my friends and patients of mine who work in hospitals as physicians and nurses, tell me in confidence that the majority of intensive care patients and the majority of DEATHS from covid, are indeed occurring among vaccinated people. The same day they tell me that I will hear commercials on the radio, funded by Pfizer, or the FDA (which just happens to receive 45% of its funding from the vaccine industry) that reassure me as a radio listener that all is well and vaccines and boosters both protect against delta and omicron...

Given that these physicians and nurses have nothing to gain by exaggerating the number of patients who have been vaccinated, and in fact probably endanger their employment by saying that, versus the clear political and profit motives of those officials and corporations who tell me how effective the vaccines are, it's not hard for me to decide who to believe.

The 'numbers' those who make money selling vaccines are going to tell us just might not be all that accurate. I know that seems hard to believe that anybody in big corporations or big government would ever be less than honest, but when my own personal observations, and those of people I trust, conflict with what I am told by individuals and corporations that have already many times over proven themselves untrustworthy, why on Earth would I believe them this time around?

Besides, it's not like the science didn't clearly predict that the virus would out-mutate the vaccine in short order. That was the very reason the mRNA technology was brought to bear; it was the only way to bring a vaccine into production quickly enough to have any hope of matching the virus it was designed for before the virus was no longer around. Even those in the vaccine industry said right up front that they hoped they could get a 6 to 12 month window of opportunity before the vaccine mutated enough that the vaccines would no longer be effective.

KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

Thanks for the information. I don't know any doctors here, so I'm limited to what the hospitals report to the newspaper. This week the smaller of the two here in this metro area reported their 3 hospitals are nearly full, and 7/8 of the patients in ICU are unvaccinated. Given the vaccine take rate around here is a little over 1/2, I'm surprised the vaccinated don't make up a higher fraction of those in ICU. Among the people I know, it's the older ones who are largely vaccinated, but this group's chance of death is on the order of 100 times greater than a teenager, so even at 90% vaccine effectiveness, one would expect this vaccinated group to have most of the deaths. My wife read recently the CDC is reporting that nearly half of the vaccinated who die are immune compromised--chemo and the like.

Among the people I've heard of (acquaintances, friends of friends, etc) dying, all have been unvaccinated. A gal we know got the crud and passed it to her husband. He was vaccinated (J&J) and recovered in a week; she was unvaccinated and half a year later can't take a walk around the block, despite having been a distance runner before infection. Actually, I don't know any other vaccinated person who's even displayed symptoms, but most of my friends are 60+ and have been keeping their heads low.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Agreed on the de.ographics of who gets sickest or dies. Always has been the old and frail with the winter respiratory viruses. Same with SARS variants.

In fact I believe the average age of death for CoVid patients is higher than the average age of death most places. So if old people differ in behavior you are right that will be reflected in the data and as a 'confounder' statistically. A higher percentage of old people were vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine, especially early on, and a higher percentage likely use Poly-Grip. So either product should 'disproportionately' appear as associated with CoVid deaths.

All that makes it hard to sift through

Then you add that many drug side effects are same as CiVoid pathology (like remdesivir with renal and hepatic failure, or the vaccines and CoVid both causing spike-protein based endothelial damage and clots), so determining the mechanism of a patient's demise isn't always easy.

Add to that the MAJOR imprecision of our swab tests and blood test shortcomings.

Then throw in the politically-motivated things like not counting a person 'vaccinated' until two weeks after all doses are given (so by definition it can be said they cannot have had any ill effects from being 'vaccinated'), or counting a death from trauma as 'from CoVid' because the ER did a test during resuscitation attempts that was positive, and who really knows

That's when most of us in the thick of things fall back on fundamental knowledge and principles of infectious disease, pharmacology, and basic science and logic. (The latter two really anger the Democrats of today, because they do often conflict with their narrative.). But until proven otherwise, or at least until we are given some reason to think that CoVid would be different than all the other viruses we have experience with, we tend to assume things like that natural immunity will be more robust than vaccine-based immunity. Yet the people making money off vaccines tell us that CoVid is totally different in that regard, even though they refuse to offer any empiric or theoretic or mechanistic evidence to back up their assertion. AND they want us to vaccinate our children and babies and pregnant women; if we date ask questions they threaten our jobs, our licensure, and sometimes our lives.

The more of that sort of behavior one sees the easier it is to be 'skeptical'. They say "follow the science", yet if we do that, they try to censor us. It's pretty easy now to figure out which 'side' is the most likely to distort things; just follow the money.

KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

... we tend to assume things like that natural immunity will be more robust than vaccine-based immunity.
From what I've read, that is clearly the case with Covid. The vaccine fades much sooner--but neither will protect you over the long run. This thing is here to stay.

For what it's worth, the head of nursing at that hospital group I mentioned was in the news yesterday pleading with people to get the vaccine. The nursing staff is overwhelmed with the long hours. My sister in Virginia told me this week a friend of hers who is a nurse has nearly broken down and is ready to quit. Both the gals think the vaccine is worthwhile, and they have a better view of who in their care is and isn't vaccinated. Just two data points...
Bullard4075
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bullard4075 »

:shock:
"Any man who covers his face and packs a gun is a legitimate target for any decent citizen"
Jeff Cooper
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Of course the science predicts, and it looks like honest empiric evidence reflects, that the individuals who are perpetuating and spreading this epidemic are in fact those who have been vaccinated. They have enough immunity to avoid getting systemically ill, but they don't have immunoglobin-A in the respiratory mucosa, and they don't at this point even have the right antibody to match the virus that is circulating.

If we wanted to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed right now, the best thing we could have done would have been to avoid vaccinating anyone under the age of 60, because by now they would have gotten decent immunity and not be spreaders like those who are vaccinated are.

If you look back in the medical literature a year and a half ago, that was actually the rational plan, and was 'evidence-based'. But before long big Pharma and the politicians got a hold of things and manipulated everything for their financial and political gain, to the detriment of the public at large.

The ones I feel so sorry for are the parents of little kids like this - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... argentina/ - imagine how horrible that mother must feel, thinking that her decision to go along with what the 'authorities' told her would be best for her child. If she were educated and her news were not censored, she would have realized that the risk to her child of being vaccinated was at least 10 fold if not 100 fold higher than the risk of her child being harmed by the virus.

One of the patients in my own practice I feel so sorry for is the mother of a kid who is one of the first in their family to be able to attend college because he was able to get a combination of academic and athletic scholarships. His university mandated vaccination to return to school last fall, and he wanted an exemption. His mother told him not to stir up trouble, and her gynecologist had told her the vaccine was perfectly safe. Now it has been almost 6 months and he is in a wheelchair and can barely feed himself, when he was formally a 21-year-old athlete. His mother would have probably committed suicide by now but we're not for a supportive family....

One 'case' doesn't justify public policy, but it SHOULD give us pause to drop the hysteria and virtue-signaling, and actually look at real-world data, and real-world science. But 1/3 of the public is too uneducated to process that much information, and another third of the public consists of liberals who pretty much by definition don't do 'facts' or 'science' or 'logic' because it upsets them; that only leaves 1/3 of the population to behave rationally, so prospects for sound public policy are often slim. Even among the latter third, many of us work in profession where we are spoon-fed information by our employers that we dare not challenge lest we lose our jobs, or our fancy pensions and 'benefits'. All those government-set-up programs sounded good 50 years ago, but now we are reaping what we sowed as we forfeit out freedom to think and act independently.

Sad that we have mostly foisted put children's education off to the government, because meaningful history is no longer taught, so as Reagan predicted, we will lose the understanding of freedom in just a couple generations. Moms will give their precious children whatever 'jab' the government tells them, and feel guilty if they don't... :roll: :evil:

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Doc, this one needs wide wide wider circulation, one of your best. Perhaps the definition of a "crime against humanity" is relevant here:
Screenshot (10810).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

One 'case' doesn't justify public policy...
True. The local paper has reported twice this year 20-something newlywed people who died of covid; both were unvaccinated.

In looking at the CDC's most recent death tallies, I see the 20-somethings are about 15 times as likely to die of covid if they are unvaccinated, but neither group is very likely to die, on the order of one in a million.

Numbers for deaths from the vaccine must be out there. The first page a search engine came up with looks at the problem from overall, non-covid mortality. Oddly, they found vaccinated people have a lower mortality rate from any cause other than covid. I didn't read the whole thing, but I imagine it's likely the people who get the vaccine are less likely to be engaged in other risky behaviors.

It doesn't appear the VAERS data has been analyzed yet, a laborious process to weigh a report of death against autopsy and other information to see if the death was caused by the vaccine or an unrelated cause.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

...more keeps being revealed... Sorry for so many links in one post, but they all have a lot of informaton.

If you think the U.S. health care system stinks – check THIS out (CoVid vaccine harm blown off, but finally even a British health podcast guy who LOVES 'authorities' dictating health care is getting red-pilled):

https://youtu.be/lB5oR2gFQEw

...glad I don't live in Europe....although it's not much better some places in the U.S.... (U.S. nurse practitioner with vaccine side effects)

https://youtu.be/SobqUw7gqhs

At least the SCIENCE is finally coming out as to WHY these side effects are happening (THIS is pretty definitive evidence as to why the vaccine mandates are leading to death and otherwise healthy and often young people):

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fHIT55iM4Zv9/

It was predicted early on -

https://rumble.com/vjow2d-proof-that-pu ... bhakd.html

AND seen independently all over the world:

https://odysee.com/@BackToTheLight:7/Dr ... r-Levels:6

...yet systematically SUPPRESSED by 'mainstream' medical journals (and 'news' media) - look at 16:20 in this video interview of McCullough... https://odysee.com/@Chris_Martenson:2/t ... r.-peter:9

Whistleblowers are coming out though:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... -vaccines/

Given that (as many predicted) the vaccines are actually causing a REBOUND INCREASE in infections among the vaccinated (versus the unvaccinated) it is difficult to rationalize encouraging still more vaccines and 'boosters' –

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 21267966v1

Especially given the emerging data showing that more lives were lost than saved by these 'miraculous' vaccines –

https://concerneddoctors.org/wp-content ... reHarm.pdf

...the thing is, that NONE of this has really been a surprise to people who know the pharmacology and biology behind these types of viruses and vaccines. Yet the 'authorities' act like none of it is true, and when they get confronted with facts that they cannot deny, they retreat to the argument that it was all moving so fast and there was no way to anticipate all of these things. That is a lie as well, because many people anticipated exactly these things, and yet they were censored faced threats of job loss or licensure loss...

People like myself, with two or even more professional degrees, and decades of clinical experience, are expected to politely subordinate our knowledge and our input towards the public health to those deemed our 'superiors' because instead of being clinically experienced scientists or physicians, they hold the lofty position of being governors and mayors, or CEOs of large corporations. We are expected to ignore not only misrepresentation or distorted explanations of data, but in some cases even blatant lies. Sometimes we do ignore such things, because explaining them to people not well versed in the underlying science or statistics takes a lot of time, and we realize that most of the time you can't change a person's underlying attitude, especially if it involves the polar opposites of authoritarianism versus libertarianism. Authoritarians tend to have Trump Derangement Syndrome, and inject that into any and every public policy issue imaginable. Like other liberals of today (vs the old-school 'Classical Liberals') they sort of don't do things like 'facts' or 'science' or 'logic' (if you bring those to the table, the liberals simply flip the table over and tell you that you are a racist hophobe who hates baby seals), so there is really no point in trying to have an open or honest or intelligent discussion with them.

Many of us DO politely defer, because we prefer to avoid confrontation, or fear job loss, or actually hold some vestige of respect for these individuals. However, when we start seeing policies these individuals mandate causing loss of innocent lives, especially those of CHILDREN, our boundaries of decorum and patience have been exceeded...
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Joe Rogan’s censored interview of Dr. Peter McCullough summarizes much of this –
https://greatmountainpublishing.com/202 ... onspiracy/

SLOWLY this is getting into 'publicity-journals' like NEJM - https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2112974 that outsiders think the 'gold standard' although many insiders would say less-politicized journals like the AJM are more credible. (Those who have followed the so-called public health debate around 'gun control' no doubt long ago realized that the NEJM and JAMA have no credibility of the issue is 'political' - see Kates' law review journal on that - https://guncite.com/journals/tennmed.html...)

One nice thing is that ivermectin still seems likely to stifle the latest variants - https://odysee.com/@DrMobeenSyed:1/Iver ... -omicron:e (which we are seeing clinically).

And fluvoxamine and cyproheptadine seem to help as well - www.thelancet.com/journals/langlo/artic ... 4/fulltext

Fluvoxamine outcomes – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34851510/
Cyproheptadine mechanism - www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3900701/

And the most impressive 'latest thing' is SO basic - .

Look 36 minutes into this video (though the whole thing is good) - https://odysee.com/@BannedYouTubeVideos ... g-People:b We use 'Alkalol' and it seems similarly effective and combined with the Betadine gargle, stifles the virus pretty well...

Good stuff to talk to YOUR doctor(s) about.
Last edited by AJMD429 on Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Prayers up for sure. Can't wait for 2021 to be OVER! Not that I expect 2022 to be better, at least not at first, but 2021 was just horrible on so many fronts.
KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

AJMD429 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:32 pm
Sorry for so many links in one post, but they all have a lot of informaton.
No worries. I followed three of the links and gave up.

1) The ConcernedDoctors report out of Canada is another of those documents saying the original Pfizer test data proves the vaccines make a high percentage of the takers ill (page 11). Well, yes, there are fever like reactions for many who take it, but other vaccines cause such, too. The next page purports to show that people were dying from vaccine side effects at only 2 months into the test. This is, frankly, BS. If one is to take such small numbers without considering the statistical odds of these events, then the authors must also conclude the placebo was causing myocardial infarction, dementia, hemorrhagic stroke, etc.

2) The medRxiv link is to a paper which says the vaccines are working against Omicron, albeit at reduced effectiveness, which seems to be what the CDC is saying.

3) The nasal and mouth wash routine listed by McCullough is interesting, but he offered no data to back his claim. I followed another video with him on the same site in which he says vaccines are killing the elderly and maiming the young. For this, he cites a report in a medical journal, but that journal apparently doesn't exist.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

You can't have it both ways. If 'small numbers' are insufficient to prompt safety concerns, then why are small numbers acceptable to prove 'safety' and 'efficacy'...? Testing a completely new technology on a thousand or so people for a couple months doesn't come close to the normal standards for medications; drugs causing (or even 'associated with') even ten or so deaths per 100,000 per YEAR are either withdrawn (if there are therapeutic alternatives), or they get a black box warning. So even one death in three months out of 2,000 people would extrapolate to 200 per 100,000 per year; plenty for concern.

Plus that isn't even considering that by definition there is ZERO long-term safety data on these vaccinations, versus say things like zinc and quercetin and vitamin D and vitamin C and fluvoxamine and cyproheptadine and ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine and colchicine and a whole host of other drugs that the 'authorities' are saying we should be prohibited from using (and in some cases physicians risk losing their license is to practice for even discussing) because they 'might be dangerous'... :roll: This to treat a disease we are told is such a crisis that we should throw caution to the wind when it comes to experimental medications with marginal effectiveness, even to the point of using them in children and pregnant women.

If it IS a crisis, using older drugs that have unequivocally established long-term safety, and pharmacologists all around the world have documented mechanisms of action for, would be justified. On the other hand, if using these medicines (which we are already using for dermatitis and obsessive compulsive disorder and pinworms and seasonal allergies) is "too risky", then evidently the 'authorities' really don't consider CoVid a crisis after all. Having lost friends and patients to the disease, I certainly consider it a crisis, and one that we should be responding to. However, if the response is to blow off anything without a large scale double-blind placebo-controlled randomized trial when it comes to medication switch will not be profitable to big Pharma, yet allowing shoddy small scale short term studies to justify exclusively using those profitable drugs and vaccines, the medical community is going to lose credibility and join Big Pharma and the politicians they have bought and paid for.

That's the same double standard as the logic that says deaths within a few days of vaccination in otherwise healthy people, where the deaths all have the same lymphocytic endothelial attack happening, which is a known effect of the covid vaccines, is all just 'coincidence' and 'not statistically significant'.

That is sure a different standard than you see in healthcare and pretty much every other situation...!

F1.large.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by AJMD429 on Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

AJMD429 wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:50 pm
If 'small numbers' are insufficient to prompt safety concerns, then why are small numbers acceptable to prove 'safety' and 'efficacy'...?
Efficacy (for the near term) was clearly established after only weeks of testing in Phase III.

As for safety, the numbers shown in the Canadian paper at 2 months look to be random. It's 15 vs 14 in the two groups--nothing to get excited about. The trial began to skew as people left the placebo group, but what are the results one year on?, I see no data in their paper. If it was lethal at 2 months, it should be a big problem by now. The Phase III data is still being collected, so there should be no shortage of data to consider.

With people dying at an impressive rate, I think the FAA took a gamble on safety. Only time will tell if they (and we) lost that bet.

I looked a little further in their paper. Page 19 is a hoot. Their figure of merit is "illness + death". Ask the average person if a fever is as big a problem as death.

I have to go shovel more snow. I'll look at it more later...
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Keep your shovel handy if you're going to read the medical literature. There is a lot of stuff to shovel there as well... :D

Much of the literature on vaccines side effects classifies things like seizures as 'shakiness', and analysts will say something is 'effective' by conflating absolute versus relative risk reduction, and minimize 'side effects' by conflating completion versus intent-to-treat analysis.

The difference is that prior to covid, such things were caught in the peer review process, and even getting caught doing that once made it unlikely that the authors would ever see an opportunity to be published again, so people were pretty careful and most journals, other than the publicity-hound ones like NEJM and JAMA, which have always seemed more interested in getting quoted on the nightly news or in USA today then providing unbiased and accurate medical information.

Now the peer review process has been very one-sided, with stuff getting out to the public easily if it comes to the politically correct conclusions, and getting put under the microscope if it does not. Even despite that, much is finally getting out to the world that is at least showing the other side of this issue. Unfortunately, just like most citizens live in their own political bubble, most medical clinicians do as well. In fact, most of the physicians I know don't do any reading after work until the year comes up for their board recertification, in which case they sign up for a cram-review class, taking just enough required continuing education credits and 'review courses' to get enough questions right to recertify. Even the collective association of specialty boards has all but admitted that the process is no more than a money maker for the testing industry, because participants say that when they are taking the tests, they don't give the answer that's clinically appropriate, but they give the answer that they know the people who wrote the test question want. THAT is about all the reading most physicians I know ever do, which is sad.

This is typical 'social media' censorship....
Screenshot_20220101-222627-303.png
...but the SAME thing is happening in the medical literature.

The ones saying "follow the science" are doing the opposite; instead of welcoming 'open discussion' these editorial boards and publishers cancel and censor and threaten.
Typical 'progresssssssives' I guess... :roll:
Last edited by AJMD429 on Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.

KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

I'll keep that in mind. I have no trouble accepting bureaucratic sluggishness, timidity, and bungling can create problems as big as those they were trying to address.

Thanks for writing.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

The 'authorites' censored another interview... :evil:

Dr. Robert Malone on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast.

https://odysee.com/@QuantumRhino:9/Dr.- ... ce--1757:8

just like they censored McCullough...

https://greatmountainpublishing.com/202 ... onspiracy/ - Two hours and seven minutes into the interview McCullough explains WHY so many physicians are letting patients die.... :|

When you're over the target is when you start drawing fire.....

I'd say Joe is right over the target.... :lol:

Some good news, by the way....!!!

Obviously I can't ever say anything specific about a specific patient, but I can tell you guys that one of the young ones who was in real bad shape looks like he's starting to turn around. Lots of prayers, plus his wife said that occasionally he would open his eyes and seem to hear spoken words, so I told her to make sure that she went in there and he could see her face and hear her say she loved him and needed him to come back.

If there's anything that will motivate a young guy not to give up, it is the love and beauty of a young woman.

KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

KWK wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:07 am
This week the smaller of the two here in this metro area reported their 3 hospitals are nearly full, and 7/8 of the patients in ICU are unvaccinated.
The Wall Street Journal has a report today on the big omicron surge in NYC. For those who need hospitalization, "Fully vaccinated patients are staying for an average of four days, Dr. Narasimhan said, compared with almost two weeks for unvaccinated patients... Healthcare providers say there is a stark difference inside hospitals between people who are fully vaccinated and those who aren’t. But the sheer number of infections and the absence of many sick and quarantining health workers is making it hard to isolate and care for Covid-19 patients..."

While the vaccine's effects are fading, they have remained useful. As time goes on, worries over unknown side effects will wane, but we're a few years from that point.

Did that young man pull through?
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

The thing is, the hospitals are NOT generally 'overwhelmed' due to a huge caseload, but rather because they are short-staffed because workers are quitting or getting fired over the vaccine mandates, and workers are quitting because they are so disillusioned with the system's refusal to provide adequate care for seriously ill patients (denying medications that work in favor of ones that are well-reimbursed).

In addition, the vaccinated are far more likely to spread the virus than the previously-infected unvaccinated, so blaming the unvaccinated for everything is disingenuous.

I don't know whether it is the case or not, but more patients may be hospitalized who rely on 'diet and exercise' to control their lipids than who take statins, but mandating statins be taken, or telling people that diet and supplements and exercise should NOT be used, would be pretty poor public health policy....yet that is analogous to telling people that diet and supplements should NOT be used for CoVid - and that they are mandated to take remdesivir or mRNA vaccines or whatever.

And finally, even in my home town, the reporters tell us that 'most of the really ill patients are unvaccinated', yet my friends who work in the hospital tell me the opposite. Hospital CEO's I've learned are seldom paragons of honesty, and most of the physicians who are willing to be interviewed are prestige-seekers or bureaucrat-cuddlers who will say whatever is the narrative. I tend to trust those 'in the trenches' rather than news-media picked 'spokespersons', whether MD or bureaucrat.

We have discarded honesty and logic and replaced them with fear and virtue-signaling.

KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

AJMD429 wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:03 am
... the vaccinated are far more likely to spread the virus than the previously-infected unvaccinated...

... even in my home town, the reporters tell us that 'most of the really ill patients are unvaccinated', yet my friends who work in the hospital tell me the opposite.
I haven't come across anything on the relative ability to spread the virus.

I did see this past week that my state, Illinois, has finally confessed it has no data at all as to what percentage of severely ill patients were admitted due to covid's effects. Reporters checked with hospitals here and there around the country, and they found estimates of one half to one tenth of those were there for reasons other than covid but had been found to be infected, so had to be reported as such. It's shameful.