Dr OZ running for US senate seat in Pa

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
308magtip
Levergunner 2.0

Dr OZ running for US senate seat in Pa

Post by 308magtip »

Any thoughts on Dr Oz running for Pat Toomey's seat in the US senate?
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Re: Dr OZ running for US senate seat in Pa

Post by Sixgun »

I'm from Pa.and I remember when Pat Toomey was a nobody and he was hitting the gunshow circuit asking for support. He told us he was our friend and will back us up no matter what.

He's 2 faced and I have no use for him at all...he caved to the AR issue when the raghead was POTUS.

I have not missed a vote since I was 20 in 1974 and after that last fiasco I vowed never to vote again. I believe the vote still works for local judges, dog catcher, constables, and other low level positions but for POTUS, US Senators, or high level judges the vote is decided in advance so I'll abstain.

Dr.Oz? Well, unless he's a wizard, that vote will be fixed on that one too.---006
1893 Marlin Takedown 38-55
Mfg. 1901
308magtip
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 308magtip »

SIXGUN We are not far apart. I am over in north east Lanc co 10 miles south of Reading. Used to go to my uncles place in old Chester Springs between Christmas and New Years to hunt rabbits when Ephrata school was out . Last time I was down that way almost got lost. When Pat Toomey ran for senate I was at a Gop rally and he showed up.I got a picture of me shaking hands with him on his promise to defend 2nd Amendment rights. We all know how good that was.I think OZ will be the same.
My one son lives in Spring City and makes his way over here when our club has steel shoots for .22 rf guns. We throw in some egg targets for money prizes also. When the schedule is out for 2022 shoots I will send or post on this site.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well Magtip....if your on the east side of Lancaster then we may have bumped into each other.....I belong to the Atglen Gun Club .......know everyone there......and used to practically live there but since Covid started I've been absent. There's a couple of shows I used to hit right in Lancaster right on Rt.30 across from Dutch wonderland and a couple more on the west side of Lancaster. Gun auctions in Quarryville and ALWAYS, the big Horst auction.....(man, did I clean up there!)

In fact, there's not a gunshow east of Harrisburg where I wasn't a regular.....

Just don't get out like I used to since this Covid thing...I don't worry personally but I can't bring nothing home.

Maybe after this S blows over we can catch up.....-----006

Dr Oz.....there's only two doctors who are 100% pro gun....our own AJMD and my personal doctor....I go for an appointment and all we do is talk ballistics....
Mfg. 1901
308magtip
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 308magtip »

Sixgun, I have not had the time in the last 10 years to do a gun show or sale.Been a 24/7 caretaker for my wife until her passing Nov 13th. Sad but now I know she is pain and worry free. If yoy came this way on the turnpike then you passed Morphy's auction. They have high end gun sales,way out of my $$$. Horst at times gets the $$$ crowd and a friend of mine from Columbia says in his 50 plus years of dealing he has never seen such crazy prices. I have 3 levers,all Winchesters. 88 in .308 64 in 32 win spcl and 94 in 30-30. had to restock the 88 since the last owner shortened the stock for his live-in gf to use.Also the safty for a lefty so that had to be changed. cell # is 717-575-4179 so give a call sometime. Tony "308magtip" Rice..
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks Magtip,
Sorry to hear about your wife...I can't even imagine but such is life.....when we are young life has countless possibilities with sunshine on every corner...until we get older we find out the truth.

Copy on the info...I don't get out much at all myself anymore...too many rules once I pull out of the driveway. Here, I can do what I want whenever I want....you know, " anti social "

Just did a little bit of homework on Dr. Oz....typical wannabe politician.......in the past he supported red flag laws and supports banning semi automatic firearms...but now he supports our 2nd.....flip flopper.....ahhh, don't matter what I say as I have no right to talk politics anymore since I decided not to vote anymore.

See myself pulling away from society more everyday.......some may call that "reclusive".---006
Mfg. 1901